That's it, burgers: NAFTA is getting shut down. That's what happens when you decide to fuck with an alpha

That's it, burgers: NAFTA is getting shut down. That's what happens when you decide to fuck with an alpha.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3810655/justin-trudeau-gord-downie-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We benefit, not you, retard.

You'll benefit by paying $10k for the next iphone and $300k for a hobo-spec F-150.

>leaf
>alpha

Sounds like a net benefit to me.

we didn't want nafta tho.

well that was Trump's promise so cool

>not realizing Nafta was literally a way to consolidate the markets for a select few.

>NAFTA is getting shut down.
That's actually the fucking nicest thing you've ever done for us.

SHAFTA will be dead soon.

I have a feeling Congress won't allow it to die.

wait a second, a LEAF, telling Americans, that WE lose out if NAFTA collapses?

wat???

this

Nafta is about Multinational corporations with no loyalty to a nation gaining power and blurring the lines for needing borders. As they take advantage of American citizens who have to pay for their crap but don't get the benefit of jobs.

>if you lose you win

How will burgers ever recover?

Oh,time to annex then.~

by sharting

You come up with this while your lab was sucking your wilted maple cock or you're legally retarded in any nation?

What did our retard leader do now?

You bean because it will be built here? By Americans? Nobody NEEDS an iphone or smartphone. Also all those jobs that were outsourced to mexico would come back and raise wages due to there being more jobs and more competition for employers to compete with to attract those jobs.

I'm ok with only buying American made cars as well. Don't see what the downside is aside from keeping all that money here in our own economy.

Expanded the doggie blowjob legislation to include anal and agreed to accept the remaining 50,000 somalian niggerists from minnesota.

Oh, so nothing new then?

I hope NAFTA burns to the ground

YANKS GETTING BTFO

BOMBARDIER/AIRBUS GOING TO BTFO OUT OF BOEING

t. Bombardier Engineer

canada should become part of latinamerica and open its borders.

He cried about Gord Downie today on live TV.

>If your enemies win, they lose

Oh okay, most human thing he's done in awhile.

Didn't you guys pay a terrorist $10 million bucks recently? Pretty certain you leafs are the cucks.

+1

Didn't you guys pay a terrorist government in Pakistan $33 billion recently? Pretty certain you yankees are the cucks.

You do. There are a ton of jobs tied to Canada. I mean it's probably going to hurt us more, but Americans in certain states are certainly going to feel it. There was a reason it was negotiated in the first place.

>NAFTA litterally benefits Leafistanis and does nothing for based uncle sam
Leafs have no self awareness

just read a story that this faggot started crying during a presser, and over some rockstar dying, THATs what he cries over

>Canada manufactures iPhones
>Any NAFTA member nation manufactures iPhones
kys retard.

>Elected a fag

>You do.
Retard.

globalnews.ca/news/3810655/justin-trudeau-gord-downie-speech/

JUST

Calling this beta fuck an alpha. Loool

first, were your largest source of oil; get used to getting gouged at the pumps. Plus, all that rebuilding after the hurricanes are going to cost 30% more because of the tariffs in Canada lumber. Canada your largest importer of agriculture; we’re going to tariff the shit out of your corn and agriculture-goods in retaliation. Macro-wise, Canada has free trade deals with the EU and China (both larger markets than the US); we’re diversified can shift markets efficiently. That includes global supply chains. That’s just in manufacturing. If a company has to chose between selling in EU/Asia etc .. pretty much everywhere but the Trump protected US market .. it is easy math: more of them than you, you’re the weaker party and suck up the tariffs and pain (all passed to US consumer). On services high tech etc in US are already feeling the pinch in recruitment because of immigration, guns, health care. 5% difference in taxes doesn’t mean anything to new economy workers, so high tech is already shifting office to the north. Trumpeters make the mistake of mixing business and patriotism/politics. The funny thing the death of nafta is going to hurt trump supporters the most.

> Elected a nigger

What's wrong with that faggot's legs?

Rather have a leader shed a tear over an iconic musician than one that tells a grieving gold star mom her husbands sacrifice was “what he signed up for”

>Your nigger

Good.
What does Canada export besides obsolete BlackBerry phones?

The f 150 is made in America you fucking leaf

> Letting this pack of monkeys turn your white house into a tree house
We'd be happy to burn it down again if you'd like.

>Rather have a leader shed a tear over an iconic musician than one that tells a grieving gold star mom her husbands sacrifice was “what he signed up for”
Tories should run a campaign on free helicopter rides for people like you

There are tons of manufacturing jobs in the USA as well that are part of the supply chain - death of NAFTA will mean job loss in the USA. I mean seriously the Canada USA part of NAFTA really benefits us both. We are neighbors it would be retarded not to have some sort of trade agreement.

Canada isn't going to roll over, the liberals future depends on NAFTA working.

>Take over my country please -Justin Trudeau
>sage

Nobody said we can't negotiate a bilateral agreement that makes sense.

