Midwest Alliance General: Culvers Edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the midwest?
>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Email: [email protected]

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement

Other urls found in this thread:

thrillist.com/eat/nation/united-states-fast-food-rankings-best-fast-food-in-america
youtube.com/watch?v=S4Q88HhW3uA
youtube.com/watch?v=72Vm7OF3lRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That burger looks amazing. I want to travel the us and eat

Don't let these autists know how based the Midwest is. When the shtf they're going to try and take our guns, dirt bikes, speed boats and live in our cabins in the woods.

Right on time.

Midwest really is low-key the best part of this country. I'll relax here until the white ethnostate starts up and flee. Don't mind me.

Live in Midwest. Been stuck in Southwest for past 3 weeks for work. One more to go. Culver's sounds so good right now

Midwest gets good amount of rain, but also snow, all four seasons. much less humidity than the south. think I might move there in a few years.

Get that Culver's mushroom and swiss, senpai

You have no idea, friend.
>the curds are even better

Culver's : Cheese Curds

Decent burger (patty melt on sourdough) is better but honestly too greasy -- everything at Culver's is greasy. And the custard is best plain, the toppings are low-grade

Michigan has Shake Shack now, so really not a need to eat low-grade burgers anymore. Shake Shack, Millers in Dearborn, or Frita Batidos in Ann Arbor

>midwestern """""cuisine"""""

I hate to break it to you...

But we got Culvers AND Publix in the great state of Florida.

i worked at one, it's fucking aids.

You also have Floridians.
And hurricanes.

Alabama also has Publix.

It is pretty much up the original Yanks to put things back in order.

Oh shit PA is honorary Midwest? Thanks lads!

Culvers is the only fast food joint ive ever seen that serves pork sandwiches. Truly /our/ fast food

Indeed. I love them both.

>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
what about mongols?

Missouri reporting in. The Riverlands will answer the call to war.

This is true. But do you have Culvers?

Michigan, 989 reporting.

the kids that work there are always pretty clean cut -- which makes me hope they don't fuck with the food. you must not be so bad, m8

Our main export will be chicken tendies. We will rule with an iron fist for 1000 years

Southern MN, 507 reporting in. No white castle down here but fuck yeah culvers

>never had gooey butter cake

West coast here, this is what superior fast food looks like

Midwest is the worst of the German gene pool. Always under 6’0 and overweight.

>west coast
Opinion discarded

You're fucking retarded. In-N-Out Fries are shit, and the burgers are mediocre compared to Culver's. Culver's also has far superior dessert items.

248 here, warm Vernors was my cold medicine growing up. Haven't had it in nearly a decade. Got my feels going.

Greetings Midwestern Alliance brothers. I just got back from the UP of Michigan. There were chinks fucking everywhere on vacation. Does anyone know why there are so many chinks out and about this time of year? I'd never seen anything like it before

>gooey
That shit is inedibly sweet

Meh. I went there and was not impressed. And the restaurant was full of hookers.

Mankato, MN reporting in. Can confirm.

SUCC me pathetic memeflag poster

thrillist.com/eat/nation/united-states-fast-food-rankings-best-fast-food-in-america

Culvers fries are real shitty though. krinkle fries? wtf are they thinking?

Too fat to be superior.

I spent a year in MN one time. Culvers was alright. I'm vegan now though.

There are a lot of based Koreans out west tho

Culvers is the best and it's not even close. Thanks Wisconsin

>SUCC me
Something I would expect a coast queer to say.

Wrong.

As much as everyone around me praised Vernors, I could never get into it. I just don't like ginger ale. :^(

Pajeets allowed ?

>tfw work at Culver’s

Sorry whites only

Dixie fag here can I plz join Reich

>tfw not a honeypot

We already cleared you last night Johnny

>tfw not a kike

nice trips

>Midwest
>White

Not any more

Now they are same shithole like south

youtube.com/watch?v=S4Q88HhW3uA

>tfw work at Culver's in Janesville, WI

what are we going to do about Lawrence Kansas bros?

I swear I've been coming here for YEARS and every month someone wants to create some sort of state or community of pollacks. In other words this has been suggested dozens maybe a hundred times. And it never goes anywhere

Why? Because the people here are powerless. They have no ability to organize at all. And no useful skills or money, it's a board of social dead weights.

If you can actually do something congratu-fucking-lations

Fuck I love Culvers. All the employees are white and beautiful and never fuck up your order.

>That's what yakees call fried chicken.

