Famous musician dies

>Famous musician dies
>The Prime Minister of Canada cries like a baby
Holy shit, can you imagine having such a pussy as your country's leader?

youtu.be/eqNQib9fBx8?t=62

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5mBfj3gMRE
youtube.com/watch?v=o6QDjDPRF5c
youtu.be/eqNQib9fBx8?t=62
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeEopDW0V4
youtu.be/UprEPvCJZE4
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXM95WyJjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Doesn't bother to wipe tears
>Makes sure the cameras get all of those salty tears
>His praised for being a pussy faggot
>Continues to arm Saudi Arabia and kill babies.

He was a drama teacher... this is just a monologue. Hes so fuckin phony ewwwww

If only he cared for the future of Canada as much as his friend.

It's kind of a little bitch move no matter who it is for the head of state to not have composure for a statement. I didn't even know who Gord was until I looked him up, I was assuming he was like Canada's voice and poet, a real monumental musician. But nope it's some stunt double REM faggot band vocalist.

>Bob Dylan dies
>Trump cries
Even if Trump were a huge Dylan fan, it would never happen.

who died?

who?

Gord Downie

who?

Holy fuck this is fake. What a fucking psychopath. No one cries while delivering a perfectly rehearsed monologue because some musician died.

fuck you nigger

I wonder if he uses a speech coach to keep him from saying "eh"?

>Gord Downie
the professor dad dealer from breaking bad. apparently he released some albums in the 90s

But it was Gord Downie ffs. Even I cried.

No seriously, is this some sort of big leaf I'm supposed to know? Sounds like another rakelet to me.

No really, who is that?

who

youtube.com/watch?v=S5mBfj3gMRE

Wtf Canada?

Who?

The Hip were literally a cornerstone of Canada.
Burgers go fuck yourself.

>he professor dad dealer from breaking bad.

Huh? He wasn't in Breaking Bad. Are you thinking of John de Lancie, the American actor who played the air-traffic controller Donald Margolis on Breaking Bad, father of Jane Margolis (Jessie's junkie girlfriend).

Are the comments shilled? They all sound the same, 'I'm so glad our PM isnt afraid of showing emotion'

literally who

>literally a cornerstone of Canada
Fidel Castro?

Holy shit burgers were are a nation in mourning. Show some compassion. Gord is more than a Canadian musician, a little more than a folk hero. Ask anyone and they all have a favourite tune, or can quote a lyric. Diagnosed with brain cancer a while back, did a farewell tour which was bittersweet.

Fun Fact: The Tragically Hip are the only band to use the world "hypothetical" and rhyme it too.
youtube.com/watch?v=o6QDjDPRF5c

>Fun Fact: The Tragically Hip are the only band to use the world "hypothetical" and rhyme it too.
Impressive...

To be fair, they were actually friends. If you dont get emotional when your close friends die, you have something wrong with you.

But then again, all you burgers are heavily medicated to feel absolutely nothing at all.

Wow you're fucking gay.

This.

A man who cries deserves to get punched until they man the fuck up.

Did Trudeau cry for Mr Layhey?

Of course, but adults, and especially men, learn to sack the fuck up to be able to deliver the news for a short statement or a eulogy without breaking down like a fucking baby.

Has he even mentioned John?

We got a tough guy here folks!!! Everyone back up...... Get back..

The Hip are Canadian culture.
Not amerifat type culture like White Castle and the latest bolt-on for your AR-15. Real culture.

>youtu.be/eqNQib9fBx8?t=62

The title cuts off at "Gord-" and got scared that Gordon Lightfoot died. Good thing it was actually some rock guy I don't care about.

If you die who wins? They?

Yes I can imagine because it is my reality :(

Hold me pol

Why isn't this faggot drama queen on Broadway already?

>Holy shit burgers were are a nation in mourning. Show some compassion. Gord is more than a Canadian musician, a little more than a folk hero. Ask anyone and they all have a favourite tune, or can quote a lyric.

Really? Where? He was a nobody.

>Canada
>culture

I'm surprised he cried for a white man to be honest. Could be worse

what is this faggot shit

Same it's been a sad day

Wew lad

I just find pussies incredibly unattractive and wouldn't let them raise any of my sons as they would make a terrible father figure.
If you got balls, own them. Don't parade your lack of testosterone as a badge of courage.

This piece of shit is not helping the shortage of real men in Canada and it's already difficult as it is to find a proper husband to support a family. Fucking hipsters and weed smoking menlets.

