Do you think australians miss Steven?

Do you think australians miss Steven?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know but I want their daughter

More pics of daughter

I miss him.
I remember learning about animals from him.

I'm about to wrestle my gator over that THICC daughter

No. He was more relevant to Americans then he ever was to Australians. Plus his daughter is a massive SJW thanks to her seppo mother.

Idk but I miss him.

I'll take his daughter tho

Yes
You should all send us money preferably BTC or ETH so we feel better about ourselves.

Who? I don't think i can remember.

>Plus his daughter is a massive SJW thanks to her seppo mother.
Sad!

Proof

I don't miss him.
Bindi is fuggin hot, but her mums batshit

I know his kids do. He never would have put up with the abuse and cuckoldry his ratshit ameritard widow has subjected them to.

Fuck me Bindi filled out noicely

>daughter is a massive SJW
Naw, she just needs me to love and care for her. I will redpill her over time.

I really enjoyed watching him stick his thumb in a crocodile's bum

Being for gay marriage isn't being a SJW you gay cunt.

Bindi is awesome. God I need her to sit on my face so bad.

>being for gay marriage makes you a massive sjw
pol everyone.

antagonising deadly creatures in their natural habitat in which they dominate doesn't typically end well

Yes. Everyone does.

He was a role model for young men to look up to. He didnt give a fuck about politics and all that bullshit and certainly wouldnt of voted yes like his daughter. Now all we have is lefty soy boys like Walled ally and koshie.

Bindy gives me a bendy, spikey full of crikey

Dane-ja dane-ja dane-ja

A part of me died that day, at the ass end of a stingray.

Fin.

I don't give a fuck if fags marry either. I just want my country to be proud, strong, and unfucking cucked.

Purged of this commie shit.

Crikey what a little beauty

Has being raised by a single mother negatively impacted Bindi and Bob's upbringing?

Marriage as an institution is designed around creating an environment for childrearing. Faggots can't breed, so it's about feelings. Why should I care what sexual predators feel?

fuck you

im not a liberal and im for homo marriage. why? because it doesnt affect me at all but instead gives the fags one less thing to cry about and use for sympathy points.

She's just a woman who needs constant affirmation and attention like all the others. She can hold up that paper while she chugs my dong.

Women hold the opinions of the most masculine figure in their lives.
Since Steve died this has been her amirshart mother.
Get her away from the burgerland whore and she'll come around.

youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4

When I was massive alcoholic I used weeks at a time without brushing my teeth. Yet mine were still whiter than hers

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

There's some facial asymmetry going on in this pic. The eyes.

Give them an inch

Yeah mate, steve was a good cunt.

>Be me
>On holidays to port douglas North QLD
>Just finished diving at reef
>Go back to key to resupply (small coral island)
>Tour guide shows us research station and shiet
>Points out Steve Irwin died where I'm standing. (after CPR attempts).
>feelsbadman

Shit, I never knew his daughter had Down Syndrome.

A part of me is almost happy I'll never have to see him trash talk President Trump, thereby ruining my opinion of Steve forever.

She don't seem all that bad lads

give her an inch, you mean?

She could stick a fingah in my bum WOOOO if you know what I mean.

We Aussies never gave a fuck about Irwin, in fact most of us saw him as a dumb cunt... only you yanks ever really gave a fuck about him and turned him into some kind of 'celebrity'.

duaghters got curves...

thicccccc.

hell I'd give her 8

OP bring back those feels.

I'd give her all ten inches of my 6 inch dick if you know what I mean.

thicc

Darn
So this is actually what Aussies think?

We literally have states arguing they can take away your children if you don't chop their cocks off, are you even paying attention to how fast the slippery slope is accelerating?

honestly the stars pretty much aligned for Steve.
>he was pretty much a no name guy in Aussieland
>Channel is getting made in the US all about animals
>Steve gets a show just because how crazy he is
>takes the fuck off shooting him to stardom and being the thing that kept Animal Planet alive for years, helping him boost the Zoo he ran and everything as well

>dat feel when he came to my area once to make videos about Rattlesnakes
>didn't know about it until the day after he left
>the madman was barely 2miles from where I lived at the time

Steve Erwin was like Fosters. Purely for export.

Is bindi a common name in Australia?

you fucking faggot

yeah it's a common name for a fucking annoying weed that fucks your feet up when you're running around on the grass

i don't understand why steve named his daughter that

No

These bastards

Thanks. It sounded odd to me.

I'd rather my son be a fag than my daughter marry a nigger

Is that Bam Magera?

RIP to the australian president
he was my nigga even if he was white, you aint got to be black to be a nigga as long as you do nigga things. Wrestling bitch ass nigga crocs and fucking thicc blondies makes a him a real ass nigga. Rest in peace my nigga Steve the prez of Australia
-The niggas

He named her after a crocogator that died in his zoo

yep... understand that we Aussies wake up to snakes, crocs and Bunyips roaming our lawns on a daily basis. In a very real way we are all Steve Irwin's here... what Steve did was not impressive.

But still nowhere near as bad as three corner jacks

I think she has a bag under only one eye.

Yes mate, Terri has and always will be a reptilian though

You got it Ameribro

Yeah those are shit.
We call em goatheads where I am from.

why does every living thing in Australia try to kill you?

nice to see Bam out of rehab, no idea he was gay or so close to Bindi Irwin

A friend did a remodel of their house in the US ware the wife is from, He was going to throw out all the stuff he pulled out during the remodel.

I kept Bindi's bedroom closet doors and installed them in my store's bathroom to block off the supply nich into an enclosed closet

Sometimes I stood in the new supply closet just to say I hid behind Bini's closet doors

For some reason this story is always removed from every forum ware I tell this true story

To cull the weak

Yep, I bet they sure do.

TFW when I used to see Bindi as a little girl on the show and now she's a THIC woman.

Because if you die. then you were to weak to live.

No I loved the cunt, had the honour of seeing one of his shows at Australia Zoo. You don't get a more genuine person than him.

yeah makes it look like one eye is a vagina

Another meme... you yanks have grizzly fucking bears which is way worse than anything we Aussies can boast (outside of the ocean that is).

When she was little she looked like a Gelfling from "The Dark Crystal"

>burger meme

lurkin for more pics of thicc daughter, dont let me down thread

Nature's caltrops... and yeah, why does everything in Australia seem specifically engineered to kill you?

That's a beautiful white family.

You are definitely in the minority... call it tall poppy syndrome but the Australian public never got on board with the whole Steve Irwin thing...

Nope

THICCC

Naw man, bears generally want nothing to do with people. I think they find us weird, maybe we smell strange or something. As long as they know you're around, they'll clear out.

Australia has ten million different species of nightmare creatures that you won't notice until it's too late.

What ever happened to the vote anyways. Got any results?

The boy is cuter than the girl

No - bindi reffers to a sharp grass prick weed thing.

Don't think the results are released until November

Bullshit... Ya'll have these fuckers running around. Grizzlies don't run around here looking like fucking bodybuilders...

I would tongue punch the fuck out of bindi’s fart box if you know what I’m saying

>muh dik

Is that what your teacher told you?

Kangaroos just want to sleep with tourists. They're not bothered with you otherwise.

Mate, you're off your fuckin rocker, but I did laugh at this

They're from south africa, dumbass.

Oh is that what those things are called? The more you know...

What are they exactly, seed pods or something?