Bleach

Congratulations to the Orihimefags! Thought we should have a separate thread from the Ichihime victory thread, so the rest of the fans don't rain on their parade.

Let's discuss the spoilers, which are by this point assumed to be true.

>Are you satisfied with the final chapter?

>If you're an Ichihimefag, was your ship being confirmed worth it? Does it make up for everything else?

>How does this final chapter affect your opinion of Bleach overall, if at all?

No.
Indifferent to the shipping.
Still trash.

In the end worst girl wins once again. Congratulations, retards.

I'm sorry, but did Rukia already lose? Oh, that's right. The manga isn't even over yet. In fact, there are no LEGIT, CONFIRMED spoilers out yet. Does marrying Renji in fake and gay spoilers count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this thread when the manga is still ongoing? Rukia is still in the ichibowl right now and she has been his best friend for how many years now? She is up against one of the worst girls in the whole series who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of a bunch of delusional manchilds. But you know what? Orihime still fucking sucks. Rukia is the best girl in bleach, she has the best chemistry with Ichigo and would of fought Yhwach with him if Kubo didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded threads like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Rukia wins and someone bumps this thread. Oh look at that, Orihime is getting sidelined by Kubo again and didn't get to do anything aside from chanting her "kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun" faggotry. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a thread on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Rukia threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she's the best and Orihime is a useless sack of shit. Fuck you, try to get a girlfriend in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ships on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you, you are nothing.

FACING

Rev up those bleach folders. This is going to be last time you'll need those pictures.

The spoilers, for those of you late to the party:

Center color is Ichigo and his former classmates.
10 years later Byakuya and Soifon rush to the place where there’s remnants of Ywhach. Mayuri’s already there. Ywhach’s black mist spreads before his eyes.
The scene changes to the real world. Renji and Rukia, husband and wife, bring their kid to play when they visit. Inside the house are Tatsuki, Asano, the rest of the former classmates, and Ichigo’s two sisters (Karin: Big boobs; Yuzu: petite boobs) They’re all watching Chad’s WBO World Heavyweight Titlematch.
Ishida’s a doctor. He’s watching the match from his smartphone on the roof of the hospital.
From inside the room comes Orihime wearing an apron. It looks like she and Ichigo are married.
Renji and Rukia’s kid was coming to the real world too, but she got lost along the way. Rukia: “Don’t worry! She’s a shinigami! She can’t get injured by a human!”
Ichigo: “Isn’t she the type to pick a fight with a human!? Let’s go look for her!!”

The scene changes to the Yuzu’s room on the second floor the Kurosaki residence (it was Ichigo’s up intil now). A black, round hole opens up on the wall, and Ichigo and Orihime’s kid reaches his arm into it. As he does it, Yhwach’s black mist suddenly disappears in Soul Society.
The once again confined Aizen: “Yhwach’s last power has finally disappeard, huh?”
Flashback Starts A cut in half Yhwach: "You have closed the path, Ichigo". "The path to a world free of fear" "The living and the dead were supposed to become one". "It's unfortunate. Thanks to you, the form of life and death will not change, and people will continue on their lives fearing death." "Forever" Flashback ends Aizen: “A world without death is one where people do not search for hope.”

(1/2)

Spoilers cont.

Aizen: “A world without death is one where people do not search for hope. Even if people only continue onwards just to live, that is a matter completely different than continuing onwards to escape fear. Therefore, people have put a special word on that path. Courage.”
A shinigami appears from the hole in the wall in Yuzu’s room. (A lively looking girl)
Ichigo’s kid: “Who’re you?”
Girl: “I’m Abarai Ichika! Shinigami-in-training!” *Her hairstyle is like Renji’s and her eyes are like Rukia’s.
Ichika: “And you are!?”
Kazui: “I’m Kurosaki Kazui! I’m also a shinigami!”
He changes into a shinigami robe and pulls out a zanpakutou.
A surprised Ichika: “HUH!?”
Bleach 686 Death & Strawberry

(2/3)

Garbage ending for a mediocre series. Bleach burned out too early.
>live action movie
Who the fuck cares? Wasn't it announced in 2012 anyways?

You're maybe stupid but you're not niggastream reader tweeting Japaneses jump account in English to complain about what you saw in a leaked magazine stupid

Fuck you faggot.

This should be a fucking lesson in shipping.

If you have to spend time analyzing it, it's not going to come true. Go take your symbolism bullshit somewhere else.

I'm not even mad. Like it or not, IchiRuki is still the best ship in the entire series. IchiHime becoming canon still doesn't stop that. I know you guys expect an exaggerated reaction full of cussing, death threats, denial, rage posts, and all around crying but that's not going to happen from us-or me at least. And before you bring up the "NaruSaku" meme that you folks keep trying to push, I might as well remind you that unlike NaruSaku; IchiRuki is the most popular ship in the entire series, with countless fan art, fanfics, and videos. Heck, Studio Pierrot even promoted it by adding IchiRuki scenes in the anime that weren't even present in the manga beacuse they were fans themselves and there was a whole IchiRuki festival. NaruSaku never had that amount of fan dedication.

