Muslim ban

Why the fuck do retards even support the Muslim ban even though it is unconstitutional to now allow people into the country based merely on their race, ethnicity, or gender. Red pills are fucking idiots who have no idea how the government works.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People don't want to die.

>it is unconstitutional
Implying the Constitution applies to people who aren't in the country

It is Constitutional. The POTUS can halt immigration from any area or group that he deems harmful

it's based on countries that have a history of terrorism. besides, the president can pick any group for any reason.
>Whenever the President finds that the entry of anyaliensor of any class ofaliensinto theUnited Stateswould be detrimental to the interests of theUnited States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Every one who sets foot on American soil is allowed the Bill of Rights and all other rights endowed to Americans other than voting, running for office, and participating in jury. So yeah, the constitution does apply to them you nigger.

The Supreme Court can change their interpretation of this law anytime they want, this is just an outdated code, a relic of its past.

Hey retard. Read this

>Every one who sets foot on American soil is allowed the Bill of Rights and all other rights endowed to Americans

Yes, but like you said they have to be in the country. The people effected by the Muslim ban aren't in the country.

We aren't kicking Muslims that are here out, were temporarily stopping more from coming in.

Read this retard

It does nothing to prevent this. If he actually included Saudi Arabia and other states with real threats, I would have said yes. But he's a bitch.

Hey faggot, the president actually has it in his written authority that he can ban any class or group of people deemed a threat to our country.

Suck my fucking dick.

US embassies outside of the US are considered to be US soil so stepping foot on them to ask for a visa, you cannot be denied based on your gender, race, or location

Interpretation of the authority changes every time depending on what the Supreme court decides. I guess its time to change it

Yeah and they aren't going to you stupid faggot. So your entire pussyfest is null and void. If you want sand niggers so bad go to the middle east.

Because fuck Muslims.

I don't think so, they change their interpretation of the constitution when considering passing a law that congress wrote. it's also pretty fucking clear what it means. this is also not an argument that Trumps actions are currently illegal. if the supreme court changes that law I cited, it doesn't mean Trump broke the law, it just means it's no longer legal.

its not unconstitutional. racial profiling is acceptable as per the supreme court ruling

also its based off of bans on nations which obama and bush had in place. nothing new. travel bans on nations are acceptable and done from time to time

Oh yeah you and your army of pussy hats are really gonna get the SCOTUS to do anything. Trump is stacking the deck for a majority republican SCOTUS. Good luck nigger.

Fake news

Literally George Arpaio got into a huge heap of mess because of his racial profiling. Racial profiling is a crime you nigger. Obamas bans were different and they werent even bans

Not on our watch

That is undermining the separation of powers, something none of our founding fathers would have wanted. Thanks Trump for flipping off the framers and tried to seize power all for the executive branch and getting dumb niggers to support you

No youre fake news. See how just calling something fake news doesnt mean it is fake news you retard. Literally mimicking what the president and media says without adding any thought of your own

What did he mean by this

Muslims are a race?

Its a geographical ban which is not allowed by the Constitution but is contradicted with an outdated US code and supported by retards

How is a muslim travel ban of non citizens and people who aren't even here unconstitutional?

>geographical ban not allowed by constitution
[[[citation needed]]]

If you step on a US embassy, it is considered to be US soil and everybody on US soil is entitled to the Bill of Rights and every other right of a US citizen except voting, running for office, and participating in a jury

ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW
>ISRAEL TRAVEL BAN NOW

So if your neighbor is a fucking drug addict piece of shit and asks you if he can let some of his friends stay at your house. You'd be cool with that? Now let's say that your best friend asks if you can let someone crash on your couch? Little bit of a difference, no?

Sounds like a monumental stretch. Whatever court precedent determined that bullshit needs to be overturned.

No one has the right to immigrate. It's a privilege.

I don't have the right to immigrate to China or Israel, either.

Yes, but just asking for a visa at an embassy isn't going to magically get you in just because you got a visa application at an embassy instead of printing it at home. Plus just because you apply at the embassy doesn't mean we're forced to approve it.

Your acting like an embassy is some free for all where you can just break whatever local law you want as long as it's legal in the US. You can't go to an American embassy in England and just start shooting a gun because "lol American soil land muh second amendment rights"

The ban only affects a few out of many, many Muslim-heavy and majority countries. It’s wordplay by liberals. And began in the Obama era.

>muslim ban
>except for the Israeli's and the Saudi's because, you know, (((greatest ally))) and all
Eh, just another useless law that won't change a thing.

Embassies cant deny you simply on your location or your religion but they can deny you for any other valid reason, thats all im saying

>Red pills are fuckin idiots

HOLY SHIT WHAT A RETARD. Go suck some black cock you ignorant mongoloid.

it's not permanent, only 6 months or so i think?

>allow people
>people

Btw WHY DOESNT ISRAEL TAKE SOME REFUGEES ?!

>but they can deny you for any other valid reason

Like a temporary travel ban for non-citizens/green card holders?

The world isnt in a simple blue pill or red pill retard. Almost everything is in a purple pill, not everything is neatly fitted into 2 dimensional categories

Its not a "Muslim Ban" and I guess it was okay with you when Obama did the same thing? Whys that? Or are you just underaged and don't remember the times he banned middle eastern countries from immigration?

>its unconstitutional
its literally not, try to prove me otherwise. there is nothing in the constitution that says the president cant do this. its happened before and i hope itll happen again

In 2011 there was a specific threat as Obama’s suspension was in direct response to a failed plot by Iraqi nationals living in Bowling Green, Ky., to send money, explosives and weapons to al-Qaida. The two men were arrested by the FBI in May 2011 for actions committed in Iraq and trying to assist overseas terrorist groups.

You don't run an entire marathon in one step.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

And now ISIS exists and is lighting up Europe. So, thats that. Not unconstitutional, deal with it, sweetie.

Good thing its not a ban on all Muslims then?

Shitty bait 1/10

But you know darn well that it will never fucking happen.
Goes to show who is really in control.

Venezuala is not Muslim-they are part of the Country of origin travel ban too until they do a better job with paperwork .

No dude, it is literally in the Constitution that the president can halt immigration from anywhere for any reason.

I wish you pathetic libshits would stop invoking the Constitution, the founders, and American patriotism in general. Not only do you use them incorrectly, but these things don't belong to you.

can we ship OP to a muslim shithole for some multiculturalism diversity experience?

It's constitutional.

Look up the U.S. Code, Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter II, Part II, 1182

this is exactly why i dont support it, if trump was actually interested in curbing domestic terrorism, his ban would've covered Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other sunni shitholes, rather than just banning the muslim countries that dont play ball with us regardless of how little terrorism they export

>Why the fuck do retards even support the Muslim ban
Muslims should never have been allowed on American soil. They are our enemy and have been for 1500 years. They know this, but you choose to for get it.
>even though it is unconstitutional
wrong

the United States constitution only protects citizens of the United States. Muslim isn't a race, ethnicity or a gender, the president can bar whoever the fuck he wants for any reason he wants, and it's a country ban, not a muslim ban.

activist judges can be impeached, and unaccountable officials can be voted on from rooftops

Not a muslim ban but all the countries banned are majority muslim

most of the countries, my bad

Muslims are the most hateful group out there. I am jewish and i stoped attending prayers at the synagogue because it simply was too dangerous

is the president congress?

Muslims are our enemies and a national security threat.
National security takes priority over anything.
The constitution can be ignored to secure the nation.

You're a faggot. Your Visa can be denied for any fucking reason they want. Who do you appeal to?

hey dr. freud, don't you have some psycho analysis to do?

