Did Hitler hate Christianity? I have seen some Wikipedia articles that seem to say so...

Did Hitler hate Christianity? I have seen some Wikipedia articles that seem to say so, but i do know that Wikipedia is not a reliable source, so what can you tell me anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secularity
youtu.be/jOx5I3B9Dg8
youtu.be/gNGmg0I08pc
youtu.be/Jh3qFbvbFqA
youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo&list=LLA7q9aRVayyt9DI0kfNQ7vw&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys&index=8&list=LLA7q9aRVayyt9DI0kfNQ7vw
youtube.com/watch?v=MV1sVDU9E2E&list=LLA7q9aRVayyt9DI0kfNQ7vw&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=ATlila3e9dM
youtube.com/watch?v=bSCuE7jmFa4
nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c

>Did Hitler hate Christianity
Yes, he hated it for enslaving the will and creative spirit of the German people. There are plenty of private accounts detailing this.

What does this have to do with my thread?
Well then i can't agree with him about Christianity.

I hope to god there is a colourized version of that picture.

Different times & different audience and he said different things.

Well Wikipedia does say that, but it says the party became more hostile to the churches as years went on ...but again, i know Wikipedia is not a reliable source.

From what I've read he viewed it as sort of outdated and unnecessary to motivate people.
He allegedly wanted to phase it out of germany altogether and have them praise their nation and it's leaders rather than god and such.

Publically he wanted people to think he was Christian just for the optics as most Germans were Christian, but in private he thought it was a cuck religion, thought Islam was fucking badass and was into a bunch of autistic gnostic magick shit privately.

I do hear that he used more Pagan imagery during rallies and pictures, but i am not exactly sure. And is that quote real?

Hitler was Christian himself.
he was baptized became an altar boy - never revoked this officially or inofficially and he never got excommunicated by the Vatican (they could do it posthumous eazy peazy).
those are the facts.

But on Wikipedia (I know, not reliable) it says that from 1937 and so on, his party became more hostile to churches, and it also says that he may have wanted to get rid of it after he won the war.

Source on Hitler being into the occult? I'm fairly sure that was just Himmler

I have never seen that quote the Bong posted, some part of me hopes it's fake.

By numerous accounts he was privately opposed to Christianity.
Goebbel's diary:
"The Führer is deeply religious, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race. This can be seen in the similarity of their religious rites. Both (Judaism and Christianity) have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end they will be destroyed."

if that is what you want to believe - i can live with that. but personally i don't think he could've done that. the German majority still had a very medieval mindset - much like the bible belt today. even modern southern Germans are still pretty Christian. btw the Austrians socially pressured pregnant teens that weren't married into the Danube river until in the late 70s or so. don't believe everything you hear. Germany was deeply Christian until a few years ago.

If he was deeply religious, then exactly how was he anti-christian, i can't really imagine him actually being a Muslim, unless he was Pagan?

Hitler suffered from the Varg mentality of we wuz pagans n shit. Like Varg, he also liked Islam. Out of all the edgy fedora and crypto-fedora nationalists of 19th and 20th century, guess which one died peacefully? Franco, a strong Catholic.

I don't hate Paganism, but i do dislike islam, but to be fair, Islam wasn't showing it's true colors until now, so of course people are going to view it differently.

With what i just said earlier, i like Hitler, but i guess from my viewpoint, I have a little more respect for Salazar and Franco.

i honestly don't care about Hitlers or Goebbels thoughts on the matter. factually he was still a Christian. maybe he was out of political reason - but come on. even most popes were christian out of political reasons...

I guess to be safe, he probably should have kept Christianity as more of a social role than political, like Salazar, but he was to paranoid i guess.

well all i can say is - German politics were never before and prolly won't be for a long time as secular as during the third Reich. if that's a good or bad thing - i don't dare to judge.

Really? Because a lot of members, including himself, seemed to believe that Christianity was not compatible, and they also just seemed to hate it.

Just watched a documentary about this and the pope pius the 12th - but cosidering this was on (((german television))), like 24/7 on any channel to keep the (((guilt))) alive i will assume the exact opposite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secularity

Hitler was a lapsed catholic, he also hated Jews for the death of Christ, and their liberal/atheist tendencies. The Vatican was known to promote race mixing, esp in Latin America during colonial times. And neopagan Himmler convinced Hitler that Christianity is Judaism revamped for gentiles to be duped.

