WHERE IS THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!

WHERE IS THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13767
youtube.com/watch?v=p-TT7GoJ2iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pencildickcountry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13767

I'm building a wall inside my heart, I don't wanna let my emotions get out.

>all in all we'll....
>Just at 10 more feet to the wall

Still waiting for the Russian tapes!

still no wall sweetie

fuck you

How do retards not know its being built? lul

shut the fuck up

You guys realize we actually need a wall. When global warming makes Equator to Tropic uninhabitable, they're going north.

>Sweetie
If I met you in real life I would shove my foot so far up your salty cunt that I could clean the back of your teeth with my toenail

i will just wait till it's done and everyone is crying :)

I know. It will be fucking hilarious. Everyone will know he got it done without any help from the RINO congress too. It will be an everlasting testament to his genius and will.

Humpty Drumpfy did not build a wall

Humpty Drumpfy had a great fall

And all the alt righties and all the klansmen

Couldn't put Humpty Drumpfy together again!

... And you're the reason why I, as a democrat, voted for this man.

drumpf btfo xD

no you wouldn't

umm honey you're nobody in real life
sorry sweetie

Speaking of piss:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-TT7GoJ2iw

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

the only things attracted to u r certain microbes and insects. what's that like?