Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are amazing, beautiful gifts, be sure to cherish your gift always!

Let's get things rolling.

If you could travel anywhere with your loved one where would you go? What would you most want to see together while you're there?

You find a treasure map together, and you and you're loved one decide to go out and adventure to find it together, who leads the charge?

They seem really interested in whatever the treasure may be, you can tell they know it's something they really want to find, what do you think the treasure you find together could be?

Do you have anything specific not related to their series that reminds you of them?

How does your loved one dress to keep cool in these hot summer months?

You win the big in the lottery together, what's your first order of business once you get your winnings?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all completely beautiful, you must be super lucky, user!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3dO9oNdLYY
youtube.com/watch?v=vkQvfIsLQmY
myanimelist.net/anime/31157/ClassicaLoid
youtube.com/watch?v=BXKIdyDWJTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-Some place away from civilization. A nice cabin in the woods with lots of luscious scenery.
-I'd probably end up leading until she feels like I'm about to lead us to some place dangerous. Fortunately, I'm pretty good with directions, so I could steer the course pretty well.
-Knowing her, it's probably tuna related. Or some thing fancy. Then again, watch she turns around and reveals that it's something meant for me.
-A few songs easily remind me of her, but what works best is a ring I've taken to wearing in her honor.
-Shorter sleeves. Possibly dresses, though she doesn't mind wearing jeans in this kind of weather.
-First order of business...is deciding how to manage the money, and get in touch with the proper people. I've heard plenty of horror stories related to lottery winners.

Which of the two of you would be more prone to having a bigger work load? Would it be big enough to impact the time the two of you spend together?

Has your waifu ever had an encounter with a tentacle monster? If so did you protect her?

My waifu was the tentacle monster

Sorry to dull the mood so suddenly, something has happened between my significant other and me.

I've always loved her, and thought I always would, I don't know if I'm just being childish, it could all be a hiccup that I'll get over in less than a week.

Even so, I feel a rift that I haven't felt in over 7 years of being with her.
Right now I've locked away all of her merch, as well as her folder now saved to USB as some sort of test, stupid? Probably.
All I feel is emptiness.

Thanks a lot Mintbro ! Be sure to cherish your Mint as well !

>f you could travel anywhere with your loved one where would you go? What would you most want to see together while you're there?
Not counting different parts of France and Japan, I would love to visit London with her, the both of us already visited it with our respective friends, but going back there, only the both of us, as lovers would be something magic. The French Alps mountains, or Okinawa island are also one of the parts I want to visit and relax in with her.

>You find a treasure map together, and you and you're loved one decide to go out and adventure to find it together, who leads the charge?
She's not really the adventurous kind, so she wouldn't really want to do that kind of things, especially if the chase involved dangerous/spooky areas.
If it was a chase for fun made by the school or friends, she would definitely take part in the quest.

>Do you have anything specific not related to their series that reminds you of them?
Any left handed items, songs with a lot of bass, cute stuff in general, rice bowls and more

>How does your loved one dress to keep cool in these hot summer months?
With sleeveless clothes, she really like them. But staying under the AC is easier, since they have it in the clubroom.
Due to Ritsu being late and not serious they nearly missed that AC opportunity

I've got dozens of places I dream to see on my own. But bringing her along would make it 100x more worth it. I think, when you visit a place it's really all about learning about that land and having the experience that comes with the place. But when you bring your significant other it becomes less about the place and more about the two of you together in that place. If that makes sense. So it doesn't matter, I just want to travel all over and experience the world with her. A nowhere special new place would even be fun for me if we're together. It's unfortunate that I'll have to travel alone. Almost makes me not want to go.
But to give specific places, all over Italy and Greece, Machu Pichu in Peru, New York and Boston and all through America, my home town of [redacted], Hong Kong, all over Japan, etc. I always imagined doing typical tourist stuff. But then after we get bored of seeing landmarks we could try quieter areas like parks and such to walk through. There's a famous park near where I live. I have a dream, of showing her the way while the sun goes down and the snow falls on us during the winter. Thinking of that, I should add more cold winter areas to my list.
-I'll lead the charge. Sounds like a lot of fun. If we were in Hinamizawa I'm sure the map would lead to some long forgotten religious relic or something of supernatural value. Of course I'd lead the charge for that. Bringing along friends might make it easier and funner too.
-Not sure I understand sorry
-Nice summer dresses. But I'd like to see her in T-shirt and shorts.
-Maybe planning for that big trip I was talking about. She's not materialistic so otherwise she might just stick it in savings or plan to buy a modest new house.
Well I guess it depends. She's got a lot of work with shrine upkeep, and that work will only grow. Comparatively my job only takes my physical strength. The way I see it her work is my work. So if she needs me I'll help her out.

>If you could travel anywhere with your loved one where would you go? What would you most want to see together while you're there?

i can't decide there are alot of places in her worls where we could have fun and explore, i would like to go to the beach that appears in one of the ova's to see the stars with her

>You find a treasure map together, and you and you're loved one decide to go out and adventure to find it together, who leads the charge?
well it would be complicated im sure she would be the one on charge but in that kind of adventure i know i would end up fooling around and that would leads to other things in the end we would just have fun no matter who is in charge

>They seem really interested in whatever the treasure may be, you can tell they know it's something they really want to find, what do you think the treasure you find together could be?
i yhink it would be some kind of magic item that she would like to have because it would make her feel more important or superior

>Do you have anything specific not related to their series that reminds you of them?
i have a a 3ds that looks like a magic book with a summon circle in the center, it reminds me of her because she uses a similar circle when she uses magic
she rarely changed clothes but i have seen her wearing swimsuits suring summer
>You win the big in the lottery together, what's your first order of business once you get your winnings?
well, i don't really need the money and her family already has alot of money so i guess we would save it our use it to build a nice place where we could live together
i guess i would have a bigger workload if we decided to live like a normal couple, i don't think it would be enough to make an impact
, however if it was more like in the series we would work together doing random quest as a team

>If you could travel anywhere with your loved one where would you go? What would you most want to see together while you're there?
We'd go out to the mountains.

She dresses up in more loose dresses, like pic related. She's a big fan of dresses, you see.

