She's getting arrested right guys? I mean what more proof do they want?

She's getting arrested right guys? I mean what more proof do they want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J38SJqZ-nYc?t=1m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

Isn't there a clause or something that states the navy can step in when the people who took an oath to protect this country fail to do their job?

Does he understand that he's the boss? The Justice Dept. is ran by a little faggot elf that Trump hired. Why is he confused as to where this worthless fuck eared cunt hole is?

This woman might save the world

Gowdy A.G. when

>delusional trumpkin thinks hillary will go to jail instead of trump, the most hated man in america.

Yeah, I don't know. Maybe he's showing the ineffectiveness of the DoJ and Congress and their various committees.

Do you want the real non-meme answer why she hasn't been arrested yet?
Because arresting a very high-profile political figure who just recently lost the last election would lead to the 2nd Civil War.
Personally, I wouldn't mind a 2nd Civil War, but the elites certainly fear it.

They're supposed to just be lynch mobbed and hanged

She's so perfect it hurts

>but the elites certainly fear it.
Good thing Trump is against the elites, right?

yeah it's just not a good look any way you spin it, even if she deserves it fifty times over

>arresting politically unpopular criminals for crimes they committed would mean war
>elites fear civil war
>same elites that have the legacy media comitting sedition and attacking the legitimacy of the government every hour of every day
Okay. You sound like a real badass.

brah, I know you're Canadian and don't understand this but my 401k is looking awfully nice right now so he gets my vote as long as HIS actions don't rock the boat, even then he has some leeway esp if those tax cuts go through, tho most of that is already factored into the price atm

>most hated man in america
>democratically elected leader of america
choose 1 idiot

Well as long as you're being realistic.

>unpopular
wrong, she is popular with enough people.

She'd be turned into a martyr for the turbo commies even if they hate her.

>"just not a good look"
This is the best shills can do. Apparently the US Congress getting raped by the ISI is the height of beauty.

I'm sorry but this is simply ridiculous. She has fake popularity with over-polled cultists that live in cities and have never touched a gun.

Actually it's the lack of a crime, you unimpressive flock of shitposting dotards.

POTUS is taking advantage of now being more-or-less immune to libel suits. There's 17000 retweeters there that Jim Comey could literally sue and win.

The way I see it, it was like when Kobe was playing for his freedom during the "rape" trial. Can't put a man in prison when he's going for the championship, can't' put the murderous ogre in prison when she's going for the presidency. It's just the way the shit works, I don't know what to tell you other than that.

I'd be more worried about, as I pointed out, the people that are just looking for an excuse. Not her real supporters.

Hillary supporters wouldn't do a damn thing. Antifa hates her too.

that's dem's for ya,
never a thought of logic.
nope, not one.

Yeah it's called the second fuckin' amendment

>Because arresting a very high-profile political figure who just recently lost the last election would lead to the 2nd Civil War.

People always say that, I call bullshit.

Clinton is a pop culture icon for corruption. Some people might get angry, but the majority have been expecting it/wanting it for a long time. People are tired of this "rules for me, not for thee" shit.

People would riot more over Obama for sure.

It's literally fucking nothing. Just shut up, drumpftards.

So basically a bunch of college kids and some niggers? I'd be okay with some widescale military action to shoot a few of those idiots and get things back under control. They'll call us fascists regardless so maybe they need what martial law looks like for a few weeks.

>She'd be turned into a martyr

She should be made an example, not a martyr.

Golly gee you muss be a real life law talker an read books an all.

They don't need to actually like her though. Why would they? They'd just use it as an excuse and the (((Media))) would claim they're the freedom fighting good guys.

>legacy media comitting sedition
ya'll are cute when you try to speak crimes

nyet comrade

Real Murcans don't relish taking up arms against our fellow countrymen.

You are a foreigner, and terrible at your job. Quit your job and get to a democratic country with a real economy, we won't send you back.

I am pretty versed yes.

Drumpf's only hated by numale cucks with two digit IQs

>the only way someone could hate Hillary is if they are Russian
What were all those payments for?

>I wouldn't mind a 2nd Civil War
youtu.be/J38SJqZ-nYc?t=1m18s

So you can probably cite the statute that forbids authorities from arresting someone who has committed a crime? Hey, you probably know legal history too. You probably know how lynch mobs start.

When can we start?

I think if pewdiepie becomes a martyr for people just because he hates jews then hillary will become a martyr for lefties that wanted her to win even though they don't know what she stands for

A martyr? Like Che? So they'll buy t-shirts with her face on them? I am a generous fascist Russian hacker, I am okay with tem having Martyr Hillary shirts.

