I DARE ONE OF YOU INTERNETERS TO TRY POKE A SINGLE HOLE IN MY THESIS

YOU PUSSIES ARE SO UNEDUCATED I WILL SERIOUSLY ENTERTAIN YOUR ARGUMENTS AND PUT THEM ALL DOWN: I SPECIALIZED IN THIS CONFLICT

The Jewish-Arab conflict over Palestine is one of the most well known but least understood ideological conflicts in modern times. Although the root of the conflict stems from the will for sovereignty over Palestine, strong ideologies seen on both sides have grown this conflict into a dark tunnel, which can help to explain why they are still at
conflict today.

Nuke the Jews and Muslims. Problem solved.

We are fight for Islam. You are try to make us bad. We like the ISIS, it is true Islam.
Your flag is false, and it is bad. We will show you the way to Muhammed, PBUH

The root of the conflict is that you have two groups of backward mountain/desert satanists. Glass parking lot when?

nuke all of the middle east and most of africa, maybe even some of india and china too

*pokes a single hole in your thesis*

Ive been to the gaza strip, jerusalem and the occupied olive trees.

Its a shithole. Nuke em all

The only solution is to nuke the entire region.

There is no Palestine. Only goat fucking terrorists squatting on Israeli land.

The problem stems from the subverted practices of Islam today. Islam in modern times is not Islam proper; its been weaponised. Thanks to Saudi.

FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL

Proxy? Where are you located?
Is there a lot of civilian support for ISIS?

Shut up comfortable american college boy. Israel is not the problem. Maybe learn about more than burgers and scooters you fat piece of shit. We have many problems in this part of the world. israel is not the one that is causing problem.

No, there is no support of daesh. We live in peace before them. Jordan is a peaceful country, and we want that. We have a no-religion leader, but we choose russia and jordan choose usa. so you see.

>We like the ISIS
>We have many problems in this part of the world

I wonder why

You know that you're thesis is bulletproof when not even autistic 4Canters realize I'm correct and begin calling in the tactical nukes. I will sleep well knowing so.

Get the fuck off your VPN kike. I see right through your bullshit.

Get a load of this faggot.

>you're thesis
Topkek
You don't have a thesis. Just some nonsensical ramblings. THAT EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS.
Idiot

So what exactly is your thesis achmed? Let me explain the real problem to you. muhammedans, jews, and yehosua worshippers all worship yahweh exclusively. yahweh is best known to western europeans as saturn. saturn is associated with creation and destruction (of matter), cannibalism, and insanity.

is it a bit clearer now?

turn the whole fucking place into a glow in the dark carpark. the middle east was always a shithole, and will always be a shithole

>least understood ideological conflicts in modern times
I think it's pretty well understood... Jew's took land from arabs. Arabs didn't like this. Fighting begins. Jews take more land. Arabs don't like that. Fighting continues. Attempts have been made to stop the fighting, but original issues remain in resolved. Therefore, fighting continues despite the "peace talks" and "cease fires."

People not liking each other isn't very complicated... I mean, you can search your way through the muck for a more complicated way of saying that they don't like each other, but it'll remain exactly that; a more complicated way of saying they don't like each other.

>least understood ideological conflicts
What's hard to understand about a family feud. You faggots are all cousins. Sort your shit out.

Proxy faggot.

I'm not a fan of Islam but to be factually correct; one must understand the root of the problem. To understand you must first know the history my dear fag.

says the tripfag. end yourself you vain cock

I know how to spell, I graduated at the top of my class in from a prestigious University. I was baiting a troll that would not be able to resist pointing out my error.

Looks like I got a bite my trap caught me some quasi-intellect.
Don't come over here with your Jewry.

They're in conflict today because Muslims are lower than animals, barely qualified to be considered life forms, yet strangely, the virus of Islam hasn't been eradicated yet.

First comment really is the best.

sage goes in ALL fields newfag.

>your super educated non-pussy thesis: neither side will ever give up, that's why it will never end

i vote for glass parking lot

>calling out the jew is bad.

