>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 18
Issam's body arriving to Damascus
youtube.com/watch?v=isUsdC9RS3k
>General Issam Zahreddine killed at Saqr Island after his convoy struck an IED
>Putin, Netanyahu discuss Syria and Iran in phone conversation initiated by Israel
>SAA with NDF support on verge of capturing Beit Jinn from HTS
>SAA begins storming IS positions along Hamimah Road, liberating 8km and reportedly within 9km of T-2 station
>2 SAA brigades from the 4th mechanized division have been moved from Hama to DeZ
>ISIS has sent a large number of reinforcements to Umar oil fields in preparation of SAA's advance
>Homs; SAA advances further into Qaryatayn, secure Awamid hills and Qaryatayn farms
>US coalition strikes IS positions near DeZ, allegedly destroyed 2 fighting positions
>Netanyahu tells Shoigu Israel will prevent Iran from establishing bases in Syria
>UAE fighter jets crashes in Yemen, 2 pilots killed

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YiHMy6V5Qjc
youtube.com/watch?v=qbzrbRO454U
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/920813462376341504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PRESS Z TO SPIT ON ZAHREDDINE

Z

S O O N
O
O
N

Holy fuck no I just saw the news about Issam. This is worse than Grape-kun. Why is it that in history great military leaders always seem to die suddenly right before their side achieves ultimate victory?

>Issam dies today
>thread dies today
pottery

كركوك اراضي تركيا ان شاء الله

I too want to see Constantinople returned to the Christian West. A'men brother!

>no kurd-held villages
inaccurate

>from the State Department

after the days with
>muh the war is over
> /sg/ is dead
>no anons here
i srsly wish that rather /sg/ has died than issam

youtu.be/YiHMy6V5Qjc

please convert to islam

Meanwhile in Yemen, houthis ATGM'D another saudi humvee

youtube.com/watch?v=qbzrbRO454U

>Moto
>Givi
>Now Issam
>Mfw

>no bread for 5 min

Get ready for full on k*rd general SOON

OFFICIAL PIC OF THE THREAD

desu wouldn't you have been sadder if he died defending deir, like he wouldn't have been alive to see his comrades come out alive and the city liberated

alot of great people have inglorious ends

pompey the great, julius caesar, adolf hitler, pyrrus of epirus, patton, etc

issam knew the risks of warfare, and behind every issam and patton there's a dozen staff and 1000 soldiers who also know the risk but live in the shadow of the great man they create

historys shaped by thousands of issams shaping it

S

Fuck anyone who serves the forces of evil in Syria.

Fuck Assad

>Fuck anyone who serves the forces of evil in Syria.
>the forces of evil
Isn't that anyone who got helped by Israel?
Also, gib back Golan ASAP

It was actually 12 minutes. Why didn't anyone bake? I left about an hour ago and check back in to see archived bread so threw this one out in a hurry.
Guess it is fitting, /sg/ moment of silence for General Z.

convince me bashar and his shabiha are good people dear yahud

Can I get a quick rundown of him?

Is he the one the kurds blame? Lynching incoming?

>Fuck anyone who serves the forces of evil in Syria.
So....you then.

Go back to starving, faggot.

I don't often post in these generals but I would just like to share an objective fact you all see to conveniently ignore.

If Assad doesn't take the area highlighted in pic related before YPG he will have no opportunity to flank them afterward and can kiss the entire north of his country goodbye.
The area he took north of the Euphrates is too narrow to condense troop and attempt a credible offensive.

Also if he doesn't reclaim the oilfields in Jafra he will go bankrupt.

i know that the opposition forces are cancer
but has anyone here actually lived under bashar in the sensitive areas post war?

How do I change my flag to kike meme flag?

Highlighted area that Assad needs to retake or lose the North of Syria permanently.

>Venezuela
>against Syria
nice proxy you got there, fagget

cute

or he can just pull a baghdad and wait for isis to lose to the kurds and then take it from them when their air support is retracted by the west

based

Who will play Issam Zahredine in the inevitable upcoming film the Siege of Dier Ez zor?

Like this

>when their air support is retracted by the west
Not happening

>Not happening

Or Assad can just get bombed by the US like every other time when the SAA has attacked the SDF.

Please tell me how Assad is going to flank the Rebels if they control the entire river?

The only reason they managed to cross one river is because Isis was already overwhelmed, has a poor force and non existent defensive technology.

>General Issam Zahreddine killed at Saqr Island after his convoy struck an IED
..n..no..no....NO...NO..NONONONONONONO!!!! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE

You can't cross this is YPG is well fortified on the other side.

