The politics of iPhone X

should i get an iPhone X next week (cost is no issue for me)? have hookup and can get one no prob, but is using an iPhone X Sup Forums, or are they strictly for niggers and faggots and kikes? wat do Sup Forums.
it's white tech and they're made by chink slaves who frequently commit suicides so that's cool too, but the iPhone 7 is currently outselling the 8 so i think people are getting bored of this faggotphone trend.
>nB4 numale cuck
what phone do u use Sup Forums? are u 'all about specs?

dude buy whatever you want. no one cares.

the only people that will give you shit are the "Flip Phoners" who you should totally disregard anyways.

i like them, if i had the money i would buy the iphoneX.

Hitler would demand an iphone if he were around today.

If you’re not a poorfag then yes, but an iPhone X

Are you female? Why do you need validation for your choices and for something so menial and vapid as a mobile phone?

Tits or gtfo

How much they stressed on memorizing your face kind of set off some alarm bells for me desu. Plus you know Apple is SJW central. I feel like I need steroids after visiting the Apple store, bunch of numales

just get a samsung it has the same specs without the CIA facemapping feature and you arent limited to apps filtered by apple's political standards.

good call, i just am worried that i will attract the attentions uncouth women if i am seen using an iPhone X in public rather than say a blackberry or one of those samsungs that is as big as a tablet. also, the CEO of Apple is an unapologetic homosexualist which is just disgusting, so i don't know if i can support that with a clear conscientious. these people are spreading the AIDS virus on purpose. they are so sick and evil.
>be Apple CEO
>tfw
>"Maybe you have the fever cos I came inside you and I have HIV, LOL. Whoops!"

>actually wants his phone to be made in factories full of suicidal proles
You need to take the /TED PILL/ and QUICK! Industrialist faggot

not female. i don't need validation, i'm just not sure what i want. i always do some consumer research before buying something that i will use all the time.

i'm not even super paranoid about the CIA, that facemapping feature just holds zero appeal for me. it is impressive technology, but essentially useless (to me, not the CIA)

I work in retail dealing with cell phones
iFags are the most universally hated people in retail.
So many middle aged women who get pissy for no reason.

>I feel like I need steroids after visiting the Apple store, bunch of numales
yeah i think a big factor in why i am leaning away from getting the iPhone is that i started lifting and cut down on beer in a major way this year. no steroids yet tho, just creatine and isolate protein mostly.

Under 30 and have an android = automatically seen as a sperg

Honestly, if you're looking for a nice douchey look, an iphone x and some brand name clothes will establish you as the superior male. Females tend to swoon over males who have high economic status, because it assures the best chance of success and pleasure for them. Personally, I try to look and act as douchey as I can because I love feeling better than everyone.

jesus christ this is the gayest thing ive seen in a while. how could phone specs get any better? what on earth do you need a mobile telephone for that requires laptop level processing power?

SAGE

if you have zero interest in the facemapping then why get the iphone x? samsung s8 or iphone 8 would fit your needs.

>checks flag
Why oh why am I not surprised some Canada jew is crying about what phone to get.

This is why we tried to exterminate you guys

>SAGE
point taken, but don't sage me bro.

>not female
Well, then, just a faggot I guess. Good luck faggot. Get the iphone, maybe they have turquoise one. Try not to shove it up your ass faggot.

he would demand a german made cellphone, why would he buy a product from jewmerican states of filth and globalist degeneracy ?

i'm single at the moment but not really into doing the PUA thing anymore.
>I try to look and act as douchey as I can
just curious as to what this would entail if you're not joking, other than using an iPhone?

>if you have zero interest in the facemapping then why get the iphone x?
it's newer and therefore better even if only marginally

Hell yeah dude get it, why not?

ok i will, fuck it i've made up my mind. thank you fellow leaf!

kek. cucks of a leaf, flutter beneath

fuck off england

Don't buy ANYTHING from Apple.

Their faggot CEO Tim Cook encourages people to donate to the SPLC.

An iphone x is a waste of money anyways, you get the same features on just about any android phone.