Should dog owners such as the video be jailed or fined? That could have been someone child

Should dog owners such as the video be jailed or fined? That could have been someone child.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0xB9KcPZis
youtube.com/watch?v=znUBNtHrJnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What kind of dog is that? It's probably obvious but I'm not a dog fan and have no clue.

the cat owner should be allowed to come and and murder the dogs and her, but no

American Pit Bull Terrier

Something along those lines, yes. They should be controlling their pets better and preventing things like that from happening, lest a situation like a child being mauled occur.
There are ways to make non-shitty pets and they clearly don't do them.

>uld be allowed to come and and murder the dogs and her

I agree!

Serious, no sarcasm, execute her and her dogs. Problem solved

she is trespassing with dangerous animals. legal to shoot her and the dogs.

why did that cat stand its ground and not run? they an climb shit right?

>why did that cat stand its ground and not run?

The cat was a liberal and thought that dogs were peaceful muslims

Any dog owner that can't handle their dog should get finned.

Like that lady. Two dogs, on extra long leashes. Instant fine. A single one on a short leash would have been fine.

Disgusting. People shouldn't be allowed to have dogs that they can't physically control. You want a big dog? Get strong.

big fines and jail depending on the situation and damage done. It is no different to shooting something, your actions have lead to damages you are responsible.

>watching video
>get half way through
>are those pitbulls?.jpg
>yup

Wow that poor cat was trusting them right until it was too late

did the cat die

my neighbor used to feed this one eyed probably feral piece of shit cat that swiped my sheltie in the face and gave him a scar. if that cat was a family pet it shouldve been inside. and people should need a special license to own aggressive breed dogs. ideally nobody would want some snarling fucking pit anyway.

need some sauce article for this

I like how as the webm goes on, you can predict what is going to happen.
>cat chilling
>overweight woman
>she looks like she is struggling holding on to something
>two dogs
>one dog sees cat and goes chase mode
>other dog follows suit
>woman dragged, 2 dogs pulling while having a bad hold on the handle leash
>is fucking wearing sandals
>cat arches back, hissing aggressively at 2 obviously unaffected beasts
>woman loses grip and trips
>cat didn't escape
>woman has no control over her bulls and cannot stop the attack

Obviously, dogs stronger than their owners shouldn't be in the hands of such, or the owners should have something secure to prevent a dog that could potentially do something on its own from doing it.
>outdoor cats
that cat is an idiot if it thought it could fight 2 dogs.
It could have runned, jumped, but it went into battle mode, when it was outgunned.
Everyone is to blame here.
No one is any less guilty of what happened.
Bad owners, stupid animals.

You all want to bitch about the dogs. How come the cat wasnt in sone form if containment as almost all city ordinances require? She didn't break any law yet the homeowner did. Woman had her dogs on leashes. Cat was unrestrained. Biased kitty fucks. Go diddle your kitties elsewhere.

The cat in the video survived. Pitbulls and their owners need to be fucking shot en masse though.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0xB9KcPZis

>pitbull can easily knock a strong grown man over
>woman takes two untrained pitbulls for a walk

Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs and you shouldn't be able to have them if you can't control them

no, the cat isn't to blame it was on its territory, and suddenly, two animals, probably animals its used to, and it does the response its used to a hiss.

this didn't work because the cat didn't know that these are not the tame dogs it has been taught and knows, so its training betrayed it and it was pounced on.

in the wild the cat would have ran, but this cat was almost definitely raised around dogs,

>domesticated animals shouldn't be allowed on the owner's property

It's a lazy house cat who probably lounges on the pavement every day after a hard day's work of lounging on the couch inside. Don't really know what you expect, the cat's probably used to hissing at children and getting them to fuck off and figured the dogs would be no different. Its an animal, it doesn't know any better.

The only person at fault is the fat bitch who aught to know better than to bring two war machines outside that she can't even fucking control with leashes. She should be fined, that could've easily been someone's kid and her stupid ass would've been just as helpless.

>religion of peace

I'd say fined heavily and the dogs be put down. I also feel that if you can't control your dog either physically or mentally then you shouldn't have the damned thing. I don't care if you love animals but if they see you as just their bitch then they'll make everyone's lives hell.

I also fucking hate dogs though (DESU 95% of this hatred is of pitbulls). The better part of 60% of them act like psycho niggers and if it wasn't for their owner borderline beating them when I step into their house I'd be dead. I also think pitbulls as a breed should be outlawed and all existing ones be put down to save the human race from a massive mistake. I don't care if your special snowflake somehow manages to keep its psycho dick in its pants for every 1 like that there's 200 that will gleefully kill and make it a habit.

If I ever get bit by a dog I will pursue the heaviest course of action even if it takes me to court. I've owned cats for my entire lives and they don't do shit and at worse a cat gives you a little pussy scratch or bite before running like a bitch. I've seen pet monkies that were less dangerous than dogs and they can take a knife and shank you. Every person who I know that owns a dog has come within an inch of the dog being put down for attacking someone until they had the retard literally beat out of them.