Well said user

>Assad won't take Aleppo
>Assad won't reach Iraq
>Assad won't reach Deir ez-Zor
>Assad won't cross the Euphrates
>Assad won't take Omar oil field
and now:
>Assad won't take the north
Just give up and admit defeat you pathetic shills.

Gn /sg/, watch over the bakery, or let it die for the night.

Something is gonna happen, expect an oust of the "traitors" and for more radical leaders to be taking their spots. The ones that worked with Baghdad to give up Kirkuk have probably been making a shitload of money selling oil, when Turkey stopped buying they quickly sold out Kirkuk to keep the cash flowing.

>implying he won't get influence and clay back over time through diplomacy.
Also Iraq showed how fiercly Kurds defend areas outside of their breeding grouds

Sorry to hear about the loss of one of your Generals, RIP.

kek, of course it is
a deal will be made with the russians when isis is gone
the course will shift
supporting sdf against the saa is irrational, everyone not retarded knows it's a kurdish group.
what remains of turkey's proxies will be used to fight the kurds in the north specifically ypg if turkey gets its way
this will eventually include sdf as well
saa's focus will shift to hts and jan who will most likely get overrun or at least they don't look good even with their khaleeji support
when the dust has settled turkish proxies will make an agreement with saa and start fighting the ypg
it's really up to the syrian govts (or russia's, really) stance on the matter. chances are they'll make a deal with turkey to maintain syria's rule of the north and both will most probably fight the ypg and eventually sdf
it's not about if the western support ends it's more a when, because it is not sustainable and the west is aware of the issues it'll face trying to rip the north from syria into the hands of ragtag kurdish militias parading as multiethnic
you must be retarded if you think the west will support sdf and ypg against both turkey and saa

>Issam will never die
>Cat Force commander will never be outed as gay

Pole studying American Studies here. Today I got this e-mail
>In connection with the Solidarity with Refugees Day, the American Studies Center UW invites you to a discussion on hate-speech, civic society, and the media.
One of the guests is going to be a """Syrian refugee""". I was looking for some info about him and I found a video of the meeting from a year ago and of course it was a blatant """rebel""" propaganda and shilling for accepting refugees in Poland.
Pic related is screenshot from the video.
>civilians killed by Assad vs civilians killed by ISIS
I'm really considering going there and ISIS-style blowing the place up.

>let it die for the night.
I wouldn't mind, those are moments of silence for Issam

>I'm really considering going there and ISIS-style blowing the place up.
do a livestream

because you hate refugees or because you love assad?

It's funny because literally everyone is calling everyone a traitor.

I've never seen anything like this, people are basically zombies over here.

They are still in shock

Both

All of these were against ISIS and very narrow territorial gains against poorly backed rebels.

Can you explain to me HOW THE FUCK is Assad going to assault a unified, coherent, organized, US back rebel nation in a Mountainous terrain and fortified behind large rivers?

YPG right now is 3 times stronger than ISIS at it's summit.

>shills
Fuck off with that reddit buzzword

You live in Kurd area?

NEW OFFICIAL PIC OF THE THREAD

okurwastary.jpg

i don't get this long distance sympathy for assad
is it ONLY cause he kills durkas? have you even read about the family and the syrian mokhabarat?
and yes cringy syrian refugees spreading fsa propaganda instead of working to improve their lives are cancer

>unified, coherent, organized, US back rebel nation
Kirkuk showed that this is simply not the case. Just because west does back a force for fight against ISIS doesn't mean they can count on it the moment ISIS isn't the focus.
If Kurds don't reasses their position immediatly they will be in a world of hurt they have no idea of yet..well taking their history into account maybe they do

>a unified, coherent, organized, US back rebel nation in a Mountainous terrain and fortified behind large rivers?
Gr8 b8 m8

Did you make this thread? I'm checking Kurdish journos on Twatter but theyre all silent.

This post in broken english is very difficult to follow but basically you believe that Turkey stepping in Syria is a good thing for Assad?

This will be Golan 2.0 Assad will lose at least 10% of his territory permanently.

>supporting sdf against the saa is irrational
Was supporting ISIS against saa rational? Yet that's what the US openly did for 2 years.

I mean tthis thread...

>long distance sympathy for assad
based on the alternatives he is a rational choice to suppport

Yeah

I don't think we agree what openly means

what is going on in kirkuk now? take the kurds the city back?

it's not broken, you're just illiterate.
>Was supporting ISIS against saa rational? Yet that's what the US openly did for 2 years.
Openly? sauce?
The Turks will figure it out with the Russians and it will not be in the Kurds' favour. Bashar will have to accept the results of said negotiations. End of story, Xinping.

>Leaf
>not being a cuck for 5 seconds.

Yess
No

I'll assume you meant my post.

So what did you mean with "zombies"?
They are demoralized or ferociously devouring each other?
Is the mood down or enraged?

You really think the US helped the YPG and SDF because a muslim shot up a bunch of fags in a nightclub?

Enjoy having your delusions shattered in a few weeks.

Who should I support? Syria will be stable only with Assad in power.

Demoralized, in shock, quiet, Sub zero morale.
They don't even care about Independence anymore, they just want this to end

The plague has been ousted and wont be returning. The Iraqi army has every advantage seeing as they left the city. Neither urban warfare nor guerilla tactics will benefit them in an assault as the Iraqis will be the defenders this time around. Whatever way you look at it, the moment they left, their chances of keeping the city anytime in the future vanished.
I'm not saying you're in the wrong for leaning towards stability under Bashar, just wondering why the appraisal for a killer.

>Kurds
>Do anything without US airforce

Did you even see what happened in Iraq? Peshmerga are literally the new usain bolt, they are ready for the olimpics.

Hillary and Obama ran programs to arm all the rebel factions fighting Assad.
This isn't something Trump unclassified a week ago, we were already talking about it in 2014. The policy wasn't top secret it was just poorly disguised and the media never picked it up.

Regardless of the 'openly' argument the US is bent on supporting those who want to overthrow Assad because that's what Israel wants. And Trump is OPENLY a Zionist. They're not taking their support away, at best they will enforce a permanent ceasefire that Turkey might break to seize the place for themselves.

There's nothing wrong with killing jihadis man

>They don't even care about Independence anymore, they just want this to end
Oh wow haha.
Well I guess this might be the best for all.
Better shattered spirits than shattered bodies.

Stay safe man

Kurds are great ground fighters but without SDF they would lack the advanced support and weaponry the US provides.

That's why they're losing in Irak. But it will remain limited to Irak alone.

US is not a monolith, their motivation for supporting groups does not come from an elaborate long term strategy. They often arm both sides of a conflict or arm and train groups they have to fight later.
So shove your 4D underwater US foreign policy up where Kurdistan exists

What gave the Kurds the balls to do what they're doing?

kek

Support of Great Satan.
Which won't come.
Not that's a bad thing...

PFFFFFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

everyone saw this thread?
lotta shilling going on there

There is no way that kurds can stop serious divison of the Syrian army such as the 4º division or tiger forces without masive US airstrikes.

And probably NDF can hold qamishili until they come.

Going outside of /sg/ is like entering reddit.
No, thank you.

Support of Great Satan? Pls tell what you mean.

>Footage from the governorate building in Kirkuk
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/920813462376341504
HOLY SHIT PMU BTFO

They think Uncle Sam, that is America, will come to their aid.
Oh how naive...

Good
So you're incapable of differentiating between the opposition groups and ISIS?
The CIA has been arming Al-Qaeda's wing (JaN) in Syria. ISIS is a stretch. Though the former is actually much worse given the U.S stance on 9/11.
>They're not taking their support away, at best they will enforce a permanent ceasefire that Turkey might break to seize the place for themselves.
Turkey has no interest in annexing Syrian land, the administration is not a stranger to the region and knows that with it, trouble comes. It is much more in Turkey's interest to have safe-zones where they can ship Syrian's to, making TSK's presence in bigger cities more southwards a possible scenario, but it wont be a permanent one, and if it doesn't somehow include crippling the Kurdish groups, it's not going to happen. Occupying and maintaining a city (a village really) at the size of Al-Bab alone has proven very expensive.
Further, the Erdogan is already losing support because of his Syrian adventures. His "split" voters will most definitely look for alternative parties should he start occupying Arab land without a good reason.

The only convincing way for him to do this would be to use YPG's presence in North Syria as the main motive.

Another, perhaps less likely event is that should he win the 2019 elections, he'll have consolidated so much power through the presidential system (which kicks in then), that he can openly not give a shit about what the Turkish voters think.
You think all the civies that were slaughtered since Hafez and also during the years before the revolt were unruly Jihadis in disguise? I know the barrel bomb has been meme'd to death and that a lot of bullshit is being spread by FSA propagandists but don't let it cloud your judgement. I invite you to read about the Assad family. Do check out Maher Al-Assad in this context. There are no good guys in Syria.

it's on bitches