How can anyone still believe in the Out of Africa "theory"...

How can anyone still believe in the Out of Africa "theory"? The idea that Homo Sapiens decided to start marching out of Africa about 100kya and proceed to spread across the entire world doesn't make any logical sense. Please red pill me on this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
sciencealert.com/oldest-hominins-could-have-lived-in-europe-instead-of-africa-claims-new-study
m.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea
what-if.xkcd.com/53/
nature.com/news/2011/110905/full/news.2011.518.html#B1
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty sure its mostly predicated on the animals we hunted evolving over a duration compared to other animals that have dealt with hominids far less

Why are you autists so hung up on this stupid shit? No ethnicity as we know it today existed back then. There's nothing wrong with the continent itself.

Humans are stubborn. It what makes us great.

"We need to follow that gazelle or we'll go hungry"
"Im tire..."
"WE ARE FOLLOWING THAT GAZELLE".

European forefathers were the most stubborn.

up until only around 50 years ago the main theory was out of Asia (not really asia, it's the middle east) and homo erectus started there then spread to europe - neanderthal, asia - denisovan and africa - sapien
that theory makes more sense to me
if you want info on that look up the multi regional theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
although that isnt really what the theory suggests or is about

the funniest thing i find is that although it was the prevalent theory there isnt any info on it now.

According to both the multiregional (MR) and the out-of-Africa (OOA) model, our recent Homo ancestors originated in Africa. Both models do not dispute that H. erectus migrated out of Africa over 1m years ago, spreading across Eurasia.

The difference between both models: According to the MR model, there was interbreeding between H. erectus and its descendant populations across Eurasia, therefore H. sapiens had evolved across all of Eurasia and Africa contemporaneously. According to OOA, H. sapiens evolved in Africa first and then migrated out of Africa, eventually displacing the other hominin populations in Eurasia.

There's evidence for BOTH models. Recent genetic studies have found that there was interbreeding between H. sapiens and other closely related members of Homo, such as Neanderthals and Denisovans, and this interbreeding happened as recently as tens of thousands of years ago. However, genetic evidence also shows Sub-Saharan Africans didn't interbreed with Neanderthals. Combined with the fact that the concept of "species" gets fuzzy at times (hence Homo sapiens sapiens), and that we are piecing the puzzle with archaeological and genomic studies, and you have a more complex story of recent human evolution.

Again, both models agree that there was a migration of H. erectus out of Africa approx. 1m years ago, and both models agree there was a single genetic origin of modern humans. The distinction is whether modern humans arose in Africa first and migrated out to replace other members of Homo (OOA), or that these closely-related Homo populations interbred across Eurasia and Africa, leading to a concurrent rise of modern humans across the continents (MR).

There's no mainstream politicization on this. While OOA is still more widely accepted, there is growing evidence of interbreeding among Homo populations, regardless of where modern humans first appeared. I've never even heard about any political controversy over these theories except from fringe communities.

what's so hard to believe about africans being lower evolved humans?

cromagnon wanted that neanderthal pusy

old news

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html

Oldest proto-human remains EVER have been found in the Balkans
Humans literally evolved in Europe

Interdasting

I once heard the Sahara desert becomes an arable region on and off every couple of thousands of years, does that sound right or am I wrong?

Not joking, it is literally a bastardization of the Tower Of Babel story. Most things in popsci are bastardized Christian stories, or outright inversions. If it isn't the opposite of what's in the bible, it's in the bible.

Why? Literally satanists. They lack the ability to create, only steal and corrupt.

shut the fuck up dumbass religious faggot

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Pretty stupid bevcaise whites dont have sickle cell that was adapted in africa due to rampant malaria.

Out of Africa is a lie. Out of the Middle East is the truth

And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

go back to redd*t retard

>protohumans
That doesn't mean Humans literally evolved in Europe user. Read a book sometine

Didn't claim any truth to any religion in there, actually.
What's it like carrying around so much contempt for God you lash out at strangers who mention things tangentially related to him?
I bet you are a really happy fellow with your life on track

My momma

I want a mummy pet

did you read the article moron?

Scientists are literally changing all their theories. This is the oldest fossil ever discovered, way older than anything discovered in Africa.

Niggers never ventured to the seas.

>My ancestor :)

If humans come from Africa, why aren't there any humans in Africa?

Checkmate niggers.

Out of Africa is a misconception from how we usually say we came out of the middle east, however, this too is not true since it has been recently discovered an even oldr human fossil in Europe, Bulgaria specifically.
sciencealert.com/oldest-hominins-could-have-lived-in-europe-instead-of-africa-claims-new-study
Yet another point against the peopl ethat say we are connected to those subhumans that come from africa.

Yes, that's why I said we're still completing the puzzle using archaeological and genomic studies. That said, your own source ages this finding around the same time as when the Mediterranean Sea had significantly dried up, which means there was less of a geographical bottleneck between Africa and Europe, which makes this finding more interesting.

