TIME FOR ANOTHER DIXIE THREAD, YOU EMPIRIAL YANKEE BASTARDS

TIME FOR ANOTHER DIXIE THREAD, YOU EMPIRIAL YANKEE BASTARDS.

POST YOUR STATE.
A MEME OF YOUR STATE.
YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT THE SOUTHLAND AND CONFEDERACY
AND YOUR VISION OF AN IDEAL SOUTHERN NATION AND HOW TO ACHIEVE IT.

Northern Florida reporting in! We had our first few days of fall this week. Ask a modern secessionist anything!

Welcome : Dixie bros, from the Southland, Confederate bros from out of state and international allies.

Not welcome : Nazi larpers, ETERNAL YANKEE shills, and foreign Federalist dicklickers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwRScXqKoXY
youtube.com/watch?v=dMAk3PRn5_0
youtube.com/watch?v=oAFjBSPUQJk
youtube.com/watch?v=tn6wNjDtUao&t=1329s
nytimes.com/2017/08/21/us/texas-austin-confederate-statues.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THREADLY REMINDER TO IGNORE FEDERALIST, ETERNAL YANKEES, AND JEWNITED STATES SHILLS.

ALLLLL STATES REEEEEEEEPORT IN
ARKANSAS STANDING BY
youtube.com/watch?v=rwRScXqKoXY

THREADLY REMINDER THAT IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING IN YOUR LOCAL CONFEDERATE OR SECESSIONIST OR OTHERWISE ANTI FEDERALIST ORGANIZATION.

YOU

ARE

THE

FUCKING

PROBLEM

CARPETBAGGERS FUCK OFF

Welcome aboard the S.S. Dixie, Brother!

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER /DIXIE/ THREAD, BOYS! POST YOUR STATES, FAVORITE PART OF YOUR STATE, AND YOUR PLAN FOR INDEPENDENCE!

Let's all give some respect and prayers to the victims in Las Vegas, there's no doubt it's just another attack in the vast cultural war against our people. After the monuments come down, people come down next.

Ask a Floridian/Christian/Confederate former/future League of the South member anything!

We have to do everything we can to assemble and organize our efforts to make our presence and influence on Sup Forums as powerful as possible, to take lesson and to keep up with our cousins and brothers and sisters in the Mid Western Reich and Cascadia / North West Front.

We need to share pro-southern/Confederate memes and keep our threads alive and well and free of ETERNAL YANKEE shills. From here we can crrate a catalog of Confederate redpills to use against Yankee Youth and Elders. At some point hopefully start some form of social media movement to move our Confederate Identity into a new phase and the Modern Age.

Instead of being racially driven, be religiously driven, do not attack or turn your aggression or policy directly at the (((federalist))) footsoliders that the Education system and Universities breed. Instead, focus on the rothschilds, bilderburgs, fortune 500, Fox/CnN etc.

It is our future, my brothers and sisters.

Deo vindice.

>American Flag
>first posting his own post
>telling us we're the fucking problem

Get out.

Bump for the Glory of the Confederacy and Confederate People!

Get comfy boys, Greenville, SC reporting in. All hail Best Carolina.

I'm not flag hiding, Fella. Folks need to know that we are still under occupation.

Also, wheres your /Dixie/ Thread, fuckhole?

I was for four years, and will be here soon, a member of the LoS.

What was Florida's role during the Confederacy

Bump for more Dixie bros!
Northern Florida is best Florida!

Northern Florida? Don't you mean southern Alabama?
t. currently in Panama City.

Primarily salt, cattle and sugar, I believe. We had a few regiments of Soldiers as well that fought mostly with Beauregard(?) I forget who exactly and most engagements.

South Bama? Don't you mean West Florida? ;D

in this ITT, stupid pieces of shit from the part of the country that should die

LOOK AWAY LOOK AWAY
LOOK AWAY DIXIE LAND!!!

I'm from Northern Canada...May the South rise again

My /DIXIE/ Generals are fucking legendary I'll have you know.
AND I tell Shaun King to fuck off.

I stand corrected! All the same, I'm glad it still is part of Florida seeing as I'm not a fan of state income taxes.

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

>what is fort sumter

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You mad, bruh?

Is Texas allowed to join /confederate/?

Thank you, Brother!

I wonder if thats the reason that, since the Ruski stopped making them, I havent seen any other than the ones I make. :')

Best of luck to you and your threads though, m8. May we work as seperates here on Sup Forums to increase /Dixie/s influence.

Always.

C-can I join you guys?

>I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long
Oh yep. Whatever you say m8.

Quebecois?

Confederate states best states

Alfredo
Marinara

kys
youtube.com/watch?v=dMAk3PRn5_0

Ontario but my heritage is québécois.
They have a different cause despite the similarities.

TEXAS, MOTHERFUCKERS!

