Pol I need your advice

so there's this guy at my school that's way into the antifa movement. he's also an absolute psycho. he keeps telling me he's going to knock my teeth out on November 4th. I already tried reporting him to my teacher and the counselor, but they both said nazis deserve to get punched. so I'm asking for your help, what do I do?
pic related. it's him.

shoot him

have you tried sucking his dick

one question OP...

...how does he keep getting away with it?

Fuck off Mega Negbert.

The only antifa I’ve seen at my school literally looks deformed and has a rolling
Backpack

> I could kill him easily

tho I have notice he disappeared after Vegas. I wonder if they really are prepping for Nov 4

Talk with the cops.

#notallnazis

Write a letter to the school board or wait until he punches the rt_d autist

well this guy is 6'4" 270 pounds, so he's a pretty big guy. he beats people up all the time and is even known to put cigars out on people's faces, his reputation earned him the nickname Sammy Cigar. I don't want that happening to me

Talk to a local cop.

they would just question him and release him, then he'd literally kill me! this sicko gets away with everything. just look at his crazy eye, I'm pretty sure he's killed before.

Yeah but have you really tried sucking his dick?

>get threatened by someone

Well if the school doesn't act you report him to the authorities.

you should just suck his dick

give him a nice fat stoagie to calm down

>they would just question him and release him, then he'd literally kill me! this sicko gets away with everything. just look at his crazy eye, I'm pretty sure he's killed before.

Go find where he lives, and talk with your family kiddo.

Leak some of his personal info and let the internet do the rest

Bring knife and get a friend

Or just stay home that day

Yeah give us something to do.....

They're not retards, user

They understand that

Ask them to stake out the school I you're legitimately afraid for your life, but "knock your teeth out" sounds like he just wants to beat you up, in which case he'll bring a mob of smelly leftoids, so either stay home, or get a mob of smelly rightoids

Assuming trolling this thread with no survivors wasn't part of your plan, you should record the guy threatening you with your cellphone and set it to upload as its recording (in case he takes the phone from you)

If he legitimately threatens your life the way you're describing, and you have proof, and especially if he's wielding a weapon while threatening you, he will go to jail, be expelled, etc etc

my family is just as terrified of him as I am! don't let his boyish good looks fool you, he's a twisted fuckin psychopath that never gets caught

Hell if this is real and in my general area, I got your back user.

Sammy Cigar?!?

That dirty rat bastard! I know him. His bedroom window is made out of bricks.

Sources say he lives at Maggie's farm, but be careful because I hear the National Guard stands around his door.

Write your school administration in an email. Confront them with their previous statements and demand they resolve the situation. Tell them that if anything happens to you, you will see them in court.

Seriously, two of my friends are school and district administrators. They fear lawsuits more than anything.

Call the cops and have them beat the shit out of him or just punch his teeth in

>No way this faggot is that big
Sage

If real, always carry a super sharp pencil. Like really really sharp.
When shit goes down, jam that bitch in either the eye or throat. (Depending on if you want him to die or not).
Then fall down and cry, this part seems like it should be easy for you.
Tell the authorities that you panicked and were scared and aren't sure what happened. It was an accident and so on.
Bingo bango, no more bully.

Kick his ass you faggot.

I feel like only pic related is bait and your going to be much better suited for suckimg dicks for oxycontin money real soon.

he's gained some weight lately. the pic is from last year when he "fash-bashed" several people at a rally. he always gets away with it because he claims it's a "self defense situation"

Why worry when u can ambush him on 11/3 and make an example out of him.

Prepare yourself. And come Nov. 4th, make sure you kick the ever lovin' shit out of him.

him and his nigger loving friends

>Write your school administration in an email. Confront them with their previous statements and demand they resolve the situation. Tell them that if anything happens to you, you will see them in court.
>Seriously, two of my friends are school and district administrators. They fear lawsuits more than anything.

This, except print it out and send it registered mail or FedEx or something else with proof of delivery. That will be taken more seriously than an email.

I don't have time to prepare it's only two weeks away. I don't believe that violence is the answer, plus the guy would kill me he's a monster. he's jewish so he everyone has sympathy for him when it comes to his so-called "fash-bashing". he claims all of his grandparents died in the german camps when they were young but I'm not sure if it's true

u have to be 18+ to post here....

Damn, stay safe OP. He looks like the kind of psycho who'd make videos recording himself in the bathroom mirror

Sage.... but ok. You're worried about this autistic looking faggot with an extra chromosome hitting you? Take this beta to the ground you fucking pansy

Your body will heal, your pride won't.
Don't let an Antifa fag bust your head open, seriously mate.

Holy shit you're acting like a beta male. Look either get your shit together and grab a couple other people that hate him equally as much if not more than you do, or leak out some of his info like i said before and let the internet tear him 50 new assholes.

I forgot to say to jump him after the part about getting people together

Aren't you a TuFf WhItEy???????

NYPA

but also,
>collapsible steel baton.
they're like 20 bucks on the innernet.

Cute LARP!

I admit I'm not very strong or "alpha" like other people here, but that's why I'm asking you guys for advice.

Protip for literally every life situation; don't identify as a 'nazi'

I just saved you thousands in dental work

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!

I'm not even a nazi my dad is black! he just assumes I'm a nazi since I don't like commies. he says I'm on the wrong side of history and if I'm not with him I'm with the nazis