White identitarians take back America

>white identitarians take back America
>white ethnostate is established
>DNA tests are issued
>40% of the race war veterans are deported/executed for having nonwhite or Jewish DNA that some of them probably didn't even know about

Isn't this inevitably what'll happen? Doesn't total collectivism ultimately just lead to people being expendable?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cagot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America is not lost..

Serious and interested in helping to establish and raise a family in an ethnic white community in the Pacific Northwest among like-minded identitarians?

Join the Cascadia server.

Discord: 6bhH9P

>le collectivism
Begin reddit

>deported/executed for having nonwhite or Jewish DNA

Do people actually think we would do this? Most of us wouldn't even be on here if they weren't flooding our countries full of useless niggers.

>this is considered white in america

>Do people actually think we would do this?
Yes, and I've seen people saying that they would. Not saying you would specifically but that's ultimately where I see this movement going, if you could even call it that.

I'm not trying to bash against collectivism here, just autistic collectivism. The type of collectivism where you end up totally refusing to judge people on an individual basis.

>DNA tests are issued
lmfao, you're fucking retarded. Keep pretending you get it. Maybe one day you'll see what we see.

"Half-breeds like you will hang on the DOTR!" said an increasingly high number of white nationalists.

Show your flag, faggot.

Yeah, half-breeds. A DNA test won't be needed to determine who they are. It's visually apparent.
Shitskin gene expressions will be removed.

Ethnic Cleansing is literally a healthy practice

>make up unlikely imaginary scenario
>in scenario, new race laws are much more strict than even nazi germany

Half Arabic, half Mestizo, and half Jewish individuals often look fully white. Basing it off of phenotype alone raises problems.

I would always say primarily European and that extends to really anything pan roman.

You're an idiot if you think it would end there.

Any brown haired/dark eyed opposition politician would be in danger of such accusations.

>unlikely

Similar things have happened many times in history.

Morons like you are exactly why I don't want Sup Forums to win even though I agree with them.

No, you've seen other FBI agents like yourself saying they would.

From what I understand Identity Evropa accepts nothing less than 94% pure Bavarian phenotype.

>much more strict than even nazi germany

Yeah, who would even think a movement in the 21th century that can determine racial background by DNA could possibly be stricter than the Nazis..

Ever been to the Daily Stormer or Iron March? These are pretty common talking points among far-right circles, famalam.

You're a moron m8, plain and simple.

People want to oppress other people. It's inevitable. So in a "white ethnostate", those with darker phenotypes would be persecuted. It's just human nature + the state ideology being one of racial purity.

Heck, we have historical evidence of an entire group of people who were oppressed pretty brutally for practically no reason at all, or we don't know the reason. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cagot

So why the hell would I want to get rid of niggers when they take the brunt of the savage white man's innate desire to oppress? Better them than me.

Not when you don't have clear definitions.

It's none of your concern, darkie. You won't be around for that party.

Y-DNA tells the truth. Doesn't matter if one great-grandma was black or spic.

I'm as pale as Casper, babe.