Liberals hate Asians because we are the prime example of hardworking immigrants overcoming obstacles and living the...

>Liberals hate Asians because we are the prime example of hardworking immigrants overcoming obstacles and living the American dream
>Conservatives hate us because we're too successful and not White
>Too few to form an effective voting bloc that can influence politics

Is there anything worse than being an Asian in America? We have to work our asses off to overcome bullshit like Affirmative Action and then we get all our money taxed away so the niggers can have their handouts.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/australian-army-bans-male-recruits-to-get-female-numbers-up/news-story/69ee9dc1d4f8836e9cca7ca2e3e5680a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

being an asian in china

It sucks.

Tried telling my liberal fag friend ex-82nd living in Austin that asians are the worse to be in America.

I'm a white male in Australia and it's pretty shit. I'm educated, no crimes to my name and it's literally impossible to get a job here due to gender quotas. I just got rejected from a military application for "Not having enough military experience" but they let some girl who dropped out of uni and worked in a yoghurt shop.
I can't wait till China nukes us

Jap here. For some reason pol actually loves us. No fucking clue why.

>rejected from the military due to not having experience
wtf

Chinese are Africans of Asians if that makes any sense.

Koreans and japs aren't shitting kids out like China or Africa.

There's links for Aussie military actively recruiting females for infantry and armor positions.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/australian-army-bans-male-recruits-to-get-female-numbers-up/news-story/69ee9dc1d4f8836e9cca7ca2e3e5680a

Gender quotas m8 I.e. actively discriminate against men

25% female by 2020 apparently. I hope we get in a war with China. I'll be laughing as those dumb fucking roasties get used as bayonet practise

chinese here and pol hates us but its cool because they call us honorary kikes and everybody knows jews are the master race even if pol will never admit it

>Conservatives hate us

Bullshit, conservatives love you. Your success proves conservatism to be correct.

t.conservative

I'm okay with most Asians desu, they are /ourgooks/. Mainland Chinese are sort of questionable, though, literally yellow jew tier.

Welcome to the wonderful world of privilege

AUSTRALIA YES

Undeterred post

Fuck Chinese.

You never see threads of stupid shit Koreans or japs do.

But how many webm's of Chinese people killing kids and eating dogs have we seen.

Daily reminder to turn japan back to its pre WW2 state.

>how many webms of Chinese people killing kids
>developing your opinion of a group of people based on cianigger webm
I bet you think niggers are unfairly targeted by police too

That makes no sense.

Niggers cause problems. So do Chinese.

That's my point.

Hey Einsteinweeb with one post. Give an opinion or shill out somewhere else.