Is that thing considerd "perfect" in burgerland? Well now i feel even more sorry for you landwhales

You mean mutiny?

She's hot for a dune coon

You are correct. That is Trump's pitiful method of trying to let his base down easy. This could quite possibly be his Achilles heel because his people will push right past him if he doesn't take care of what needs to be done. This very well could be the nexus point.

I will make the bold prediction that if we don't get any serious, serious, serious action in the next 30 days then Civil War is on - even possibly before the end of this year.

>she's getting arrested
There's enough crimes in her past to lock her up for multiple lifetimes.

And yet nothing is being done. Jeff Sessions is worse than Eric Holder

Something like that yeah.

Because he is posturing. He knows nothing is going to happen but he wants to appeal to his voting block to make it look like he's doing everything he can but he is incapable of advancing the judicial actions. In other words he's SUCKING OUT. He's saying, look guys I did everything I could but unfortunately we have to pick our battles and that one's not going to happen.

While in glad you've expanded your knowledge of the English language with learning the word dotard, it's clear you only learned it a few weeks ago. Whether or not you're aware, taking bribes for a uranium deal is a crime as is deleting subpoenaed information.

>where is the justice department

Damn he should really let the president know about that so he can get on it

>bad optics
Fucking bullshit.

You want bad optics? How about telling the American people straight up that their politicians are untouchable and can break any law they choose.

>she just lost an election
So you are allowed to break laws and get away with it because you ran for office?

How well does Soros pay?

Here's one you guys can't yet grasp

>lost popular vote

Well as long as your 401k is looking nice

>I will make the bold prediction that if we don't get any serious, serious, serious action in the next 30 days then Civil War is on - even possibly before the end of this year.
leaf. not your country. myob.

BUT BUT BUT SHE HAD MORE PIECES ON THE BOARD!!!!!!!! HE TOOK THE KING BUT IT SHOULD'T MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go fuck yourself burger. If you little pansies are too chickenshit to do the job then I'll get a few of my friends and we'll go down there and do it for you.

No that's only small part of it. How do they punish her really? She knows so much dirt and where the bodies are buried. What if they do arrest her and she or Bill starts talking or try to make a deal.

They have to kill her or let it slide and take out underlings are there pound of flesh

Ultimately what they do depends on how many we presume them and how much shit we are willing to kick up. They want to put their heads in the sand and hope we move on also they hate the idea of one of them being held to account they have had an unspoken were all above the law for ever but now things are becoming so polarized that might fall apart.

I honestly do want her to pay because enough is enough but honestly I'm not sure we can the normal way she really is to big to jail. So I'd say they pull some civil agreement and just torch her and bills republican and take all their wealth so they don't have to jail or kill them and everyone can feel like the system still works and we say we didn't jail them because of their age or some bullshit

so much this
if these kid fuckers walk again millions break out the pitchforks

51% voted for Vanilla. Chocolate fags blown the FUCK OUT.

Bro, there's a reason why the electoral college exists. The founding fathers knew that the 10 most populated cities would dominate elections, so they created a check and balance so that rural areas votes were proportionally balanced with city's.

>hurr durr it's outdated.

Well when we have the next civil war and fight this out like men, we can talk about this after we're done slaying one another. But until then, this is how it fucking works. Politicians won't amend the constitution to get rid of the electoral college because it benefits them, you dumbass, so that will not work either.

Just wait it out or leave if you're this asspained over the popular vote.

Here's one you guys can't yet grasp: electoral college.

Maybe someone has video of one of Jeff Sessions' relatives doing something terrible.
For whatever reason, Sessions appears to be owned by the Clintons.

... so ... you have no pressing issues where you are, but will cross international boundaries to pretty much get immediately arrested.

>delusional hillfag thinks you can put people in jail simply because you don't like them

>Here's one you guys can't yet grasp
>>lost popular vote
well by that logic he's also the most loved man in america, since he placed second in the popular vote against a woman :)

Kek

can I be the first to say, FUCK THAT

>3 million dead people voted for hilldawg
>10 million illegals were encouraged to vote for dem amnestiez

>spin
Don't fucking care.
If justice makes the world die then so be it.

Exactly. Maybe burn down your white house again. Show you how real men take action.

But yeah, you burgers can make all the leaf hate and anti-Trudeau threads you want and the rest of us are supposed to go, aw shucks golly! A burger notices us! Aren't we lucky! DER DER! Fuck off faggot.

And if you're worried about getting arrested, your balls are way too tiny to water the tree of liberty. Fade back into the background and let the men do the job.

>civil war is on in 30 days if no action
I wish, but sadly no.