Well i guess it is bad to just be a blind follower.

Isnt the Goebbel diary highly contested as a forged document or tampered to say the least. As well as Hitler's table talks.

Until 2000, even northernmost France was a majority adherent Catholic, esp WW2 era older generation residents. However, they're not very sexist, antisemite, racist or homophobic...until they find out someone is Muslim, then it's a different issue: France has had it with Islam.

Hitler admired Martin Luther, founder of Protestantism, also an antisemitic preacher. The Nazis wanted Positive Christianity based on the German "Aryan" or nordic race with no Jewish originality of the religion. Bavarians are mostly Catholic and they disliked the Nazis' taking over their church within 4 years of the third reich.

Yeah, one of the many cool things about NatSoc is it recreated the Traditional distinction between the esoteric and exoteric realms. Hitler and the higher-ups were Nietzscheans but they left Christianity for the little people because they knew they couldn't handle the abyss.

A true atheist isn't evangelical; he lets people believe whatever moves them to his aims.

He didn't HATE Christianity inherently. He appreciated the values of the religion: community, communal welfare and the morals that come in tow with such ideals, but he saw what Christianity became in the face of barbaric religions and, specifically, Bolshevism:

It made people week. The trust and forgiveness inherent in Christian doctrine is easily exploitable. Hitler saw this, took note of it, and dissuaded Christianity for the sake of protecting his Folk.

That's what I take away from it, anyway.

He didn't like it Christianity, but at the same time, he probably believed that converting Germans to another religion like Germanic paganism was a pipe dream so he didn't actively make big strides at rewiring the German faith.
Some of the other Nazi officials were probably full blown neopagans and wanted to completely destroy christianity.

Yes. He was a kike that sought the deconstruction of Western Civilization.

Really?
I find that a little more believable, but i still need sources.

Fuck Christianity and fuck God. Desert shit religion.

I had this series going way back on VHS. Best I've seen. Some of the cable channels try yo cover it these days, but they all seem to whitewash it a bit and don't go very deep.
youtu.be/jOx5I3B9Dg8
youtu.be/gNGmg0I08pc
youtu.be/Jh3qFbvbFqA
Some of the series is blocked in the US.

>some Wikipedia articles that seem to say so

>Wikipedia

Last link was to a playlist so open the YT page

I did acknowledge that Wikipedia was an unreliable source, do you have anything to say about the topic?

Careful you don't cut yourself with that edge, mohammed.

Fuck off, Yang.

He pandered to Christians in order to get elected, but later in life he realize than Christianity was a cucked Jewish religion, and the top Nazis planned to replace it with "Positive Christianity" and eventually Darwinism.

He was raised Catholic because his dad was a pencil-pusher for the Hapsburg government; but he became a Lutheran in his teen/college years in order to show support for the Prussian monarchy of the German Empire.

Can i ask for a source or quote?

youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo&list=LLA7q9aRVayyt9DI0kfNQ7vw&index=9

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys&index=8&list=LLA7q9aRVayyt9DI0kfNQ7vw

youtube.com/watch?v=MV1sVDU9E2E&list=LLA7q9aRVayyt9DI0kfNQ7vw&index=7

Hitler was very devoted to Catholicism when he was younger but when he became older he still believed but practiced it to a lesser extent. Don't believe any of the lies that Hitler was a pagan or he hated Christianity. The person who translated Mein Kampf and he person who translated his table talk speeches hated Christianity fervently and added his views in the translation to make it look like our fuhrer hated Catholicism.

>Painting by Hitler in 1913 (24 years old)

This will seem really retarded and unprofessional, but I don't feel like looking up detailed sources, so here's simple plebeian vidyas:
youtube.com/watch?v=ATlila3e9dM

youtube.com/watch?v=bSCuE7jmFa4
8:50 on this one.

That's okay.
Now this is good, but i hope these translations are legit. Also, could you provide a source for the Mein Kampf translators being atheists?

In his early life and early political career he was indeed Cristian, but may have turned to forming either a personality cult (crazy hitler) adopting some sort of paganism (materialistically a good choice) or he became some sort of darwinist

Hitler's goal was to keep Christianity social. Thats why he signed the concordant with the Catholic Church in order to unite Catholics and Protestants as much as possible

Really? Please provide a source, i hope you understand.

