Oh Shit.... Hannity Just Said Show Will Be LIVE in Vegas Tomorrow But Won't Reveal WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTRFhMPumyI
time.com/4711687/john-f-kennedy-diary-hitler/
israelidecorations.net/Other/SixDayWarCommemorativeMedals.htm
sbvnews.com/2017/10/15/4-key-las-vegas-shooting-witnesses-now-missing-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh fuck. start the clock again.

Tick tock, Tick tock

JFK. USS Liberty. 911. Harvest 91. Pedogate. Hollywood.
All connected to this coin.
Israeli 6th day way comemrative.

110 countries soon.

Did you watch this yesterday?
youtube.com/watch?v=wTRFhMPumyI
Pizzagate, Clinton, Obama, DNC, FBI, CIA, all the alphabets, are gunna be BTFO.
Drain the swamp!

Is he gonna finally get that Jesus interview?

Hannity sound technician here. all I can reveal is Tick Tock. for the answer you're seeking, look between the Tick and the Tock

fuck hannity. milquetoast republican

He's going to have Mike Lindell of My Pillow on!

Theres a space in between tick and tock... Space... Aliens come from space! Aliens disclosed on hannity tomorrow confirmed

Las Vegas Police used his clock for the time line

tick....tick.tick..........tock

Hannity reveals how the Democrats have been subverting our country, starting with JFK, ending with 10/01

Disagree. He seems red pilled as fuck lately.

Six day war*
What does the text say on that coin? Wtf

i automatically assume that brown kid has a bomb. Am i racist?

It's getting breddy spoopy.

God speed Hannity

It's a new world user

Now we will really see what is in al capone's vault.

Agree and normally I dont care for him.

I'm hearing this is going to be huge, deep state will be uncovered live on Fox News tomorrow night at 9 Eastern.

Probably to interview a victim maybe the young girl who came out of the coma and is walking

Geraldo did nothing wrong

Lmfao

He’s probably comped campos.

KEK

Oh wow I'm totally excited for Hannity to say nothing of importance again!

news flash: hes a fucking actor

Surreal isnt it. Not sure about text. This is what redpilled me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little sleep deprived customer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at ComfyTown, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on insomniacs, and I have over 300,000 confirmed cat naps. I am trained in REM warfare and I’m the top snoozer in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another satisfied customer. I will snooze you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with staying wake all night user? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sleepies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for to get comatose big guy. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your wakefulness. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can put you to sleep in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with MyPillow. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed power naps, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Comatose Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass back into bed, you little shit. If only you could have known that my patented fill will adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. Your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will unleash the sandman all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking welcome, kiddo, get comfy.

Hannity 7/10-but-attractive-enough-to-hire-and-one-day-offer-promotion-for-favors-errand-bitch-slash-secretary, here. I can tell you one thing, and one thing only. The clock has officially started. Tick, tick, tock.

important news stories aren't broken by partisan theatre hacks

>“You can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived,” Kennedy wrote in his diary in 1945.
“He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him,” he added. “He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”

>time.com/4711687/john-f-kennedy-diary-hitler/

True quote. two amazing men

Mike Lindell smothered someone with a pillow?

israelidecorations.net/Other/SixDayWarCommemorativeMedals.htm

Front: a legend in Hebrew along the edge "With G-d's Will Was Saved the Peace of the World" with images of a plane, a tank and the Torah.

Go suck Hitler’s dick you cunty deranged bullied little piece of shit.

Hannity is full of shit every time. another countdown to nothing

4 Key Las Vegas Shooting Witnesses Are Now Missing Or Dead

sbvnews.com/2017/10/15/4-key-las-vegas-shooting-witnesses-now-missing-dead/

is My Pillow really as good as he says? its like $50!

>tick tock tick tock
>I-I mean it this time guys
boy who cried wolf

Hannity is nothing more than a deep state shill. The dude's whole show is a copy/paste of what happneded on Sup Forums that day. He's a bigger charlatan than Glenn Beck.
>Muh Hannipede
Y'all can go suck his dick on reddit if you love him so much.

There is nothing between a tick and a tock. It's fucking nothing and kek confirms it.

This red pill is hard to swallow for me

Buy the fucking pillow - shit changed my life

Suck my dick backwards

fuck off antifa

Wouldnt surprise me if campos is found with 2 shotgun slugs in back of head in apparent suicide

Checked and kek'ed

Another nothingburger confirmed

Deserves it

that gif makes me sad

Sure looks like a Torah...

was this his tick tock bullshit?
he delayed for over a week and then got scooped like two or three days before this.

Also, isn't this story like a fucking year old. Why is it such a big deal all of the sudden? Nobody gave a shit back then.

Im sure you'll be alright.
Get comfy.
This is where we watch you burn

The DNC are having conferences and meetings in vegas. Its a big deal. They are already doing bad and need a new game plan.

They are at Ballys or it could be Ceasars. Not quite sure.

nah, don't get me wrong. It's great that it's being brought out in the mainstream and hopefully it will actually lead somewhere, but this is literally old news.

I'm comfy af. Been watching you do nothing but burn for the past year.

Yeah it's weird. But this time the story is being treated as real and there seems to be movement from the people who didn't do shit last time.

And the tick tocks started with Seth Rich. I'm cautiously optimistic. These Uranium stories are old as fuck but they're a focus for Trump since before the muh Russia shit. When he won the primary and the gop went nevertrump, he put out a list of issues he wanted to address. This was one of them. I freaked out laughing at the time because i thought he was basing it all on that Oregon standoff.

No you are smart

wtf

Soros shorted vegas, and now has 100 billion to gain from us stocks crashing. If muller wont go quietly, assange will blow this open. Jews making moves on wallstreet. Left money trail.

he has spoken, and answered my riddle.

What the fuck are you blabbering about fuckwit. Can you read.

Ayy Lmaos stopped a nuke from going off in Vegas. They’ve stopped many nukes but it’s not hid able this time.

Why is "wants to hang" the only thing in quotes?
Really makes ya think

Post proofs

not only do I sleep better, but I'm getting laid more too. buy the pillow!

Spleen....?

Like i said, redpilled me. No other excuse for the layout, text. They are meticulous in planning.
Its all fun and games untill someone audits the fed. , then NESARA.

Yup. They control the trail tho

Protocols of Zion. All were sacrificial false flags.

Soros dumping 18 bil. Remember congress recently made changes to civil forfeiture.
Remember what Putin did to the bankers. Pedogate opens up those lines i think.
Amerca needs to get satanic psychopaths out of Congress and save our children.

Do you know where you are, young lady?

What is the story with this guy?