>You win the big in the lottery together, what's your first order of business once you get your winnings?
We would both put money into investments.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all completely beautiful, you must be super lucky, user!
Thank you, Mintbro.
Luka is really pretty and has a great voice.

I feel I would have a heavier work load than her. It would impact our time together, but we'd try to make due with what we have.

It's not childish. When I feel like something's off relationship-wise a day feels like a week and time slows down. I agonize and agonize and try different things.
In the end if you love her you love her, and if you don't you don't. That said 7 years is a lot of your life. I don't see your thought process in locking away things of her. Maybe try going back to the source, where you fell in love in the first place as a suggestion.

If you and your beloved were part of a royal court, what would be your roles? What about if neither of you were royals?

And if you weren't part of a royal court, would you treat her like a queen anyway? Would you bow before her highness? How would you pay tribute? Would you let her treat you like a dog? Would you be a slave to her desires? Would you kiss and lick her feet?

>no merch related to your waifu even exists
welp, hope that the tv series fixes this problem

Thanks Mintbro, college has been stressing me out, I needed this.

>If you could travel anywhere with your loved one where would you go?
Holland
>What would you most want to see together while you're there?
Flowerfields and nature.
Me
>They seem really interested in whatever the treasure may be, you can tell they know it's something they really want to find, what do you think the treasure you find together could be?
Probably something she can use to help others.
Some music pieces.
Fuuka uses an aqua dress.
Deposit it all well, get a house in a nice place, invest in the stock market, and finally donate the rest to charity.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!

Mio has nice hair.

Probably me.
I hope not.

Does your loved one believe in the supernatural or spiritual?

My waifu is more like a princess I protect from witches rather than a queen.

First time around here?

Welcome to Sup Forums, now get out

My waifu helps me be productive

Wherever I remember I'm procastrinating I think "would she want me to waste my time like this?" and get back to work. It's starting to be more and more effective.

no

Is there something happening outside of your relationship that's bringing you down? Could external factors be the influence here? Or maybe you've been relying on her too much recently or taking her for granted, and you just need a little space?

People usually complain about rifts when they're tired and run down, or they've put too much pressure on their love and burned out. Just give it a day or two

I tend to think: "What's the point in doing this if she's not here?"

I'm also on the verge of killing myself. I don't have any beliefs regarding afterlife, but I do like to think that there's happiness for everyone in there. For me it would be being with her. So, in a way I just don't want her to think I'm a lazy piece of trash that I truly am.

Did miss the last thread but now I'm back

>>Do you have anything specific not related to their series that reminds you of them?
Tuna, Yamaha, music stuff and romantic things

In a summer dress

A Skyline

Ohayou Lukafriend!

>Which of the two of you would be more prone to having a bigger work load? Would it be big enough to impact the time the two of you spend together?
She has more work most times but not all the time. In her Job there are times when you don't have anything to do at all.

I know that feeling. In the beginning it was all happy. But I've been having suicidal thoughts lately. There really is no point in living without her is there.

I'd love to travel and see the European countryside with her.

I'd probably lead but we'd support each other. The most important treasure would already be by my side after all.

I have no clue but I wish it'd be something that would make it easier for us to live together.

Flowers often make me think of her. That and other tragic love stories.

Summer dress all day every day.

I'd get a private house built in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere we could be at peace.

I may have a bigger physical workload but she's the type to internally worry about things and stress so we'd have to balance eath other out.

She is the supernatural.

Finally got to play Nitroplus Blasterz and I'm having fun playing as her although I get really salty when I lose with her. So my question is, would you like to see a fighting game with you're waifu in it? How do you think she'd play?

Buy a comfortable house, go on a world trip to visit all the things we want to visit, put the rest in the bank/invest to live a comfy live with the interests.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Luka a best and my favorite Vocaloid
Earth a cute and best elemental
Mint is a lucky person to have such a nice husband

For the household chores and that kind of stuff we would try to make it equal, but if she had a bad day I would do her part too to let her rest.

Nope, she live in 2010 modern Japan. There's no monsters or supernatural things.

>Mio has nice hair.
Merci !

Love is a rollercoaster, you will have up and downs, and you're obviously in a "down" period. It does not means that it's all over.
Take some time to think about it, and rewatch/reread her source.

She's not a queen but my princess, and I would try my hardest to be her prince.
The King and Queen would be her parents because they're the best for giving birth and raising and making my waifu being the one she is today. I can't forget that part.

She's as religious as the average Japanese person. She visited shrines several times with her friends to pray for their happiness and that's it.
I want to visit one with her, to pray for us.

If it came from anyplace she's been, there's a good chance it's some sort of Lost Logia, so it would be better for her to lead.

She wears short sleeve shirts and skirts or jeans.

She does, and it would keep her away, but we would just have to deal with it and not make it a big problem.

She can use magic, that kind of counts.

She's in two fighting games, and she's really fun to play as.

Realistically speaking, it wouldn't be anything particularly unique for her, but it'd be great to go to comiket together. He can ride on my shoulders and direct me around, and we can both badly try to weird each other out by picking up strange things and asking for the other's opinion.

It'd probably be like a comic sketch. I'd be reasonably level headed with working out the instructions and figuring things out, while she storms off ahead and finds any curiosity which is a hint because anime/games said so.
Inside would likely be a lifetime free pass for everything from a publisher. No idea how that got in a treasure box, but that'd be what we'd both love.

It's kinda related, but I eat a chocolate pastry from a coffee van that comes to work every day, and it makes me smile (for reasons beyond it being a chocolate pastry).

Ultra-casual tanktop and shorts. I really like it as an outfit. It does take a second place to her Panda t-shirt which is just totally adorable but a little warmer.

Making our house resemble something like Melonpan's, I'd imagine. They'd need a full truck just to deliver all the merch we'd buy and not realize the current house isn't big enough for.

>Which of the two of you would be more prone to having a bigger work load?
Definitely me. While we have similar work ethics, I'm a little better at sticking to doing things I should be doing and I'd probably be working more as a result.

>who leads the charge?
She would. She's the only treasure I need
>could be?
Limited edition maschera merch
>keep cool
Kirino's sundress
>lottery
Buy her a sweet pen display tablet, then start looking at property

>work load
She will work tirelessly on the things she loves

>supernatural or spiritual
She claims to but I think it's mostly escapism

What's happening waifu thread? Your waifu/husbando is lucky to have you, and you're both really cute!

