You ready for a new wild ride?

You ready for a new wild ride?

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-08-17/naruto-masashi-kishimoto-may-announce-next-project-this-year/.105464

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UTK8torOylM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When will they stop milking Naruto?

>got enough fuck you yen
>bully editorsan gone

hes finally going to get to do hisbyaoi manga guys!

>axed in ten chapters

the day they will stop milking Dragon Ball
not soon

Will Kishi be able to redeem himself?

>Science-fiction story

Should have did a sports manga like that one-shot he did awhile ago.

I will be. Naruto's early stuff was pretty great to read, and maybe Kishimoto will get some editors restrain some of his sillier plot ideas. You gotta admit, he is pretty great at shonen worldbuilding, and that's what I'm looking forward to.

>Science-fiction story
Cyberpunk naruto please

he's fucking awful at worldbuilding, the entire concept of the ninja world falls apart when you start to think about it for more than ten seconds and try to see it as something else than cardboard cutout background

>end of his next manga

>it's Kaguya again

>End of this next manga
>It is Kaguya beginning

>Kishimoto
>Good at world building

We know almost nothing about how Naruto's world works.

It's not a ninja world. Plenty of people aren't ninjas. Its a job and there's many other jobs.

Eh, maybe you're right. I guess I don't hold manga or anime to a western literature standard. However, I have read a lot of genre-fiction, and I still hold my opinion that the Naruto world captivated me at least visually and aesthetically. The ninja system in Naruto is rife with inconsistencies, but I never paid too much attention to that anyways.

l'm talking about the ninja villages and the entire culture and economy built around them, don't be autistic

Honestly one of the worst things about Naruto is how it drops this concept after the timeskip. Before the timeskip we saw lots of civilians who just lived in their own cities (Land of the Waves arc). Then after the timeskip it's all about the ninjas and I don't think we ever even saw any civilians. Could have been an interesting concept.

I just hope that Spike Chunsoft will never stop milking Danganronpa and move to another project.

I'll agree that the world looks great. Honestly Konoha is one of my favorite fictional locations ever. But I do think that a lot of the locations post timeskip don't look very good.

>Madara uchihas autism adventure

The guy who makes ramen isn't a ninja

But he still lives in a ninja village. I mean people like Inari and his mom who just live in a normal town.

Naruto but with wizards.

The purpose of the village was for different ninja clans to come together and stop fighting. How does that make a ninja world? The economy isn't based around that either. Who do you think builds houses and does plumbing and farming and other shit?

That's literally just Naruto.

Doesn't Ten Ten just sell weapons now? Its peace time so she has a real job as a store owner. Not a ninja

Can never be the same. The relationship we've had with Naruto comes from that we started watching it as kids.

it's bad for shonen manga standards

good worldbuilding would be something like what the chick who writes magi does with her world

iirc she was complaining she had few to no customers because of the peace

Yeah, the world is too based around Ninjas. He didn't expand on much outside of that.

I wonder if anyone remembers that he introduced Samurai into the world too and then did actually nothing with them. What a pointless addition.

>Naruto spin-off: Ten Ten - Lord of War

youtu.be/UTK8torOylM

When will they stop milking LoveLive?

I wish they'd make a full series (even/especially if it had a limited preplanned plot arc) of his Mario (mafia) one-shot.

He's shit and got lucky with Naruto. His next work won't be popular, it'll only get some attraction in the first few chapters because it's him.

When Sunrise makes another seasson of Horizon

It's despair, hope and fun. Such a ride, I love it

dragon ball wasn't milked for a good while after GT

>good worldbuilding would be something like what the chick who writes magi does with her world
And with that your argument turns to shit

nice rebuttal, cocksucker

>wild
Don't kid yourself. It will be as boring and unclimatic as war arc.

Meaning they never stopped. They just took a milking break.

>Science Fiction
Oh boy!

>science fiction
so cyberninjas?

I am. I love Kishimoto so i'm sure i'll like his new Manga?

i'll read it

What a powerful and logical argument you have made. I concede to your obviously superior intellect.

Will Kishi finally gonna do that mecha series he always wanted?

fuck off narutards