Reavealing the truth about whites and the world

First things first, this post will likely get saged and pruned. Because WN like stormfront recruit on this board. Stormfront is a pawn of the TPTB.

You ready for the truth? You probably already know it, but dont want to admit it.

Youre not white. Youre not a "human being".

Youre an albino descended great ape.

As long as there are people on the planet, whites will never disappear. Because all "black and brown" people will eventually create whites.

Albinism. Coming from the Latin word Albus. Meaning White.

Google image search these terms and you will come to the same conclusion I have.

Race doesn't exist.

Mursi Albino
Khoisan
Dravidian Albino
Kamna Albino
Pullan Family India
Bhatti Tribe Pakistan

Free your mind. Do you think you can do it? I believe in you brother. We famalam now.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127
youtube.com/watch?v=cqxwtEdxOCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

islam is still cancer

and jews are still disgusting and greedy

What about East Asian people genius

What about them genius. Maybe if you googled the terms like I asked, you wouldnt be asking that. They are from subsaharan Africa.

So IF whites aren't human how come they can produce fully functional offspring with blacks and asians?

also why do they share near 100% physical characteristics with non whites?

WE

Its just niggers who want to be white but they dont have the same features you jig. Anyway why are niggers so useless and subhuman, checkmate you fucking retard
So you also have autism and can't make difference between faces, tippity top kek.

>GOOGLE MY ANSWERS FOR ME
>I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!
Pick one and only one

You idiot. Go play with something toxic.

>Don't fear white genocide. The blacks and browns will have a few albino babies.
Jesus, you are fucked user.

Your just an ashamed hapa slav but its okay. You werent white to begin with. Shoo hapa shoo

Youre just ashamed of the truth.

Jesus, Get out, Just fucking get out of my fucking country you god dam retard gibs faggot.

I hope your removed by ICE and when you get back to your home location they stone your fucking retarded ass

No one is human. Thats just some made up crap to make youreself feel better about actually being a monkey. Youre an animal.

It was never your country. Borders are fake and man made. Everything the light touches belongs to me.

>white people are mutant albinos
>THEREFORE
>it is ok to rape your daughters and exterminate your people in general

regardless of whether race is the most important thing ever or merely a polyester social construct, what we must do (survive) is the same

Why not answer my questions you fucking subhuman.

Youre arab albino descendents larping as white europeans.

>Continue to live a lie user
>For us please

I dont answer to europoors squatting in their moms apartment. Know your place slav. You will adress me with respect, or you will leave.

I have no shame at all. Suppose you are right, and whites are just albinos...I guess lack of pigment in skin leads to an extra 20 points in average IQ?

You're acting tough now but soon you will get a flashbacks of the slavery days you fucking subhuman. Even americucks are getting tired of your animalism. If you ever came here you will be skinned alive because you're just an animal.

africa isn't birthplace of man
niggers btfo
your theory btfo

Except your soul. Your shit skin keeps the light from getting through.

No being locked away in the ancient ice age, leading to a narrower nose, thinner lips, smaller dick through natural selection might if you are inclined to think that way. Strength builds character.

But Iq is just some fake number. Say IQ is real. You are just arguing for non-white males to come breed your women.

Either way. How can IQ race realism exist, if race doesnt exist.

Not black. cry more in youre poor europoor moms apartment. My life will always be better than yours. Nice try tho. That was cute hapa slav.

wrong.

>As long as there are people on the planet, whites will never disappear. Because all "black and brown" people will eventually create whites.
Now explain how that doesn't make whites more evolved. Go on.

It keeps me from getting cancer. Nice try tho mutie. How courageous of you to finally embrace your disease.

So what are you then, please do tell, oh I know a self hating mixed americuck, top kek.

>Albus

yes, yes, well done Sup Forums, well done Sup Forums

SHIKASHI

>Black and brown people still alive and breeding with whites

>Mutated
>Ftfy

Not a europoor hapa slav beggar. Im just a great ape bro. Like you.

At least your delusion is optimistic.

>article form 2017 proves mankind began in europe
>use map from 2012 to disprove it
well then guess i lost this argument, i've been bested, you sir are too smart for me, i can not think if any way to defeat you, nice game sir you win.

>tfw albinos of any race looks nothing like a white person
Literally just proof that race is much much more than skin color

>Some online article

>The truth man!!

Yeah too bad youre not smart enough for a girlfriend. I have a sexy blue eyed white women tho. Ask a real man anything.

>shame
Its why the subject has no traction. Yet.

Top left, david duke.

>mfw this makes me feel more special, not less

>two fossils of an ape-like creature which had human-like teeth have been found in Bulgaria and Greece, dating to 7.2 million years ago.
>proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.
>An international team of researchers say the findings entirely change the beginning of human history

Yeah better work harder for the niggers welfare you fucking cuck, top kek

whites are not albino you faggot. whites are 9% neanderthal.

woops just reread that. But Yeah I am smarter than you. I didnt get recruited by stormfront lol.

>whites don't exist
Europeans have distinct genetics from Africans.
Next.

Good, hope you share the information with your peers. The truth isnt scary. But pride cometh before the fall.

i just love reading science articles and sharing them
to some people i guess that makes me a nazi

That long ago, europe never existed. The whole world was known was Asia. You tried tho.

Yeah fucking rot as europoor, nice you got me slav.

Whites arent albinos, no, they merely descended from them.

you can't say man came out of africa, then be proven wrong from new data, then go continents didn't exist.

