Sup Forums does anyone else agree that the Jewish shills on here make you hate Israel and Jews more?

I don't understand why they shill so hard and so blatantly push their kikery? Do they not know that they are making more people anti-semetic by being fucking kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48laJC8wYl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't know about you, but i want jew babies with my jewess queen threemilk the youtuber

You don't like seeing the same infomercial 10 times a day?

>trips
now we dance
youtube.com/watch?v=48laJC8wYl4

tfw

>Do they not know that they are making more people anti-semetic by being fucking kikes?

Well, yes. You say that like Jews are somewhat self-aware. They're not. They can't understand why every society they leech off of comes to hate them in due time.

Hint: it's because they're Jews and people start to notice things. If Jews acted like your average white American nobody would give a shit.

People aren’t buying their holocaust story anymore. ((( they))) need a bigger holocaust, to forever have victim hood on their side. I swear to god that’s why the first holocaust was started.

fpbp

this is now a jewish appreciation thread

Sorry sweetie, pol always has been and always will be a zionist board.

the goyim know

Oh those kikes. Its late already, they should be in cha... I mean slumber.

Israel is the hub of pedophilia and pizzagate.

Their what made me a real anti-semite to be desu.

100X yes

Seeing all the retarded "muh joos" posts on here hundreds of times a day makes me pray for whites to be bred out of existence.

And that's why the kikes are going to be BTFO. Don't you know that genocide has no defense in court?

People like you are why everyone else laughs at your movement.

you think ridicule works here, Jew? Do you not understand where you are? Your ridicule does nothing but embolden us, it ensures that we're right.

Jews literally live in the now. They have no concept of the future. That is why it always bites them in the ass and they are shocked when things turn south on them.

The more outwardly anti-semetic you are, the more the general public will be against you. I expect that's the game. They just want to play the victim to all the "evil racists".

Good thing we have memes and are the side which actually has humor.

Actually I like Israel more now. Jew ish diaspora though? They get the gas.

You're a Jew. Stop pretending you're not. The diaspora controls Israel. We know your tricks faggot.

Agreed we got kike spammers now. Mods need to get rid of them.