Anime is anti-white!

Daily reminder that if you watch anime or any other cartoons you are a pathetic degenerate faggot. It is an incredibly absurd and childish poison that has played a major role in the softening and cuckening of western men. These are not the type of hobbies that will mold strong men which are an essential to a strong society with good wholesome values.

The strong men of the past would be disgusted by modern men who enjoy this garbage, and would never tolerate such a weakening agent in their societies. No decent man would ever make a career of creating animated shows or movies, only a pathetic beta. They are filled with the thoughts and ideas of weak beta males, and young males consuming this cucked degeneracy from infancy is doing incalculable damage to their minds.

Cartoons did not become hugely popular until the 50s when most american homes got TVs. All of the generations since have been the most cucked in human history. Just look at japan, they have become more obsessed with this childish trash than any other country in the world and now their men are all weak beta virgins. Just look at the audience it attracts. Take a look at the type of people that are into it. Its not strong confident chad alpha males.

I don’t think it’s too damaging to young boys, but considering how much damage it’s done to our society it’s best if we just rid the world of this juvenile garbage for good.

Nice try kike.

but nigga most of anime characters have white skin.

And they engage in disgusting degenerate feminine behaivor

I started HRT a month ago thanks anime

shutup faggot
hitler knew about the power of lolies

>anti-anime thread
>on a website with several forums dedicated to anime
No.

>Posting on Sup Forums
>Not liking anime

You do know user that the point of a slide thread is to make it somewhat convincing and make it appear that it is not a bait post.

Just because they keep shitskins out of their countries doesnt mean we shod embrace degenerate culture that has turned their men into effeminate betas and is doing the same to ours

Ok then all of Sup Forums needs to admit theyre just larping. You all come on here and talk about degeneracy and decline of thr west, degenerate pop culture, white men becoming effeminate but then you all want to go watch your disgusting non-white childish cartoons.

Ok, please tell me how that makes anime any less degenerate?

kys faggot weebs

Anime and manga are the prime vector indoctrinating American children into pedophilia, homosexuality, the degenerate NEET lifestyle, and delusional beliefs of all kind it should be banned altogether

Just seriously imagine what the strong white men of the past would think of men today watch this foreign childish filth. You really think anime has amy fucking place in a strong white society?

I wouldnt say its the prime vector but its up there. Its childish, effeminate, and degenerate. I wouldnt even care if it was wholesome and promoted masculinity- its disgraceful for white men to embrace foreign culture. And then in the next breath these weeb faggots will complain about the de whitening of america and the destruction of white culture.

I tried anime once. Now I'm gay.

Japanese have honorary status. Nothing wrong with it, boomer.

you too?

So cartoons in general are toxic?

OP is jew
Anime is life

JapCartoons = nazi

Nope.

Doesnt mean we embrace their culture

This is so ridiculous, I had to save it. Also

R A R E
A
R
E

I dont care if it promotes good values, its made by and for japs. Embracing foreign cultures is disgusting cuckoldry.

They aren't honorary aryans for nothing

>Embracing foreign cultures is disgusting cuckoldry
It's entertainment faggot, entertainment that, generally speaking, espouses more traditional story telling elements than (((western entertainment)))

Yes its weak and childish and not something we should be feeding young boy’s minds with. Even if it promotes good values it’s still just childish fantasy. I can’t wrap my head around how anyone thinks things like anime can warp boys into strong men.

I'm thinkin the men who got rich creating the flintstones and looney toons would laugh at your conclusions.

what are you doing on an antiwhite website OP?

OP, please take the dicks out of your ass, mouth, and armpits.

You're being autistic. Watching shows from another country doesn't mean we are somehow adopting their culture. In my opinion they are just better than the garbage I see on TV here.

>I can’t wrap my head around how anyone thinks things like anime can warp boys into strong me
obviously you haven't seen JOJO

Entertainment is part of culture. How do you actually believe young boys who watch effiminate japanese cartoons will become strong white men?

anti-anime faggots need to fuck off. I got fucking banned from some discord for having a NSDAP anime girl fucking sperging faggots come onto Sup Forums thinking this place isnt about anime. I can almost guarantee these people are newfag fucks.

Trying to wake up “white nationalists” who worship japanese culture and women

What are you doing here then faggot?

You have it confused reddit people here like Japanese people because it fulfills there idealized world. If you took out the Japanese and replaced it with German nationalism and xenophobia people would like that too which they fucking do as people here love the NSDAP. Go fuck yourself.

But it's really only letting them prolong what was already burdened, so no, you can't blame the exit door for someone leaving.

>the west is degenerate!
>western men need to stop being effiminate pussies!
>don’t talk shit about my sexual fetish for fake animated japanese women that i developed from watching something pushed on american youth!

>how can a cartoons about strong men showing the superiority of their race by becoming blond can inspire us to become strong white men

like all forms of entertainment anime has the potential to turn into a form of escapism. indulging in any form of escapism is degenerate. what I mean by indulging, is centering your life around it, like folk who go to an anime con, or that shitshow at mcdonalds with the rick and morty fans, or people who deeply analyze TV shows to find meaning, etc.

