fuck you

And I love him.

>WE WUZ VIKANGZ

How do we form the various Christian sects into one super religion

eww catholics and their muslim pope

all shall become Baptist
tis the only way

Jesus is my best friend.

This is where we are in the current timeline.

>The End of the Gentile Times

1914 according to Jehovah's Witnesses is the end of Gentile Rule over Christians. All verses in pic related.

>Jesus and the Angels kick Satan and his demons out of heaven in 1914. Gets casted down to Earth. (Re 12:7-12)

>The Last Days and the attitudes of people in the last days.

(Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

>The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

We are currently in the pangs of distress Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 which is part of the last days. We are not in the Great Tribulation. Where we are is in the moment right before they announce peace and security. They are going to announce a word wide call of Peace & Security in some way. Then the Great Tribulation then Armageddon.

Right now we are in Peace & Security. There is going to be an announcement of worldwide Peace and Security soon. Then when that happens the Great Tribulation will begin.

For those of you unware right after Peace & Security comes The Great Tribulation. But what is the Tribulation? It is the destruction of Babylon the Great. Or the Harlot that rides the wild beast. This is the world empire of all religion in the world. Basically, God is going to manipulate the "Kings" of the Earth to all together simultaneously turn against all mass religion and destroy it and devour it.

What pose is this parodying?

This is what you all need to know.

>Babylon The Great
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531

>Great Tribulation
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447

Basically, in a quick summary. Babylon the Great is the entire collective of false religion in the world. The "kings" of the Earth are going to manipulated by Jehovah God himself and be made to turn on all religion in the world. That even IS the Great Tribulation. Because of the mass amount of loyalty towards religion it will be another world war. Only instead of King vs King it will be Pastors, Monks, Clerics, and fellow believers against the Kings and militiaries of the world. It will be religious believers against nationalist/secularist. The Nationalist/secularist will win. They will take all the churches/temples, properties, money, money vaults, EVERYTHING from them. Then after that it will be Armageddon. During this time God and Christ will let their presence finally be known. NOBODY will be able to deny him anymore. Then Armageddon.

I am praying for you user! :)

hey Sup Forums im thinking about becoming christian. what denomination should i join?

I LOVE JESUS!!!

Praise the Lord.

Catholic, Orthodox (Eastern or Oriental), or LCMS. Look no further. Go get baptized.

They are delusional Jewish Pagans, reading too much from the Talmud to understand the Bible, and praying to saints and Angels, not God.

The power of grey skull

JW's aren't Christians.

Church of Christ or some other church that actually tries to follow the bible instead of just following it's own non-biblical traditions

Christ Chan is a form of idol worship. Either ditch her or get rid of these threads entirely.

6 off
>

Checked

>7771
Digits confirm you are of Satan.

For a guy that's so sure of himself he's quick to kick out any JW posting on superiorchan. Afraid of something?

You are not Christian blasphemer. The moment you reject the divinity of Christ, the moment you're out. This is virtually unanimous among all actual Christian groups.

Why you must use Loli girl for this mission ?

>rejecting the divinity of Christ

There are "Christians" who actually do this?!

They're not Christians. JW's may claim to be Christians, but their denial of the Trinity and thus the divinity of Christ automatically disqualifies them.

Yet you allow Muslims in whenever you have your Chris vs Islam threads. Yet you allow others to open JW threads without letting an actual JW in to defend himself. Last I remember, somebody opened a JW thread and I, an actual JW, answered. I didn't criticize the rest of you, insult you, offend you, ridicule you, nor degrade you in any way. I was, like Christ, unjustly executed.

projection

Dude, you may find yourself changing as you age. I find myself feeling more faithful and believing as I age and it has nothing to do with fear of death or need of earthly comfort.

I hope you have a similar experience.

Just make sure you're saved.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=WDEBz25lGdY

What you do is slander us. JW DO believe in the deity of Christ. We just don't believe that deity was God himself. Jesus was as much a deity in heave as the angels, demons, and Satan. Those are his brothers and former brothers. In fact, the word Demon, Da'mon'ium actually means "Deity." The demons are deities. Angels are divinities, and Satan is a god. All are deities, divinities, and gods. The concept of deity is not reserved for God and Jesus.

