Why does racial conflict come so naturally to us? Are we forever destined to devolve into petty racial squabbles...

Why does racial conflict come so naturally to us? Are we forever destined to devolve into petty racial squabbles, never to enter into conflicts over nobler causes?

people love to fight and (((others))) know how to make it profitable
people eventually get tired of it and cool down and go back to being miserabe test subjects

I ask myself the same question sometimes. I mean, will we actually leave this planet in the future or just keep fighting eachother? Until the race issue is solved, I think that we'll never leave this rock

>Until the race issue is solved

If racial homogeny on a planetary scale is what's required to then I highly doubt it will ever take place. Honestly even if that's accomplished then we'd probably just keep fighting amongst ourselves over sub-races.

>slavs/italians/irish aren't white

Would become unironic

I always ask myself this simple question about (((Them))): "Why?". Why do they have to control every single aspect of people's lives. Why do they want to destroy society like this. What is the purpose of it all? Just power for the sake of power? (((They))) are shallow people, attached to power and money like a spider to its web.

>Racial homogeneity
>Culture homogeneity
This is the true issue. In a good future, I dream that Africa has actually been cleansed and the good cultures can actually share something useful and actually good

Bump

Bumping once more

Shameful bump

well, I guess this is just what I think but
if there is good, it is partially defined by not being what is evil, therefore good and evil must exist together.
people carry on the traditions of what is good, so maybe some are simply carrying on the traditions of evil, whether they understand it or not, because otherwise the good wouldn't exist either

I don't know, but read pic realted and it will explain a lot of other things

It still troubles me though. Don't (((they))) have anything else than to ammass power an money? I actually pity them: as I said before, they're shallow fucks with nothing else in mind but power.

I think a lot of it has to do with narcisism
they don't think they have to settle for either base pleasure OR the wholesome life, they can have both, at least in their mind
it's not just greed or resentment, it's complete shamelessness, their resting state is one of lashing out at gentiles

So pretty much this confirms what I thought: shallow fucks with nothing more in their minds but their own money, power and pleasure

Race doesnt exist.

>Why does racial conflict come so naturally to us?
evolution

>Are we forever destined to devolve into petty racial squabbles, never to enter into conflicts over nobler causes?
No, we'll have ideological wars too.

Tower of Babylon

Yes it does. And that's a fact. There's the human race, then there are many sub races, some better than others. Not intrinsically better, but better because they've achieved something.
>see niggers
>not a good sub race

Foundation myths are immensely important. The Hebrew bible is the story of an oppressed band of Jews scheming and slaughtering their way through Palestine and te near east in search of security and prosperity. Their patriarchs pimped their wives and conned their brothers out of their inheritances, and these are their role models and moral exemplars. Israel today is absolutely ruthless in its self preservation--that didn't happen by accident. Israel and Jews generally are only practicing their religion and culture (same thing for them) when they accrue all wealth and power by any means at their disposal.

Yeah, thei Foundation Myth has a lot to do with their current state

>Not realizing we all descended from blacks.

>eurologic.

This is an interesting and telling biased interpretation of history. Your opinion is probably informed by the meme comics like (((Jews))) giving the Bible to the romans and the like. It's a shame since the edginess does not reflect the actual histories of antiquity in the Mediterranean. It is very different from your cartoons and regurgitated red ice, storm-Sup Forums posts.

And even if it's true so what?
>my ancestors were savages
>their race is still a savage one
>RESPECT THEM! THEY'RE YOUR PEOPLE TOO
>No

I don't get the point of your post. We were discussing about why (((Jews))) are like this and you brought in Romans and the Bible

It's group polarization. Look it up, its a psychological term that explains why isolated communities become radicalized

>Radicalized
As in? Sorry for the question but I don't understand what you mean with this

Bumperino

>why do we have the ability to learn visual clues like animals do
holy shit you freaks are so disgustingly regressive

Race doesnt exist. Youre larping as something youre not. You are lying to yourself now.

I'm not larping as white. I know I'm a sub-race of the white sub-race. And furthermore I have to note that you didn't actually respond to my previous statement

Bump

I have a honest question for you all. What do you think the endgame is? I often see people say one race all culture is better or more valuable than another because it's more advanced. What exactly makes technological/scientific/political/material progress such a good thing? I'm not saying it isn't, I'm just curious what exactly do you see in it. Is it a more comfortable life for members of the society? Is it longer lifespan? Is it happiness of individuals? That's why I ask about the 'endgame' and what are criteria on which you personally rank societies and cultures. I really don't know what to think about all that. If some amazonian tribe has members that are happier than some developed 1st world country, how can it be called 'worse' as a society? If 3rd world countries have healthier demographics, why exactly are they inferior? It's all fucking wierd.

The reason why is that for millions of years we were hunter gatherers, living in tribes or small families. Over time we leared to be afraid of or distrust people that didn't look like us seeing as we fought over hunting grounds and such. Racism kept us alive. but sooner or later the industrial revolution happened and society grew much faster than evolution and we had no reson to fear other races, it's now just a pointless defence mechinism. In short, we are racist because evolution can't keep up with technology.

The endgame is a race with: advanced technology, happy citizens and most of all a stable and powerful society with a strong culture

But societies rise and fall all the time. Grand empires have expiration dates just like small tribes do. Biologically speaking, the endgame is in my opinion simple on two 'levels', macro and micro. On macro level, it's about mankind existing as long as possible. On individual, micro level, it's about person and his offspring (bloodline) surviving as long as possible. That said, mankind survived for a reeeaaaly long time before civilized society as we know it ever existed. If anything, doesn't technological advancement bring more uncertainty when it comes to long-term survival of humans as species? Alot of non-natural apocalyptic predictions (some more and some less plausible) are closely related to it. Tribal societies throughout history didn't face those existential concerns we face today. It's just food for thought, I'm not really that much of a relativist usually.

If I walked into your house and ate your food, lay in your bed, slept with your wife, etc. and tried to justify this by saying we are all one and family is just a construct. For if you are a good person you would share. That is how faggot you sound when you say race is just a construct and I should share my home with an intruder. "You see this? It means not welcome."

Race doesnt exist and neither do subraces. Youre just a great ape.

>people love to fight
No, it's about realizing how different races are toxic for your tribe.

>making sure you don't go extinct and your children have a (bright) future
>not noble enough for you
this guy

>it's another American claiming that a space faring race need to ally a mud hut building race post

doesn't work that way. "we" did not descend from blacks. the blacks alive around the world today descended from blacks. the origin of man may have some hard connections far back but due to separation and breeding with other hominids we are Africans and Europeans are distinctly different today. For one pure African blacks do not have any Neanderthal blood and non-blacks do.