BBQ, GUNS, AND IN THE FUTURE, A BIGASS WALL

AND A YUUUUGE STATUE OF SAM HOUSTON THAT WILL NEVER COME DOWN!

eternal yankee reporting in
march to the sea best day of my life

Any Texas militia in here? I wanna join

West TN reporting in. Just relaxing this evening.

Don’t the winners make the rules?

> Yankee
> Unironically loves South after military service
> Listen to "Dixie" whenever wasted
> Sadly think about how the South was right

mfw when I realize I'm a self-hating Yankee

How steong are the movements? French bros have always been Dixie bros.

One day we'll have you all march into the sea.

yeah right and god save its queen....thanks for Hootie though

What the fuck are those things on the grill???

You also write the historybooks. Great job on the United States btw, wonserful job and influence you've been on the world.

Hows the weather? I bet the trees look purdy

>ARKANSAS STANDING BY

You're banned from Dixie under the charge of excessive Clintons.

A Confederate in my book.

Cheers, Brother!

Dont move here.

it's meat you dumb faggot

?Que, Senor?

>tfw you live in a border state that is now more Northern than Southern even though it used to be more Southern than Northern

Y'all lost, get over it.

Can't stop me user... might even open a new franchise of my Uncle Bernie's bagel shops down there in your neighborhood. Shmegel's Bagels. We'll need a tax abatement of course. You won't mind, right?

Did sumbody just say TEXAS????

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

how are you going to do that when half your population is dying of opioid abuse or diabetes?

Florida understands. :(

No. Rematch.

OP here, the more Confederates that move South, the more warriors we have to slay the beast with.

By doing away with their sources and then treating those whom are addicted and jailing those who do not reconform.

HOWDY BROTHERS

I was just shitposting in that last one... seriously, would like to move south to a good white community, own any weapon I want, make babies, and raise them "right".

Howdy!

You guys are still butthurt 150+ years later.

lol

I'm a Yankee, but I hate niggers.
Can I join the discussion?

No.

Do it while you still can, m8. ((They're)) still fighting an immense culture war on us.

you cant handle the humidity faggot

niggers must be physically removed so to say for dixie to be free.

How about a little BOCEPHUS - If the South Would've Won

youtube.com/watch?v=oAFjBSPUQJk
>youtube.com/watch?v=oAFjBSPUQJk

You're correct actually; I lived in Texas for 2 years for work. Had a chance to stay, but decided not too. I prefer the cold. I don't like how spread out everything is either. Lots of Mexicans too.

Why? The mass African American population is just as much slaves to the Federal Empire as they were to us 160 years ago. If you remove the Federalist who own them, they'll either follow along with them, die off on their own, or assimilate.

Found this flag in Texas today, I love the zest for individual success and axomplishment in my state as well as a general politeness for strangers and camaraderie through simple banter!

Then get the hell outta here, billy.
This is a thread for us Southrons, Yankees just want to fuck the thread up like you do everything else. As a matter of fact, the only thing you actually do well is fuck up.
SW MS, SCV member reporting in, God bless Dixie.

We need a Confederate EP remix of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tn6wNjDtUao&t=1329s

Texas has a pretty strong history of being based.

But why no LoS? :(

Hardy kek

Bump for more Dixie bros.

Favourite meme behind Florida is that the more north you go, the further south you get.

TEXAS BOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSS

Got nuthin' agin 'em, just not a member.One day we will march those carpetbaggers and Jews into the sea.

>come and take it

nytimes.com/2017/08/21/us/texas-austin-confederate-statues.html

Yea, but at least most of us that are well aware of what's going on swallow our pride, keep our mouths shut, and take advantage of the system.
I ''get along'' with everybody. That includes niggers and white liberals. Why would I let my enemies know where I am? Why would I make myself a target?
I think pride is a southerner's bane in this struggle. I know what the confederate flag stands for, but flying it in public or making noise is stupid.

OY THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT

>SCV

Nice

Too bad you don't eat your own cookin', you know like keeping your yankee yap shut and all that.
Typical fuckin' yankee, Go play with your nigger and libtard faggot buddies.

Absolutely! Our Texas Rangers and revolting against both Mexico and the United States, we have a long history of individualism and forging our own path and being self-reliant!

Bbutt..but...waddabout the petition amd our signs??? DONT THEY CARE ABOUT OUR OPINIONS?!?!

I would advocate nuking Austin if it weren't for the fact Alex Jones and Ghost from True Capitalist Radio live there.

The leaves are starting to fall and it's cooling down. Fall is my favorite season.

I considered joining the SCV but none are close to me. I am part of my local historical society though.

>I considered joining the SCV but none are close to me.

Where do you live? We have chapters in all 50 States plus overseas.

>41%

North Carolina checking in!

>people saving and reposting my oc
Always a good feel.

I know this feel so well.

Pic related: