If Americans think that white children are necessarily for American's future

then they need TRUE European blood from the North.
The average 'white' American has 2.9% nonWhite DNA...whereas the average White Canadian is prettymuch 100% nordic European.

Other urls found in this thread:

occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/
cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(14)00476-5
fbi.gov/wanted/topten
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The average 'white' American has 2.9% nonWhite DNA
Not me. :^)

The debate is not 100% set in terms of genetics vs. environment. In my book It's about 60/40 respectively. But the thing about Canadians is that even if they have the genetic stock, their culture is so utterly pathetic and weak that they are not worth their weight in fertilizer.

I got less than 1% non-white DNA its native American so I don't really care.

so important. blonde canuck here. if you burgers want to save your country, then send your ladies up here so we can cum inside them.
LEAFED.jpg

I already have a Canadian trap gf

>white children are necessarily for American's future
it isn't
the ruling class wants a nation of slaves we already partly have it.
America is far too gone to save everyone, with money, is a greedy asshole including myself.
I'm too rich to even care, i have better things to do than worry about a bunch of middle class losers no being able to have kids because they are to poor.

It won't be that way in 30-40 years if we keep letting women and men with vaginas dictate our politics

our culture won't be important if we just breed your women and let you raise them.

I am American white and I have both black and ashkenazi genes. but nature made me gay so I can't have a family :(

>women and men with vaginas
Hope you're ont serious...but for a leaf, I can't tell.,,

same, idk where this meme comes from

I've been to the ottawa airport and seen the traffic. Even in as cold as fuck, inhospitable shithole like ottowa you are being over run. Talk your shit to your refugees leaf, canada is for syrians and somalians. You are just there to pay them welfare for a few more years. Put the flags away and buy a prayer mat, canada is on the fast track to suicide.

23andme released information regarding the purity of White Americans - something like 95% of White Americans are 100% White.

occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/

The average Canadian is a chink

>believing 23andme

Canadians are long gone. I took a Canadian investor to some of his properties he owns with my company and tried to get him to 1488 and he would not. He envisions a future of one beige race.

same scenario with an older italian and his son, and I successfully got the old man to 1488.

from your ancestors fucking slaves/mexicans/natives.

I am majority German and scandinavian. Race mixing isn't as big as a reality as the news likes to tell you. It is natural for people to prefer there own kind

>tfw no gf to practice making white babies with

>He envisions a future of one beige race.
People are hostility averse- Canadians moreso...
Things would change if discomfort (from shitty countryman) NOTICABLY became larger than the hostility from being racist...but boiling frogs.

I will gladly give up my white wife to the superior 100% white Canadian male.

>Canadians
>White
Lol two thirds of BC is inbred Asians.
The rest are incestuous quasi-french quebecians and the rejects that didn't make into the original Free 13/15.

You only see "Canadians" from Toronto and Vancouver, those are hard core progressives. Meet a Canadian from smaller cities or rural areas and your opinion might change.

my ancestors are Irish all the way back

This shit is like 16 year old DeviantArt fanfic level

Exactly.. most American's ive met are pussies who have never been in a fight in their lives. I dont judge the whole country because of it though

Internet tough guy here.
Jesus. You've got some growing up to do.

thats because the only people in the US who visit Canada are shit libs who idolize your country, idk why they don't just move there when all they can do is talk about how Canada is utopia

Holy shit, SAVED!

He didnt seem to think that was going to be an issue. He pointed out that they take in the "cream of the crop" and immediately give them full citizenship and sort of glamorize diversity. Whereas the USA and Europe treat minorities as second class citizens and the US in particular has strong individual freedom and Canada is much more based in the benefit of the society as a whole.

He's a lumberjack and he's ok for Fuck sake

Really? I must be a fucking anomaly...

WTF is this retarded shit? Fake and gay. DELET THIS

LMAO do you really think your not white because 2.9%?, thats fucking nothing...not even noticeable in personality looks or anything

Those nips are crazy huge!

this one's my favourite

>Eastern European
>White

>this one's my favourite
same. just made a thread about it

Bend the knee like your slave-lete virtue-signallers you amerifat....

Hockey and Canadian chad culture is the only thing that can truly save North America

%
>>Cannucks cannot into maths

I traced back the four links the the original article. They don't say anything about WHITEness. They talk about how much EUROPEAN DNA that Europeans have. Unless you think somehow that all Europeans are white, that doesn't tell you anything.

Another quote
>At least 3.5% of European Americans carry African ancestry, though the averages vary significantly by state. In South Carolina and Louisiana, about 12% of European Americans have at least 1% African ancestry. In Louisiana, too, about 8% of European Americans carry at least 1% Native American ancestry.

I think white children can be had from Asian women.

The average """"white"""""" american

>They talk about how much EUROPEAN DNA that Europeans have.
Exactly...as we know, not all Europeans are White...aka Poland, Hungry, Italy

I did DNA test 100% pure celtic shitposting genes.