You either support Assad or suck USA's dick go fuck yourself terrorist

There is no Israel. Only goat fucking terrorists squatting on Palestinian land.

FTFY

I am against both, but support Palestine for the sake of neutering Israel.

/thread

What's a Khazarian?

I think he's the real deal user.

Fuck off cut dick
>implying all Muslims don't support isis core ideology

DAS RITE

You're the proxy fag, right? Or are you actually a poo?

sounds totally unbiased

From the Kingdom of Khazaria in the Caucasus Moutains, the land promised to Ashkenaz, son of Gomer, son of Japheth (brother of Shem), son of Noah, as Rome was splitting and collapsing and the Caliphate rising to the South, where they decided to force-convert to Judaism to counterbalance the Christian Byzantine Empire and the Islamic Caliphate.

So in other words the Ashkenazi fake Jews aka the Synagogue of Satan: Those who claim to be Jews but who are not and do lie. You see, not only are they not Semites (i.e. descended from Shem), but they are not even Israel (aka Jacob) who was a further descendant of Shem.

>blaming overs for his own misfortune
You're acting like a nigger

There is no such thing as Israel.

No why would someone get a poo proxy although Australian do role play as Indian on facebook so could be a thing but I'm the real deal

To set up poo jokes, turn off the (((proxy))) and then post the punchline? It's a conspiracy against your people.

Yes only greater Israel

Fuck off Ahmed, I never asked you for your opinion.

That is a fake zionist construct. It does not exist and has nothing to do with Israel (Jacob).

Islam is a satanic false religion, just like the babylonian talmudism that claims "Israel" to be some kind of a nation-state.

I know how to spell, I graduated at the top of my class in from a prestigious University. I was baiting a troll that would not be able to resist pointing out my error.

Checked.
Israel is actually the only liveable place in the middle east. Sit on that dragon dildo and think about it.

So why do you proxy fag as pakistan?

Hardly. It's more racist than Nazi Germany.

No thats a lie their bit cities are Indian big cities tier uae has much better places and it's not like their aren't Muslims 8n Israel

Have you actually been to the Middle East? It's the most racist place in the world. Israel is the least racist of the most racist place in the world? Does that make sense?

Well they outright treat you guys like shit, and they treat us like shit in Arabic when everyone else is speaking English.
>t. white guy who speaks Arabic

Yes, I have. The disgusting backward Arab countries made rich by oil money are better the walled-off fake-Jewish ghettos of Palestine. At least they have multiculturalism.

ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PEDOPHILIA AND PIZZAGATE

Lol, this is pretty funny.

>5080 ▶
> (OP)

I can understand Arabic and a bit of Hebrew too i lived in Israel and lebanon for 2 years

Whatever your sarcasm level, I've been to both. I'd live in Israel again, but there isn't enough money in the world to make me live in any GCC country again.

So you know what I'm talking about, then.

>YOU PUSSIES ARE SO UNEDUCATED I WILL SERIOUSLY ENTERTAIN YOUR ARGUMENTS AND PUT THEM ALL DOWN: I SPECIALIZED IN THIS CONFLICT
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We are at 70 posts, please read the thread before chiming in. It's basic fucking etiquette.

Yes all the desert people are equally filthy, I was unaware that my childhood dream of erasing them all with tanks had a name till very recently

Isreal is not a country. It's a power grab by Satanic Babylonian Khazars. I'd rather live in none of them, personally, as originally stated. They're all miserable shitholes that do not meat any semblance of first world behavior but only the relics of barbarism. None of the people of that lifestyle should be admitted to the first world short of renunciation and a period of monitoring for changed behavior.

Lol. When I lived over there I got along with the folks from the subcontinent so much better than the locals.
I'm back in the states now, but when I lived over there this mattered to me. If you approached israel the right way you were just at a Black Sea resort with a bunch of Russians.

I don't appreciate that Palestinian ghetto just because it's wealthy and has nice appointments because I am not a kike, real or pretend. The black sea and the red sea were both nice for kicks, but the whole place is a clusterfuck I don't want in my country, just like the beaches here are much better anyway.

