How advanced are Somalis?

They have huge cities. Weren't their IQ supposed to be 68? They have doctors and think tanks, and other high IQ jobs not in demand. Are the ones who have high Italian/Jewish admixure running everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfhu1HkELqk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>They have huge cities.
Built by whites, under whites.
>Weren't their IQ supposed to be 68?
It is.
>They have doctors and think tanks, and other high IQ jobs not in demand.
Yet they rape each other to cure AIDS.
>Are the ones who have high Italian/Jewish admixure running everything?
It is "admixture" you illiterate fuck. Just call them fucking Kikes.

Mogadishu was built by Italians? You sure?

The spread of their IQ bell curve just seems so massive. You have your Ayaan Hirsi Alis....and then the sub-babboon zombies. Damned wierd.

>Ayaan Hirsi Alis
What is a ghost writer?

20th century Anthropologists did say that most of Africa's achievement came form the Caucasoid Cushitic peoples. Somalis did enslave bantu blacks(and sold them to Rome and Egypt). So I suppose the lower IQ ones have Bantu Dna . The higher IQ ones probably have Egyptian, Jewish, Persian, and Italian Admixture.

Are Ethiopians civilized people or savages?
The poor state they are is because of communism, isn't it?

Do you understand how a bell curve works? Somali iq is on average 68. That does not mean every somali has downsyndrome. Just most of them. Their descendants regress to the mean however.

Every African city now has been built by someone else and not niggers. It's actually hilarious. Fucking German structures everywhere in Southern Africa falling apart because niggers don't take care of it.

Holy shit this picture proves the ancaps right

Yeah, read the thread retard. You kangz didn't make this shit at all

So all the high IQ Somalis head to the cities And the idiots stay in rural villages? Makes sense. However don't Africans have low IQ distribution compared to whites, I doubt the higher IQ ones even statistically matter

>Their descendants regress to the mean however.

Everyone says this but nobody knows what it means. They will regress to the mean of their parents.

>Yet they rape each other to cure AIDS.
Those would be South African niggers, faggot

Does the architecture look Italian? It looks Arabo-Persian. The word Mogadishu is Persian.

I can;t tell if subtle troll or not.

Once called "The White Pearl of the Indian Ocean"

no, they regress to the mean of their racial mixture. conditions for very high intelligence have to be perfect genetically speaking with a substantial degree of randomness, so two extreme outliers of 120iq somalians (literally issac newton tier for their genotype, for whites that IQ level is just an average comedian or entertainer), their children are likely to be far closer to 68 than 120. theyre slightly more likely to have higher iq than average because of their parents and over many generations of high IQ breeding the population's would raise but from one generation to the next the effect is very small on average

So what do think the IQ of Somalis are now?

Street shitters. Enough said.

Never Mind Somalis couldn't build this.

Rural and suburban Somalis vote for Negro-Trump, city people vote for Kween Hillary

Kek, didn't mean to meme.

Literally looks like paradise. Wonder how it looks now.

City Somalis have ultra high IQs.

Rural and suburban Somalis just chimp out, do drugs and shoot each other all day, just like in America.

your entire world is just a series of buzzwords crashing into each other, wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=mfhu1HkELqk

>tfw no swedish-somali gf

>Those would be South African niggers, faggot
It is a Bantu thing.

Is this where all of those """refugees""" are coming from?

Do you live in the MidWest? If so yes.

I'm a meme flagging australian mate its true that i didnt build anything in apefrica though i suppose

Confrimed for not knowing how mendalian inheritence works. The truth of the matter is that there is no somali biological race, but rather a subpopulation made up several clades. The likely hood of a somalian finding another smart one (unless they commit incest) is pretty low

probably decreasing due to brain drain and sister fucking tribespeople

That's what I mean, Somalis aren't Bantus

I like this thread and not the constant kill whitey, we all same, BLACKED, this is actual African culture and dumb ass diaspora slave negroes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0

diaspora remittences

I like world history and all the peoples of the world, I am still a nationalist for Europe.

You expect me to believe you have never heard her speak? She has mastered 3 languages. Yeah, she's just some dumb nigger amirite?

Turd world, nigga.

And it all regreeses to diaspora negroes excusing themselves to European societies.

underrated

lmao they got ghosts too?

It's not "Mogadishu", it's simply "The Mog"

Jesus Christ they have fucking yoga. Somalia really is moving up.

ethiopes were the only africans to make a civilization and stave off the perfidious muzz

If it wasn't build out of stone it would look like Detroit. Not one ounce of maintenance since it was built.

>ultra high iqs
prove it faggot

Good Point.

Wish I had a comfy myrrh plantation with Ethiopian workers collecting that sweet musky resin

same thing
niggers are subhumans
of any kind
black americans are mixed with whites
still subhumans but less so
for some reason this all was discarded without any reasoning when 6 gorillion ficitonal jews died when getting kicked out of the 110th country / location / geo area of the world
coincidentally speaking that is

So Somalis being Cushitic and Having Italian-Jewish Admixture doesn't elevate them above the average black.

Somaliapolis Minnesota

>Are the ones who have high Italian/Jewish/Arab admixture running everything?
Yes

The dudes name is Farmajo, kek.

Why is everyone memeing this lady this week? This is like the 5th time you cucks have her.

Hello 5 Eyes

this is true. The Ethiopian is as capable of creating and maintaining civilization as we are.

The Ge'ez Bible is interesting in its own right.

Ancient(greater) Ethiopia also includes Somalia though.

Where'd they get roads?

Nope. still filthy niggers

>I don't know how averages work
Sad!

>Are the ones who have high Italian/Jewish/Arab admixture running everything?
Somalis, Eritreans and Ethiopians have admixture from the Arabian Peninsula dating back to the Stone Age.

Populations change over time. The Levant used to be much whiter for instance.

The land we know call Somalia having been a former part of Ethiopia is meaningless in looking at the past. I'm probably one of the few American white nationalists to devote any time to researching Ethiopia, and I will be honest in being impressed with what I found.

Modern Ethiopians definitely absorbed some Bantu DNA (and they get blacker the further inland you get form the coast) but I find it interesting even in the distant past they drew themselves with long noses and thin lips; typical Caucasoid features.

But isn't what was referred to as Ethiopia(By Romans, Egyptians, themselves) in the past include Somalia?

More advanced that West Virginians

We Wuz Saints and Shieet

To even say they made a civilization is a bit of a stretch. It was a glorified trading hub between Rome and Middle East/Asia.

Why would that matter now?

lol KANGZ shit is retarded nonsense, but Ethiopia has produced some saints, yes.

Dude we owned that shitt in early 900, we built a lot of shit before niggers did their nigger shit a ruin all

Ethiopia is christian.

Early 900, Are you We Wuzzing?

Can confirm.

It used to be called Mogadiscio

It wasn't built by the Italians.
It was a powerful trade city before the Italians.
Just read up on how far the Anglos went to destroy Somalia.
They destroyed a significant chunk of their railroads built by Italy and then gave 1/3 of its territory to Ethiopia.