2nd for best boy

Gay Priest is here now.

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

I hate posting this, but use it to combat OrangeFag

Too late man

>Not simply using this

Why is he so cute?

Spoilers when?

At this point I think Narancia fag is 3 people who are friends away from Sup Forums and get some sort of kick out of triggering literally everybody

How did you come to that idea?

/jojo/, of all the deaths in the series, which character do you think deserved it the most?
I'm going to go with Narancia, I think.

BEST JOJO GIORNO IS HERE

It's that, Or you have literally no life and just shitpost the day away.

Yeah but how did you get the original idea
why 3 people

Because it seems like you're in too many of these threads to have a life at all.

Not him but you shit up threads literally 24/7. As an American you must literally never sleep. You've been awake for at least the last 2 hours.

If I have nothing to do the next day I usually post until it's super late. I think I'll just stay up all day today.
I woke up at 1:30pm today.

>being a NEET with no life but shitting up /jojo/ threads and trying to be personality on here

generals were a mistake

I'm not trying to be anything.
My actions aare pure and simple.
I want to spread my love for Naracnia.

Shitposting aside, I think Wamuu probably did.

Not because he was evil to the core and needed to die, but because he was an honorable warrior who lived for battle, and actively wanted people to fight their hardest against him. He lived by the sword and died by it and was perfectly content with that, and it's beautiful in its own way.

Props to him and Joseph for parting ways with no malice towards each other, too. In spite of Joseph killing Wamuu's dad and Wamuu killing Joseph's cumrag, they treated each other with pride and respect in the end.

You can't even spell his name right

Yeah I fucked up that entire post sorry.

these threads should be bi-weekly

>Girl-Pucci isn't black
RUINED

Why does Diego's hat say You?

>Not posting Loli Pucci

How was Araki able to create such a perfect character and not even realize it?

Erase yourself.

I refuse

To be honest I wouldn't have recognized these as JoJo at all if I didn't know. That Diavolo's pretty nice though, funny how she and kars are dressed considerably more modestly than their male counterparts.

Pic related is my favorite Dio, goddamn

Shit, you're right! I'm an idiot!

I would do anything to be with him.

Who else likes Jotaro here? He's not my favorite JoJo but he's alright.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jotaro's not bad, he's just better as a side character.

It's not fair

ORAORARAORAORARAORA

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAAAAAAAA

Probably for the best that part 3 was where the JoJo's crew started mattering more, Jotaro's good but could never carry his part like Jonathan and Joseph did. Zeppeli and Speedwagon were fun but Jonathan dominated combat, and Caesar, Lisa Lisa and those two trainer guys didn't do jack shit.

VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA

PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW

I just want to love him.

I literally just teared up listening to all the jojo openings

it reminds me of how this is only a small phase of my life and how someday i'll forget all of you and care about much different things...

You won't forget about Narancia will you?

There better be more of this.

Whoops! Wrong one.

I'm afraid this is all I got

I guess I should go to bed now.

It feels like I just blundered into the Youtube comment section on a song referenced in Jojo.

Ora.

About to start SBR. Should I read the colored version or go for the usual black and white?

BW. The coloured version for 7 is actually bad.

For the most part. Black and white but halfway through you should go with colour. That's just me though.

Purple Haze Feedback is okay I guess but it seems like there's a lot of needless edge
Apparently Abbacchio and Fugo teamed up together behind Buccellati's back to go on kid-killing missions and shit
What the fuck

wots this frum

Is "Walking Heart" a song or an album?

People keep linking this one song by a Japanese jazz musician but they can't read because that song is called Waking Heart not Walking Heart. It's no doubt a musical reference but I don't think it's just a straight up song or album name.

Abbacchio was pretty much Passione's toilet, right? They wouldn't let a former cop gain any power, he got ordered around by everyone else.

No wonder he was such a cunt to Giorno, he was making the most of having superiority over a newbie.

Googling "Walking Heart" suggests it's an album.

>Walking Heart Attack
>Album by Holland K Smith
>Artist: Holland K Smith
>Release date: 1999

Meant to reply to

can crazy diamond fix my life?

