So I have this strange question. What the fuck is Antifa thinking...

So I have this strange question. What the fuck is Antifa thinking? Are they thinking that this will be some poetic change of heart of the public where they'll all suddenly switch against Trump?

Why do they believe they could defeat the National Guard? Over 400,000 are serving. Not only that, homegrown Militias will be working in conjunction with the military. That's not discounting the rest of the military.

Seriously? Does Antifa think life is some kind of TV show where they live in a totalitarian government with underground groups fighting off the government? Do they really think life is some kind of shitty anime?

both sides like to larp

>Not only that, homegrown Militias will be working in conjunction with the military.

lol

November 4 is gonna be a real letdown for Antifa. The military won't be necessary. Local Police will arrest traffic blockers, and then November 5 will be just a normal day.

I should've expanded on "Militia" Some states actually have a Militia you can join and they are supported by some state governments, but it's more in the lines of "I wanna join the military but I can't" Maybe due to disability or you just don't wanna go full time in the military (Even though the national guard can settle that)

Hope it's a major chimp out.

>communists
>thinking
Found the cishet wh*te ma*l* sc*m

>What the fuck is Antifa thinking?

Don’t put too much thought into it. Their lives are plagued with bad decisions (see mugshots of them with face tattoos, face piercings, etc) and they are blaming the system as to why their lives are pathetic- so they respond by chimpouts and throw around buzzwords.

If they’re too weak to compete in the free market, they’ll stand no chance against any man that’s been trained to use a rifle. Just let them live their embarrassing lives.

I'm hoping so too.

I hope they do some cute shit, get bashed by cops because they're blocking roads, destroying shop windows, and the police actually swoop in and ARREST their asses.

Then November 5th will be the end of Antifa.

>November 4

That’s just a meme. They won’t do anything.

>LOOK AT ME! I'M A REVOLUTIONARY!

Antifa makes me laugh.

>145817991

I would feel bad for them if they weren’t so violent. Same feelings towards niggers. Just doomed people with a dead end, unable to recognize they are the reason their lives sucks.

Did you read Eric Clanton’s blog? It’s basically an essay he wrote- crying that he’s being held accountable for his crimes.

I actually did read it. His 'defense' is that right wing nazi trolls from the internet are framing him.

I'm thinking to myself "Are you seriously going to court with that kind of defense?"

But then again, it's California. It might actually work.

I hope I’m wrong. I’d love to see them get fucked.

Bump for 19 gorillion shekels. Oy vey it's going to be the second shoah.

I'm attached to the unit conducting the excercise. We do it every year around the same time period.

Doesn’t matter what the outcome is. In the event he’s not convicted, we have his address and there’s some user in this thread that’s nearby.

The only places they can get away with it are Lefty cities and i don't really care if they riot there. They're just like niggers.

this is a hilarious explanation for Antifa.

maybe we are projecting our capacity for skillful application of violence onto them, and they are really just pathetic untermenschen

Yup this is pretty much what I’m expecting. 90% of non Trump voters wouldn’t even speak up in the defense of these failed abortions. Eric Clanton is dropping names to get a lighter sentence, been designated a domestic terrorist group, within a year they will fade into obscurity like BLM or occupy.

They think that they are the majority and are supported by the working class. Little do they know that no one hates smug middle class liberal faggots more than the working class.

Theyre not going to do shit except damage private and public for a few days, then go back to serving coffee to the successful liberals.

>commies
>thinking

These disgruntled commie shits have been barking for so long. Worse case scenario another bike lock incident occurs. These people are attention whores. If any one them were as outraged as they claimed t be they would already be commit serious acts of terrorism and violence. Bullocks all of em

Perhaps they're betting on the assumption that the National Guard and other military will not be deployed against them, or if they do, won't use lethal munitions?

Kent State set an example that using the National Guard against civilians is a bad thing, and that's a taboo that held for a long time. When's the last time they were deployed for crowed control, the Rodney King riots? And even then, their response was anemic at best. Using them domestically is crossing a Rubicon that most politicians don't want to even think about; it would be terrible optics and fuel their rhetoric for years to come.

Problem with that, of course, is that this administration gives fewer fucks than a eunuch in a monastery about optics. They are running a serious risk of having their shit absolutely pushed in if they give anything resembling justification to have it done.

elaborate faggot

>skillful application of violence

And they recognize this as well, the people they hate have way more skills of than them and thus have more resources, capable of defending the things they have earned. They lost before they even got started because they are just losers by nature. This is evidenced by their self-hatred:
>be white
>hate while people just find a group of friends
>get accepted by other failures no matter how much of a jobless freak you are
>hate white people some more
>talk of revolution, ask for “war” have no resources to go to war because you’re outcompeted in the free market
>still a freak, hate white people some more

You realize your numbers and chances wane more every day, right? If you lose, you'll never have another chance. We'll bury you. White numbers have never been more outnumbered in the world. If you try, you only have one shot. Your population could never recover from a massive military defeat. Most white people today support social progress and multiculturalism. You want your "day of the rope" so you can kill innocent people whose only crime was loving someone you hate.

So when you lose, and you will, there's no reason for us to spare any of you.

Remember that.

The thing is, they've ANNOUNCED that they're going to start shit on November 4th and have released on their websites what cities they're protesting in, and where...

The police will have plenty of time to prepare.

They'll show up and have some drum circles, do some chanting, maybe burn a flag or two and that'll probably be in.

If they do start breaking shop windows, knocking over trashcans (ANARCHY ACHIEVED!) and doing something cute, I don't think the police will want full scale riots. I think they'll move in and start making some fucking arrests.

I live in the Atlanta area and this ain't fuckin' Berkeley. If you do that shit down here in the South the police will fucking arrest you on the spot.

Once these commie fucks start seeing police in riot gear cornering off entire city blocks and arresting people on sight, they'll probably disperse on their own.

Only dumb people think the police are dumb. They KNOW that this shit is going to happen on the 4th and they're probably going to be ready for it.

Hopefully all goes well and we wake up on November 5th with a bunch of commies in jail with future criminal punishments.

The only thing Antifa is going to achieve is a criminal record for the people who get out of hand. I hope they enjoy their criminal record that prohibits them from getting a future job. That means more jobs for us.

Why didn't our glorious communist masters have this on the 5th of November?

As in "remember remember"

Wanna bet?

Best laugh I've had all day. Calling people racist and telling others about "multiculturalism" is why Trump won.

Do you want eight years of Trump?

Because that's how you get eight years of Trump.

I think people will begin to learn very quickly that when freaks like you are pissed at those who earn more than you, you’ll naturally push them to the right.

The economy of tomorrow favors those proficient in math, science, computer and other complexed systems- if you are all jobless freaks now, how do you expect to fare in the future?

You’re screeching will only wake more people up, while your enemies will still have more resources than you.

Feel free to prove me wrong on Nov 4th.

What gun?

>only 8.
>not the start of the great Trump Dynasty.

Not gonna lie, if Trump manages to uncuck the NRA and make them push progun shit, its gonna energize a lot of gun owners for offense in the 2020 campaign and beyond, especially if Donald Trump Jr or Ivanka runs (although Ivanka should be a good little daddy's girl/cumdumpster and stick to the progun script, not whatever the fuck her jew husband neocon ass tells her).

Don't forget the thousands of right-wing death squads that will be doing the jobs too dirty for the government to do

stgw 57 or pe 57 is the civi version

I'm looking forward to see what happens on November 4th. I'll have 4 screens going, and I'll probably make nachos. (made them on election night, and they're good luck now)

It's going to be one of two things....

1. A lot of nothing. They'll spray paint a building and claim "victory". But they will really show themselves as being a bunch of nothings.

2. They really TRY to make a showing, and commit various acts of violence around the country. If THIS happens, then it will be open season on their ass and the cops will take the gloves off.

Either way, it will be an interesting night.

>Are they thinking that this will be some poetic change of heart of the public where they'll all suddenly switch against Trump?

No, Antifa is too dumb to think.

Soros just funded Antifa with 18 billion dollars, he will hire them as mercenaries disused as "protesters" and they will commit violence for money

I'm kinda pissed at Trump for not freezing Soros assets and allowing this to happen.

I'm also VERY VERY pissed at the FBI for not charging Soros with treason

But the public has not changed opinion, if anything, Antifa vandalizing private property will piss off more leftists and push them to jump on the Trump Train!

IF Trump pulls the right move and charges Soros with treason and freezes his 18 billion in the open society foundation, Antifa will collapse overnight with no violent response necessary

Does anyone know if those rumors about them doxing specific people and doing targeted assassinations and break ins are true?

It's gonna be the "day without immigrants" all over again.

They don't think at all. The people convincing them to go out and do all this shit have one goal: get the cops or someone from the right wing to kill a bunch of them when they start rioting. After this, the protests will intensify, with cops likely killing more protestors. They want to start a civil war and they'll let as many of their useful idiots die as they have to. These people are truly evil communists, and communists have no problem killing anyone to further their cause. Remember all of this and don't play into their trap.