Thanks Mintbro! You two are always great to see here, and Mint's ears are a miracle of the universe!

Truthfully, it doesn't matter where I go as long as we're together, though I'd love to ride tanks around the Mongolian grasslands!

Yukari would be the one to lead the charge for treasure, and although I'd wish for riches, it would probably be mounds of military equipment.

I have a cooking book that I inherited at around the same time as I realised that she was my waifu, so that's pretty special to me.

>compliment a waifu/husbando
Hibiki a super cute and her love of animals is great!
Crona a cute and lovely, and Cronabro is lovely too
Konata's taste in games and anime is top notch, and I'd love to hang out with her and her loving user!
Kyousuke deserves all the kindness in the world!
Mio a beautiful bassist!
Rias a cutecool with great hair!
Erza a super cute!
Fuuka is lovely and very cute indeed!
And last but not least the cutest of all is (you)

Luka is so damn cute!

My workload is bigger than hers, but I do my best to see her!

Gorgeous picture of your waifu!

Damn cute! you're a lucky user

Kobori is so cute, and it's always great to see you!

Dunno if Yukari believes in the supernatural, but I believe in it enough for both! Also, cute picture!

That picture is beautiful!
I think a fighting game with Yukari would have a fluffy-hair-based attack!

That's a damn cute Akiyama you have there!

Good evening Konatabro! Make sure to kiss Konata's forehead as you go to bed! how you been, stranger?

Question time!
Your waifu/husbando has an job to be doing, but it's boring! Are they easily distracted? What would distract them?

Post your darling in a rare outfit!

Take care of yourselves, waifu thread.

>If you and your beloved were part of a royal court, what would be your roles? What about if neither of you were royals?
She'd be the queen and while I'd be the king it'd be a pretty obvious matriarchal rule. At least until she does something silly and makes people mad, wherein I then have to use my Civilization knowledge to kind of fix things a bit.
While I imagine we'd have a pretty regular relationship even with the royal relationship, she'd likely take pretty good fun at poking me about things with her status. She'd certainly get to give the 'live like a queen' phrase its meaning, I know that much.

Japanese traditions are good opportunities to enjoy the Japanesey things she likes so much. I don't know if that really counts as spiritual, but considering we're a perfect tarot match, that's got to mean something, right?
Topically, I think we'd have pretty skewed opinions of deities and religions after playing SMT, hehe.

Good luck, user. What's the TV series? Usually they do really help in terms of merch.

>"would she want me to waste my time like this?"
Unfortunately for me, I guess I'd kinda get the reply of 'yes'. I should get off my butt and try to draw her again though.

That'd be amazing, it'd be pretty awesome to see her have a bunch of anime/manga/game related moves. Bonus points for if different moves cause little effect bubbles to pop up, kinda like Deadpool in MvC3.

Hey Yukaribro, nice to see you as always. I can give her little plush a big-little hug now, and it feels so good. Makes life so much better. Makes me think, a Yukari plushie would be amazingly comfy, all that fluffy hair! Do you have anything like that you can snuggle with?

>Your waifu/husbando has an job to be doing, but it's boring! Are they easily distracted?
Yes. Yesyesyesyes. Anything and everything is distracting, especially when there's a few game icons on the start bar!

She's not really one for the supernatural.

She would play as someone who manipulates the ground to fight for her.

Thank you Miobro, Yukaribro. Both of your waifus are total qts.

She's someone who keeps going on until she gets the job done. Unless there's BL involved, then she'll be distracted for quite a while.

I always do, and thanks Mintbro for making these threads.

Venice, I would love to ride the gondolas with her.

She could probably find it by herself so to make it more fun, I'll be in charge of direction and she can fight off any incoming enemies.

Knowing her, it mustb e a super special type of ingredient item that will make any food taste spectacular!

Can't say that I do, or at least not off the top of my head.

In a lovely summer dress of course!

Hiring a lawyer

A cabin in the woods sounds nice.

As for your question, right now I'm free so she would have the bigger workload. But honestly her work is flexible so we don't have a problem setting days just for each other.

She beat the tentacle monster up.

Heh, I never imagined London to be a place for romantic getaways. Over here, it always thought of as Paris or Rome.

She would be my queen and I would be her knight.

Going to vacation in Australia could be nice, either that or Hawaii
>You find a treasure map together, who leads the charge?
She would quickly take charge
Any time I see a snake I think of her, also any time I eat some eggs.
T-shirt and a skirt
We'd probably start looking for a nice big house to more easily accommodate her.

>Which of the two of you would be more prone to having a bigger work load? Would it be big enough to impact the time the two of you spend together?
Right now, she would have more work, but once college gets back into full swing then it might change. I hope it won't impact the time we spend together.

>If you and your beloved were part of a royal court, what would be your roles?
She would be the Princess and I would be the knight in shining armor.
>And if you weren't part of a royal court, would you treat her like a queen anyway?
I'd rather treat her like a princess, I feel more obligated to protect princesses.

She already is a mythical creature, but she is a little superstitious.

I've never played much fighting games, but I can easily see her in one.

She would probably last longer than me, but that isn't saying much.

Questions:
Your waifu surprises you with a meal she made! What is the meal?
Your waifu sees another girl try and flirt with you, would she react before you do? How would she react?

She'd be the queen while I'd be her loyal knight She always came off as a regal type. Barring that, she could easily be a soothsayer or prognosticator.

Oddly enough, she'd probably enjoy that second part quite a bit.

She's a believer of it, but not to obsessive degrees.

Ohayou friend

I imagine her to play somewhat similar to Whip from KOF, along with some sort of wave attack.

Likewise to you as well, Yukari-user

As far as her work habits go, she can focus much better than me, that's for sure.

-Some seafood pasta dish. The best of both worlds.
-She'd definitely react first, because I tend to be quite slow to pick up on stuff like that. As a result, she'd usually let it slide, stepping in only if she starts to see that I realize this third girl is flirting with me.

Maybe japan? I dunno about one place we want most, maybe Osaka?
I don't think there would be a leader. We would just read map together, disscus what to do and have fun.
I don't really know. I don't think she would find a map that somehow have connection to her, maybe she is just excited about the adventure.
Maybe teal headphones?
Sundress.
Go for nice dinner in expensive restaurant maybe?