Underrated fpbp

>pantheon of gods
>Christian

Also, why don't you guys celebrate birthdays or other holidays

>Yet you let Muslims in whenever you have your Chris vs Islam threads
I haven't seen those threads but if they're specifically about Islam vs Christianity then it wouldn't make fucking sense to keep Muzzies out of the thread would it now? As for this thread, which is a Christian general, Muslims aren't allowed in this, neither are JW's, nor Mormons, nor any other non-Christian group.
>Yet you allow others to open JW threads without letting an actual JW in to defend himself. Last I remember, somebody opened a JW thread and I, an actual JW, answered. I didn't criticize the rest of you, insult you, offend you, ridicule you, nor degrade you in any way. I was, like Christ, unjustly executed.
I never see JW threads but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. Anyway, the fact that we do criticize you is Christ like, we are exposing you are a blasphemer against God and trying to warn you and other away from your blasphemy. We're trying to help you come to Christ user.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=631s&v=u_ICo90vj8A

7 is the Number of man, but that is fine. So long as you understand that she is a meme and not an article of faith you are fine.

It is weird, but I have seen God in gets, and that is sometimes called Kek's will. Pol has kinda fucked me up in I see God in what these edgelords call Kek while debating Scripture

>What you do is slander us. JW DO believe in the deity of Christ. We just don't believe that deity was God himself. Jesus was as much a deity in heave as the angels, demons, and Satan.
Blasphemy! There is only one deity! God! Angel does not = deity, that is polytheism!
>Those are his brothers and former brothers. In fact, the word Demon, Da'mon'ium actually means "Deity." The demons are deities. Angels are divinities, and Satan is a god. All are deities, divinities, and gods. The concept of deity is not reserved for God and Jesus.
BLASPHEMY!

"I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God." (Isaiah 45:5)

I was reading Mark on the train today and I have to say he really rushes right into the ministry. No backstory at all. Not that it's bad, just different than the rest of the gospels.

Best to stay non-denom until you find which one suits your views on the Bible.

Are the Assemblies of God generally cucked or is it a decent protestant denomination?

>We're trying to help you come to Christ user.

The problem is how can you do this behind my back? Talk about us without letting us answer back isn't courageous but cowardly. Did Christ critize the Pharisees and Saducees behind their back and then hide when they were coming? Or did he face them and tell them exactly what they were?

There was a JW thread about us. I came and gave you all the benefit of AMA. What happened? I answered back RESPECTFULLY and was kicked out without warant. There excuse was that I didn't adhere to the Nicene creed. That is nonsense. The Nicene Creed is nonsense because what makes a Christian is the Bible, not men's doctrines. I was kicked out for quoting the Bible as usual.

I've heard that's because he was Roman and as such grew up with their action-oriented mindset

Each gospel has it's own personality which is cool

Jesus belongs to the gas chamber user

What would Jesus say about racism?

Reading the Bible yourself should be it's own denomination it is so important.

"Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you." (Matthew 7:6)

This is a Christian general, it is not for non-Christians, JW's, Mormons, atheist, Mudshits, get out.

>decent protestant denomination
You tell me

I think it adds to the overall value. If you look at the Bible as a true Christian you know that each book represents a separate text which counts as evidence of the truth of scripture. Though for us this isn't even in question.

>thinking 21st century issues were issues in the 1st century
Get out skin worshiper.

And I love you, OP.
Thanks for posting. Have a great night.

>I hate niggers
Good question tho user

The term Judeo-Chrisian makes no sense due to rmtge severity of the schism. Judeo-islamic makes more sense due to the conflicts between the decendants of Israel and Ishmael.

Jesus is more universal in his salvation.

You are not wrong user, but most churches do ascribe to a denomination, thus it is important to know what your interpretation supports as far as rituals go. There are certain rituals some Churches practice, and others do not. This is not to say one is correct and the other isn't, assuming the basic truths of the Bible are adhered to, rituals are less important overall.

Love your neighbor.

He doesn't say anything about letting your guard down.

Fuck off shitskin

>Mormons aren't Christian
Enough of this meme.

I go to harvest life church in nampa ID. If your in the potato state, id recommend.

>URRHURR, THIS GUY BURNED CHURCHES, KILLED SOME DUDE, SHILLS FOR ISLAM, AND DID 15 YEARS BEHIND BARS
>HE'S A WAY BETTER ROLE MODEL THAN JESUS
We were all 16 at some point, user.

Correct user

Hello, I am a lifelong Christian but am concerned that God may hate the church in America because of our apathy toward the abortion crisis.
Wat do?

What makes a Mormon not Christian?

Speak up about it, don't keep quiet.

New book and prophet = new religion.

By virtue of placing Joseph Smith above/at the same level of Christ.