And if you use your friends death for some salty tears points, you have something even worse wrong with you

For fucks sake.
>tfw when pussy minister strikes again

: (

Want to prove your country is garbage and weak as fuck and should be taken as a complete fucking joke by the rest of the world? Have your leader cry like a little bitch on live TV. If you must cry over the death of someone you love, you do that shit in private, with no one around. Fuck sake, I pity Canadians having to suffer such a display of utter and complete weakness from someone that is supposed to protect them.

That night in Toronto,
With its checkerboard floors
Riding on horseback,
And keeping order restored,
Til The Men They Couldn't Hang,
Stepped to the mic and sang,
And their voices rang with that Aryan twang

>Fun Fact: The Tragically Hip are the only band to use the world "hypothetical" and rhyme it too.

LMAO. Welcome to Canada.

No burger is going to recognize that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeEopDW0V4

He's the most phony fucking cunt on the planet, I swear!

Can you imagine a world where America won the war of 1812? Imagine all that prime real estate up there that currently provides no value.

As a Quebecker I dont even know that guy and I wont even check him out
I refuse to submit to anglo culture

Canada is about as relevant as Liberia or Chad. Death to the dog fucking nation of heathens and heretics.

Wasn't that song banned after Katrina tho?

Our leader is masculine.
Your leader is a drama queen.
If my friend died, I would tell everyone how great he way.
Not try to sell how caring I am.
This man just went Hollywood on your ass, and you accept it.
What a cowardly and weak leader.

>inb4 excuses

Stop being a cunt. Our leaf brothers lost two of their greats this week.

You Canadacucks have my sympathies

>that faggot
>leader

If burgers are going to recognize one song it's 38 years old.

youtu.be/UprEPvCJZE4
>Never kissed a girl

Canada is more Catholic than your heathen nation by far. We even have fucking tax-funded Catholic schools.

Whatever let him be sad. At least he's acting human for once. Probably mostly faking it though.
I'm more worried about him ruining my country.

Kwebekers belong in fucking camps desu

>implying I didn't feel ashamed to be American when that pussy cried

Fuck Obama he was weak, he still is weak, and made our country look like a bunch of little pussies

>Drama teacher
Only more confirmation he's gay.

Not "banned" but obviously no radio station would play it for a long time after Katrina. Gradually it saw air again. This happens all the time though. A recent example is Thousand Foot Krutch (christian rock group) has a song called Different Kind of Dynamite, and there's no fucking way it's getting any air right now because the first line of the chorus is:
>Like shots fired in the middle of Vegas

I didn't see him cry when Leonard Cohen died. He was a big deal. This guy is a literally who.

I like a few of the hips song...but don't fucking beat around the bush...Gord was a shitty singer.

this no one fucking cares about the tragically hip in quebec, stop bothering us with that shit

>posts in English

I've never heard this REM B-side before.

>drama queen.
Nah, he's a drama teacher (i.e. he's master the gayest art known to man).
>tfw our leader is a literal thespian...

i almost feel sad for the leafs

How long has it been since you last cried, Sup Forums?

The old generation is nothing more than a giant stage of actors for pimping the young generation... thank goodness most millennials are not buying this shit and when the old generation dies we will have liberty and freedom again world wide.

The few SJW commie millennials that do exist are weak and severely inexperienced compared to the oldest of the of gen x and boomers which were heavily indoctrinated.

The old generation was betting on the millennials to be their open port to completing communism. Not gonna happen.

>have Canadian healthcare
>die

i'm still leaking like a faucet, OP.

Jim Lahey dies
Canada doesn't give a shit
Some literal who dies
Syrup tears

This some bullshit

Keep jammin out to your Roch Voisine and telling yourself you matter to the rest of Canada.

Leonard Cohen was a disgusting kike

because you're too inferior to learn another language, obviously

>catholic

who?

It really doesn't matter if you don't know who he was. He was big in Canada and was unique to us. We know you don't know dipshit

lmao

I'm 5'11 and before coming to this site i used to feel pretty tall but now when i walk i feel like a small manlet and everyone around me looks tall.
What did you guys do to me

>Heathen

lol i don't even like roch voisine and i couldn't care less that he matters to you or not

bob dylan isnt dead yet?

pretty sure he died in 2013

shut up you're a fucking faggot

He's real get over it haters. In other news. Let's make today national Gord Downie Day Canada! RIP to one of the greatest legends we've ever had.

This is why people care about them because they never abandoned us for America like every other celebrity

Funny to see the bewildered burger niggers ITT because all they know is coalburner Lil Wayne shit

Best Hip song
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXM95WyJjM

he didn't cry at his father's funeral.
but that's probably because his daddy was sitting in the second row.
trudeau is castro's bastard son.
fact.