Wow, millions of people are going to die and he makes a dumb joke

wow, millions of people are going to die and he makes a dumb joke.

twitter.com/CNN/status/920835435424899072

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article159493599.html
usnews.com/news/best-states/kansas/articles/2017-07-03/kansas-officials-expect-good-news-from-latest-revenue-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tax cuts are going to kill people
>Democrats want to tax you for dying but yea it's the Republicans who want to kill you

That's actually pretty witty, considering Boyknee is related to Larry David.

Fuck off, leaf.

I laughed heartily

So?

This is a shill thread.

Republicans are morons who suck the dick of ZOG all they have is stupid meme jokes to placate the rural and suburban retards who demand more tax cuts for their rich Jewish masters.

Super rare

didnt know you guys have internet out there

Bottom 50% of earners pay like 0% income tax. The problem is spending is out of control. Do you even file, bruh?

The left can't meme.
Triggered.

>Hammer and sickle
>complains about ZOG

You really are one jealous kike

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Cruz made the greatest of points
No amount of spending cuts is going to get the debt down. We have to kick the economy into high gear. The only way to do that is with tax cuts.
You lower taxes when you need an economic boom, then once the boom settles into a healthy, steady growth, you raise then back up just enough that the growth is minimally effected. Over time the taxes will put too much strain, because economies change, and another tax cut is needed.
Never raise taxes when we aren't having good growth.
We need at least 2 years of 3+ growth.
We have to build a cushion.
Basically it's buy low, sell high, but with taxes.

>No amount of spending cuts is going to get the debt down. We have to kick the economy into high gear. The only way to do that is with tax cuts.

Kansas

basically called him a turbo kike on national tv. with ted cruz jews lose

Ted Cruz is zog kike servant #1

Wrong.
Tax revenue went up the month before the asshole legislature overrode Brownbacks' veto.
It was working, and the jackasses didn't want to wait.
I live here and know.
We're almost a billion dollars over revenue forecast now.

Correction in accuracy - a billion in total revenues; 60 million over revenue forecast.

>I live here and know.

LOL you're Brownback, aren't you? How's it feel knowing you fucked up so bad you gave everyone a one-word answer to the "tax cuts generate revenue" meme?

>Eritrea
>only 118 posts ever according to 4plebs statistics

>Disregard facts
Hi lefty. Way to enforce that braindead stereotype.

FUCKING RARE

What facts? The state had projected budget shortfalls the entire time the tax cuts were active and they only went away after repealing them.

kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article159493599.html

you again?

Hello rare stranger

usnews.com/news/best-states/kansas/articles/2017-07-03/kansas-officials-expect-good-news-from-latest-revenue-report
>Kansas collected $72 million more in taxes than anticipated in June, ending its budget year with a dose of good news just ahead of an income tax increase

>get excited over a rare
>havent gotten a new flag in 5 months
>go to save it...
>already have

I'm missing the majority of Africa and a few small islands. I'm dying for the complete set.