>56%

>Still elected a fag
One more

He's right though. Canada's a shit-hole with no real negotiating power and our leader's the biggest faggot to ever take a load of cum in the ass.

Most of your oil imports are from Canada...you'd get more if we had a real PM instead of a pinhead....

>hobo-spec F-150.
sounds like Canada

You may want to keep a copy of your resume handy.

>liberals future depends on NAFTA
He said it right in his post. Canada depends on NAFTA and that excludes anything resembling a reasonable trade deal.

Mexico might recover their corn farming. NAFTA allowed Nebraska to basically horsefuck every Mexican farmer out of the maize business with cheap subsidized corn.

You're a retard. The US is worth 75% of Canada's total trade. Canada is worth 15% of the US total trade. In every way, Canada needs US trade way way more than the US needs our trade.

Probably what would happen if things fall apart, but depending the reason (USA or Canada thinking it's not fair) it might take a while before things get underway. Bad for both of us - though maybe when voters realise their job was tied to NAFTA that will speed things up as politicians try and keep their job

Had to do this

>sage

>Gord Downie
>iconic musician
literally some small bald faggot from Kingston

faggy, passive aggressive, impotent virtue signalling... by the ton... sorry.. tonne

He sure does a great job of not manspreading.

Bombardier will take over the earth!
t.lineworker plebian

We do, of course, but %15 is nothing to sneeze at, that's a huge number of jobs the republicans don't want to lose.

If I remember correctly most of the NAFTA jobs connected to Canada are red States.

NAFTA sucks. Change usually causes transient suffering, even if it's for the best in the long run. There are ways to transition out of NAFTA so it's not terribly disruptive, but unfortunately I don't expect the obstructionists and anti-Americans will be very cooperative when it comes to walking back their satanic communist new world order.

>NAFTA being shut down
Fucking glorious

Fuck off tacofag

Can you threaten Saudi Arabia to by your planes with your military, or any country for that matter? I did not think so.

America has a nice protection racket for big ticket items.

USA net exporter of energy now. Get fucked leaf.

>Kill NAFTA
YES DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>COME ON DO IT NOW!

>burger meme

There are used tampons with more testorone than that half breed ladyboy.

Trudeau Alpha?
You are a special kind of retard?
Trudeau is just working to get a job in UN and dont care about you.
Canada will collapse without burger biz
The only good part is goodbye diversity as no more immigrant will want to come here when economy collapse.

USA is the top oil producer in the world leaf

You are a retard. America has plenty of lumber it chooses to not to harvest because nafta made it unviable. I dont even want to read the rest of your gay leafnpost.

Day of rake soon

>NAFTA is getting shut down

Good. Fuck your maple syrup, faggots.

>Be the most economically stable out of the states in NAFTA
>Be the most negativly effected by NAFTA as other NAFTA states use NAFTA to level the playing field and continue their social gibs
>implying that NAFTA wasn't literally designed to be as anti-American as possible
>implying that businesses would stay in the comparatively economically stable America and take the slight hit in profits rather than gambling on staying in economically volatile states simply because of no workers rights

Ending NAFTA would literally kill Mexico and cause a hit to Canada. NAFTA only exists for the oligarchs who want factories in places that don't care about their workers.

Canada sucks dick

sorry i mean
>wouldn't stay
not
>would stay

This faggot is the furthest thing from an alpha.

He's a grin fucking phony politician

sorry leafs, we just dont think about you at all.

this.

This is how he looks when he tinkles

Toronto or Mirabel?

> the US is our largest and best customer, and it's going to tariff us to oblivion
ftfy

I'm actually a Brit and yes we sell big ticket items like Tornados and Eurofighters to the Saudis

something that is actually a smart move, well for us, and the american people as well
I think he actually did it by accident though, trying to play the tough guy
NAFTA is a bad deal for people, it doesnt matter if its Canadian, American, or Mexican
NAFTA is a good deal if your a big multinational corporation, everyone else gets fucked, shutting it down will be a net benefit for all concerned

> unviable.

No. A lot is substandard because it’s 3rd and 4th growth because America clear cut its forests. There’s not enough good supply. The supply that does exist is hit but stumpage and private costs that can’t naturally compete with Canadian product. Yanks complaining about Canadian resources is like Canada bitching about basketball payers. There is a natural market advantage. The only thing the tariff hurt are Americans. You’ll 30% more, and we’ll ship to China without tariffs.

get off welfare you fucken asshole
let me know when bombardier has paid back every fucken red cent we have given over past decades long debacles of bullshit your corrupt incompetent faggotry has produced

>When you accidentally all the country's gold reserves.

Why would you need to ship to China when China is shipping to you?

shut your pie hole mustafa
you have to go back

This too

Pls No....

Boeing is getting absolutely blown the fuck out.

Not even close. Russia, saudis Iraq all produce more than US. And yes, US produces more than Canada. But that’s not my point. Canada is your largest Foriegn supplier. America isn’t energy self sufficient. It’s energy security. And Canadian oil, because of transport, geography etc, is your best and largest supplier. Kill NAFTA fucks up that supply and security and comes with a economic market cost.