Bleach: Waiting for Spoiler Pics Edition

Are you guys seriously mad over the potential outcome of a pairing?

It's one thing to criticize Bleach over questionably handled plot points, but to shit on it just because of a dubious spoiler of your ship not working out?

Calm your tits and wait for actual spoiler pics, and try to criticize Bleach for legitimate reasons.

Bleach was never relationship focused in the first place.

God, you're all no different from fucking Tumblrinas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXjnRYOFs2Y
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care about the ships, this ending is awful.
Half the cast isn't even mentioned and the kids stuff feels like it was stolen right from a fanfic

The rest of the chapter is fucking dire as well.

Suddenly children from nowhere.

Yhwach reiatsu somehow goes to Karakura and gets sucked up by Ichigo's kid - what?

Aizen got imprisoned again. How? Is he the Soul King now? Should we even care about the answers to this? Kubo certainly doesn't!

It ends on Ichigo and Rukia's kids meeting, as if this is in any way relevant.

How reliable have yonkou's spoilers been so far?

Pretty much completely, but it's not an issue of reliability. It's an issue of trust and the temptation to troll.

It's definitely real, though.

Well we're just gonna have to wait for spoiler pics then.

>Are you guys seriously mad over the potential outcome of a pairing?
Nobody cares about anything else in this shit manga

I do. I care about Nel, Harribel and Matsumoto's titties.

Get this 9gag shit outta here.

The spoiler did not mention the soul king, as he's necessary to the existence of the worlds. So it's pretty fake.

>le ragecomik maymay xdddd
holy shit, sure is 2008 in here

Kubo is not above just never mentioning the whole Soul King thing again and expecting people to just swallow it, to be honest.

I honestly don't care how it ends as long as it eventually leads to shitposters moving on to a different topic. I want to be able to discuss Bleach without ex-Narutards and shipwar faggots hijacking every thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXjnRYOFs2Y

kubo everyone

kuboooooooooooooooooo

What do you think Kubo is doing right now that he's finished his manga?

>Kubo drew this years ago
>Turns out Ichigo married Orihime
>Ichigo and Rukia confirmed for going off on "business trips" near the coast to fuck.

KUBO YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Fucking his wife.

>Calm your tits and wait for actual spoiler pics
Yes. Give yourself over to denial's sweet embrace. This will make the despair so much sweeter.

Orihime?

OP here. You obviously didn't understand my post:

I DON'T CARE about ships.

No idea. We've never seen any pics of Kubo's wife so nobody has any idea who she is or what she looks like.

The only Jump mangaka wife we know of is Oda's because she played as Nami in a live stage production of One Piece.

BLEACH ENDED WITH AIZEN ARC BLEACH ENDED WITH AIZEN ARC
YWATCH IS A SHITTY VILAIN
THE SERIES WENT TO SHIT WITH THAT

Hopefully thinking about a different career choice.

opening his new bleach themed power plant that turns shipper tears into electricity, which he sells back to said shippers so they can cry on the internet

keikaku dori

when is the chapter going to be released?

tomorrow.

I think all of the ironic shipping shitposting has been more entertaining than Bleach, which isn't a compliment for anything.

>to shit on it just because of a dubious spoiler of your ship not working out?
>just because of a
>just because
I hope the Ichigo you posted is facepalming because of your stupidity

You're missing a lot of other Ichigo, and Inoue moments as well. Autists that ship IchiRuki and unironically sperg out when they are figuring out that losing is the most realistic possibility now. They are saying the only way Kubo can redeem himself to to make THEIR ship happen. Yet seem to forgot everything he did to build them up over the course of the manga.

Read my post again dumbass:

>It's one thing to criticize Bleach over questionably handled plot points
>try to criticize Bleach for legitimate reasons

Now Ichigo is facepalming at YOUR stupidity.

Why do people care about shipping again? Bleach isn't a romance manga, it's a battle shonen one. The problem there is all the question that are left unanswered with this shitty rushed ending, the plot holes, the shitty last arc, the shitty vilains etc.

what is there left to discuss? all the unanswered questions are never going to be answered and you can only speculate so much. everyone has speculated the hell out of aizen or isshins/shinjis bankai and dropped plot points for years now.
there wont be many bleach threads after its over

>15 years
He Kubo'd all our lifes.

You must be 18 to post here.

Is English your second language? Because the way you phrased it makes it seem those are mutually exclusive.

>Kubo is not above just never mentioning the whole Soul King thing again and expecting people to just swallow it, to be honest.

This.

The spoiler could have left out some implications that Aizen is now the Soul King, too. But mainly Kubo doesn't care.

How old were you when you started reading bleach?

>They are saying the only way Kubo can redeem himself to to make THEIR ship happen.

Nothing can redeem Kubo now. Switch the pairings and it's still complete shit.

15. Same age as Ichigo.

>no Soul King explanation, or even a passing mention
>no explanation for Yhwach or what happens with Aizen besides lol prison again
>le babby ever after ending

Thanks for nothing, Kubo.

2 months ago I started the anime I finished the anime last month. It was a nice ride. Then I read a summary and here I am. Bleach was never in my life. Lmao.

>gets called out for not reading my post carefully and acting like a dumbass
>backs into a corner and accuses me of being an ESL

If anything the lack of info on Yhwach and the Soul King makes these spoilers even more dubious.

If they are real though then shit.

>If anything the lack of info on Yhwach and the Soul King makes these spoilers even more dubious.

If anything, it makes them more realistic.

>If anything, it makes them more realistic.

Going out of highschool, so I was not an idiot going into this fun ride.

Wow, he's practically your spirit animal.

No shit.

How long ago was the Ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight? That was about where I started

Drinking vegetable juice while reading horror stories according to his comments.

Did he really draw it like that?

He's reading Sup Forums and 2ch comments about the ending while laughing.

Spoilers ahoy.

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

Thanks for baiting me into shipping Ichiruki Pierrot. pls come back and fix this ending, I honestly think you could do better than Kubo.

>while laughing.
People are saying that his work is absolute trash and that he's an awful writer
Do you think this is what he intended?

Fuck off.

>drawing backgrounds no one will remember instead of characters

4th rate artists please leave.

>tfw no anime continuation in order to fix the ending.

Stop posting such a small version.

Wait did we ever see uryus mother?

>ichigo gets to come home to those big ol tiddies every night

I don't give a shit about the ending, I just want the announcement to be the return of the anime. So fuck these spoilers about a live action film, I don't wanna hear it. I really hope we'll all be shocked tomorrow when the chapter releases and it says the anime will continue.

I believe someone who's dissatisfied with the ending will kill him.

My man Uryu got fucked, and not in the good way. After everything he's been through, he actually becomes a doctor? The one thing he didn't want to be?

I'm not saying he needs to give up his job to become the King of the Quincies (not that there are any left), but come on. Plus, nigga didn't even get married to someone else. Like, damn, does he even get pussy or is he just wasting away as a doctor in what's probably his dad's hospital?

What if they are actually their teenage kids?

>those big ol tiddies
They will fall when she will get older

あなたはそれが存在するため、ということ書き込むのをやめるべきリマインダー。

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Maybe the abridged will fix it.

pics WHEN?

Yes, multiple times in that short arc.

Not if she rejects it.

Better that not having anything to look at ever

Is there an IchiRuki forum like the NaruSaku one?

My ship > your ship

All the quincy women are killed so he is truly now the last of his race.

That's an unusual direction Kubo is taking for the ending even for Kubo, but I believe it.

You are right here.

This was rape and you all know it. She was about to do it without consent. Literally Shinji jacking off to Asuka tier. Oh but of course because she the sweet innocent bag of tits she gets a pass but if it were Ichigo giving the kiss with Orihime knocked out it would be called out as rape.

You know what? I can see Kubo doing this.

>wincest
disgusting.

>Yuzu and Karin
>Uryuu and Ryuuken

The only thing Uryuu has to do now, as King of Quincies, is to choose which one will be fucked by which one.

Red is a good colour for her.

これ原作はSup Forumsで生まれた
海外産の小説(ラノベ)なのかな?
頑張って読みます。o(^-^)o

>(3.74 MB, 6440x4500)
WEW LAD

>Renji and Rukia marry
>when their relationship was about as ambiguous as Ichigo and Rukia at best and practically platonic at worst
I can understand Ichigo and Orihime marrying. That makes sense. But Renji and Rukia? With a daughter, no less? What the fuck Kubo

Also, Captain and Vice Captain marrying? Has that ever happened?

>Ishida becomes a doctor even though he swore not to
>Chad uses his fists for personal gain
>Rukia and Ichigo cuck each other
>Aizen, the immortal, talks about the value of death

It's a good thing Zombie Powder was axed before Kubo could Kubo it up. It may only be 20 chapters, but it's 20 consistently good ones.

>he actually becomes a doctor? The one thing he didn't want to be?
Where did it ever say that Uryu didn't want to be a doctor?

>>Renji and Rukia
Childhood friend getting together. They also went together to the school.

Not to mention their kid is taking Renji's shitty commoner last name, even though Rukia is apparently still a Kuchiki.
I'm just pretending that Aizen was defeated at the end of the SS arc by Ichigo and all the captains.

>Ichigo ends up fucking his mom
pottery

>Implying an old man like Ryuuken who doesn't even have Quincy powers should be allowed to do that

Uryuu will bang both Yuzu and Karin to fully bring out their children's Quincy powers, it's his duty as the Quincy King.

Rukia's adopted so they're not blood related.