Anons, a few months ago I found a ton of evidence for God. However since all these discoveries I have lost faith in God, I know the new testament is true, and there's plenty of evidence to back it up, but I just can't believe in God anymore, I have been going to church but it seems pointless. I know Jesus rose from the dead it's a historical fact, but as a result I can't believe he did. I know God is real and He cares about me, but I can't believe in Him anymore.

I know I sound extremely retarded, but how do I gain faith?

Tell Jesus to send me a check.

The white race is Christian, skin worshiper. Paganism is dead.

Because were autists and as much as this is an anime board, i like to think shes a symbol of a good christian wife. We dont pray to a christ chan, we pray for one instead. Humble opinion, god willing.

Go listen to the Skeptiko podcast. It isn't what the name suggests.

You can't just add on fan-fiction because you want to justify having 5 wives

Live a life of Virtue. Win people over with your virtuous behavior.

damnit i want to see this movie but i find a decent torrent

I never saw Joseph Smith being placed at that same level, Jesus Christ is our Lord no matter what I haven't seen the church challenge that or equate Smith to that status.

I am slightly disturbed by the theory of Jesus in space. Please stop adding later day saints to the scripture. Jesus made it really simple for us, and yet we manage to complicate things as much as possible.

Praise Jesus my Lord and Saviour

This get is FOR YOU

I wrote a guide for people in your situation, user. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023

Mormons believe in:
>infinite gods
>tritheism
>god was once a man
>god did not create the universe
>we are literal children of god
>salvation by works
>baptism after death
Mormons are not Christians.

you wanna see the types of racial realists that support christianity?

Here is Matthew Heimbach with a bunch off toothless skinhead KKK types that look like fucking subhumans. Christianity itself attracts the weak and those that need some kind crutch to help them get through the day. Multiple people here have posted about being weak pieces of shit needing a jews help. I'm sick of it. BE A FUCKING WHITE MAN. YOU DON'T NEED SOME JEW FUCK TELLING YOU HOW TO LIVE. You were born white you were born into the struggle stop being women.
youtube.com/watch?v=7dT2azmfWl4&t=52s

Polygamy is not accepted within the Mormon church.

No, we don't deny the deity of Christ. We just deny that certain deity is God himself.

>(1 Corinthians 8:5, 6) For even though there are those who are called “gods,” whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” 6there is actually to us one God the Father, out of whom all things are, and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are, and we through him.

The Bible teaches that there are many gods. In verse 5 above it mentions "whether in heaven" which means there are those who are called "gods" in heaven. Since there can be no false gods in heaven this leaves only one conclusion. That Jesus, the Angels, Demons and Satan are those gods.

ANGELS ARE gods

>(Psalm 8:5) You also proceeded to make him a little less than godlike ones, And with glory and splendor you then crowned him.

>(Hebrews 2:7) You made him a little lower than angels; with glory and honor you crowned him, and appointed him over the works of your hands.

DEMONS ARE gods/DEITIES

The word demon is Greek for Daimonion. It means "deity" in Greek. The Greeks called their "Gods" Theos. They believed that those Theos had children, inferior gods not worthy of worship. They called those inferior gods "daimonians." Paul adopted that word and coined it to mean wicked angels. So when we call wicked angels "demons" we are really saying deities. That is what Paul wanted us to think, that wicked angels are deities. Inferior gods not worthy of worship.

SATAN IS A god

>(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

CONTINUED

Witness His glory Sup Forums

REPENT now before it's too late

These threads are always comfy

that's so retarded. the catholic church burned the talmud after they discovered its existence. what have prots done about the jews besides giving them civil rights and letting them join their fraternal orders?

>Get thou behind me Satan!

tl;dr Now get out faggot

Try to get abortion reversed

Politicians are spineless and will bend to public pressure if it builds up enough. Don't fall for the meme of "This thing has been done, it can never be undone"

Witnessed.

Deus Vult

Such a beautiful picture. It’s so sad to see the state of the world today and what it used to be. It could be so much better

It's time for the children of Christ to stand up for what is right in this country and stop accepting sin to be the normal behavior that we allow to go on.

I live in Independence, Missouri, just blocks from the Brigham Young estate and Mormon Mecca. They revere Smith as one who will judge the souls of mankind on the same footing as Christ. They are wrong.

I'm not saying take up arms, but something must change soon.

Sup christfags, Raised Christian But Not really "christian" right now, But i know that there is a god and he wants us to love one another.

my question is, If god loves all his people why is there hell? and also if the devil is evil why does he help god? Last question is, why did god ever say that he had a "chosen people" again I thought that he loved us all??

Some things that do not make sense to me. Would love an answer.
Bless.

Never forget the 9/11 of christianity