OMG A HAPPENINEG! SOROS PLANNING ATTACK ON NOVMBER 4TH

CRISIS ACTORS NEEDED FOR NOVEMBER 4TH THE ANTIFA RIOT

SOROS IS PLANNING SOMETHING BIG

SAME THING AS THE VEGAS THING

CHARLOTTESVILLE 2.0 COMING UP

WE NEED TO STOP THIS

columbia.craigslist.org/gov/d/need-people-for-role-players/6351154067.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/10/31/mass-casualty-drill-in-s-carolina-is-this-the-first-false-flag/
work4hds.com/apply/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally nobody gives a fuck

"bob jones" sounds like a fake name by the way!

shut the fuck up antifa

>it's a T_D or leftypol being a faggot and trolling episode

Please remember to sage and ignore all cuckistain posters.

Bump
Something involving a Biochem attack?

Blaming said attack on the Alt-Right?

Using this to generate sympathy for their actions in 'retaliation' ?

antifa nigger pls go and stay go

NG uses these all the time for training exercises. Literally all the time.

t. Ex National Guardsmen

>full write up of plan on craigslist
>billionaire genius masterschemer lizardman soros is behind this in anyway

How does he keep getting away with this!!!!!

shut the fuck up little boy
there was craigslist ad for crisis actors before the vegas shoting too and no one believed it was a real attack

uh oh, you dont like this

bump

>okay, if we're going to pull of this big conspiracy, we need some more people
>where should we find this help?
>I know, CRAIGSLIST!

everybody is glowing in the dark ITT

Spread this on social media as much as you can. People have to be prepared for a false flag incoming.

They done it before

good, hope some good happening comes out of it, and then the great commie purge

Calm down, OP, you're getting spaghetti everywhere.

So your training consisted of high-profile social experiments prone to causing mass hysteria? What the shit, bro?

>WE NEED TO STOP THIS

No faggot, we need the happenings. We need some comfy ass breads.

Why don't you stop being a cuckold and go infiltrate these crisis actors and send pics proving its fake.

can't wait

>Hire out of state kids
>Take all phones as per NDA
> Tell them they are in one county instead of the actual county they were in
>Carry out event
>Kids go no I was like 4 counties over from that event what a coincidence.

KYS

>We believed this shit before

ftfy

Infiltration is a MUST. GTFO and off the comp. We need YOU to act blue pilled and gain a foothold in this to stop the Communist fag fucker shit head dumbass fucks!

Go to the event and set up a table with a sign that says "Actors Check in here."

THIS IS FAKE NEWS.
OPEN SOCIETY IS SPREADING DIS-INFO.

The phone number in the ad links to another fake ad:

thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/10/31/mass-casualty-drill-in-s-carolina-is-this-the-first-false-flag/

this

we are beyond "the happening", when it does go down most of us are just here waiting for you glowing niggers to pull the trigger and we welcome it. Sad st8 m8 but it's what (they)) want after all, order out of chaos, just hope you faggots are ready for it, we have seen enough to be where we are so just do it, we dare you.

>it's a leaf being a leaf episode

FUCK OFF GEORGE SOROS YOU WICKED WICKED MAN

99% sure that the Nov 4 shit is going to be a complete failure with nearly no support, but if shit actually happens, it'll only be good for us. Having massive civil unrest like that is always a good excuse for fascism.

What about the this?

work4hds.com/apply/

I'm in AZ you asshats, come get it antifaFags!

same

yes. NG is made to respond to domestic mass hysteria and other such disasters. why wouldn't they simulate that in training?

I'm at Illinois State and I can't help but feel like the one tranny I have in a class is acting strangely

oh so they have made their move and in my neck of the woods no less. bring it niggers. you were fucking warned not to trifle with me. explicitly told not to fuck with that nigga. that is it. youll all get the plague for this and watch your sons become whores and your daughters will die in battle

How else do you want them to train for events like this? Make it realistic by having 50 buzzcut jarheads acting the civilian population of a town?

Remember when they hired Afghan and Middleeastern people to be actors for pre-deployment exercises? It's the same thing for training for domestric problems.

Also why am I replying to you you St Petersburg troll

No we need to get a lot of camera's on the ground so we can drop video after video after the bullshit narrative comes out.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Because don't you dare criticize the chosyn.

They all say to stay out of AZ, do you think they would even try PHX?

Texas may be fucked tho, so many libs have moved there.

K

We many not have the billions, however, we do have the drive and that is something they cannot buy.

fake and gay

Is this what you were referring to?

Bump

one of you should sign up and report back to us

Why don't we have a few Anons sign up and go in?

What I'm starting to hate is that these global elites send all this garbage about growing up and how we're worthless when them and their spawn (antifa, CIA) are the ones peddling drugs and playing pretend with all these false flags.

work4hds.com/apply/

OKLAHOMA - VIGILANT GUARD
DISASTER RESPONSE TRAINING EXERCISE
Human Domain Solutions (HDS), LLC is now hiring Casualty Role Players (CRP) to participate in an Oklahoma Vigilant Guard training event October 30, 2017 thru November 2, 2017 at Warr Acres Fire Training Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. This exercises will be an Oklahoma emergency response to a simulated incident involving contamination elements. CRPs will be moulaged (injury makeup and fake blood) to portray various physical and emotional injuries and conditions, and will go through medical triage, decontamination, and medical treatment several times during each day of the exercises. Arrival times will be early morning, and the exercises will run between 6-8 hours each day. CRPs will wear cut-away prop clothing and will be washed in decontamination lines to simulate the cleaning off of contamination substances.

You're a fucking clown.

Wait you believe they use actors from the general population by advertising on craigslist?

BWWAAHHHAHAHAHAHHA

get out of here Bowser.

God I hope your right, I've been craving a happening for months.

Its funny because Vegas

Vegas was nothing, 1 died in Charlottesville and it was a much more juicy happening than Vegas.

(((Orangeburg)))

>Antifa thinks they're trolling us by larping but don't realize we love this kind of shit

I bet your sitting there giggling huh? ''lol dumb nazi's, they actually believe me'' It's not like we do this shit to ourselves all the time for fun, huh?

no. if there are more attacks, they will be with firearms. all the left cares about it banning guns; nothing else matters.

>> call Bob Jones

Fakest fucking deep state alias Ive ever heard

I'm attached to the unit conducting the excercise. We do it around the same time every year.

People are missing the point of November 4th happenings. I thought Sup Forums was a history oriented board, and I post this in every relevant thread. I need to make a copy-paste

>November 4th 2017 is the 100th anniversary of the Russian Revolution
>Every rally I've been to in the last year has had papers for conferences by leftist intellectuals on this (pic related, lel)
>Antifa planning rallies, but the spoopy part is that conventional, orthodox communist groups are advertising it; Antifa is surprisingly quiet for the anniversary

Anyone know what happened in Petrograd? Communists assembled, laid siege to the city starting on the 4th, and when people were fed up, they stormed the Czar's palace.

What parallels do you think that could have in the western world? The White House? Parliament? People have done it before, lone wolves running as far as the front door. Imagine every Antifa fuck on Facebook and Reddit assembling, and even a quarter of those bum rushing the White House. They would make it in the doors, or at least get massacred, causing media outrage.

>770 area code

The nigger capital of Atlanta's area code.

Honestly...I'm kinda at the point right now where...just fuck it you know?

If normies keep falling for shit like this than maybe our civilization does deserve to be eradicated?

Well at least nobody is going to get hurt this time since its confirmed LARP.
Antifa being there will confirm it.
Face it the music you dumb kids.

None of you are real news.