>5 posts by this ID
>copy paste

Wew lads

They are all niggers fighting for a useless patch of dirt. You also had no theories presented.

ok so what exactly is your thesis?

That's cool, but it doesn't solve the problem of Jewish privilege.

Israel is full of a bunch of dick bags.
Literally everyone I talk to about Palestine tries to tell me that Palestinians arent a people, and im like "Ok, Dr. Shekelsteinburg, then who are those people you have to keep killing so you can take their land?"

So you see through the lie and know that Gaza is very well appointed for people who are 'poor refugees.' My time in sandland let me buy a nice beach house in the outer banks. I'm happy to never go there again.

What’s your stoyal? I have a stoyal that is unblockable!

I'm from Jew York. I'm slightly familiar with how both of these people operate, even when some asshole transplants them across the ocean.

pic related is a Jew pretending to be an Arab

City? I'm still shocked at how many arabs there are floating around the northeast given the fact that it's quite possibly the richest part of the world. In the country I lived in they got free school, free housing, and free healthcare regardless of affiliation as long as they were citizens. Sounds like a good place to flee for persecution.

Do you have that Rabbi infographic?
Arabs are cancer, btw. No better than their cousins.

dem arabs got dat jewish petrodollar money. It's particularly funny watching arabs and persians with money infiltrating into the hard jew portions of the greater and outer NYC area because now they have all new tensions. But of course both sides, just like the chinese locusts, will just buy up whatever they can because the international jewish bankers have put our country up for sale.

Meanwhile the hispanic invasion is merely the storm surge preceding the nuclear multiculti satanic bomb. Glad I moved out innawoods a bit. This country is being butched and sold off to the highest bider, and he who owns the money will have his deep freezer full of meat.

That's pretty much the case. NYC had a Halal food cart on every corner these days. NJ is going full middle East. It's actually quite pathetic. You go upstate and you may as well be in PA ot OH. Something has to be done about NYC, NJ, and CT.

No one cares about (((your))) conflict. Get the fuck out of here you tan kike

fagare rosales

Upstate NY is also home to some very large and run-longing radical islamic training camps. What a joke. Every time I go back to visit NY I feel even more
>You can never go home again

About a year ago I took a two-day trip to what I didn't know was one of the richest towns in CT. I wasn't expecting to have to stay the night, so I just picked up a whatever cheap motel as close as I could get to where I had to be the next day. It made me think upstate NY white trash motel behavior was civilized. I thought I was halfway between Dubai and India, except without any self-respect.

Western Ideology unironically has been more inclined to favor the Muhammadan more than Jew, as the Jew has been the eternal enemy of all of man kind.

>INTERNETERS

What?

>THESIS

fuck you

first post was was best post

I know that feel. The town that is nearest to the finger lake we go to is fairly untouched, but I'm shocked by the number of blacks. Last summer we went and I hit the AM dial to find some talk and most of it was Spanish. Things are moving in a sad direction user.

Well let's just say some years back I wound up at that artificial island thing they have in Lake Eire kind of by accident but just to check it out since nature is interesting and I like to touch bodies of water. And it was pretty normal and interesting.

And then like two years ago I thought maybe I'd bring some senpaitachi there since we didn't know what else to do and it's not too long a drive so why not. It was like a colony of India, population density and everything. Tourism is great and all, but this is colonization.

What the hell happened to the Northeast?

>I'll give you some truth for a minute. I'm 40, born in Philadelphia.
>Growing up, whitest place on earth unless you went to a bad neighborhood in Philly
>Family from NJ, went to visit all the time. Just as white
>Did something where I had to go overseas
>Spent 10 years in foreign wastelands.
>Come home, not a white person in sight downtown anywhere, even small towns
>NJ looks just like Saudi Arabia
>Spanish everywhere else

What the hell happened user? It was only 10 years away?

>unwarranted self-importance
ITT: triggered faggot who can't handle that people don't agree with him.

I Syrian flagged to turn this in to an Upstate New York thread user. Respect my choices.

All arabs should die. Fucking sandniggers