How Will History Remember him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqNQib9fBx8
youtube.com/watch?v=4vWv-IYxe70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

it won't

It won't.

The physical embodiment of the right side of history.

First female canadian PM

martyr for gay muslim rights

Castro's most successful offspring.

Is chicken waffle good?

that looks amazing

>How Will History Remember him
The first leader of a country who was eaten by his own pet rats.

It won't

Honestly it will be interesting in 50 years when we grt some unbiased books about current politicians. I think Trudeau will be remembered fairly positively but ultimately as a weak incompetent. Be interesting to see what's said about Obama in the future too.

Most lovable canadian prime minister and that's a very hard competition cause all canadian males are incredible dreamy.

It's fried chicken, waffles and syrup. How can it not be good?

because of the racial tension at the time noone called him out for being the most ineffective president

Milk and sweets are both good. Not gonna mix them up tho

that time fidel castro's illegitimate son turned canada gay

Gerald Ford of Canada. No one really cares about him but we all have a slight impression of how he was like. For Trudeau, people will have the impression that he was a hyper-effeminate retard with floppy hair.

in one of my stoned cooking escapades a couple years ago i invented (someone else has surely done it) maple syrup glazed chicken kiev
maple syrup and garlic went well together - as far as i can remember

Neither of these cucks will defeat Trudeau in an election. We literally have to wait for him to resign before we see a change in government (nobody likes his ministers at all)

I had a vision (every vision I've had has come true), of Justin Trudeau being hanged publically for being a traitor. I remember him crying like a little bitch, he was absolutely hysterical. Snot shooting out of his nose, his face red from crying so much, begging those around him telling them he's scared to die.

There was one giant Canuck (6'6 or so, 250 lbs maybe) who pulled out a knife and started cutting him. Justin was full on being a BITCH at this point. Saying how sorry he was, asking god to forgive him. The large canuck grabbed the litttle pansy and put his head into the noose before kicking a block out from udnerneath him.

The rope wasn't long enough and it took minutes for Justin to suffocate. He looked absolutely terrified. I remember looking at the crowd and it was filled with Canadians cheering joyfully. One haunting scene was a little girl, no older than 11 crying tears of joy.

Screencap this. Should happen within a decade

He'll be in power for a long time given how Canada is.

How gay is this guy?

I know a chic from Canada that has confessed to me that she's literally schlicked a few times to thoughts of him, because she's had some conversations with him a few times. I told her that he's gay but she doesn't believe me.

>Canadian history book in 2060
كان جوستين ترودو كافر أعلى الذي جعل كندا كبيرة مرة أخرى. عار كبير عن المثليين رغم أن الله يغفر له.

we had one like thirty fucking years ago

Yes.

Amazing how the fact fuck from Cold Steel turned mediocre bladeware into a cult fetish with a few videos and full page adverts in the most tabloid gun magazines.

Europe and US are more likely for that than Canada

It depends on where you get it from, but I’d probably try and steer clear from places like Waffle House.

Imagine, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Roosevelt, Goebbels, Patton, etc making this face/pose for a photo.

An-cap guro fantasies. There are no exceptions to rule 34, so there is probably a forum for this.

BTW, there is a 6'4" Canuck named Fang on Gunnutz into guns, blades and piercings who probably fits your executioner.
Can I have next weeks Lotto numbers?

I doubt it. He hasnt done anything relevant, probably wont

First Nations will rise up and exterminate the Islamics when they try and gain power.
Banning fire water will be the spark.

>him
how dare you!

He'll continue to drive the country into mediocrity.
Your navy just launched a new tanker named Asterix. I expect he will now order a new hospital ship named Getafix.
Trudeau backed out of the F35 buy due to his election promises. Only other short term option is the F18. Then he went into a hissy fit with Boeing over govt. subsidies to Bombardier and will not buy the F18.
So he now wants to buy Australia's shagged out F18s as a replacement.
Obama actually knew what he was doing, or listened to people who did.
Your Twink PM is to busy licking maple syrup from his husband's son's nut sack to think of second order effects.

For ants.

History will remember him as the Son of Fidel Castro and some French whore...