>>Italy
>>Rome
>>Not white

So 100% black

>looks at picture
pantiesSoaked.jpg

Canadian men- the Ford of autos
Americans are the Hondas

1/64th or so native american is fine, but African ancestry is such a fucking gut-sink

So what you're saying is that you break down constantly and are generally inefficient?

Only English and Saxons are white. American """whites"""""""" are mostly swarthy continentals

Fuck you limey.

>taking memes seriously

Yeah you should get around the country more. Only our cities are 100% cucked.

Swinging 8 inches of dick can take it's toll on one's body.
Also, efficiency is for euroCucks.

In the words of your own founding fathers
>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.
>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased.

>rural Canada is based
Not really, just less cucked than city people.

INTERESTINGLY, the study says that 28% african ancestry is the cutoff point where people start identifying themselves as either African or European ancestry.

cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(14)00476-5
>Most individuals who have less than 28% African ancestry identify as European American, rather than as African American (Figures 4 and 5A ). Logistic regression of self-identified European Americans and African Americans reveals that the proportion of African ancestry predicts self-reported ancestry significantly, with a coefficient of 20.1 (95% CI: 18.0–22.2) (Table S6 and Figure S9). For a full characterization of terms and logistic models, see Table S6 and Figure S9.

Muh 80% white country.
Your experience is dictated by the national capital region or a few other cities. Newfieland alone is 95% white.

>the study says that 28% african ancestry is the cutoff point where people start identifying themselves as either African or European ancestry.
American "Whites" BTFO!

>Newfieland alone is 95% white.
Only because they fuck their own families.

I have 3% non-White DNA, half of which is Native American and other half is West African

I'm not going to call myself mixed when 97% of my DNA is White and my entire cultural upbringing is European. That's insane.

Scottishman here, maybe my DNA can help America?

depends what part you're talking about, North Alberta is very based

>North Alberta is very based
All 200k people...of Canada's 35M
I have not been to Lloyd for a long time...has it succumb?

>The average 'white' American has 2.9% nonWhite DNA
>average
That meme, if true, is due to the various "whites" who are 50% or less white. A lot of them are 100% shitskin and are just labeled white. That causes the average to be thrown off for the real whites.
fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Where have you been? I live in a heavily conservative rural area in Ontario, and it's fucking great.

From another thread.
It's the truth though.

fuck you faggot

IF you truly care about the future then you should have already come to the conclusion the U.S is a futureless nigger loving cuck nation and for the sake of humanity must be stifled and snuffed out and eventually destroyed.
Only a fucking retard would lift a single finger or women to help this god forsaken dump.

>we either got to fuck family or muzzies
...where is this the truth?

>0.3% Eastern European
You have to go back.

MUTTS.
I'm a mutt myself. German and Dutch. That's a form of mutt. The history of humanity is mutts breeding with mutts. Genetic purity is a disadvantage.
There are tons of great women in Canada, you just aren't going to find them in a bar, or probably even in a city.

99% Northwestern Yuropean

one drop rule

t. confirmed 100 percent european (ancestry DNA)

>There are tons of great women in Canada, you just aren't going to find them in a bar, or probably even in a city.
Sadly true.
From my experience, less than 1/300 women are suitable for breeding in the current "sacrifice all men for women" environment.
Women are not suited to lead, but we push them...and they trip...and then beg everyone to trip with them for equality.

Get a Slav, they're far better then both western and Asian chicks. They love family life as well.

t.dating a pole

No they create retarded mongrels just like every other nonwhite. Plus Asians are degenerate as hell and are no longer the badass mongols they once were.

>TRUE European blood from the North

Slavs are better than Scandis in every metric though. Barring gay shit like income and life expectancy

most of that 0.3% comes from vikings who went south and settled.

uh huh, sure it does champ

>white canadians are nordic
that makes lots of sense actually

You're probably the same type of person who calls Asians "White" buddy. Scandis and Slavs are at least European.

Not exactly, Minnesota and Wisconsin have a population of blond hair people.

>2.9% non white
Not me tho

Meanwhile in reality, race-mixing creates the most untermensch of people.

Sorry sport, i dont consider asians to be whitem russia (which was larger than it is today) was never considered to be european by any europeans

America is the last country to determent who's white or not. We are 56% fucking European for crying out loud and invite loads of chinks and spics yearly.

More or less accurate. I've been married for about 6 years now, still going strong, having a kid next year. Don't bother trying to find some 'super redpilled' woman. They don't exist for the most part. It's a fools errand. Find a woman that'll follow your lead, that's what women are meant to do anyways.

> We know the baby's sex

Wait what? She's just assumed baby's gender?

Depends on how it was mixed. Breeding is the same for humans as it is for dogs: there are good breeds, and then there are mutts.