/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - ALWAYS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DON EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT3 10/18/17
youtu.be/lUk7ThmEVSc
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/18/17
youtu.be/ouoCfn0uDSk
>WH Video: Pres Trump @Heritage Foundation 10/18/17
youtu.be/8z-DrA7NO4M
>WH Video: VP hosts Tax reform event in Lancaster NY 10/18/17
youtu.be/Jkd-2Hku0SE
>NAFTA talks 4th round 10/17/17
youtu.be/xr9CbWy9hr8
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club 10/17/17
youtu.be/RP8y4ni660Y?t=22m5s
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqYlgFjZZ8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

How are you guys not blackpilled? George Soros is literally allowed to destroy this country with zero resistance from our government.

AWOO

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Dearborn, Michigan in July to start a new life in the US of A! I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to America! Any of you lads want to meet up at the sports bar for a pint of craft next month? I'm gonna be a Yank!

If you reject a gay black man who's coming on to you, does that make you a racist or homophobic?

A-awoo a-wooo

>wrong flag
>broken formatting
>no Pepe
Sad!

Stale pasta swedcuck

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Dearborn, Michigan in July to start a new life in the US of A!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to America! Any of you lads want to meet up at the sports bar for a pint of craft next month? I'm gonna be a Yank!

Where's that feisty evangelicuck shill from last thread?

I love America
I love Donald Trump
I love /ptg/

*mwah*

I only have a jew source to explain what his organizations do, but there are more than 50.

Look at this image and give me a first reaction.

>tfw no sweeping orthodox awakening across America

At least you dont have diabeetus.

it makes you dumb. why would you deny yourself the unparalleled pleasure of big black cock?

Reminder that an Orthodox church or a Catholic church that does Latin Mass is your best chance for finding an uncucked congregation on Sunday.

Much better.

>145835236
>bad copypasta
>implying any of us Michiganiacs are dumb enough to spend time in Dearbornistan
>implying any of us want to meet a peaceful refugee who's swapped western countries he's trying to ruin

It's an impeachable offense, m80.

Just AIDS

>first reaction.
In what sense?
Every american soldier that dies is a hero, minus the ones like McCain and the guy who is being prosecuted now for getting other people killed and desertion.

Greek Orthodox?

WE DID IT, REDDIT!

Is this what the Russians had in mind with the election tampering?

It makes you normal.

"K."

[spoiler]actually just a Hindu byzaboo[/spoiler]
but i had a greek orthodox fuckbuddy who was 9/10 into some kinky shit

Quite possibly the worst of the worst. You should consider noose.

Even if they want it, how many are actually going to afford it, let alone have good credit for auto financing?

Republicans will be able to start altering the constitution in Trump's second term. Write your ideal amendment, and be as specific as possible. If you're feeling like writing more, write a constitutional amendment wishlist.

can you explain this to me because i'm still wondering what it means

Good thing she doesn't exist, huh? Otherwise she would love you forever and get married to you and do all of that degenerate stuff just so you can be happy, but you won't be

I'm the mexican from the last thread who was talking about getting into politics and eventually running for Governor for Cali so I can fix this shitty state, so I wanted to know, IF I do become governor, how would I go about getting rid of certain laws? I know shit like making purposely spreading HIV a felony again would prove difficult, but can I just repeal shit like the 72 hour ICE notice and Sanctuary State laws just like that?

Holy shit that image

don't you have to graduate middle school to run for office?

I started seeing a counselor about a month ago and in the last visit I somehow got started talking about the post-modern Marxists doctrines that are brainwashing the left into 'SJWs'

Then as I was leaving I noticed that he has a tiny Star of David on the mantel above his desk. fuck - how do I know I'm not being hypnotized?

Not in California.

This anime might make you physically ill, Czechbro.

Public education, the regular college brazilian reads less than 2 books per year, crime and degeneracy are lingua franca.
Most of them are communists and don't even know, most are ignorant retards that should't be taken seriously unless they are ponting a gun at you.

>believing the GOP will go through with amendments when they cannot even fix healthcare or tax reform

>Does this make sense in Portuguese?
Lost.

Buy them with Szechuwan sauce.

But what he tried to meant is an cultural african thing of making orgies, and since fat women don't get to fuck usually some guys might convince them into fucking more than one guy.

Psychiatry is a Jewish invention, my friend. They've got their hooks deeps in you by now.

Did you remember to bring your garlic clove?

Hopefully, in the future, you wont even be able to vote, anyway.

not sure how the libs are trying to spin that
doesnt sound bad to me at all.

>tfw your perfect waifu will be real
Why does god hate us..

shouldn't*

that actually kind of make sense
what a fascinating country

pointing*

t. scientologist

Bannondorf will have replaced cuckservatives with Trumpian nationalists by his second term. No more corporatist globalist uniparty.

Nullify the 14th, 16th and 17th amendments for starters. Broaden the 2nd and write out the media protections from the first.

>awoo folder is bigger than pretty much the entire rest of the folders in Sup Forums parent directory
>closest is the rww at 1/4 size
I didn't even start collecting them until Jan 20, not sure how it got so big

you have a source on the titcow on the cover of his magazine? wanna see some huge anime tiddies, and those look prime

I'm legal though

Awoos are versatile AND cute.

t. psychiatrist lobby shill

I have to believe bannon is actually working with trump, even when fags here say he's shilling against trump.

When they resupply at McDonalds, buy up as many sauce packs as you can. After they discontinue them, wait a month before auctioning them off on ebay. These dumb fucks will spend top dollar just for dumb product placement.
Now I realized why Honda is bringing back a 2009 model, these "hi IQ" individuals will happily go in debt for a car from a TV show.

To make things better, vote for free abortions. Start as a simple congressman.

They weren't wrong about everything, user.

so. much. this.

I wanna eat that awoos pumpkin pie.

mine's better

Not really, honestly, avoid at all costs.

>one I didn't save yet
Fuck you buddy

This is fucking Sup Forums mate
Grow a thicker skin

MAGA!

youtube.com/watch?v=MqYlgFjZZ8E

This was the soldier who died in Niger

I have that one too.

Then why the fuck are you still calling yourself a "Mexican"? Citizens of the United States do not call themselves "Mexican". You have to go back.

>physically ill
Nah, I have nothing against that. I am just messing with him with some good ol' /d/ meme.

Never believe a word that comes from the mouth of someone who wanted us to lose and tried to gaslight us into hopeless despair

Who?
Fags or Bannon?

>will be real
She sure wants to be with you

Tbh that guy is poison outside of hard Republican states. Keep him out of AZ and NV. Flake and Heller are already getting primaried.

you may then have a cupp

I was just joking around as well.

Is there a name for the sexual fetish where you're kidnapped by fascists, brutally murdered, and your skin is transformed into a lampshade?

>will never be
Check cucked me

>"Fucking kikes"

Because running as a "mexican" is a good campaign to run on, especially in California where most of the pop. is mexican

fuck i wish i had this pic related

kek

Bannon is /ourguy/, and he always has been. He's more of a lolbertarian than a white nationalist but his moral compass points in the right direction and he's very smart and motivated

Oh, ok then

>HIV a felony again would prove difficult
Worry more about foundational issues like no fault divorce also the British style, tiered grammar school type school system is the best ever invented....Which they were forced to abandon because muh racism.

Daily reminder that the west is fucked

Everyone makes mistakes, user. Especially you.
But don't worry. She still loves you.
Or she would, if she existed

Gotcha

They're gonna keep milking him until he demands a tax on tea. Then dump his tea in the ocean dressed as indians. He sends faggots in black to set them straight. Based Cruz retaliates with a false flag attack against soldiers on leave and blames it on the left. 1776 commences again, blood on the streets, a few black chicks holding their lifeless sons screaming "whyyyyyyy!!" later, then boom! Government keeps george soros money while giving him the boot.

Do you feel anger at the statement or feel it's inappropriate?

Just the tip