A straight white male murdered an LGBTQBNGHHM child because he was LGBTQBNGHHM

>a straight white male murdered an LGBTQBNGHHM child because he was LGBTQBNGHHM

This is what is wrong with America. This is one YOU, heteros.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-gabriel-fernandez-sheriffs-deputies-20161222-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking based

Where does it say he was white? Minorities are far more bigoted and this kid isnt white so i am going to assume bullshit

>white male
>white
You sure about that, buddy?

He was 8. He can't be gay yet because he hasn't even hit sexual maturity. It's not like gayness is something you're born with. It's something that happens as a result of childhood trauma or early sexual experiences that 'imprint' you on the wrong gender.

But he was born with beaner skin. So I'm just gonna shrug and say 'meh'.

>girlfriend
>not wife
Nope. This one is still in the fags and lefties court and the desecration of marriage they've been all too happy to help over the past 80 years.

When I was in seventh grade one of my friends started talking gay as a joke. To kind of mock them. I did it at home and my dad heard me and gave me a whipping.

>LGBTGTA5C++

That child is so mentally destroyed it can't even smile right

Didn't some tranny fag just rape a 10 year old in public?

What's life like identifying as a C++?

Since youre blaming us for this little faggots death, can we blame all niggers and jews for their bullshit?

so you're a feminist that believes rape is worse than murder?

Oh no! Someone who happens to have a penis like I do, did something terrible! Oh no! The world is ending! I must go out and try to stop every penis wielder from doing anything! Fucking hell, OP, you must be one of those retards who thinks putting up billboards and causing 'awareness" of something will 100% stop something from happening that a person has decided to do, regardless of the law, ethics, etc. You are mentally defective because you don't understand this.

>being assblasted that people were shitting on trannies in multiple threads that you had to make your own thread
LMAO

there's like 50 million other mestizos to replace him

Fuck you OP,

I'm not responsible for the action of some random guy just because he's hetero!

DON'T BE A BIGOT YOU HETEROPHOBE !

I think I may have ear infection

based

Except he wasn't white

they werent white they were mexicans. they basically slowly killed this kid and child protection services were absolute dogshit. this story made the rounds for a while over here in LA

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-gabriel-fernandez-sheriffs-deputies-20161222-story.html

FPBP

op is a faggot that even /lgbt/fags call faggot

Oh yeah because everyone knows if your from latin america you're a white male

>8 year old
Fake news, move along

Lol nice

>This is one you

>man
obviously not white

That's some Junji Ito shit

No. If he is white then I'll dismiss your post as fake, shill, ctr cuk and redditor. But if you posted he is a black man I'd be supporting your post without a single source to prove it, bonus points if he is from an african or south american country.

We need to start profiling heterosexuals

End hetero terror now!

groty

I bet he is on his way to eat pizza right now

I never understood how they roped black people and gay people into the same ‘victims of oppression’ circle when I’ve never met a single black person that doesn’t fucking hate gay people. From the old church-goers to the young thugs, they all fucking HATE gay people. They ain’t friends

He probably didn't want to raise another man's son, but also wanted to start a family with that woman.

The motive is incredibly obvious.

Straight ((("White"))) male named Isauro Aguirre?

>he didnt start fapping at 8

#notallheteros

Mexibro made sure the little faggot wouldn't live long enough to suck a cock. Good job mexibro.

>shitskin tortures something small and weak
what a fucking surprise stop the presses

Spongbob shirt. The father is based as they come. He did gods work. You liberal cock sucking are the devil and will burn in hell for your sins!!!!

This is bullshit. I'm gay and I've always had an itch in my butthole (and an insatiable desire to get another man to scratch it). I noticed very early; most of my friends did too.

wash it, it will stop the itching

>your parents warned you about me

>fat
>bald
>dress wearing pedo

sounds about right

You probably have worms

Now where the fuck does it say he's white? I just looked at a news report on this and not once does it say he's white. Plus his last name is Aguirre and that sounds Mexican as fuck. Also he didn't kill him because he was a fag he killed him because this little dumb piece of shit told his "mommy" to leave her boyfriend.

>Single mother
Nothing of value was lost

F

>Wouldn't it be funny if we started talking and acting gay? We could kiss too, haha.
Your dad was right

We weren't acting gay except for that annoying upward inflection. Friend claimed to be fucking the hot girl at the time. I don't doubt it either because they stayed together until college. We were all pretty homophobic at the time and were making fun of how ridiculous it sounds to talk like that.

shower on massage and high heat. I swear it's the best itch relief I've ever felt. I feel like a dog getting its neck scratched under the collar. Total boner kill because the hot water splashes your balls.

Proofread your accusations or it makes it look like you don't truly care.

This actually is really wrong though.

>fag
Good riddance

Thug culture people will associate gay with anything they don't like...

It's why they teach their kids at a young at to be pieces of shit in society because in their eyes, the kid at least won't be gay.

They are just that dumb... not realizing that fags are usually created out of abusive homes, has nothing to do with teaching your kids to be gentle and well spoken.

>stuff in second sink

>defending something you did a decade ago to a stranger on the internet
>not gay
pick one

Yeah I was acting like a faggot and deserved it

FPBP

i thought it was LGBTQBEIJAWHFIJWJIJFNAWIJDNIJAWNIDAWUHDIWABDJAWJWAPWAXONIJFBAWMNXOJAOIHCIZHZOHWIUHFOIWHAIWOMZHNAWOPIFIJABXOMIAUWBNDFIAW

can someone confirm?

This is all Sup Forums has become