Premonitions of an user? Can anyone interpret dreams?

How do you interpret this?

I had a dream the other night.

So, I was at Donald Trumps wedding, don't ask. Basically it was like watching clips, because there after I saw Donald Trump have seven children. the first was fine, but the ones that were born after were born with major birth defects, some even missing whole limbs until the seventh. the seventh was still born.

Can someone interpret the dream for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

yemenextra.net/2017/04/04/photo-unbelievable-deformed-yemeni-baby-in-reality/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3I6mg8wyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's your future

What do you mean my future? I took the wedding as Trump being married to America, and the children represent each year he is president. Initially fine, but worse each year until the 7th when his presidency end, violently.

You're describing the affects of radiation exposure on children in the womb. Your dream sounds eerily similar to what happened to people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

If I had to guess I'd say that nuclear war is imminent and your subconscious is telling you to GTFO.

Interesting, I didn't think of the radiation caused birth defects...Do you think We'll get nuked on the seventh year of Trump's presidency then?

This is so sad

Dreams are usually just visualizations of your anxieties. You feel that the country is going in a poor direction socially, and so this was the sum of that fear.

What condition is this? Also when you see it it makes sense that women were burned as witches when they gave birth to this sort of a thing.

yemenextra.net/2017/04/04/photo-unbelievable-deformed-yemeni-baby-in-reality/

Thanks senpai

Trump seems like hes producing good things at first when hes running for office but then his supporters realize he's just another good goy and his works get less and less impressive until we end up in total failure

>Le seven seals meme

harlequin babbies
wonder which races have the highest frequency of this

Chemical weapons, kid lasted 2 days. No urethra, anus, eyes,, and ears

Harlequin-type ichthyosis
fucking nightmare fuel

Yea I just read the link, thank god the thing only lived 2 days. I’ll bet those sand niggers still blamed the mother.

Some gal managed to survive that, and has a family I think.

Harlequin baby syndrome

this...but why was the seventh child a still born?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3I6mg8wyY
Heres the video

The Union dies

doesnt sound so bad