There will be no Trump 2020 if the Obama gang isn't arrested in part or in full. Maybe not King Nigger himself, but if his cabinet goes to jail then everyone understands we had an insanely corrupt president.

Trump is fooling himself if he thinks he can let Hillary off the hook without it sinking himself

>take all their wealth

Probably doable by labelling her and Bill as criminal organization and seizing their bank assets like they are terrorists. Send them to gitmo like she wanted to do with ISIS.

THIS
Most Trumpers just want justice

I lost faith in Sessions a long time ago man...

>Go fuck yourself burger. If you little pansies are too chickenshit to do the job then I'll get a few of my friends and we'll go down there and do it for you.
all I'm sayin is
why start a war when u can secede from the union...
nobody important dies, and california and NY will rot by themselves without the conservative tax crutch :)
#problemsolved
attacking them will only give more justification of war...as much as I'd love to anally rape some feminazi's lesbians and drown the brainwashed commuzombinists.

TRUmpets want justice but it’s never going to happen

I know it
You know it
Everybody knows it

>pardon me
Ok
>just kidding

CUTE

You know what truly puzzles me is how the Clintons had a lot of political capital in the 90s and still faced a literal shitstorm with impeachment... They survived, okay... Hillary went on to do shit, okay... She did a shit job at Secretary of State, even Obama has said so in some ways...

Yet they've somehow, despite constant defeats, amassed more political power than maybe even the Kennedy's ever had.

Before anyone says I'm way off, just think of this: Even the power of the Kennedy's could not stop them from getting got. Ted got off with murder but it was the good old boy days of the 60s. Hillary has staffers drop dead, hundreds of MILLIONS flowing illegally to her and Bill, more and more info every year about women Bill has raped or harassed - but they're still amassing more power. What the literal FUCK?

Are they unstoppable?

NO JUSTICE!
NO PEACE!
PUT HILLARY IN PRISON PLEASE!

>Well when we have the next civil war and fight this out like men,
they have no men.

This
You elected a dumb orange man into the presidency. Another neocon. You all should have elected Cruz Missile or Jeb but Drumpf?! You all are dumb rural and suburban retards.

Remember weiner's laptop, and the human trafficking rabbithole. Haiti, Laura Silsby, Epstein's little island, paedos, etc. Russia will probably look like a parking ticket compared to the rabbithole that the "clunton foundation" is. And they need to cement proof beyond proof before going forward. Can't do it half assed.

you know if they had won they'd be all like "YEA WELL ELECTORAL COLLEGE GUYS DURR"
lmao

>Implying Jeb and Cruz would actually do anything

thats a tranny btw

>California
Nobody gives a fuck what California and the millions of illegals voting there think.

i want ww3 and civil war at the same time. beyond ready.

Where is she anyway?

>Is that thing considerd "perfect" in burgerland?
absolutely not

Yes they hate her but they hate him more and I do think they would try shit over it but I'd still trial her and Bill If it was my call and I'd make sure they knew if they tried blabbing about nations security dirt that they would both suffer and accident or get assisted by Russians take your fucking medicine like big boys and girls and stand tall for the country if you took the bribes you knew that shit was way out of bounds and they have been given plenty of chances to learn their lesson they need to go down for America to send a message to the rest that shit is over from now on its gotten to out of hand. This bitch was gonna try and kill Snowden for treason for telling America the truth because of national security yet she does pay to play with fucking uranium?

Hell no Clinton's have to go as far as I'm conserved If they did it which I fully believe they did. If the Clinton charity was legit it wouldn't have closed up soon as she lost election. And I think theres a lot more we don't even know about.

I'm not saying it's cool or right but trump could black bag both of them and slap them around and scare the shit out of them and I'm sure they would confess to some shit. They aren't hard they've just been protected by their power soon as you take that away they'll bitch up fast

Also would be so ironic that they get fucked by patriot act Lmao only half joking here

Every country has a Lil corruption but the Clinton's its never ending year after year after year the shit has got to stop

>are they unstoppable?
They are the most powerful political couple in the last 2000-3000 years.

Hillary is a literal witch who performs rituals.

Satan has granted them a lot of power.

Bro. Punctuation. I can't read what you're saying.

>lost the thing that doesn't determine the winner

Bump

If the case against them is legit we should take to the streets don't do anything violent or gay just take over federal park or something and start a no taxs until trial boycott. Even fags that are to lazy to leave the house might go for that shit?

>You elected a dumb orange man into the presidency. Another neocon. You all should have elected Cruz Missile or Jeb but Drumpf?! You all are dumb rural and suburban retards.
mmm those liberal tears are so juicy yes mmm so good those juicy liberal tears mmmmmm