I would probably have bigger work load. I would keep it small enough so we can properly enjoy time spent together.

No.

>If you and your beloved were part of a royal court, what would be your roles? What about if neither of you were royals?
I don't really know what people are part of royal court, but I think I would be some man of science and she could be a princess. But we could be staff as well, it doesn't really mater, as long as we can be together we will be happy.
>And if you weren't part of a royal court, would you treat her like a queen anyway? Would you bow before her highness? How would you pay tribute? Would you let her treat you like a dog? Would you be a slave to her desires? Would you kiss and lick her feet?
No. Femdom is disgusting.

She doesn't take it seriously.

Anywhere peaceful and the general sights. I guess I lead the charge for the treasure. The treasure be something life changing I suppose, something meaningful. Just a blue sleaveless dress normally. If we won, I think we save most of it, but go into philanthropy. I always wanted to help others, and so does she. You have a good waifu and so does everyone else.

Well I currently work two part time jobs, but considering her career path, potentially more from her. I think we make time, or at least appreciate the time we have.

She be the princess, and I be someone always ready to help her out.

She is. You should know since we both have her buddy.

She was in two fighting game technically. She just wasn't playable in them. I wouldn't mind either way, but I'm fine as it is currently. If she did play, probably something very defensive and perhaps a bit gag based.

I think she be able to handle it. I think they wouldn't be too distracted, depending on the circumstances.

Sure. No problem with the rare outfit.

Baked cookies. I think she be saddened and probably react first. Never would want that.

Does your special one like to read and/or write?

I wish everyone and their loved one the best, and to be well.

Same.
But she doesn't motivate me to anything. It's pointless without her and I prefer to cuddle and interact with her than do anything else. I only do everything that will allow me to properly experience life with her, like having my own place to live, job etc.

I make her as player character everywhere it's possible anyway, it doesn't bother me.

I don't think she would be easily distracted. Probably sounds like water leaking etc.

>Your waifu surprises you with a meal she made! What is the meal?
Probably something easy to made and liked by me. Maybe omuraisu?
>Your waifu sees another girl try and flirt with you, would she react before you do? How would she react?
No, she would get discomfortable and probably pull my hand or clothes.

I'd love to take her to Hawaii and go by the seaside at sunset.
Probably me, but she knows her way around places so she'll take the lead at some points.
Something so grand that both of us would appreciate.
I'm sometimes reminded of her when I hear music from her favorite artists.
Casual clothes
Paying off whatever bills we have, and then plan on what to do with the rest of the money.

Sonico is a model, guitarist, and college student all at once so she's quite a lot on her hands. With my current plans for the future I'll probably be extremely busy too. If both of our careers are a success I doubt we'd have too much time together.

Yeah, one time in the anime where Kitamura accidentally signed her up to be part of this toku show that exploits women. Of course I protected her, I gave that monster a rider kick!

We'd be queen and king together!

Yeah, she's open to the idea of spirits.

Sonico is also in Nitroplus Blasterz. I plan on getting it along with a PS4 so if you have it on PS4 we should have some waifu battles.

One more post before bed!

Kuroneko is cute! CUTE!

tell me more about that perfect tarot match, I'm a sucker for tarot
on cuddling notes, I have a pillow sprayed with perfume that I can snuggle as I sleep. No daki yet, but one day. Glad to see things are looking up at least a little bit

that picture is beautiful! Sorry to reiterate, but Kobori a best girl

Miia a super cute and loving! I hope you two are happy together

Yukari's actually a pretty good cook! However, her idea of a good surprise meal is anything cooked with survival gear or the dreaded ration packs

If another girl flirted with me, I'd definitely be the first to brush it off. I have eyes for no-one but Yukari, but I might have to reassure her with kisses and sweet nothings

Damn cute picture, Mikufag!

Yukarin loves to read non-fiction, whereas I'm much more of a fiction guy. Between us, our library gets pretty huge!

Likewise, I wish you all the best this world can offer, and that you stay safe, happy, and comfortable!

I think Yukari would be a princess, albeit one who runs from her duties to go tinker with things! I'd be a court chef!
I already treat her like the princess she is though. the rest is hi-mit-su!

Sonico a super cute!

Final questions!

Is your waifu/husbando more likely to travel to your world, or would you travel to theirs?

Are they more of a scientist or an artist?

Post a song that you'd love to dance with your husbando/waifu with!

Goodnight waifu thread, keep tenderly loving your special one

The best day of the week is finally here
Thanks Mintanon

-Instead of the usual Europe, i would like to go to her motherland so she could teach me stuff about her country
-80/20, me being the 80 since i'm using the map well and being prepared with a big bag pack with lots of things
-An actual treasure chest
-Everytime i see a girl with any type of braid in other anime it really reminds me of her, like Himawari from YuruYuri
-At home, only having a tank top with pantsu
But outside would be a cool shirt that i put on the freezer plus some shorts
-Invest on gold and maybe purchase some good hardware for her in the meantime i manage the money so we get more than we won

Louise a cute when she shows her soft side
Mostly me once i become professional at Finance and later on Comp Engy

Since she could get a job from home because of programming skills and i wouldn't have to worry and everything would be okay

But i would still work harder so i could get an extra day off or something
Anons already answered you, but saving the waifu folder on a USB is a must thing to do in case your SSD/HDD breaks

But about what you feel i cannot answer you 100% since i only know you did all of that.
And like the other user said, you will have ups and downs with her so maybe you will be back on some days
-She would be the beautiful princess and i would be the handsome prince that will treat her right and have a great Kingdom with her
-I would climb from some normal plebeian to be the Commander in-chief of the Kingdom's Army so i could still marry her
That's how much i love her
Hope the anime sells well, gets a S2 (maybe more) and finally you can get merch
>First sentence
Ganbare!

She finds it a bit spooky so that could be a yes
There's 2 kinds of waifufags

Never show your power level or you too could get your waifu's dakimakura slandered in a commercial.

>Damn cute picture, Mikufag!
Thank you. I edited it to make the guy look more like myself.

>Is your waifu/husbando more likely to travel to your world, or would you travel to theirs?
She doesn't have her world, she would have to come to our.
>Are they more of a scientist or an artist?
She is an artists.

I always have my daki and figures visible when anyone comes. All you need is learn to not give a shit and be able to handle potential questions without anxiety.

Goodnight, waifu thread.

>easily distracted
No
>rare outfit
pic

>a meal she made
Vegetarian curry
>another girl
I'd definitely try to gesture to her asap. She'd probably scowl at me and might start hurling abuse if I didn't break it off fast enough

>read and/or write?
Writing is her passion

It's always a pleasure to see you both
>more likely to travel
They're basically the same
>scientist or an artist?
Definitely an artist

>Femdom is disgusting
You can't say you respect her if you wouldn't yield to her

I love my emperor!

ROMA
She does.
Underwear and popsicles.
>implying she isn't the lottery

I feel similar. It sucks. Brain damage sucks. I miss feeling things and not being a shit head.

I myself need to do this badly, and have for a few years, but luckily Extella is coming out to help with that. I'm so out of touch with her series.

She's emperor, and I'm some poor retarded pleb.

>that feel when too poor for merch of your waifu

Absolutely.

I wish I could be productive, jsut for myself.

Same. I don't know, maybe it'll get better someday. For now these days the best I can do is not kill myself. That would be a terrible thing I could do to hurt her.

>No. Femdom is disgusting.
Shit taste detected.

Also I made this today. Fucking casuals and your pleb do it for hers.

I love my emperor!

-Probably back to Santa Monica. I really want him to see the beach at sunrise/sunset, I think he'd be pretty thrilled considering it's basically the real-life manifestation of his inner world at one of its/his best moments. He's the first thing I thought of when I saw it for the first time, in fact.
-Probably me. Neither of us are inherently very adventurous, but treasure hunting is always something I've wanted to do.
-It'd have to be something very special if he was that excited about it, I honestly don't know what it feasibly could be.
-Pink things and comfy moments.
-Same as always, it seems. Though I realized just now that his robe probably isn't as uncomfortable in hot weather as one might think, considering that it's open-bottomed and he ostensibly doesn't wear a shirt/undershirt or anything under it.
-Finally buy a nice house to share, and then give a fair bit to reputable charities. I think it'd make him happy to be able to make a difference like that.

Depends, if he were to end up working for/with the Academy in some way it'd be him. A lot of what they do involves traveling, so that might be a pain to work around sometimes - considering that I detest flying and wouldn't want to be dead weight while he has work to do.

There actually are a few SE games out there, but they're all untranslated so I wouldn't know.

Pretty Fate.

Thanks again! Though Crona is definitely more lovely than I am.

Artist for sure. He has that artsy, brooding sort of vibe about him sometimes. Plus the whole thing with his poem, too. I still want to read it, it can't depress me any more than his manga did.
youtube.com/watch?v=_3dO9oNdLYY

Have you had any particular recurring thoughts/questions/epiphanies/etc relating to your waifu or husbando on your mind lately?
I've been wondering if mosquitoes would avoid Crona because he has the black blood.

Winter vacation, Swiss countryside, et cetera.

Wouldn't it be best to work together? I guess I'm more of a follower either way.

>What do you think the treasure you find together could be?
Either a priceless artifact or a deed of some kind.

The snowfall.

Her lolipops act as a refrigeration agent. Other than that, she may carry an umbrella if under direct, open sunlight, such as at a beach.

Move to a new, cool place. Nothing too big or anything, but something that we could really enjoy.

Mizore's not much one for work, so probably me. I currently only work part time, so I don't think it would be too big of an issue.

I'd place her on a higher pedestal than myself. She surpasses that of a man-made title. She's more of an angel...a snow angel.

Okay okay, that's really corny. I hope the point is easy enough to understand though.

The supernatural is an everyday occurrence for herself.

I mean, there's M.U.G.E.N. She's a Kula clone predictably enough, but the authour wanted to give her some unique attacks and actually make her a bit more balanced than the usual wacky character you'd see on Saltybet or something.

I want to kiss my waifu on the nose.

Weekly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.

Afest was great. I really needed that.

She would be a little bit overpowered for being human due of her strength but knowing fighting games there must be a "anti-Takao"

In a few words, would be great to see
-She wouldn't be distracted if she is working on something like an office
But if it's like creating things, she would do some stuff here and there
-Pic related is really her
-Two sunny side up eggs with bacon and a sausage looking like a happy smile with a long nose
-She reacts first, faster and would ask kindly to the girl to go away and then get a "little" mad at me because i'm making other girls flirt with me

Once she gets to her normal self she would ask me to be a little bit ugly so other girls won't steal me from her.And later on the ambient would be lots of love and i think anyone knows what happens next
(You could say pic related as well)
If writing programs count as writing then yes

Same to you
-She's in Japan but i would go to hers
-Scientist!
-youtube.com/watch?v=vkQvfIsLQmY

Goodnight Yukarianon!
Both you and your waifu a cutest
Oh shit
Oyasumi Mikubro
I wonder how could she handle the climate where i am and how many hours of playing games could she handle
I want to kiss my waifu on her lips, then on her second lips

Let's begin with simple questions

We all know that you would do anything for your waifu and you would make her your girl if you didn't met
But could your waifu make you her husband? Could she do it like you do?

Can your waifu do DIY projects? For example building a computer, a table, or even fix a car?

Does your waifu have a good fashion sense? Or only just gets whatever is available?

Is your waifu still exercising? Do you do it as well?

