Danganronpa 3

There people in this board who still don't believe it was the work of enemy stand.

Kirigiri a shit.

More like the work of a deceased MINDHACK Junko.

You have been visited by the cozy chiakers of good sleep

Restful nights and miracles will come to you only if you reply, "waifubait trash"

>"waifubait trash"

>yfw you're waifu is dead, all remain is her body

>tfw you're waifu is alive but in easily the most danger of any currently living character

waifubait trash

>yfw your waifu is still alive and is going to do awesome shits

Kirigiri will solve the case

How mad were you?

best boy

Go full HOPE

>end of episode 6
>things are ACTUALLY FINALLY starting to ACTUALLY HAPPEN

Thank god. Incidentally, of everyone still alive, these two are the only ones I KNOW won't fail. Man I love these two together.

>"We want the persona crowd"

I was this mad

waifubait trash

My raison d'ĂȘtre.

What a worthless human being, and I mean you user

It felt a little like pic related, if you've seen it.

They should have just killed the fucking kids.

I HAS COME TO

Looks like garbage to me.

and it was all thanks to Monaca. People should be trying to appreciate her more.

Munakata appeared too fast for me to get angry. Was still in the shock phase and then we see Munakata's eye which gave it away. It's not like the Asahina reveal where you had a week to get angry.

please do not bully, i just want us all to talk about what we like. no negative feelings

That's a pretty shitty raison d'ĂȘtre tbqh fampai

Ow, the edge.

We've got a hard counter for Towa Technology now. Komaru is the key to all of this

>people showing up on screen is something happening
>murders, alliances, plans, and twists aren't

It was obvious. They wouldn't waste Kirigiri's death and make it so simple without any decent music playing

guys please let's get along. who do you guys like? i bet they're wonderful ladies

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

Good night fellow Juzoboys and good night, my friends. Au revoir!

>what did you think would happen if you gave people who watched their loved ones die hope
>they turn into demons
Silly girl, that just means they didn't have enough HOPE so you keep giving them more.

Almost nothing that happened before this episode apart from the situation being set up at all actually mattered

They were happening way before episode 6 though

I want this Monaca back.

Junko Lite is not the Monaca that earned the title of Green Satan.

Why does she wear gloves now?

I like the scene where he stole my heart

She's a massive brocon and trying to emulate the girl currently closest to her brother.

I always thought the horn looked off on this.

Would you touch Fukawa with your bare hands?

Asahina doesn't wear gloves.

there is nothing wrong with HOPE

waifubait trash

isn't weed illegal in Japan?
how does he get away with it

As a faggot who doesn't know much about DR:AE does Komaeda ever express his opinions on Naegi in the game?

Go play it and find out, it's actually really good.

Don't tell me you're a weeb who doesn't own a Vita

Yukizome death, Tengan confronting Munakata and telling him the truth before biting it, and Munakata going postal are less important than cameos I guess.

Monaka wanted her to be Junko 2.0
Nagito wanted her to become Naegi 2.0 or start the Super HOPE Siblings

When will Mirai's OP come up on nyaa?

>Nagito wanted her to become Naegi 2.0
She literally is the second Naegi though

>naegi is a hope Jesus
>nagito has massive boner for hope
gee i wonder too

Yukizome counts as setup because it was near instant

Convenient silence during Tengan's truth telling

Munakata going nuclear was also near instant

It's just been flopping about achieving nothing and having characters that either were never explored at all or had FUCKING NOTHING to do with the situation at hand dying for at least four episodes. Sure, braces and the crew had their whole backstory in there, but what the fuck did any of it have to do with what was actually happening? That was entirely stuff that would be side-content if this were a game.

I like Mahiru who is a package deal with Hiyoko and her hiyoko's. Sorry but I don't think we can get along.

As someone who owns a Vita, please stop harassing secondaries over it

All secondaries must be bullied

I like Mahiru and Hiyoko too, they're cute girls, even if Hiyoko is mean to Mikan.

They can enjoy the fun too, maybe they'll even pick the games up as a result of it

Hiyoko, please go

Not physically closes to at this given moment, user.

>searching through google for DR images
>find pic related
my sides. can't believe the mad man made this.

they are in overseas... high chance they are in murrica or canada

If you're gonna see it like that then how was this episode anything but more setup?

Because it's actually going somewhere as opposed to the drugged-up Tom & Jerry show starring braces and Sweets & Sour?

2 of 9 peoples are the culprit (and 4 of them are protag from previous series)

thats almost half probabilty

Asahina doesn't wear gloves.

>implying he's close to Kirigiri
She's cold and distant and they don't even interact.

Did you play Danganronpa, user?

And the stuff with Munakata, Tengan, and Yukizome isn't going to go anywhere?

Those events happened long before DR3. They aren't close anymore.

I want to fuck Chiaki and Chiaki supporters

Chiaki is a murderer.

Surely, you must be baiting. She's already put herself in unneeded danger repeatedly for him in DR3.

But did they fug

Eh, she may seem that was through the first few chapters, especially the fourth one, but she is just being tsunkuudere at that point since her feelings get hurt due to Naegi not trusting her/withholding info from her.
Also, bitch has the best poker face out of anyone due to her profession, as stated in the latest episode, so she's pretty hard to read

I think Munakata, Yukizome, Kizakura, and Tengan were all in on it together, maybe Sakakura too. Memory wipes were involved for some, of course. I wonder if we'll ever learn more about the real Gekkougahara now that she's dead, maybe she was supposed to be in on it too.

Monaca is actually the hero and not the villain

>BokuMachi
kyosuke murdered 2 people but isnt the infiltrator, chisa died awake hence the tears and believe it or not gekkogahara hasnt killed anyone yet.

How dense are you?

waifubait miracle

waifubait

t
r
a
s
h

Waifubait trash

Thanks, I got work tomorrow, I need the good nights sleep.

Pick one: Real Chiaki or AI Chiaki

Both
But if I have to choose, Chiaki AI of course

AI.

I want to teach her how babies are made

AI every time, real Chiaki is annoying

Real Chiaki so I can feel satisfied smashing her favorite console

chisa was awake when she was killed, this is very important. everyone else who has died during their sleep has not shed a single tear

Do you enjoy your job?

Your attempt to cheat the system just invalidated all the replies, you monster.

>best poker face
>tfw this guy's so annoying he can make it crack

If we were to set up a pvp match in a game between the two, who would win?

Do you think he's purposely fucking with her because she's Jin's daughter?

Depends on the game, is RNG an element?

Gives me literal despair.

AI because the real one is cocklusting Hinata.
Proof? She lost some games in real life because she was distracted, check the anime

Did Chihiro ever do lewd with AI Chiaki?