It's obvious that whites didn't evolve from blacks since the fucking nigger pube hair gene is so ridiculously dominant. We never would have gotten rid of it. They went down to africa then turned into black people is what happened

what do you know about evolution, FAG? You're a evolutionary dead end! HA!

Does that mean they evolved literally in Europe? No. Did this lineage die out? How long ago did we split with it from our last common ancestor? We don't even know how this thing is even related to humans

Someone needs to make the google map Egypt-Israel walking time picture for this distance.

Humans didnt exist in that map.

I was going to mention that actually.

Likely the birthplace of humanity is now currently underneath the Mediterranean sea off the coast of Greece.
People forget, there used to be lions and tigers all over the Balkans, into the Middle East, and even as far asunder as India. These days there are too many oceans and barren deserts to allow such a diaspora. The climate was very different

Have enough trouble believing that the white human is less than 200,000 years old.

if this pic is true how come abos don't look more like southeast asians?

>Taxonomists team up with statisticians and pretend they are scientists; biochemists and physicists too busy to notice or care. More at 9.

I thought we had pangaea, one continent, which broke apart due to seismic activity

No?

What's to say humans didn't originate on the one continent and get separated over tens or even hundreds of thousands of years?

Pretty sure it can be demonstrated that we diverged at least 40k years ago in evolution, right?

Redpill me on evolution.
Are the dinosaur bones a test of our faith?

The out of Africa theory is good for white people. It proves the people that left African like climates literally had to evolve and become better while the people that stayed in Africa remained primitive.

part of the atheist nihilist death cult
they worship zero
posit its existence at every turn
they want you to feel like a nigger. think like a nigger. breed with a nigger.

IMO, white people are over 200,000 years old and we interbreed with a species that’s was close enough to have children with and these are the other races.

Only subhukans hate cooooooute mummy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0

by your logic
>why don't white people look more like black people

Excellent post.

Bullshit.. our history is much more interesting - and unique to the rest of you oil eaters. (Pic related, see also - sami culture)

>pangaea
I'm not going to give you a hard time since that was legit marketed as real by MSM in the 90's, but just think about that for a little while.
>daily reminder that all the scientists you love on TV are pushing fun and interesting hypotheticals, not actual observed science, because real science is dry as fuck.

How shit is your reading comprehension or did you quote the wrong post?

So the migrants are merely returning to humanity's ancestral homeland :)

shut up burger i fucked ur dad

Wasn't this debunked months ago?

>I'm not going to give you a hard time since that was legit marketed as real by MSM in the 90's, but just think about that for a little while.
seems real though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea

I am open to new ideas, however.

More like:

"Those niggers are fucking retarded. Collect your shit, we're leaving."

of course not, civilized folk came from Antarctica after the meter struck and caused an ice age.

> a faggot thinks he can fight men
Say faghotry to someones face lets see your face broken

Kek. The original white flight

>Doesn't mean humans evolved in Europe
And humans still haven't evolved in Africa. Cash me outside bish. How bow dat

Wouldn't you leave if you were on a continent full of nignogs? Our ancestors had a random mutation that made us see that living with monkeys only leads to shit on the wall

Either trolling, shitposting, or the same mindset of
>didn't come from monkeys!

>seems real though

Pangea began to break up 175 Ma and and the last major separation of North America from Europe was 55-60 Ma.

Your idea that humans were separated during it's break up is silly.

>Your idea that humans were separated during it's break up is silly.
I don't have a good timeline for humans. I simply assumed that early humans diverged around then. What really happened, then? We slowly evolved in one spot and traveled across the world as per the 'out of x' theories?

There should be an /aut/ (autist) board for these questions.

> Menorah-graphs

Instantly dismissed

Everyone knows it's bullshit.

But kikes already have a monopoly on the textbook industry, and don't want to lose shekels by having to produce ACTUAL scientific studies.

In fact, every time a scientist has ANY evidence that the out-of-Africa theory is wrong, they are silenced immediately

You forgot to switch to the BLM flag

Spreading across the the world through centuries and millennia isn't really hard to believe. It's just land

>I simply assumed that early humans diverged around then.

You assumed early humans diverged 55 million years ago?
You desperately need some remedial study.

> Europeans and their descendants go to the moon
> Niggers can't even make a wheel
> WE'RE ALL ONE BIG FAMILY GOY

I don't think about this topic on a day-to-day basis and I wasn't taught it in school
>You assumed early humans diverged 55 million years ago?

based on a quick google search it looks like the earliest known hominids existed six million years ago... oy vey

Anyway, can you answer my question?

Scientists confirmed a while ago that Africa is not the origin of the world, Albania is

>op doesn't believe that any humans worth a damn would migrate out of Africa as soon as possible

The newest non kook archeological studies are saying out of africa is wrong

You really need to read the Sumerian creation story. According to the Sumerians, the oldest Civilization, literally nothing before them, said that man was genetically engineered from homo erectus, raised in artificial mothers, and brought into service as a slave race.