-I would be a royal knight and she would be the court sorceress. I can see the sappy fantasy-romance blooming already.
-I see your game. I like a bit of femdom. But I'd never go full femdom and let my soul be dominated. As in, she'd have to tie me up and force me to do what she wants because I'm resisting the entire time kind of femdom. I don't think she'd respect a man who easily lets his soul be controlled.
Yes. On top of running a shrine. She personally knows the god of the shrine and is a good friend of hers. And she's experienced plenty of supernatural phenomena. She wouldn't straight up believe a noise is a ghost though, she needs proof.
I still have the bitter taste of nihilistic reasoning from before I fell in love with her. Every day that goes by I'm less and less sure of what I'm living for. If I was actually living for Rika I'd have killed myself to get to her already. So then I'm living for some other reason I don't know. Just drifting through life looking for something else.
>Gorgeous picture of your waifu!
Thanks. Someone drew it in the drawthread. Looking at it and imagining the rain clouds parting and sun peeking, we walk around in the puddles makes me happy. Your picture has a pretty nice look to it too. That Mint OP picture really caught my eye as well, very nice.
-If a job's worth doing then she won't get distracted. Otherwise it's her friends who distract her. Probably Hanyuu being clumsy around her.
-Something traditional Japanese, made with lots of heart.
-Grab my collar and kiss me infront of her. After the shock she says "get out of her hussy"
She writes beautiful poetry. All of what I've seen is sad, I'd really like to read some happy or love poetry from her.
Thank you, you too.
I want to travel her world where magic and miracles can be achieved
-An artist certainly

Not sure where, we both come from very different worlds, but she wants to see Kyoto again so I'd go there with her, and maybe visit the Fushimi Shrine

I lead the charge

Rare manga

Not sure how she dresses in the summer outside of her uniform, that's never ad-dressed.

Find a nice place to live!

Me always me. Most likely and that's worrysome.

It's suffering

I had a dream where she got into the Persona 4 Arena series with Melchizedek as her Persona, and I became the world champ with her, but I don't think it'll happen and I don't want anyone hurting her.

This outfit from her latest appearance is very rare!

She would react first and shoo her away, reminding that girl that I belong to her

There are pros and cons to both worlds, but mine is overall safer because no gods or moons or philly cheesesteaks to mess with things

More art than science

Any song
Post your waifu's latest appearance! I didn't expect her to show up here, and she has a new official piece of clothing that has yet to be drawn! Love the coat!

Is that Chihiro?

I'm dumb, of course it is.
I should watch the movie series now that they're finished. Last one looks really good.

Yes!

That's how she appears in the 4th P3 movie, having two shots (one being her backside) cameo. She got two whole speaking scenes last time so I can't complain.

I'm glad you're still around. I hope you've been doing well and enjoying life with your loved one!

Looking good.

Artist.
I'm not sure how you would dance to most of what I listen to.

Shaved ice with a fruit glaze.

>Your waifu sees another girl try and flirt with you, would she react before you do? How would she react?
I'd react first, saying that I already have someone very special in my life, but knowing her she would be watching from the shadows anyway. She would, ah, get the point across very clearly that the other girl is skating on thin ice.

She prefers to manage and scribble in a sketchbook.

>Is your waifu/husbando more likely to travel to your world, or would you travel to theirs?
She's actually gone to both human and yokai worlds before.

Artist.

I often wonder in the summertime if she's able to sleep comfortably. It's kind of a worrisome issue to me.

>But could your waifu make you her husband?
She would be far, far more direct about it.

>Can your waifu do DIY projects?
I don't think that's her forte, no.

>Does your waifu have a good fashion sense?
She wears what's comfortable, it just so happens to look good on her.

Probably a road trip across rural America, the beautiful landscape and natural wonders, but I'd also just love to be traveling with her.
Probably me but I really wouldn't be able to do it without her, I mean heck she's my motivation for just about everything.
Something milk related, or more likely something that could help us spend more time together and to raise a family.
Does living in rural farmland count? If no then not really, I do think about her all the time though.
I think a summer dress would work best, anything light would but it gets very hot here so staying inside would be best.
Setting aside a large amount to support our kids and everything they'll need.
I think all waifus are great, and I'm not just saying that, if there's somebody out there who genuinely makes you happy and can change your life then they're obviously doing something right.
Well the job I'm looking at having has a pretty high load, but managing a bit of farmland is quite a bit too, we could do that together though.
I'd want us to be king and queen, I'd still want us to be together.
Of course, that's getting a little cheesy, with love, that's going too far in my opinion, as is that I'd prefer it be mutual, she technically doesn't have feet.
Eh maybe, doesn't matter to me either way as long as we're happy together.
She's one of the major reasons I started going to the gym, so that I could princess carry her on our wedding day.
Not necessarily a fighting game no, I'd think she'd be more focused towards quick charging attacks and possibly heavy hits.
I'm actually not to sure, I think it'd be better as a surprise.
She'd probably react by pulling me in for a hug or kiss then we'd walk away holding hands.
I think her world could be a lot more interesting than ours, but since she's used to it she might like ours more.
An artist.
Oh I'm no dancer, I'd have to rely on her for those sorts of things.

One more thing I couldn't get out because of character limit is that this is my first time in one of these threads so I hope I did alright.

>too
>not moo

Very much so, yes.

-We've both done our share of world traveling, but she's more traversed than myself. As far as our respective worlds go, I'd be willing to go to hers, because I doubt she'd find my neck of the woods all that appealing.
-She's the artist. I'm the scientist of the two of us.
-Definitely 'The Last Waltz' by The Band.

Just the usual in regards to stress levels. How much can she take before she breaks. I haven't exactly been in the best of moods lately...

-Oddly enough, she made the first move, so a part of me feels like she'd be interested.
-There's an endeavor I wouldn't mind sharing with her. She seems quite handy in technical matters, but when it comes to physical heavy crafts, she'd probably defer to me.
-Much better than mine. She has quite an extensive wardrobe.

I'm about to leave to do just that very thing.

Unexpected, but she seems like a sweet girl. Treat her well...with warm hands, if you please.

More likely than not, a pizza cut into the awkward to eat shape of a star with some fancy arrangement of pepperoni on top to make out a little picture. Alternatively a heart, depending upon the mood.
I mean, it'd probably just be a frozen pizza, but it's the thought and the love that goes into it that counts.

>Your waifu sees another girl try and flirt with you, would she react before you do?
I'd probably receive a pretty immediate PDA, or she'd do her absolute utmost to embarass me and scare them off.
I'd be pretty quick to shoo them away, anyway. Konata already holds my flag.

>Does your special one like to read and/or write?
Read, that's what manga is for. Write? Not so much, unless talking on videogames counts. She's ambidextrous though even if that's just her handwriting being bad with both hands.

I don't know whether it's strictly tarot or whatever, but she's a Gemini while I'm a Libra. I'm not really spiritual or anything, but I will maintain at least that one thing is true. May have an idea for something related in the future, will have to see if it pans out.