If you watch it now and again, thats all well and fine, it really is a lot better than the shit they put on western tv

Anime is literally gay brainwashing.

Anime was a mistake.

saga of tanya the evil is some of the best shit ive ever seen

The content of most anime is degenerate trash but even if it wasnt its irrelevant. Embracing childish, effiminate foreign forms of culture is not something that has a place in a strong united homogenous society.

>worship japanese culture and women
liking anime=/=worshipping japs and their women
I respect the haps, I wish we practiced their nationalistic values here, but I don't worship them

Trying to wake up you “white nationalist” weebs that think effiminate and childish foreign entertainment have any place in a strong white society.

You have to go back.

Its nothing personal, this is not your place, return whence ye came.

There is not a single tranny that doesn't watch anime.

this.

why just let them be weebs until we conquer the more immediate problems

I have the utmost respect and admiration for the japanese and their culture, but seeing white western men embrace it is not something i will support at all.

>the content of most anime
there are multiple varieties of anime, idk what all of those are, I usually watch stuff like OPM, JOJO, Gundam

So this is where you are hiding after Sup Forums got fed up with your shit?

So you’re just a larper? Please explain to me you’re reasoning for believing that embracing foreign effiminate culture has any place in a strong white society?

do me a favor, watch saga of tanya the evil
first two minutes had me hooked

You are the larper faggot pretending to be a 4channer when you are some reddit faggot. Go back there.

I see OP is mad his Naruto pillow will not fit his fav dildo.

Come the fuck on, the anime fans here don’t “admire” it it’s a full on unhealthy obsession

basic gestalt?

idk, I don't get into the anime girl stuff

Perhaps iron March is more your speed kiddo.

nigger what are you on?

is d&cing
is retarded for falling for it
no one with brains would be sewing division about something as irrelevant as anime

Please, tell me more about this.

You clearly haven't seen any anime. Yes it looks like cute girls doing cute things if you don't watch it but if you actually care about the content it become clear in the subtext how much nationalistic propaganda there is in it. Not only nationalism but everything right in life.

Yep.

I think you can like anime at any age and that it's fine but once you're like almost 30 you barely give a fuck about it.

it's just entertainment media, dude.
I have good memories about 90s anime series and that's all I can ask for.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Please go and stay go

i'm 31 and watch anime every so often.

>whence ye

Autism cringe

Also I need that image of the kid scrolling past 5 other social websites to pick Sup Forums stat.

The jews are trying to take over anime

>ITT: Newfags who don't know anything about Quentin

that's totally fine. I just watch occasionally being 29 and I'm kind of in a slump right now about it because the contemporary seasonal anime series coming out don't really interest me. I like the older stuff a bit better.

You’re no better than a fucking wigger. Embracing cultures and entertainment made by other races. You’re a disgrace to your white forefathers.

lol, I know the one

Akira is pretty kino desu, whomst else here has seent it?

modern day japanese salary man jews his way through life never believe in god. upon death god reincarnates him as a girl (I know) in ww1 germany, if he dies of anything other than natrual causes he goes to hell
oh yeah and the lolis are magic
its full of deus vult btfoing shit skins, with tons of german admiration/sympathy

Pretty sure all legitimate anime watchers will hate that show or regard it as sub par.

i miss Quentin

Then you aint with us. You are no different than a degenerate liberal into cartoons. And yes liberals and women like anime.

>implying pic related isn't what you want to be reincarnated as after you die.

im sick of the school life animes desu sometimes I guess but I really enjoy the cyberpunk animes there arent that many now days.

t. increasingy nervous hollywood

Kek

I like the sound of the plot, but I don't understand how he gets reincarnated back in time, I mean I could roll with that I guess, but irks me a bit

I know what naruto is but proud to say ive never even seen it. When i was a kid i was too busy being physically active and playing outdoors with my white friends like a good white child. I wasnt sitting inside watching foreign made cartoons targeted to beta virgin jap males and drinking the carbonated jew.

gibs more tanya

>im sick of the school life animes desu

yeah, same here.
it's because they glorify youth a bit too much in Japan, which would be okay if it didn't always end up with the high school protag gets weird mysterious powers shit narrative.

It's why people who aren't in High School stand out.
Those anime and Manga are kino as fuck.

i think its meant to be like a different universe and back in time, lmao wow i really should stop thinking about the plot before i hate it
the whole show is so fuckin asthetic though

I don't think it's supposed to be our timeline. Definitely something strange because of the Panzer 3s that show up near the end of the season.

>Those anime and Manga are kino as fuck.

you got it.

How can kobe be his greatest ally when we all know old donny trump is already their greatest ally?

You simply can't be an anime fan and be a credit to your race. Period. No exceptions. Anime is supremely degenerative. Step 1 of all /sig/ threads should be zero anime tolerance.