>brown girl leaves to stay with her parents in Singapore
>miraculously shows up later in a completely different country for no reason
>I WAS FOLLOWING YOU ALL ALONG BAKA, OFF-CAMERA

>fight with living car
>completely destroys JoJo
>BUT OFF-CAMERA I ACTUALLY BURROWED UNDERGROUND, YARE YARE DAZE

>Abdul is alive and kicks that genie's ass
>Polnareff is losing his shit because everyone thought he was dead
>everyone acts completely unsurprised
>WE'VE ACTUALLY KNOWN FOREVER THAT HE LIVED OFF-CAMERA, SILLY POLNAREFF

Is this entire franchise nothing but retarded ass-pulls? When is there actual good writing? I already dropped Stardust Crusaders after the Abdul shit, is there any reason to keep going?

The asspulls are at their worst in Stardust Crusaders, but if silly shit like that gets you angry enough to drop it then most of the series probably won't be your cup of tea.

It gets better, keep in mind that Stardust Crusaders was written over 25 years ago back when Araki was in his 20s and didn't have much experience in anything. Stuff like that still happens in every Part but it becomes WAY less obnoxious after SC and less of a crutch to get out of situations easily. The series has been running for 30 years so you can expect the author to learn a thing or two over that time.

Looks like I just won't bother with the rest then. The reason shit like that pisses me off so much is that you never have any tension whatsoever when at any moment some bullshit could happen that completely changes the outcome of a fight, and it could happen completely off-screen. Writing characters out of the series, then writing them back in whenever it's convenient to have them, and making the excuse shit that happened off-screen when there was absolutely no indication or reason for it to happen in the first place is just shitty writing. It never really feels like there are consequences to any action or event that occurs because in any fight where anyone is losing Araki can just be like "BUT THEN HE WON OFF-SCREEN", how the fuck can you get invested in the fights when there are no stakes whatsoever?

Honestly, you should at least finish Stardust Crusaders since you already got this far. The whole egypt arc is the better half of part 3.

That's how literally every anime works tho.

>antagonist is winning
>out of nowhere protagonist discovers some ability that suddenly turns the tide

Because it's only bad in Stardust Crusaders. It happens far less after that and when it does it's not just for convenience's sake. Stuff still happens off screen but it's not retarded shit like I BURROWED MY WAY UNDERGROUND LMAO and it's usually stuff that makes sense or is actually logical and within a character's means. Araki even pokes fun at the shit writing in SC in later Parts.

>how the fuck can you get invested in the fights when there are no stakes whatsoever?

That's just a problem with pre-egypt Stardust crusaders, the later fights are much better written

>That's how literally every battle shounen for 12-year-olds works tho
ftfy

Also in most other shounen I've seen there's at least a buildup to them using a new power or ability, or they hint at it for a long time and then they are finally able to use it because they've gotten stronger. This shit is Superman-tier, where the stands just seem to have whatever ability would be convenient for them at the time (was there any hint whatsoever that Star Platinum could burrow before he did it?).

WE GONNA ROCK DOWN TO
RUSHED THIRD COUR AVENUE

21 - Yoshikage Kira Just Wants a Quiet Life Part 1 (3)
22 - Yoshikage Kira Just Wants a Quiet Life Part 2 / People of Morioh (3)
23 - Sheer Heart Attack Part 1 (6)
24 - Sheer Heart Attack Part 2 (5)
25 - Atom Heart Father Part 1 (3)
26 - Atom Heart Father Part 2 / Yoshikage Kira's New Life Part 1 (3)
27 - RPS Kid is Coming (6)
28 - Yoshikage Kira's New Life Part 2 / I am an Alien Part 1 (5)
29 - I am an Alien Part 2 / Highway Star Part 1 (4)
30 - Highway Star Part 2 (6)
31 - The Cat Who Loved Kira (6)
32 - The Man on the Tower (6)
33 - Enigm Boy (6)
34 - My Dad is Not My Dad / Cheap Trick Part 1 (5)
35 - Cheap Trick Part 2 / Another One Bites the Dust Part 1 (4)
36 - Another One Bites the Dust Part 2 (5)
37 - Another One Bites the Dust Part 3 / Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable Part 1 (6)
38 - Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable Part 2 (6)
39 - Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable Part 3 / I'll Jog Your Memory / The Guardian Angel of Morioh / Goodbye Morioh; Golden Hearts (4)

No because SC is poorly written. No one here will argue that. Everything after is orders of magnitude better.