Nope

The pedo triangle in the Trudeau Foundation Annual Report... WHAT ABOUT IT?

fire fire everywhere, but not a drop to think

Remind me who this is again. Did he do a dog food commercial a few years back?

He'd never thank God unless it was Allah or some sort of social justice idolatry. Martin Luther King must be rolling in his grave.

Hopefully all that is remembered about him is his Suicide with 2 to the back of the Head...

Fuck off furry. Go Correct The Record in a Burger thread.

To be fair, I can't remember who was President of Canadia before him.

>President of Canadia

He'll be remembered as the loser who fucked over small Canadian businesses by taxing them to death

As a fag enabler

The fag who cried over the death of the lead singer of a mediocre rock band.
youtube.com/watch?v=eqNQib9fBx8

That's not Chinese writing.

as a cuck
>youtube.com/watch?v=4vWv-IYxe70

Are there historians working on Canadian history? Who cares what those syrup humpers do?

I don't get why he is seen as a "cuck". Why all the hate?

You do know this is a fake feed put out by Popehat?
For a couple of leftist-libertarian lawyers they do manage to have a sense of humour.

He was a boring Bard that no one wanted to listen to.

Sadly people have very short memories.
John Howard was the conservative treasurer of Australia who introduced double taxation on small business one year to cover a budget deficit - everyone had to pay next years estimated tax in advance. It drove a lot of businesses to the wall.
15 years later he was the Prime Minister and lasted ten years.

he promotes homosexuality, transexuals, Islam, disarmament and destruction of business/employment.
Its as if you have elected George Soros as Supreme Leader of Canada.
A cuckold allows degenerates to fuck his wife and even enables it.
Trudeau is allowing degenerates to fuck the country he is 'husband' to. He even enables it.

Its a very fitting description.

For bravely allowing his country to be nuked, instead of pushing the button himself

perfect example of obama era weimar politicians who led to WW3

As the bastard son of a Cuban dictator.

>How Will History Remember him

very

As a faggot.

as a nonce. wait for the news to hit

celebrating everything expect white culture

But Trudeau is still the first female candidate

>How will history remember him
The man who single handedly destroyed the nation of Canada.

It won't.

Better that than ebonics

like the cuck he is

in a better light then dump

One of my cooking highdeas was to sandwich milkyway midnight fun size candies between 2 cheesy ritz cracker chips and microwave for 12 sec. The result is 1000% better than a smore

the fuck is wrong with you senpai

LMFAO @ you subhumans thinking he will be remembered as a cuck. Tredeau is GOOD LOOKING so people and women will treat him like a GOD. Meanwhile, women are treating you subhumans as dirt while you cope and post tons of crap theories on Jews and blacks. Face the facts, it's over for you sexless virgins.

Bernier would've demolished Trudeau but was too big a Chad for the now cucked Conservative party to pick him.

Little more than a footnote but only because Trump.

No Bernier wouldn't have. I get Sup Forums loves their meme politicians but in the polls most Canadians disliked Bernier, and polls showed that if he took control of the party, the conservatives would simultaneously gain and lose 16% of their support. Also quebecers think he's a bit of a clown and Atlantic provinces would have been absolutely pissed about his ideas on healthcare transfer payments. Also his retarded ideas on scrapping the CRTC so Canadians would stay cucked to rogers bell and telus
Overall Bernier was a meme, hope we get better candidates next leadership election because not one person out of all the candidates this year looked competent at all.

who has the best chance of unfucking canada currently? Or at the very least fucking canada less

As a daft poofter.

The bastard usurper Justin Snow of House Castro.

Are you implying you just want to be fucked softly?

No one at the moment, at best we have to wait for Trudeau to pull a Chretian and resign in maybe 6 years give or take so we get one of his piece of shit ministers to take the torch and hopefully get ousted by someone who isn't Scheer in an election. I don't think the CPC will ever learn and push someone competent as party leader though.

The kid who had to deal with Trump.

Childish, niave, forgettable.

A great man that was instrumental for the founding of New China

The Jews will remember him as one of the greatest goyim to ever live

As the effeminate cuck who further ruined Canada's reputation

>science goy
>clearly a massive jew nose

low quality meme