SCANDI NATIONALISTS BTFO

How will they ever recover?

Fuck off Muhammad

Nobody wants to move to Iran.

The statues of Persepolis and Persia were made by Egyptians.

On the left we have an example of a GOOD artist.
On the right we have an example of a BAD artist.

Or perhaps environmental conditions (lack of resources) prevented one group from advancing as quickly.

Just thoughts.

Fuck off, (((Sven)))

Look at Sweden now and look at Persia now. We all know which one is better.

Nordicists always baffle me with their stupid shit and about how Northern Europe has always been a cultural center for the world and their ramblings on how southern europeans don't belong in europe. Without those people you wouldn't have modern medicine, a written language, good food, etc but nevermind all that because my ancestors were throwing a fit in a tundra shithole and that makes me a superior human being.

>Persia today

>scandi nationalist
That's a DANISH artefact. You don't get to leech on our heritage you uncultured swine.

>scadanavia today

What good does it do to us what you did in the past? You're fucking useless now, that's what matters.
There's always a fatass claiming he used to have a six pack - well you don't know you fat fuck. You dun goofd.

>Missing the point the post

Please, keep us out of Sweden's mess.
We don't judge the US based entirely on the actions of CA liberals either.

now *

>Dane talking shit

>meme flag

Not shit, just fact. It's not our fault your countries are a failure. Projecting will get you nowhere.

He's probably a DID
A dane in denial.

I'm not a d*ne thank god

I am Greek you subhumans

PAY DEBTS

DEBT MUST BE REPAID IN FULL

>southern european
>brown eyes

Greenish/Hazel eyes are med. Brown is shitskin.

Greeks are better than other humans pls

Iran was a nice place to live back then....back then

Most ethnic italians have brown eyes though. Even in the north. The Romans did too, so don't give me that "nords wuz the real kangs in Rome" shit.

Better at going into debt, that's sure.

they give you internet in a fucking refugee camp? Any homeless nigger that doesn't go to Europe right now is retarded. Hell I'm tempted to sell everything, buy bitcoin, move to some bleeding heart EU country and just pretend to be some mute shell shocked white Syrian and wait bitcoin out

Ooh yeah, like they got that whole feta thing going on and such.

Dane subhuman

Jealous of Greek success

Why do you keep talking about nords in Rome? Is it some sort of meme you're trying to push?

Americans unironically believe italians used to have nordic features before arabs raped them out of their genetics.

I visited Greece last year and I went to a kebab stall. Ordered a pita. Literally what I got was a pita stuffed full of fucking feta cheese. Nothing else. Just feta. Shit wasen't even chopped up, it was just an entire monolithic block of disgusting feta cheese.

Cheese is for subhumans anyway