Not really. JoJo has always been about outsmarting your opponent, but parts 2 and 3 had more asspulls than outsmarting in their fights. Everything after is pretty well-written.

>Hermes giving herself two clits while masturbating
>Hemes shamefully asking F.F to heal her after they violently merge

I actually loved Part 2, and it really did feel like Joseph was outsmarting his opponents. Part 3 has been an absolute nosedive in comparison.

Pucci will make everything gucci.

Then you'll like everything after Part 3 since it does what 2 did in that regard but better.

It's only really Jotaro that does the asspulls, right? Most of the other fights I can remember make sense.
>Polnareff smashes mirrors to be able to see and beat Devo
>Kakyoin figures out J.Geil's stand and traps him with his own ability
>Joseph uses Hermit Purple's image-making abilities to make a map to tar
And so on. Jotaro probably had crappier fights because it was hard to make an OP punchghost with no special powers very interesting.

Stardust crusaders is just bad. It gets a lot better when they reach Dios mansion though. Discovering abilities of stands actually comes at a cost etc.

To me the asspulls in part 2 didn't matter all that much for me because it was way more lighthearted and fun for the most part.

Do you think Jonathan up in heaven could feel what DIO was doing with his body?

Maybe he's having a nice tea-party with Erina and Speedwagon and the Baron and then he's red-faced and flustered because DIO talked Pucci into sodomizing him so he'd know what sinners do in case some wily homosexual ever tried to seduce him.

tfw the reason that every character in Vento Aureo jizzes their pants at everything Giorno says or does is because it's supposed to remind you of all the times characters in Phantom Blood would do the same thing to Jonathan

tfw despite the pant jizzing, Giorno spends about a quarter of situations bugging out or panicking because like DIO, he's not used to any situation being outside of his control

I didn't mean "Not really" to stop you from continuing with SC, by the way. Just that Part 4 and onwards don't have asspulls.

The outsmarting he did was painfully obvious to the point where it makes you think "how the fuck did he fall for that?". There's also the ending to Part 2, which is a complete asspull.

It's weird, but even though Giorno never shuts up about his dream of cleaning up the mafia and shit, he comes off as a worse person than Johnny, who never claimed to be a paragon of righteousness.

Maybe it's because Giorno comes off as a bad and selfish person trying to be seen as good (and hoping they'll feel good themselves, too) whereas Johnny just comes off as a bad and selfish person who learns to care about someone else over the course of the story.

>There's also the ending to Part 2, which is a complete asspull.
Was it mentioned in the manga where he got the fucking plane?

It was the one Stroheim and everyone else arrived in.

That's mostly because of the shit scans. Yeah I know that's not an excuse for all of Part 5's (admittedly numerous) shortcomings but I read it in Italian and he doesn't come off that way at all.

Might be. Do the better translations portray Giorno as being more sympathetic? It might just be me thinking that he came across as really cold and robotic, but to be fair pretty much everyone does in the bad translation.

>JUST

He is kind of robotic but that's mosly because he has to keep his plan under wraps from everyone but Buccellati and over time the others start to rely on him and he needs to be able to protect all of them which is a lot of stress for a 15 year old and it's part of why he seems so drained all the time. He's much more likeable though but I can't pinpoint exactly why, it's probably got to do with characterisation which the shit scans are severely lacking in from what I've read. Like some people have said in these threads before, Giorno is meant to be more of a plot device than the other MCs since the story is about how he affects the other members of the group and how in his own character arc he's trying to be this larger than life guy and basically be an object for them but realising that real life is a lot tougher than than. He's not my favourite MC by any means and he does do bad things but he doesn't come across as a bad person.

The wait for the new part 8 chapter is killing me man. I wanna know how exactly how much of Joshu's current situation is his own damn fault.