Good White Nationalist Groups for Donations

I want to give some money to a few good white nationalist groups. Who is actually making a difference out there? Who would make good use of some money?

Other urls found in this thread:

historyreviewed.com/
radiofreesouthafrica.com/youtube/
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_iHtuW5qU
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/
safrpsa.org/
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
youtube.com/channel/UCsJ86N5n7fcEC_Ds8dYJKzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do your own research. If you don't have at least one source you could give money to, then you probably shouldn't be here.

how much money are we talking

loadsamoneys

Like $1,000

start a business and employ whites

Well I don't know Officer Polanski, are you still looking for more groups to infiltrate?
Cause you're not getting in mine.

>Like $1,000

If you have kids invest it in their future.

If you don't, invest it in having kids.

>GIBS MONEY!
fuck off.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

historyreviewed.com/

and

radiofreesouthafrica.com/youtube/

and

Zimbabwe Pensioners Support Fund
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_iHtuW5qU
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/

and

South African Family Relief Project NPC
safrpsa.org/
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts

I find most of the IRL groups sketchy, imho you should donate to the Patreon(s) of the guys making our propaganda.

>some of my favorites:
youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

I'd suggest that you donate to a show instead.

alexa.com/siteinfo/therightstuff.biz

Ok Sup Forums... Is it:
A) Worst infiltration attempt ever
B) Complete Retard
C) All of the above
D) None of the above (submit your answer)

Identity Evropa, Vanguard America, The Right Stuff. Red Ice, Daily Stormer, Alt Right.

Thanks for the ideas anons.
I wasn't familiar with all those groups/people.

militant.zone

freedomfront dot org

Lemonparty dot org

checked and tipped

These are also excellent options.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

Is there a way to give anonymously? I want to help, but I don't want to be denied by the Bar when I take the test.

GHELLO! I AM THE CROWN PRINCE OF NIGERIA>
My group is making HUGE strides in fighting the Antifa scum.
Send all of your money by check to my home address and I will make sure it finds its way into the hands of our freedom fighters.

Yeah they set up a new thing called Hatreon cuz they all get kicked from Patreon.

Only donate cash anonymously. Anything else is just asking to be put on some list.

>If you don't, invest it in having kids.

I know I should but in all good conscious it is something I can not do. If I am not already in Hell I know I will be there shortly and I have full confidence the rest of the western world will join me soon enough. How could I bring a child into this place? With no hope and only darkness to look forward too? For those men who can see something else, and have a child, I think they must be braver then I, and I salute them.

TRS sucks, they've had a massive platform for almost 3 years now and all they do is make alcoholic rambling podcasts with terrible takes like "Charlottesville was good" and "lol da kikes."

desu it's pretty clear to me that the wind is completely gone from the "alt right"'s sails. There is no unified leadership, no coherent policy positions to rally around, and no defining ideology or praxis. It's overrun with credulous retards who will show up for pointless rallies, then have their "hardcore comrades" desert and disassociate from them when they get doxxed. It's a toxic brand at this point, and Dicky Spencer isn't making it any better with his utter refusal to intelligently use publicity. All he's done in the last 10 months is make the alt-right look like a bunch of ideologically incoherent retards and further isolated a nationalist message from people who were formerly susceptible to it. If you seriously consider yourself alt-right at this point then you're a lost cause.

tl;dr shawn was right faggots

I'm a big fan of Nick Fuentes. He's 19 years old, a genius, explicitly pro-white, and red-pilled about the Jews. He does a 1-hour live show every night on youtube called America First. Check out his show tomorrow night or on casual friday to see/hear what he's about. The live chat usually gets interesting, and he addresses superchats in the stream, etc. Here's his channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCsJ86N5n7fcEC_Ds8dYJKzA

Subscribe and hit the bell to get notified when he goes live -- just before 8pm Eastern weeknights. He just had on Paul Nehlen tonight as his guest, which is quite a coup. (Nehlen revealed that he goes on Sup Forums.)