Well realistically speaking it's the same world, but I'd wind up moving to Japan because I don't think that's really negotiable.

I'd say artist though that may not entirely be true, but I don't know if anime pseudoscience really counts either?

>Post a song that you'd love to dance with your husbando/waifu with!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-342Ctin7w
This is kinda dancing, right? It'd be cute to hold her hands instead of her using the bar on something stupid difficult.

It amuses me when I see the olympics are on, thinking how much she'd be irritated at the schedule change.

With that I should go to sleep, おやすみ!

That's not something I actually want to see.
She disapprove violence, so she wouldn't want to appear in a fighting game at all.

>Mio a beautiful bassist!
>That's a damn cute Akiyama you have there!
Merci, fellow Akiyamabro !

>Your waifu has an job to be doing, but it's boring! Are they easily distracted? What would distract them?
She's not the easily distracted kind of person when she's doing something, even if it's a boring thing.
So unless there's an earthquake, or if I'm asking her some embarrassing question, she won't be distracted.

>Post your darling in a rare outfit!
Rare prehistoric waifu

Thanks !

For the London thing, it just became romantic in our mind for the reasons you saw in my post. I want the both of us to go back there, as lovers.

Something with a lot of things I love, like rice or mushrooms.

She tend to internalize a lot of stuff, so even if she do nothing, I will still know how she feel and that she will be pretty jealous to see that. I would politely tell that woman to leave me alone.

She love both !
She's the writer for most of the songs lyrics in the band, and she originally wanted to join the literature club, before joining the keionbu.

>make you her husband?
I honestly think if we were just slightly closer in age we would be perfect for each other
>DIY projects
She's a talented tailor and she's printed and bound her own books
>fashion sense
Her fashion sense is regal and impeccable

>exercising
I've been trying, I doubt she has

>latest appearance
Here's 19yo Ruri still cute as a button!

Also just to clarify was me. I want her to relieve all her desires, fantasies and frustrations on me. I would give myself completely to her if she desired it

Truly a failure by the artist.
Thanks user, you've got a good waifu too, trust me I'd do whatever it takes to make my waifu happy.

>what do you think the treasure you find together could be?
A baseball. A very special baseball.
The Diagram of the Supreme Ultimate.
Breathable clothing.
Avenge mai waifu. Decorate the tallest of pikes with the heads of those who have wronged her.

>Which of the two of you would be more prone to having a bigger work load?
Myself. Being mai waifu's greatest of knights is a monumental undertaking.
>Would it be big enough to impact the time the two of you spend together?
Yes.

No. Yes.

She is my Goddess. Her whim is my life's mission.

>Does your loved one believe in the supernatural or spiritual?
I think so. She's certainly scared of it.

Congratulations.

>would you like to see a fighting game with you're waifu in it? How do you think she'd play?
No. Mai waifu is not to be controlled by anyone but herself.

>Your waifu/husbando has an job to be doing, but it's boring! Are they easily distracted? What would distract them?
Mai waifu is pretty focused, actually.

Delicious and nutritious.
She would probably root me on but I would instantly shoot down such advances: I pledged my blade long ago in mai waifu's service.

Yes, from time to time.

I would prefer going to hers.
50/50

Jebus, you are a gentleman and a scholar

Time for me to go to bed too. Good night, thread !

I would rather travel to her world. Our 3D world is imperfect for such a perfect person like her.

Given her passions and hobbies, definitely an artist.

>Post a song that you'd love to dance with your waifu with!
None of us know how to dance, it would just be embarrassing.

>Goodnight waifu thread
Bonne nuit, Akiyamabro !

I'm wondering if she would like to watch this with me
myanimelist.net/anime/31157/ClassicaLoid
I know, MAL, but that's the most complete page about that upcoming thing

Thank you Jebus, Yui a cute as well !

She don't really practice any sport, but long hours of music practice with a 4kg bass are still exhausting.
I exercise for her, but I probably should exercise more.

That's a cute coat, red coats and robes are beautiful as fuck.
Red is a super nice hair color too.

Chihiro's hair is brown and the coat is likely gray

The reason the lighting is red is because the super evil destroy the world thing is present and that glows red

>So my question is, would you like to see a fighting game with you're waifu in it?
No, I don't want her to get hurt.

>Your waifu/husbando has an job to be doing, but it's boring! Are they easily distracted? What would distract them?
She isn't that easy to distract.

Shed know that I will never have any other girl but she would get a bit Yandere.

Not really. Not that she hates it.

She doesn't have an own world.

Artist.

>But could your waifu make you her husband? Could she do it like you do?
She wouldn't

>Can your waifu do DIY projects? For example building a computer, a table, or even fix a car?
Not at all.

>Does your waifu have a good fashion sense? Or only just gets whatever is available?
She has the best fashion sense.

What character archetypes or dere types does your beloved fall into if any? In what ways are they unique or original? Have there been any clones of your beloved since their conception? Or could your beloved be considered a clone by some less informed?

No time for questions tonight, sadly. Have a good week, fellow waifubros!

I hope that waifufag with a waifu that starts with R is okay

The bleach thing? Oh boy that's (potentially) really tough.

Just hope it's fake

It's real.

She can get distracted easily due to her curious nature but she can focus and get the job done when it needs to be.

She's an excellent cook although our ingredients are limited. I'm sure whatever it is would be delicious. As for another girl, on the rare occasion a girl would try to flirt with me she'd stay back and watch to gauge my reaction and probably think of some horrible fate for that girl.

She loves to read but I haven't seen her write.

I don't have a PSN account and I'm weird in that I prefer to play fighting games alone but maybe someday. Sonico is fun in the game and super cute.

Our worlds are mostly the same but between the two I'd rather go to hers.

Probably leans toward scientist but with an artist's creativity. Especially with the body being her canvas.

I want to slow dance with my waifu.
youtube.com/watch?v=BXKIdyDWJTg

She'd have trouble on the approach that's for sure.

She could learn how to build or fix anything if she put her mind to it. At least on the technical side, she's not too physically strong.

She has the cutest dress in the world and that's all she needs.