Not even a cat person and I can see how shit your reasoning is. Never owned a cat, but I've had plenty of larger dogs. From Dobermans to Danes to Mastiffs. The cat was on what seemed to be the owners property. That lady was shit at training her dogs, shit at controlling, and shit at taking precautionary action. No point in leashing an aggressive dog on a 2 mile long leash.

On a side note, have you EVER known a woman who trained a fucking dog right? Every one I know with a dog has one that barks uncontrollably, jumps on strangers, pulls the leash, etc.

The woman and the dogs should be executed.

There should just be a general rule that the smallest person in the family that is going to have responsibility for the dogs has to be able to bench press the 3x the combined weight of all the family dogs. It is easy to see even from early part of video this women has absolutely no control over these animals. She should be fined and have dogs taken away and given to person who can properly handle them.

This is why I'm more a cat person than a dog person. Not because of the animals but because of shitty owners. Shitty cat owner worst case: too damn many cats and a lot of dead birds. Shitty dog owner worst case: people being mauled to death

Just gather together all the pitbulls in one big arena and wait. If the owners are right about them being good boys they have nothing to worry about. Hell, put the owners in there too.

And fucking pitbull owners are always so fucking proud of their savage piece of shit dogs. I think it's time to put these fucks down. To the gas chamber.

And to add on to this, the dogs will no doubt be put down and the fat bitch will cry about it and have nothing done to her. She'll then probably go get the same exact breed and say some shit like
>"I must've trained them wrong, I'll get it right this time ;)"
Those dogs are built for one thing, but fuck it man if you really want to own them fine I've got no problem with it so long as you can control them. This whale wiped the fuck out the second those dogs decided they wanted to be somewhere. She damn sure can't handle them and she is endangering everything around her because she's a stupid whale.

Jailed for at least 10 years. It's like firing a gun off. Dangerous things require responsibility. Responsibility is meaningless without consequences.

Yes

based doggo removing the (((cat))) from the neighborhood

I have a pitbull and he isn't like this at all.

However, yes there are dogs that are like this, if you can't control your dog, you shouldn't own it, period.

My girlfriend walks my dog sometimes, I have a strong thick leather leash, along with a collar that has prongs so if he pulls it provides feedback, and if he pulls hard, it hurts, guess what? you can walk him with one finger on the leash, no biggie.

My 105lb gf can walk him no problem.

This lady is a fuckin retard and shouldn't have two strong ass dogs that clearly aren't trained to be around other animals.

>people should need a special license to own aggressive breed dogs.

nigger if i dont need a gun licence I sure as hell aint gonna get one for my dog

Serious question, would it be legal in any state for the home owner in this video to come out of the house and shoot the dogs? And the lady?

They should be fined and the dogs should be put down. If it was a person then they should be fined, jailed and the dogs put down.

I don't get why a person would own a dog they can't control. That could have easily been a person instead of a retarded cat.

>not running away

what a stupid cat.

why dont you just choose a dog that isnt an aggressive piece of shit bred for killing things?

I would have grabbed the 870 and came out shooting at all 3 of those bitches. Fucking cunt.

Glad I live in the country where I don't have to deal with retarded fucks like this.

I'm a dog guy. I have 2 coonhounds and a cat.
I think people like this lady should be severely punished. If I came out of my garage and witnessed this, there is no doubt I would be kicking a steel toed boot into (and through) the head of that dog....shortly after that, I would threaten that lady to within an inch of her life.
The pit bull meme has grown out of control. Only niggers and white trash defend that dog. They make the same argument that the open-borders people make: Not all muslims are terrorists.

Yeah buddy...but every fucking dog attack is a pit bull.

Top fucking kek

>Guns can think on their own
>Guns can shoot people on their own

Typical pitbull owner IQ level.

Yes absolutely! I would've come out of the house and either shot the dogs or beat them into a bloody pulp!

Underrated.

Fucking dumb bitch owner should be tarred

why do libs feel so satisfied thinking they have something to prove by owning pitbulls?
i mean for fucks sake these niggers don't evne care about dogs, they just want another reason to virtue signal
they have hundreds of different dog breeds to choose from, 1 that is very likely to be the perfect match for your family and household but they choose the big one that has a reputation for being aggressive
i like all dogs but i'm not going to turn owning one into a political statement

Thank god. Would be absolutely crushed if my cat passed away in such a stupid way.

>Literally have to have a torture leash just to keep the damn thing under control.

As stated earlier, damned things need the retard to be constantly beat out of them.

There's a difference in cognitive ability between humans and dogs. Humans can decide when an escalating situation requires lethal force as a defense. A dog cannot. A gun can't kill something on its own, it requires someone to operate it. An aggressive dog can kill something on its own without any outside influence. They are on two completely different levels and you know it.

Too fat and slow

Difference is the gun is inanimate, you control the gun.

Good to see. Both of my cats were killed this way within months of each other. Two different sets of people in my neighborhood who let their fucking dogs run wild. No idea why my parents didn't do anything about it. I was 13 or so at the time.

>Pit Bull

That explains everything.

lol, she put her feet next to each other.

Was it okay after that?

The woman, the dogs, and her whole family are useless

>SINGLE MOTHERS PRODUCING CRIMINALS, DESTROYING SOCIETY

Yes.