Your lack of genuine female attention. Your lack of game and social skills. Your socially ostracized life. Thats why I think youre a wannabe nazi.

Just did. And succeeded.

It must be nice to create your own reality. The problem is when you try to convince others that your delusions are real.

you're just making crap up to dismiss my shared info that ruins your argument

This is nigger science. This is people who don't have a clue what albinism is.

>europoor
Do you think americucks are rich, you're literally eating trash tier food and gmo experiments, no surprise youre all such fat faggots

So what you're saying is that were are just a group of exiled rejexts that have been badly oppressed by the rest of the world because of our albinoism? Thanks for explaining away my white guilt

You are just ashamed but its okay, youre not alone. You dont have to take the real red pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqxwtEdxOCw

Skin color is the least important aspect of race.

yawn. Thats cute. bulgaria rofl.

What goes around comes around. the pendelum swings. It doesnt have to tho. You can accept the truth. Race doesnt exist.

Btw I want reparations and since I'm not even human I want you to take care of all of us in the manner to which we've become accustomed to....1st world life. Because I mean if you had not exiled us and made us the bitter asshole we have become we could have been some shit skin 3rd worlder like the rest of you.

look at this goy

We need more threads like this and Jew hate.
Sick of these Kikes pinning us against eachother with nigger dicks, Koreans and below IQ mudslimes that can't even defend a square kilometre of territory.

My aguement is that race doesnt exist. Your arguement is irrelavent shame of the ostracized beta male.

>Man was born out of europe!
>Europe didnt exist when man was born

I destroyed your logic and you are made. You will never destroy the truth.

>I exiled you
>The assumption that I am black and or African
>Wrong

I just know the truth, and Im not scared of it like you guys

>You are just ashamed
Why do you keep assuming I am ashamed? Is it because I think your theory is outlandish and not supported by data?
Guess you got me. I'll turn over my wife to the next based black man I see. Maybe she will let me lick his semen off her.

Shit, reading that pic related was quite possibly the most I've ever wanted to kill a nigger, and I don't even have a daughter.

what part of
>two fossils of an ape-like creature which had human-like teeth have been found in Bulgaria and Greece, dating to 7.2 million years ago.
>proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.
>An international team of researchers say the findings entirely change the beginning of human history
don't you understand? This proves we didn't come from africa and turn albino, your whole argument is ruined, i don't care what you say about my race or other emotional attacks you lay against me, i have data to prove your main argument and entire premise wrong, you have NO COUNTER DATA only distraction and attacks.

I first heard this a few years ago and had to fact check it and honestly it could be real. But then I saw it being picked up by the Hotep peeps and weaponised, and that's when I got off the bus.

Okay if race isn't real why are Asian and blacks different races?

But he is right. You are subhuman

You are collectively ashamed its okay.

Whites paraded themselves as the so called "Master race" for centuries.

They wont admit so easily now they are originally born out of a deficiency disease.

Stfu nigger. We aren't the same species. Sage it.

Such fear. Tis the price of your hubris.

But you just answered him nogg.

ofc they gonna weaponize it when the hate machine memes about blacks all day. Hate begets hate.

Its okay, I am happy being a great ape. I have a beautiful white gf who keeps me sated. Can you say the same?

Glad to contribute to the deletion of this pagan-tier cancer thread

I went to boot camp with that mofro in your pic. He was a retarded thug then, already converted to goat fucking. I'm sure he's a retarded thug now as well.

get fucked pajeet

>Albinism. Coming from the Latin word Albus. Meaning White.
Fancy

you can't be a great ape, races don't exist. you are a white nazi nigger poo in loo kike. get over it.

Not black but I will note your fear of the black man. Must be tough, being socially ostracized to the point that you get recruited by stormfaggers.

Your argument is seriously weak. The other user is right about the recent discovery of humans originating from Europe your argument of people beginning in Africa is btfo. I mean its sad that Africans had so much identity put into the Africa motherland theory and it got yanked from them....but honestly its their fault that was the only point of pride they really had.

There is no point in trying to use logic when it comes to talking to niggs. They try and drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. This "albinism" arguement has been tried for decades by the "we wuz" crowd. It has never worked and will never work. It is the exact same as when niggers look at paintings of egyptians and somehow equate brown people to being black royalty. It is just more delusion in the mind of your average nogg. That or a good larp by some fag. Either way its amusing.

Why are you all giving this attention, you people are retarded.
These kind of threads are the new blacked threads for crying out loud, sage and hide.

This is just sad mate. What happened to smart intellectual I found on pol.

No hard feelings man. We brothers now.

>Swastika is the shape that the Northern Star makes
>literally representing north-men
>''must have been Indians''

Always wondered why people believed this

>Race doesn't exist.
Explain differences in bone structure and IQ then.

Man didnt originate from europe. Europe originated from man.

Actual scientific studies to back this claim up?

Oh wow, the nigger predisposition to criminal violence is no longer abundantly demonstrated, because of this attempt at philology.

You do realize by posting your same old dozen or so images that you reveal yourself right??? Sometimes you post as an Aussie, sometimes from the UK, sometimes from Canada, but your always that one same fag who fantasizes about BBC and has the same dozen or so white on black images in his computer.

too ez

Phrenology is completely fake and so is IQ.

B-b-but whites are the greatest race of all! How can you bring such a persuasive argument that completely demolishes my world view!?!? Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!!!