Here in this thread there's a whole post on Christianity in the third reich

Exact source
nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm

I'm surprised he was rejected from art school, what kind of competition was he facing, and army of da vinchis or an army of "modernists"

I know he wasn't crazy about it, at least not in it's modern form. But he had tolerate it to keep the loyalty of conservative elements in German society.

Other high ranking Nazis, such as Himmler and Eicke, were less charitable in their views of Christianity.

>Fuck Christianity and fuck God.
Careful bud. Might just end up regretting what u say.

From what i have read, Himmler may have been neopagan, but Goebbels is still debated.

Strange source, you sure it ain't biased or anything?

He was pagan. He wanted to create a new German religion loosely based on old pagan mythology.

I'm not sure desu I only know the small amount that was talked about in The Greatest Story Never Told which basically just says he was an artist and it didnt work out for him

*tips fedora*

I trust it since it quotes Hitler and general quotes from primary sources

Well okay... Well from the total info i have gained, it's safe to say that Hitler's religious views are still a mystery, since there are so many different claims.

Yeah, Himmler had neopagan tendencies, with his obsession with Germanic and Nordic occultism.

I think the issue with Goebbels is that he wasn't one to discuss religion openly, at least in public. His devotion seemed to be entirely focused on Hitler.

The primary sources should speak for themselves I don't think it's a mystery

Plus all the sources on this page nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
are cited on the bottom

Well from what i have seen, popular sources claim he used it simply as a political tool, while more obscure or unknown sources claim he really was devoted to the religion, but still kept it as a social role.

Yeah, nah fuck off. Got nothing to lose. Go fuck yourself.

You have probably been the most helpful in this thread, thanks, but i still want a source for what you said in

I think it's fair not to trust the popular sources because they have turned the whole Third Reich into a lie. There's a reason why people lie about Christianity in the Third Reich because Christians don't want to be persecuted for the crimes Hitler supposedly did

>Did Hitler hate Christianity? I have seen some Wikipedia articles that seem to say so, but i do know that Wikipedia is not a reliable source, so what can you tell me anons?
No, Hitler was Christian, and supported Christianity.

Yeah, i probably should be weary of those sources, considering they still talk about the holocaust and such...

its opium for the masses, it keeps people weak and ignorant, hampers progress under the guise of compassion, and is a tool of the elites to control the faithful.

they activity call themselves Shepard's and their followers their flock. even they know they are dumb as sheep.

eliminate the herd mentality, eliminate the slave class, force people to be educated and live themselves and others. you don't need a cult in your life.

Some people need and trust faith user.

Even after 1942 Hitler went on maintaining that he regarded the church as indispensable in political life. He would be happy, he said in one of those teatime talks at Obersalzberg, if someday a prominent churchman turned up who was suited to lead one of the churches- or if possible both the Catholic and Protestant churches reunited. He still regretted that Reich Bishop Muller was not the right man to carry out his far-reaching plans. But he sharply condemned the campaign against the church, calling it a crime against the future of the nation. For it was impossible, he said, to replace the church by any party ideology. [Speer, p. 95]

Speer, Albert, "Inside the Third Reich: Memoirs by Albert Speer," Galahad Books, 1970

We do not forget the influence of the churches. There will definitely be no Vatican crusade against us. We know Monsignor Pacelli since he was the Vatican's diplomatic representative in Germany for twelve years; as Secretary of State and adviser to Pope XI it is greatly in his interest that the German Catholics should at last have a statute [Concordat].

Calic, Edouard, Ed., "Secret Conversations With Hitler," The John Day Company

pathetic, weak, and ignorant.

Nice try Jew. Opium for the masses was coined by Karl Marx, and you have been indoctrinated

youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
Is It Pagan? By Joseph Goebbels

Why didn't Hitler ever wear the pointy hat?

Albert Speer, on Wiki article(I know, not reliable but still) still talks about the Holocaust, but i guess we can't COMPLETELY deny any reference to it.

Also, does Secret Conversations with Hitler have anything to do with the Table Talks?

Speer said he knew nothing of Holocaust.

Well i said he still references it on the wiki article of his book the other NatSoc user mentioned.

Bump. This is important. If he wore it, would he die?

>separating Hitler and his actions from Christianity
kikes wouldn't have that

It seems little Chang and achmed are at odds