Why not get it from a chinese restaurant or some shit lol

>IL
Yeah good luck making black people leave Chicago

Okie-fag reporting in! We will take Hudson bay and the St. Lawrence!

5 Guys is better but culvers is decent desu desu

Northern Minnesota, Wisconsin, and da UP is the most Finnish place outside Europe, if I remember correctly.

Fuuug I miss Culver's, stuck on the east coast.

Leave? We're just going to wall them in and blockade the harbor.

>Culver's

You beautiful son of a bitch

You have muh Hoosier pledge.

Kansas is rightful Texan clay. Pic related, we've colonized it.

True about da UP. Almost like a little Finland.

Pasties for all! God I can't wait to graduate and get the fuck out of Oklahoma, and return to snow, trees, and white people.

How Somalia :^)

Mankato is a breeding ground for white college girls fucking niggers.

City is full of beta males and cucks.

Run the risk of eating a doggo? No thx

Kansas 77.5% non-Hispanic white

Black cock sucking Texas supposed to be 45.3% White

Fuck off nigger, they are full

What ever happened the the Generation Zyklon podcast? Only 4 episodes were made?

I know. It was very comfy listening this summer on the lake. Please come back!

>mfw North Carolina
>there’s a Culver’s over in Charlotte
Alright bros is it worth the 2 and a half-hour drive

Fuck you Texican. I'm an Okie and I'd rather side with Iowa, etc than you spics.

Enjoy the 7 hour line that comes with your in n out burger faggot

That shit looks like dog.

Blah blah blah yes you won, and yeah it was a good game.

Shit there's one in Raleigh, Culver's might honestly be worth the 3 hour drive.

That is some white ass meat now quit yer bitchin' and order some of our delicious tendies

>Generation Zyklon meme again

Its scary how you instantly trigger younger normies by even throwing minor light redpills at them( Gender
differences aside from genitals - sex chromosome etc)

Anyone who says gen z is based is full of shit

you see only 50+ old men& women vote trump
every younger generation vote hillary

It's sad true that baby boomer are the one who ruin white america,
but same time they are the last hope of white america

That's right, White america is fucking dying

And Replace by this

youtube.com/watch?v=72Vm7OF3lRY

Do you like mariachi ?

I love the UP, though I lived in the Lower Peninsula my whole life. Mom's from the UP.
Isn't OK full of a bunch of natives and spics? At least your whole state went red...

I wonder if the anons that made it lurk the threads. They may have stopped but if there's an interest they may pick back up.

any user in NE IA/tristate area wanna drink beer and grill meat?

nigga, you guys got Cook Out. how the fuck can that be beat?

Shit nigga you’re right
>Culver’s Wake Forest
>1 hr 28 mins away

Western and South-East PA is Midwestern. Lived in KS/NE, but loved that place when I lived there. Born and raised Midwest and wouldn't change it for anything.

Gen Z is polarized. Yes, it's very nonwhite, pozzed, and lefty (the set I call "Gen Zer" after their artificial neologism pronoun), but the white boys (and a few of the girls) are Gen Zyklon.

It's not much, and it's not enough, but it's better than the Millennials.

I'm debating with myself whether or not to make the drive sometime or just wait until I go home in December.

waterloo, Iowa. reporting in. Nigger and unions have destroyed the white man homes. rejected commies and society ideas. John Wayne Gacy once quoted that Waterloo, Iowa was his best time of his life (where i live now) but now is is destroyed ny unions and niggers. why oh why did we not listen to you base Gacy?

Would fuck with culver's burger and shake though. Looks immense.

Mich state employee fag here, huge push for "pure Michigan" campaign for those Asian dollars right now. I've had to sit through the shitty presentations.

Wisconsin fag here. Had some awesome cheese curds at a pumpkin festival last week

Waterloo has Dan Gable and a good Hy-Vee

I'm from OK, but have spent most of the last seven years working in northern states. I'm back in OK to finish school.

OK is pretty much ground zero for (((non-denominational protestant civic nationalism))). There actually aren't as many Natives as people think. The poor ones keep to themselves and the rich ones nearly visually indistinguishable from the rest of us Amerimuts.
There ARE a lot of Mestizos though.
Unfortunate we share Texas's NiggerBall obsession. Grown men fawn over Jamal and Tyrone. I am hoping this current NFL spreads to high school football, so we'd stop indulging these manchildren.

Very sad. Waterloo is now "urban" and Cedar Rapids is being taken by hipsters...

You should probably just move over to CF

Cedar Rapids, Iowa reporting in comrades. I'm German, Dutch, English, and Irish.