Jailed and fined.

Something like this?

Take a look at how she's walking. She's not walking the dogs. The dogs are walking her. She shouldn't have gotten the dogs in the first place. Then again, she looks like trailer trash, probably fucking a junkie "bad boy."

If you can't physically restrain the dog when it's on a leash, then the dog is walking you.

She shouldn't own pets.

Sure, and the dogs put down.

they should administer an iq test. fucking moron.

I'm a big steroid ape man who likes dogs.

What else am I gonna get?

look up a prong collar its humane af

>misfires dont happen
>no such thing as accients
>mentally handicapped dont get ahold of guns

I agree that, the lady should be sued, and fined and her dogs should be put down, and her HOA would probably bully her out of the neighborhood

yeah by herm sprenger I actually put it around my neck because I was worried it was too much and you dont feel it at all because the whole thing pulls due to surface area, its no biggie

The woman should be banned from owning pets for the rest of her life, and those dogs need to go to no-kill shelter where they can live the rest of their life. I don't want pit bulls to be put down (unless they maul a human), but I do think it should be illegal to breed them.

Any Canadians on this thread. I heard the best way to fight off a Pitbull attack is to stick your finger in the rectum of the dog.
Is this true? What is the reaction of the dog when you stick your finger in the dog's rectum. Does the dog expect anything else?

the look on her face too, she seems more annoyed than panicked
its like
"oh damn my dogs killed another cat, fuck these stupid dogs, how will i ever show my friends on social media how peaceful my dogs are and what a great person i am for owning them!"

>I'm a big steroid ape man

get a pointer or other smart doggo

Even if their dogs don't end up aggressive, 90% of the time they don't get enough exercise because women like to treat them like cats. My neighborhood is full of fat lesbians, and I have literally never seen any of them actually take their dogs for a walk. They just take them outside for two minutes at a time.

They're better than normal choke collars cause they can't actually strangle your doggo. just expensive.

What's stopping the dog from biting you? Nothing

If you witness a dog attack you grab that fucker by its back legs and lift him into the air, if they dont let go to the target start kneeing and kicking it til it does

I could rehabilitate these dogs
Probablynot the bitch tho

>I'm a big steroid ape man who likes dogs.

You're an insult to skinheads.

>I'm a big steroid ape man who likes dogs.
So big you need to compensate for impotency with dogs?

>misfires dont happen
>no such thing as accients
Just admit you're a retard and move on. Guns are inanimate objects.

Edomites do the stupidest shit.

This is just the one time she happened to get caught because there was a camera recording her fuckup.

Imagine how much damage this woman does on a daily basis at her job and in her home.

>pointer
my buddy just got one and loves the shit out of it. Cute lil guys too

Mine was like $20 or so not bad

pic related - my "Killer" doggo

that cat had weak game.

now i want a pug our bullmastiff our some fish. they never bother anyone.

The way to get a pitbull to let go is to grab its forlegs and pull them laterally until its shoulders break. Dog pectorals are quite weak

>walking down the street with my 16 year old dog like i do every other day
>see some cunt struggling in a sidewalk up ahead
>never seen her before, keep going on my path
>when i get close enough i can see she has THREE large dogs on leashes
>getting yanked forward barely holding on
>dogs are barking at my tiny beagle, jumping up on their hind legs
>cunt has the nerve to look at me and do some sort of shrug like she expected me to chuckle at her

I mentally preparing in case I had to stomp on one of their necks if the cunt let go. Fuck irresponsible dog owners. Pic related.

>pitbulls a dog that were bred for their aggressive behavior, has the ability to lock its jaws preventing escape and kills anything, babies, men,women, cats,dogs or any other animals.
>pitbull owners
b..but muh dog is a good boy, i..it's the owners fault it was raised improperly.
pitbulls and their owners are like niggers and lefties
youtube.com/watch?v=znUBNtHrJnY

Fucking australian phones

Imagine if it was a child

>"Doh whoops I couldn't control my two 150 death machines. Mistakes happen! ;)"

Gas the dogs and the stupid fucking owner

>My 105lb gf
You gotta start feeding her, those are rookie numbers, you gotta get those numbers up.

nice australian dog

At least the cat stood its ground.. I hate cats to but this just makes me dislike stupid fucking people. She fucking falls flat on her face when anyone with sub par athletic ability could have maintained their balance.

Dogs should be put down, woman should be fined for damage to other persons property.

Your dog should put to sleep right before you.

Much like studying and passing a test to get a drivers liscence, the same needs to be said for owning a dog. People are CLUELESS with how to properly raise a dog. Its about being the alpha and leader of the pack. Any dog that acts out is showing their domination over the owner.

Australian terrier, now that's a rare breed

Now I've seen some fucking shops in my day and I can definitely tell by the pixels on this one.

Even a fucking midget can be the alpha of a pack of all great danes if they know basic canine psychology.

>forcing your cat to stay outside
I'm glad nobody here is retarded enough to do this. Cats are clean and hygienic enough to stay inside with the humans. Outside is for the dogs.

Doggo did the world a favor by ridding it of another blasted cat