I'm 5'11 and before coming to this site i used to feel pretty tall but now when i walk i feel like a small manlet and...

I'm 5'11 and before coming to this site i used to feel pretty tall but now when i walk i feel like a small manlet and every around me looks tall.
What did you guys do to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dx7IQ3xlUac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to Autism land.

The average for white american males is like 5'10 or something.

You're literally above average user.

>when will they learn?

6'6" 250 here, whats up smallfag?

5'11 is dead average for white male. but it's talller than like every other race except maybe black people but idk.

5'7 is tall, anything over 6 foot 2 is unecessary. Women love men around 5'7 or 5'8.

Shit is a meme dude. Just calm down about all of it.

Femanon here, can confirm. Love guys at this height!!

>Welcome to Autism land.
Population: OP

No one gives a shit about the manlet meme outside of this shithole.

Are you for real? Never heard that shit in MY LIFE. Maybe It's because I'm bald then.... my genetics are all kinds of fucked up

5'11" is 180cm

Nice bait.

Not just guys taller than me even shorter or similar ones seem taller.

>somehow people started considering anything below 6 feet tall

this is some kind of manipulation. All my life 6 feet has been the standard height for 'where tall starts'

five anything is not tall

t. 6'2 and really not that tall

>really not that tall
you have no idea what you are talking about. you are taller than like 98+% of the earth. probably 90+% when only considering white people. you are tall. stop saying you arent, fag

>What did you guys do to me
You got red pilled, that's what we do to people.

Eye level is significantly shorter than your actual height.

>bragging about being 180cm

As someone who is 193cm, that just seems laughable. There are a shitload of guys that are at least 180cm. The cutoff for "tall" would be 190cm+ for me.

you just outed yourself. no american measures themselves in cm

>180
>tall

Please tell me you're joking.

Being a manlet is a state of mind. Some of the smallest guys I’ve ever met were 6 foot plus. You’re here forever.

180 myself never had any issues

That really is awesome to see in person. The little one was made for a prince of England if I recall and the tall one is over 6'0 and was the tallest or one of the tallest pieces of armor in the UK.

I'm 5'9"

Shut your whining mouth you FAG

>tfw 189.5cm
King of the manlets

>98% of the earth
only because asians are all short.

Just lie and say you're 6ft. No one will be able to tell the difference anyway.

I'm 5'8 and women treat me like a child.

Fuck you nigger. I'm 5'4". You have no right to call yourself a manlet

master race is anything below 6' 4". any taller and you cant fit inside a car unless you drive a truck.
ok so? my point still stands

>always thought I was around 5'10
>measured myself one day, i'm only 5'8

FOREVER A BOY

/fit/ truly spread to the rest of Sup Forums, well memed fellow fitizens

5'9" and I can guarantee, without a doubt, I've fucked more women in my life than anyone in this thread.

Worrying about your height is laughable. Now if you're 5'6" or shorter there may be a problem. I had a friend though who was 5'4" and fucked so many women it was a running joke in my small town. He killed it. Rode a motorcycle and wore leather, looked like a European Hipster douche, but he made it work.

Shut the fuck up about height.

just wait fag. lookism is already start to spread here too. once that happens it is OGRE

5.75 ft (175,5cm) here im taller than average man and almost every female (exept ugly monsters) and to compensate i got 7.2 inches (18.5 cm) down there :) (Qc not CAN cuck)

Personality isn't everything, but it's something. I'm 0-3 this semester at college with the cunts.... I'm gonna start approaching women every fucking day. Someone is taking this manlet cock

165cm here, stop being insecure faggots. Being self-conscious is what draws attention to you.

Shortfag here.
> 5'5 and a dude

I make up for it with my face and physique, but I swear I'd be a model tier guy if I was a few inches taller

It's so brutal and sad to see people here hung up on height. YES, there are women that refuse to date men less than a certain height. But those women can be turned. Their "idea" is not set in stone.

Then there are women that don't care once you TALK to them. Make them laugh, make them feel something, they forget QUICK.

There's women out there that fuck ugly, weird, desperate, dramatic...Niggers and such. When they said to ALL their friends and family they never would.

Women are so predictable it's actually boring when you see the signs. That's why people talking about height is the lamest shit I see on this board.