Then they reverted, degraded and god said let them all be wiped out and let's start over. Literally humans devolved from Demi gods into proto niggers and god decided we all needed to die as a result. God's son found the whitest person he could and told him to build an ark. The story pre dates the earliest dates in the old testament by 6,000 years, about 12,000 B.C.

humanity came from Albania, if you look at the alphabet Albania is one of the first countries so of course people come from Albania

Nah humans are just humans we really had no problem hunting it's just throw sticks at it and slowly follow it while it dies. We migrated to get away from other people. North America was covered in giant animals a lot longer than the rest of the world was because of humans late arrival so they got to be hunter gatherers a lot longer.

Pangaea is a meme

supposed to point to
but yeah, you too.

>Pangaea is a meme
why

What's political is where you put the designation "modern humans". Nobody disputes a radiation once they're out of Africa - substantial enough to create subspecies like Neanderthal and Denisovans (and presumably Hobbits). Nobody disputes that there was introgression. Nobody disputes that the African populations didn't participate in that. But all the same, "modern humans" is a label which includes purely African Homo sap as well as interspecific hybrids in Europe, Asia, and the Americas which have show rather distinct adaptive behaviors.

The theories all involve multiple paths crossing over each other, for one. That means there are too few plates to explain the movement.

so what's the real deal and why do the continents appear to fit together like a jigsaw puzzle? give me the rundown

replying on 1 post per id op

you niggas are doing some kids homework

sage

>purely African Homo sap
Wasn't this disproben and modern africans are also intersepecies hybridis, but form a different kind of hominid?

(((coincidence))) of how high the sea level is.
what-if.xkcd.com/53/

Might also help to look on a globe rather than a flat map, if you smush everything together, it becomes overcrowded in the North.

it makes sense since the least intellectually capable stayed in Africa, didn't explore any new environments which lead to a lack of evolutionary benefits.

> so what's the real deal

Yes.

>Hammer and his colleagues argue that roughly 2% of the genetic material found in these modern African populations was inserted into the human genome some 35,000 years ago. They say these sequences must have come from a now-extinct member of the Homo genus that broke away from the modern human lineage around 700,000 years ago.

nature.com/news/2011/110905/full/news.2011.518.html#B1

WE WUZ EVERYBODY

explain Australian abos then

got stranded on a big island, huffed petrol for 100 million years
boom, publish it

I'm not sure I understand the question now? What are you asking?

>Mammals arrived and evolved in an ice age that killed the dinosaurs
>

>implying the first human's wouldn't have been pale and hairy and then got hairless and darker as it later warmed up

Ancient Ancient humans were white. They turned brown in Africa at a point, and then spread back up north. However, remnant whites (neanderthals) were still there.

Out of Africa theory is partially correct. We started white (REALLY WHITE), turned brown, and then that brown met up with the left behind white again, and here we are.

I suppose you're right. We should probably take all the resources from Africa now seeing as it was never theirs to begin with. I mean they don't utilize them after all. Only fair :).

what is the prevailing theory? what do you consider to be correct or most plausible?

Hominids evolved in africa. Humans evolved in northern africa/middle east area, as far as we can tell from the fossil record.

Theory of what? Why some people think it looks like puzzle pieces? Coincidence of sea level, like I said. If you follow the link there are drawings of earth with differing sea levels.

>Theory of what? Why some people think it looks like puzzle pieces? Coincidence of sea level, like I said. If you follow the link there are drawings of earth with differing sea levels.
No, I'm asking for your opinion on the most plausible theories relating to evolution and migration patterns of early humans. Out of Africa, etc.

True timeline:

>First human's, resembling hairy pale monkey bear like creatures emerge from Greenland after the comet killed the Dinosaurs (almost everything along the equator was toast)

>Ventured from a now non existing land bridge and traveled through northern europe toward Africa

>Some of these creatures stayed where they were in far northern europe and became Neanderthals

>This creature that became human's kept moving and split off and became apes. We didn't evolve from apes, apes technically evolved from the creator that also evolved into us

>it became darker skin, less hair and turned into what are now African people

>These people ventured north again and collided with the left behind Neanderthals

>Modern White People enter HERE

fast forward through alot of bullshit and here we are. Science knows the real truth. They found the oldest human records in Greenland already and have kept it the highest secret.

Which is also why only white people have Neanderthal DNA and african's have ZERO of it.

There was a split. Whites (neanderthals) technically existed first.

I'm not sure what that has to do with pangaea at all, so just go with the old standby:
>always believe the opposite of what the Jews say

>I'm not sure what that has to do with pangaea at all
it's literally the topic of this thread, read the OP

What's the point?

Whether humans came from Africa or Europe or ME?

god damn Pangea!

On top of that humans from that far out aren't the same as today.

Same as polack lady and her nog baby