This thread better be up when I get home from work tomorrow. Post questions faggots. Also goodnight and may you all dream of your loved ones

Hey, waifubros. I'm a blogger/podcaster who just recently got the chance to talk with a friend of mine who's doing a lot of academic research on the waifuist movement. I've been a waifuist myself for almost a year and a half now and wanted to try to open up discussion in the larger anime community about it in hopes that we can be understood a little better and not be written off as crazy weirdos.

I rarely venture into Sup Forums or the waifu community in general and don't really know the written/unwritten rules of plugging shit too well, so I figured I'd ask whether you guys are interested in hearing that discussion.

Please go away.

Pasta?

If real, don't fucking start a "movement" or i'm gonna fucking kill you personally

Heh, academic research, what a joke. The only people who can actually understand what it means to have a waifu are those who have or have had a waifu.
I might actually make a video on the aspects of having a waifu, what it means to have a waifu, why it's important to only have one waifu (more waifu destroy your laifu) relating to how love is selfish, and various different interpretation.

There's nothing academic that can be learned.

Uh-huh.

Sorry for posting this

I love Serena and she has always been in my thoughts since her debut.

The moment when she cut her hair and changed her outfit, made her even more beautiful

I love her and I could never stop thinking about her, even in my dreams. She is always on my mind simply because she is perfection. There are just too many words to describe how awesome and great she is!

All of you're waifus are simply amazing and perfect! Thank you and have a wonderful, nice and joyous day, anons!

Nepu

>since her debut
user, i think you found the one

Bump for this user

She's very determined about her work
A surprise cake!
I'd probably ignore her. She'd feel uncomfortable about the situation and just get away from them.
Yes, she enjoys reading.
Our worlds are pretty much the same, but I'd go to hers just to be with her.
Artist
Yukari is super cute and super cool!
Well, I guess I've been thinking of how our living situation would be.
>We all know that you would do anything for your waifu and you would make her your girl if you didn't met
But could your waifu make you her husband? Could she do it like you do?
She could, but she'd be really shy and quiet about it.
>Can your waifu do DIY projects? For example building a computer, a table, or even fix a car?
She can, but it'd be too hard for her and I'd have to help her.
>Does your waifu have a good fashion sense? Or only just gets whatever is available?
She has the BEST fashion sense in the GAME
Yeah man it'd be fun. Also Saya is really cute and has a nice theme.

>Have you had any particular recurring thoughts/questions/epiphanies/etc relating to your waifu or husbando on your mind lately?
Nothing in particular. Just keeping up with the struggle.

If instructions were there, why not?
She's a tomboy so not really. She's cute in anything.

She and I exercise daily.

>Post your waifu's latest appearance!
She doesn't have one. Her series has been dead for a while now.

You too!

CUTE WAIFU! Hope she wins

Look over to your waifu right now! What is she doing?

Mai waifu's preparing dinner.

Answering my own questions

-She would get nervous a lot and she can't do it like i do, but i'm sure she will try enough eventually and finally ask me for a date, then we will get together, and finally get where we are now.
-She could do most but fixing a car
-In both the anime and manga she has good fashion sense
Maybe, but i'm on a cut for that jaw-line gainz
Not her latest appearence but it's from the volume 8.5 of D-frag! (I think)
Since they show some pages with younger Takao, Noe and Kazama but they also show some other pictures of her as well
Still no translation that i know but it's okay
Goodnight guys
She's a tsundere^dere
Haven't watched new anime since Summer 2015 but haven't seen a clone once
Have a great week too!

And not a "question" but have you got any rare pictures of your waifu lately?
Pic related is one plus i reached 425 total pics in my folder

Have a goodnight everyone and remember to love your waifu with all your heart and soul

She'd make something that she noticed I like.
She would react first and get slightly upset, then pull me away.

She used to read a lot of magic books.

Thank you, Crona seems like a pretty cool guy.
How much time she actually gets off from Enforcer stuff.

She does, and I continue doing it for her.

The manga is still going, but it doesn't look like she's going to be in the next show.

She actually is a clone.

Stuff that I scanned.

There's a certain "meta" in the when they cry series. I've found myself questioning the boundaries of reality quite a lot. How can I be as close to her as possible? There's no delusion in my mind, it's completely clear. I understand what reality is and what fiction is. But is there a way to break through the rules of the world? I'll put it this way, when I think of Rika I feel like I'm actually there with her. I know it's a fantasy but I allow myself to dream. It's like taking a bungie cord and "dropping down" into fantasy. How can I cut that bungie cord, and should I cut it? Is what I've been thinking about a lot, meta stuff.
I've been thinking about Bernkastel as well, and Hanyuu, and how they fit into the greater fictional meta.
Otherwise I wonder how she likes the season of Winter, which is my favorite season. Does she enjoy the rain as much as I do? I know Japanese are caught up in not getting colds or whatever. But when I was a kid I loved to let myself get drenched in the rain. What kinds of schoolwork would she have trouble with? I have a fantasy where I casually help her out with schoolwork. She's repeated the same studies over and over, so I think she might not be too good at learning new things.
What places does she want to see? She's been in her village her whole life. etc. I'm rambling now.
She has gym classes. She's a healthy little girl. I have a physical job. But that's just made super skinny actually. I do just some pushups situps and squats everyday.
Justice Arcana best arcana.
>Chihiro in P4A
That'd probably be fun to play. I can't think of what would be a good playstyle for her. I still really wish they put in Nanako+Dojima though.

Do you have any really good birthday memories with your waifu?

No idea.
I'd probably be oblivious to it, so she'd probably do, making her tell her to go away.
But she wouldn't have to worry about anyone trying to flirt with me.

She enjoyed Falcom's books/novels

I don't think so.

I love you more than words could ever express. The fact that I found you feels like the red thread bringing us together and I hope that in the next life it helps us find each other again. I know our love and connection will grow and no matter how long it takes, I'll wait for you until the end of time.

This probably sounds cheesy and stupid but I don't care. I'll love you forever my dearest Kyousuke.

Her default is 'cool, yet mysterious'. Guess that makes her a kuudere, though she is frequently portrayed as part tsundere, part onee-san.

I was expecting to see some Odango for some reason, but it's nice to see you found your special one.

She's not here. She's off rehearsing for her Sunday gig.

Her first gift since we became a couple. An artbook of pictures especially chosen by her.

It's a Kodak moment. It really is.