>national security threat

[[[citation needed]]]

Surprisingly, Saudi and Qatar have functioning security and screening. Yeah they fund terrorism maybe, but there aren't rejects flying from their countries

Trump did not base his ban on race, ethnicity, or gender.
Trump based it on the fact that a terrorist organization promised to infiltrate and destroy America by means of migration.
If you don't mind me asking, why are you discriminating people based on their race?

Yeah so what ?

Because it pisses you off. That's good enough.

>Muslim ban
You can't even accept the basic facts of the debate.
It's not a muslim ban.

Lol I'm planning on immigrating to the usa to get out of the way of these mad fuckers

read before shitposting

>"...even though it is unconstitutional..."

ahh - the right of aliens to immigrate to the several states shall not be abridged nor infringed

now please state paragraph and clause #s

>But but
>if if

make it so, faggot. Go cry.
You lost.

Non-American do not have rights. Trump could literally ban specifically Muslims, and as long as specifies that the ones being banned are none americans/no American ties, then the Supreme Court would okay it, or else they would contradict past ruling which supported bans in the past.

ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PEDOPHILIA AND PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PEDOPHILIA AND PIZZAGATE

You forgot the word 'religion' or does it not apply to that?

Either way, if you have a group where 13% are willing to suicide bomb and 50% support a law that threatens democracy, I don't think you're 'retarded' from supporting them being banned from coming into the country..

Yes because all muslims commit acts of terror and I need to see citations for those claims

Such a retarded statement, I can't even begin to fathom the idiot sitting behind his computer screen who typed this drivel.

>Why the fuck do retards even support the Muslim ban
Terrorism / Support for Sharia law and willing destruction of host country (US) / Vast majority are uneducated and continue to be uneducated from one generation to the next (no social mobility)

>unconstitutional
I couldn't care less what that constitution says. If it turns out that Protestants, from one day to the next, decide to go on a madness-filled white slaughter and kill every white person they come across, then I will outlaw Protestantism as well. You adapt to the fucking situation.

>but you're pro guns
We are and always will be, and not because the constitution said so. We will always be so because it is quickly becoming clear the the Gov't does not have our interests in mind, and a day will come when we need to defend ourselves. I don't care how many niggers kill themselves over fried chicken and watermelon, you will never take my guns from me, save from my smoking corpse.

>Red pills are fucking idiots
The stupidity of this statement is baffling. A redpill is neither a person nor a people nor a group. A redpill is a piece of information. For example, pic related is a red pill regarding diversity (and how its real purpose is white genocide). You cannot say "RED PILLS ARE RETARDED" for the same reason that your cannot say "INFORMATION IS RETARDED", you degenerate kike.

I second the other user. You're literally retarded if you think they have our rights without being a citizen. You're just an ignorant commie. Go home bernie.

>he actually believes the government

KKK is extreme christianity and is a terrorist group too, should we ban all christians now?

A.) Stop being cuck bait.
B.) Because it isn't a "Muslim Ban"
C.) Look at Europe and it's acceptance of the people from these countries.

tell me how many of the are done by islamists.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents

Oh yeah, I remember the last time the KKK was relevant, I think it was around the time my grandmother was born.

how many people have the KKK killed in the last 4 decades, internationally? how many have islamists killed in the same time period, internationally?

The President decides the immigration policy, you colossal faggot. pic related

>if the supreme court changes that law
SCOTUS cannot "change" law. They can strike down portions of it, uphold others (or all) of a law or executive order. Basic civics.

>outdated US code
(((outdated)))
fuck off Shmule

Muslim isnt a race, isnt a ethnicity, isnt a gender. Its a cult, and should be eradicated from existence. You are clown bait.

t. radical centrist

>muh constitutional rights for everyone
>ban guns!!
Pick one

I never said I wanted to ban guns. I think guns are a right for every man to own

Saudi Arabia is buddies with the US.

what a wasted get... on a shitty fucking straw man...

show me where in the constitution where it doesnt say we cant discriminate based on race.
o wait you cant because its totally legal and thats exactly how americas immigration policy was from 1776 to 1965

This nigger didn't even read: