We wuz, trailer 2

>show me my respect
>and bow down
>we own ya

Das right wite boi

youtu.be/xjDjIWPwcPU

I like how the first trailer had actually stylish music over it while the new one is just ghetto bullshit.
>We wuz
Originally Wakanda is basically some mutie offshoot of nignogs who went full BUILD THE WALL AND BUILD IT TALL to keep away from niggers nigging.

Who knows what it'll be like this time around though.

To be honest, the movie is a perfect vehicle for showcasing Pro-Trump policies

looks badass

Big head scientist is mah shit

this movie will win an Oscar 2018

screen cap this

Are those runes? On a fucking WE WUZ KANGS throne. Fuck this jew infested gay earth.

So I looked into this character. He is truly the niggest of all nog stereotypes.

>WE WUZ KANGS
>black panther name like the black supremacist group
>long crack dealer nails as a "power"
>eat a special plant (drugs) and gets super senses and ability to run like a stabbed rat
>is "bullet proof" like most dindus believe they are

I really really really really really hate comic books.

How the lame and gutter-trash concept of people wearing animal-themed spandex suits has become a multi-billion dollar industry that so many people find cool is incomprehensible.

What will be the headlines when this movie financially fails in the American and international markets? Who will they blame?

trump. it wont fail tho.

The music in the second trailer ruined it for me. First trailer best trailer

Feb 16 release, trying to get it out when there is little competition.

You obviously didn't look too hard. He has no powers. He just has a kick ass suit. He's like a Marvel Batman.

You underestimate the character's popularity.

Agreed.

just going by the marvel wiki site

obviously it's all suit but the stereotypes fit and it did indeed say he eats a magic plant for super senses and agility/speed, sounds like a nigger on drugs to me

Totally ignored by nerds everywhere for the last decade

Then why not a summer or fall release?

>Marvel Blackman
we know that's why Sup Forums loves KANGing

The plant eating part is right. Depending on the writer he can be a really cool character. As long as they don't push a bunch of black power shit the movie should be good. I don't get triggered too easily by leftists entertainment unless theyre really shoving it down my throat, otherwise there wouldn't be much entertainment left for me to enjoy.

>As long as they don't push a bunch of black power shit

you know damn well they will

Because there are even bigger movies getting those spots.

>HOL UP

I'm keeping my hopes up. I really hope they dont ruin this for me.

*smack lips*

>20 seconds in
>HOL UP

Meme magic is too powerful

Maybe we'll get lucky and the movie will galvanize nigs to move to Africa and create Wakanda and then they'll all die of starvation or be killed by Africans that don't tolerate their American nig shit.

exactly, trying to release it with little competition so it doesn't become another Ghostbusters

Honestly Black Panther is cool but you can tell Marvel isn't marketing/writing him for anyone who's ever read him in the their books but for black people and the WE WUZ crowd. We needed this movie so SJWs can shut the fuck up about their magically not being black super heroes when comics are filled with them. They've been ignoring BP for years to fit their narrative and I'm betting they're going to pretend he was just invented because of their social justice complaining or something.

BUT, because Marvel is cancer and fucks everything they do they're not going to let this movie be a bridge into the comics, but just pandering to the people who don't read their books enough and think these characters don't exist.

stop giving me false hope

I like the landcruisers they drive

Yeah but to be fair I don't think he's used the magic plants in... ever. Like it's never used. You're a real casual fuck just reading a wiki and making up opinions too Sup Forums.

Don't be a normie fuck.

so it bombs then or at the very least breaks even?

shits kinda hilarious. Africans couldn't make it out of the stone age on their own, so in this movie they have a hidden civilization where they're better than everyone, have the best tech, and are living in harmony. It kinda shows how poorly hollywood thinks of black people. If someone is super self-conscious about their tiny dick, they will probably go tell everyone how big their dick is. Hollywood, knowing that africans are super self-conscious about their pathetic ancestry, play to their weakness by making a WE WUZ KANGZ movie.

DATS RITE
>das rite!

Anymore lip plates in this one?

I mean bigger marvel movies are getting those spots. They want their strongest players getting this spots and a characters first movie generally doesn't bring in as much money as subsequent movies. And they need a decent amount of time between movies so they're not competing with themselves.

>I don't read comics
>calls me a normie

What!?

>t. comic book nerd faggot

i really hate people like you

Normies may go to comicbook movies, but they sure as hell don't read em.

What are you on?

I DON'T READ FAGGOT ASS COMICS

I'm here for the Hollywood/nigger hate.

>niggers can only prosper in fiction
Redpilled kino confirmed

What's his weakness? Oh he doesn't have one cuz that would be racist.

a pool of water obviously

There aren't many, because his suit is made of vibranium, but adamantium would fuck his shit up. He's just a subhuman at peak performance under the suit.

heh heh you crackers mad that we better than you

If this was made to satisfy nigs, can you imagine anyone wanting to go sit in a theater with a bunch of them to watch this? It would be like feeding time at the zoo.

Slap a maga hat on him qoute wall memes at lefties
>we are going to build a wall and make the Somalies pay for it

I would love to see cuck squirm out of that one.

Niggers are dumb but they're not THAT dumb. They know they need wypipo to live a first world lifestyle, they just want whitey to work quietly in the background keeping civilization running while they reap the rewards and take all the credit.

Go to a movie theater in the inner city, it's hilarious, all the stereotypes are true.

I really hope there aren't many at the first screening. I'm hoping they'll be their typical lazy selves and wait a few days or be poorfags that have to wait until Friday to be able to afford it.

How does it feel as an white person knowing if you go to see this movie you're at very least guilty of cultural appropriation which could result in a minimum punishment of aggravated assault all the way up to rape and murder depending on your gender preference.

Furthermore if you as a light skinned human being don't go to see this movie for what ever reason you will be accused or bigotry and racism which can lead to the same aforementioned punishment.

>is "bullet proof" like most dindus believe they are

It'll be like Obama's inauguration. They will be lined up to see this. Best case scenario for you would be to drive to Kansas to watch it.

Isn't February black history month?

White women

u mad?

Try producing a film with an all white cast. No token characters, nothing. See how that goes these days.

Shiiieeeetttt!!!!!

The first showings always sell out well in advance. Niggers don't plan ahead.

Yeah pretty much any other MC in the marvel movies.
He's like Black Widow wearing bulletproof armor with claws.
Any of the superhumans would wreck his shit easily, Tony too probably, and BW and Hawkeye could feasibly beat him.

I cannot refute these arguments

>niggers go to see WE WUZ KANGS the movie
>sold out
>chimp out ensues

If these niggers ruin this movie for me I'll be pissed

Do niggers actually go to movies or is it mostly whites?

I'm telling you user, if you really wanna see this shit you better go to the whitest place possible to watch it

Whats its like being so butthurt over black superhero movies that are soecifically marketed to the lowest common denominator of human garbage? Its still gonna perform well and you're just gonna be saltier than the popcorn you buy opening night.

top kek

Movies are expensive these days so mostly whites unless you're there on a discount day.
God forbid they start adopting that moviepass thing, then we''ll see them all the time.

in the summer, when it's hot and then they stay all day going from screen to screen ruining everyone's day

I don't see too many lining up in Chicago in Feb to see this

The white man.

how could BW beat him? isnt her only strength having an incredible ass?

I have genuinely never heard about this guy until today. I bet the only ones aware of Black Panther are blacks in America and some white guilt liberals in the US. I can almost 100% guarantee you that it will bomb internationally.

Get this trending

>Those top comments

Those are shills, aren't they.

The soviets gave her a bootleg form of the super soldier serum.

Decades of combat experience, unethical Russian mental/physical (possibly chemical) conditioning, spy gadgets, and according to the Civil War movie the Panther's suit doesn't protect him from electric shocks.
Plus she's a white woman with a nice ass aka Black Kryptonite.