Amazon hq2

Where will amazon hq2 land? Predictions?

Explain yourself nigro.

It's coming to Jersey. We will bend over backwards to give them the lowest tax break.

Toronto is a likely choice, and the fact that Alphabet is now planning to build a "smart city" there might make it more attractive for Amazon to set up shop, too.

>3rd Amazon thread on Sup Forums
It's finally fucking happening. I don't even care if these are bots or Russian shills, because Good Lord the truth is finally coming out.

Slowly but surely it will happen. The system will become too big for anyone inside to even realize. Their drudged lives of complacency, oversocialization and decadence will blind them from natural law, order and humanity. Everything will collapse inward on itself and truth will reign.

It'll be Toronto alphabet is here sidewalk labs

Uber also.is here now

St. Louis

What a bunch of shit. "Tech talent quality." According to whom?

It will replace the hq in Seattle, WA due to the bad business climate in the city and state.

Will Seattle collapse? What else do they have?

Anaheim and Irvine are both in the top running. They already have 17 warehouses in California and are opening 4 more.

Build that bitch in Africa. They need jobs and economic growth.

According to the internal managers who enforce uniform mediocrity with an iron fist. "Talent", in 2017, means conforming.

AH, no wonder liberal cuckholes are so talented.

I have it on good authority that Nashville will be the location.

This.

It’s not replacing it. Amazon is growing and splitting it into 2

Lots of other tech cos. Microsoft. Tableau, startups, concur, lots of other businesses. Seattle is fine. Tbh we could use LESS shit going on. Traffic is horrible

Richmond, Virginia where I own over 100 acres of land within the city. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Logistically Atlanta would make the most sense:

>GA Tech for supply Indian and Asian wage slaves
>UPS corporate hq located in ATL
>Hartsfield-Jackson
>Actually pretty damn good data and comms infrastructure that extend even beyond the suburbs
>Plenty of space
>Reasonable CoL for wage slaves

Most likely some fag city like Austin will get it though

Pittsburgh offered them free sandwiches so, don't count them out

It says literally at the bottom of the pic.

It's based on the concentration of software engineers/developers with 3+ years of experience that have earned degrees from top 25 comp sci programs in the US and Canada.

TFW you got a top ten MS in engineering and went to work for Northrop Grumman on a new plane but it’s in Tampa and that means I’m low quality now because the internet said so.

If only I had been a total cuck and took that one year position at Apple for 20% more but where homes half the size of mine are several hundred percent higher cost... If only I was that obsessed with being trendy, then maybe I could have been exceptional quality and not just good.

Shove this smug shit right up your ass.

Agree with this.

Amazon would/should be looking to put new HQ near their biggest contractor - the government. Also, close enough for Bezos to make the occasional trip to WaPo.

Richmond or somewhere else within a couple hours of DC make sense.

Give it ten years, the west coast is about to peak. Even Boeing is beginning to move it's operations to the eastern US.

denver, phoenix, or mexico city

"Tech talent quality" = concentration of Pajeets

oi australia is going to get one of these amazons soon

do you water it

Why the fuck is southern ontario tops in IT but our wages are shit?

RDU would make some sense. NC is business friendly, they'd have access to major universities, a highly educated populace, an international airport, and decent land.

Bezos just bought a house in Georgetown and I'm in the process of moving the new Whole Foods into a property of mine in Richmond.

It may be Orlando.

Amazon is phasing out UPS and just bought 20 Boeing 757s for delivery aircraft. They plan to buy 20 more.

Yeah, totally not a monopoly...

Kansas City.

Los Angeles or San Diego GUARANTEED

atlanta

DC metro area, likely northern Virginia