Its satire you retard

6'2 is about where you start getting points for being tall from women.
6' is something they're happy with, anything less and doesn't count.
Less than 5'8 it starts to be a problem.

DAILY REMINDER IF YOU ARE UNDER 6 FOOT YOUR PROB MUCK BLOOD JEW OR SOME SHIT.

my very good friend is same boat, hes short but his body/face is 10/10, he still slays, just not opulently

>Its satire you retard

No, it isn't. There are literally men here who think their height MATTERS so much they crumble about it daily. Don't pretend it's "Uhh...hey Man...j.j.j.j.j.j.j just joking"

>tfw 5'11 in a country full of giants
Good thing most are skinnyfat or complete lanklets though

Just grow a single inch user

I'm gonna try being funny again. It sucks, I used to be hilarious, like the funniest kid in high school. Now I'm 26, red pilled as fuck, I spend all my time reading about fascism, general political philosophy, philosophy, occultism, what have you..... and I'm boring as fuck to girls now.

Women are boring as fuck

We will rub our long dongs on your short dong to make you feel even smaller

>tfw 5'8" but live near spics
I tower above them lel.

ok everyone has to post their height now.

Does taller = stupid?
Because you obviously have zero reading comprehension.
For the rest of you bragging
Youre the equivalent of
>muh dick

you're a liar. either post it in american standards or post it european standards. dont give me this half and half bullshit. 6,7. so you mean 6.7? 6.7 what? 6.7 meters? fuck off pussy

6 foot 7 inchs dad is 7.1

Kek

Im 3 meters wide 8 meters tal and have an IQ of 375, I am also a homosexual, straight bird chopper. upside down downs syndrome in my brain. you are all mantels vs me the uberdriver.

6.7 metres

show your flag you coward.
yeah so fucking what? that's short on some planets. it's also really tall on others

WHAT A TWIST

im 5'5" and get pussy erryday

long story short you were convinced you were small by a bunch of fat manlet virgins that are shorter than you

Except for every girl you will ever meet.

Men dont eat pussy.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7IQ3xlUac

>european proxy
and it wasn't like i was doubting. i just wanted you to show your face. also it must suck not fitting in cars or in places that were built for short people.

>tfw 6'2"and still feel like a Manlet

I know that feel bro. How do guys under 6' deal with it every day?

Wait till he hears about the Jews.

not a proxy its the flag u can pick it at the bottom dam must be some short diease

>youtube.com/watch?v=dx7IQ3xlUac
who cares 6 foot is perfect height and EVERYONE knows it

>t. Manlet

6'3 here. You are subhuman and basically look like a kid to everyone. Enjoy

>tfw 5.6 manlet.
>tfw I have a gf that is younger, taller, and on a higher league than me.

I aint even mad.

180/2.54 = 70.8661417
5'10.8661417
If that's the cuttoff then you by your own meme are not a manlet.

I'm 5 ft 11 and 3/4". It totally sucks knowing this.

Sure you do kid

9000'9" 40,000 here, whats up smallfag?

Never.

Checked

ha!! manlet

I'm 6'1 and I'm a manlet, there's nothing you can do about it, just accept it and move on.

Manlet, that has raked in more pussy than you, and literally ANYONE in this thread. But "Muh muh muh height is so precious"

That's why 90% of you fags FAIL. It's so ridiculous.

manlet. manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet

tits or gtfo

6'2 here. I feel like a manlet desu, I can't imagine how you feel.

>manlet. manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet. manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet. manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet manlet

>His height starts with 5

that face when 6'2 mostly aryan

also I don't like people taller then me either lol

What does this have to do with politics?

So I ripped her fucking face off, sliced her legs into tiny peices, then started fucking the peices with my chad cock.

She fucking loved every second of it. I still fuck the mangled pieces of her corpse that I keep in my shed every change I get.

Friendly reminder that you'll be fine as long as you aren't 5'8 or below. Your face, musculature, wallet and attitude matter a lot more past that arbitrary point.

>tfw 5'7
;'(
why you had to do me like that breh

Whites are taller than Black people.
Whites are the tallest race on Earth.
This is also a slide thread.
Sage.

ManletIDF shitposting, i like it.

made me laugh a little

Ayy, girls are brutal.

tfw 6'6 190