And believe or not but this is the sad truth: By doing this Kubo has driven away 90% of his fanbase. It's no secret that most fans of Bleach ship IchiRuki. If Kubo plans this to be the absolute end of this series then good for him and the IchiHime shippers. But if he hopes to churn out the series some more after this he will sadly be on a stage in front of empty seats. Because by doing this he has chased away the rest of his fanbase and if worse comes to worse nobody probably won't even want any manga he wishes to create outside of Bleach after this because such a bad taste has been left in everyone's mouth. I don't want to sound like a tin foil but Kubo pretty much killed Bleach for good. There will be no Boruto treatment. The ratings were already low but by pulling this stunt the ratings for anything Bleach related will be as low as a Home Movies rerun on Adult Swim...maybe comparing it to to that is really, really pushing the envelope but the point is that the series itself is done.

So I hope the few who are satisfied with this ending are happy. Because this more or less the complete end of Bleach. Hopefully Kubo gets into fashion designing like he always dreamed now that Bleach is over.

Reminder she was always the best

>I wish I could live life 5 times over!

>Then, I'd be born in 5 different cities

>I'd stuff myself full with different delicious things 5 times each

>I'd have 5 different jobs...

>And then for those 5 times..

Amen. You said it,brother.
I'm beyond anger right now. My head feels like ice. I'm going to bed. No matter what,I love you all,and I'll see you tomorrow.

Today is the best

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT WE WON IN THE END

*(2/2)

Congratulation to RE:Zerofags for not being the worst fanbase on Sup Forums anymore.

And be fucked by a guy who's literally 5 different things/races

Or use as a dildo his 5 pointed Quincy cross lol

stupid, worthless bitch.

>In the end worst girl wins once again
but rukia didn't win

>Once again
That's the problem user, you've been diagnosed with shit taste.

Nice meme.

POTTERY

Make sure those tears go right in here.

autism

Lets discuss all the different kinds of bullshit powers Kazui will have.
>Human/Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy/Whatever Orihime was

pottery

>Best girl Orihime*
fixed that for you

Rukia is undeniably best girl and always has been.

Who else /keep posting/ here?

Didn't Ichigo lose his Hollow and Quincy powers?

There are people who legitimately think the chapters we get leaked are late, from the previous monday.

What powers? He doesnt exist.

at least she was right about something

I asked this before, but do you think Kazui could use her hairpins? Or will he have his own faeries?

Keep crying

Who cares?

Dude, IchiHime was fucking confirmed since the beginning of the serie.

>Rukia is undeniably best girl and always has been.
no and no

I had a teacher once, in a remedial school. A black guy. He lent me his Bleach volumes. Chobits too. I don't remember your name, but I know you shipped IchiRuki HARD.

I just want you to know.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scans when?

Where are the pics though

You're still posting the same fan art and panels? Well, I did ask you to keep posting. Make sure to continue posting until the chapter is released.

How can you possibly defend this ending? It's fucking drivel.

>Garbage ending for a garbage series. Bleach burned out too early.

Fix'd for you.

His shikai will be a defensive shield and an offensive shield

No to both, but he definitely got depowered.
We don't know what she is. Impossible to tell how her powers will manifest themselves in Kazui.

How does one become a shippingfag? I don't understand how people get so mad at fictional characters love life.

are spoiler pics being posted soon?

Savage

Why would the hollow be inherited? Its not a genetic thing (like Quincy powers being related to blood).

I think the reason why Ichigo got the hollow (and also why neither of his sisters apparently got hollow stuff) is because it transfered from Masaki to him during pregnancy, not as an inherited thing, but literally as a 'parasite' changing hosts

The ending is a mess, the ship is a mess, everything in Bleach is a mess.

Yeah for the real spoilers.

Please post "Wax that ass" one last time ;-;

Why does Ichigo and Orihime's kid "change into" Shinigami robes and sword? Doesn't that naturally happen when you leave your body?

I'm just sad we didn't get a Databook to wrap things up. Live action movies don't really add anything to the series.

All Kubo had to do was say that Orihime was a Fullbringer. Oh well, maybe the fairy world will invade and start a sequel.

APOLOGIZE

t. Bleach since the start of the Soul Society Arc

I am so glad I dropped this so long ago.

Yeah, thats pretty much why full bringers are a thing. To set up that hollow power can infect mother to child.
So no, the kid wont have hollow or quincy powers (since quincy powers are likely all gone)

So I skipped 90% of the last 200 chapters because I got sick of this series and I don't want to read it. Did they really never clear up what Orihime's shit was all about?

nice Opinion
Next time Type without crying this time

I'm waiting for a proper scanlation
No, nothing makes up for the rushed ending
I am sure i will be shit since they basically fired Kubo and forced him to end the series early.

why Do you post Like this?

No. I was fully confident that Orihime was going to be a Fullbringer until she wasn't. She's some special snowflake.

It's because it's fake

Rukia is a mess
Rukia is a waste
Rukia is a big, fat mess

Ginjou could use his shikai and bankai as a human because of fullbringer powers.

