NOV 4 AND OCT 31 OFFICIAL HAPPENING THREAD ( NY )

from what we learned on October 31 and November 4 there will be rallies in New York with heavy AntiFa presence, if you're willing to stand up to them, join Anti Communist Action New York, to join our vetting server , use this

6cEmwmJ

Bump

no fuck i will be joining antifa and i will be inviting all my jewish niggers from the 12 tribes of isreal.

Bump

Nobody should go to this. Let them fuck up traffic and piss off people just trying to enjoy their day. They're literally campaigning for us. If you show up there are going to be plans in place to make you look bad.

>Anti Communist Action
is a Jewish trick. Antifa, Alt-Right, AntiComm are all the same kikes. Don't believe me? Think about it...

>majority of Americans want to outlaw ANTIFA
>but instead of rallying anons to demand ANTIFA gets outlawed they instead rally you to fight in the streets, causing as much (((chaos))) as possible
>because if ANTIFA were made illegal there would be no one to fight
>And with no one to fight there is no chaos
>And without chaos there are no ecelebs
>And without ecelebs are there no shekels

It's all a scam, anons..and if you seriously want to defeat ANTIFA organize rallies and marches in your own towns calling for them to be identified as a domestic terrorist group and to enforce our anti-Communism laws. Anything else is LARPing for shekels.

>Oct 31st

Libs are currently twitter trending threats of putting razor blades in the candy of children who dress up as Trump or are white. It's mostly just 2edgee shit at the moment, but if we work fast, we can try and make the media (or at least, parents) think there's some sort of serious plot by these people to do actually do that on Halloween, correlated with this rally.

I used to be part of anticom. It's sincere and not a honeypot or a psyop or anything like that, but it's led by an 18 year old kid who doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

if you seriously want to defeat ANTIFA organize rallies and marches in your own towns calling for them to be identified as a domestic terrorist group and to enforce our anti-Communism laws.

BUMP

Lets get this race war going senpai

Nice honeypot notFBI. How do I join so I to can go to federal prison?

Tbqh that's the wrong way of thinking about it. You shouldn't want antifa to be defeated by ZOG at all. The ideal situation is for them to be seen to be totally out of control and the far right being the only ones capable of crushing them.

2/10, shill harder

>we shouldn't use our laws to defeat our enemies
fuck off kike

In New York? Nah, leave it to the professionals. NYPD doesn't play.

>our laws
That's my point. ZOG beating them is mostly pointless.

fucking kek

Communism is already illegal.
America is already great...we just need people to enforce our laws.

WORD

This whole thread is probably about luring in some Pol aspy just so they can beat them up. Fuck off antifags you're not worth the grill damage.

i will be leaving this chaotic shithole for that weekend for this very reason

whites are unironically threatened for their race on an average day in NYC, i'm not gonna be the blood spilt to start something

>when your opponent is making a mistake, don't interrupt him

Organizing counter-rallies is fucking retarded. Let them block traffic, smash shit up and push Normies to the right.

lol no

All that's going to happen is Antifa pissing people off.

What loser would go to this

>join my (((((((Charlottesville 2.0 honeypot)))))))), goyim

No thanks.