The SS arc was good though, really good. It just happened to introduce elements that would bring the series down later.

>wanting your 9 year old son to be leaving his body lying around
Lets hope he fullbrings a robe on.

1. I will say that the last chapter did finally flesh out Juha Bach's motivation:

>You have closed the path, Ichigo". "The path to a world free of fear" "The living and the dead were supposed to become one". "It's unfortunate. Thanks to you, the form of life and death will not change, and people will continue on their lives fearing death." "Forever"

This actually connects back to the Quincy Lore about how their powers nearly caused Soul Society to spill into the world of the living (see image)

Either Aizen is locked away, or he's locked up in the Spirit Palace.

3. It doesn't really. I didn't give a shit about the relationships and Bleach wasn't known for doing that stuff ANYWHERE as often as Naruto did to get viewers to read it's crap.

Plus I only really cared about Soi Fon's relationship. She's going to get that Shihoin inside of her one way or another.

So their kid is a filthy Fullbringer half-blood? REEEEE DEUS VULT

When are you going to kill yourself

Adding to that, only that Masaki wasn't just merely attacked by a hollow and had hollow reiatsu traces, but literally had a hollow living inside of her as a fuck huge parasite.

After Ichigo was born, most likely the whole of it went on to him (making him a bit more than just a full bringer), with still some traces being left in Masaki but not the whole thing (so his sisters can still be potentially fullbringers but not having a full White copy inside of them) (thus still making her Etch enough for Yhwach to deem her impure and Auswahlen her shit even years after Ichigo was born).

>stupid, worthless bitch.
The entirety of Sup Forums chases down the most vapid, insipid, two-dimensional bland boilerplate braindead girls with literally the minimum amount of personality FUN THINGS ARE FUN and... you hate her.

I can taste your hypocrisy.

No, he's a trueblood. Shinigami born from shinigami are rare and respected

Yhwach now has:
The body of the son of his greatest foe and greatest creation along with the same potential for power.
Plotarmor from having attained said body.
Whatever power Orihime has that trespasses on the realm of gods.

The real winner here is Yhwach.

Did Orihime to confess to Ichigo? I really want to know how it went down.

She's a shit character.

I am sorry. Please post more. I lost my Diaz folder 3 hard drives ago.

The kid is 9 years old, so she and Kurosaki got busy fast.

If orihime is his mom then hes not a true blood

Is Riruka there watching TV with everyone else? This is important.

Assuming Kubo draws a couple of epilogue chapters for the final tankobon, he'll probably do a confession scene.

I'm sorry you feel this way, user. I really am.

>Ichirukicucks on deicide watch
LoN was right

Nah, isshins powers came back because ichigo unlocked the hollow. That means the entirety of the hollow was in ichigo.

Do you still have the Wax That Ass picture?
Its Ichigo having sex with Orihime at the school library
Its so stupid yet prophetic

No, Kubo just shoved them together to create the laziest possible ending. Nothing went down, Ichigo just suddenly decided that he was in love with her.

every time

Where did this 9 years come from? Ichigo wouldnt bang orihime out of welfare. They are still in high school right?

PS, this is the only relationship I cared for in Bleach:

>implying these spoilers are real
See you all tomorrow, reminder that it's not over yet.

What? Trueblood means the child of a shinigami thats also one.
You are thinking pureblood

They had a kid a year after the war. It makes sense, a lot of sex happens after wars.

I'm sorry, but did Rukia already lose? Oh, that's right. The manga isn't even over yet. In fact, there are no LEGIT, CONFIRMED spoilers out yet. Does marrying Renji in fake and gay spoilers count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this thread when the manga is still ongoing? Rukia is still in the ichibowl right now and she has been his best friend for how many years now? She is up against one of the worst girls in the whole series who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of a bunch of delusional manchilds. But you know what? Orihime still fucking sucks. Rukia is the best girl in bleach, she has the best chemistry with Ichigo and would of fought Yhwach with him if Kubo didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded threads like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Rukia wins and someone bumps this thread. Oh look at that, Orihime is getting sidelined by Kubo again and didn't get to do anything aside from chanting her "kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun" faggotry. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a thread on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Rukia threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she's the best and Orihime is a useless sack of shit. Fuck you, try to get a girlfriend in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ships on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you, you are nothing.

I'm happy that orihime won her love. The real question is if the spoiler's are true. How can a spirit born, and grow up within 10 Earth years be a shinigami like the parents of two 150yo parents? Not to mention busy ones part of a 13 Court Guard Squad.

Umm yonkou updated his website.

I will never tire of the taste this pasta brings.

But then why was Masaki caught in the Auswahlen that was supposed to just rid of the Gemischt* Quincy, if the hollow was no longer in her?

Was her still deemed impure in Yhwach's eyes no matter if she was untainted again?

Or was there at least some small residual in her?

Bleach is a subculture that clawed it's way in though hard work and determination against the wishes of basically the entire rest of Sup Forums, so don't be surprised there.