The majority of Sup Forums users are white collar professionals (lawyers, doctors, engineers, CEOs)

>the majority of Sup Forums users are white collar professionals (lawyers, doctors, engineers, CEOs)
and here I am in trade school like a fucking retard... should I just kill myself? nobody will ever respect me as a brainlet who didn't go to college

lmao

As a CEO you probably should kill yourself
You might make a few thousand while I make billions

>>the majority of Sup Forums users are white collar professionals (lawyers, doctors, engineers, CEOs)

these threads are weird? why man? why do you keep doing this?

I'm pretty sure most of us work in warehouses driving forklifts. I do.

i remember you

lol all Sup Forums users are fucking retard mongoloids and people like me who come here to gaslight you

inject yourself with bleach OP you're as useless as the rest of these shitbabies

>operate manufacturing equipment
Used to drive forktrucks, but moved up the pay grade a few months back.

No, hold your head high. You can make a shit ton of money if you advance in your field far enough or you know enough of the business side of trade. Also, the world needs more of you.

>the majority of Sup Forums users are white collar professionals (lawyers, doctors, engineers, CEOs)

This is what Sup Forums posters actually believe.

Would you believe me if I told you I was the CEO of a biomedical engineering company whose research has deep implications for the future of the fabric of society?

This is a rare copypasta.

>said the LARPing 19 year old virgin who will totally get a nice virgin white girl to marry him someday no really you guys

the majority of Sup Forums users are socially stunted autists who have never had sex or a job

>not realzing this is a pasta
lurk moar you FUCKING FAGGOTS

I wish I had any of the skills required for a trade...look man, everyone will always need a plumber, or an electrician. And if you get really successful, you can expand your business and become a CEO on your own terms.

White collar professionalism is monotonous and demoralizing. Sending emails back and forth, day after day. apologizing for the late response, oh i'm so sorry i thought I had forwarded that contract last week....

stay in trade school. learn to do actual things.

T-take that back..

like you? seriously kill yourself

Trades are good dude. Don't get yourself down,but if you want to change, do it.
t.eng major

I'm a software engineer, and the guy I paid to redo my bathroom makes more per hour than I do. Trade school pays.

Also cam girls make a ton of money as well. Just show the internet your poop chute and watch the money roll in.

Seriously? I did the trade school route (electrical focusing on industrial)after my elec engineering degree was worthless. I make 90k a year.

Lucky you, Sadly I work in a cross dock so I dont have those opportunities.

Nu-pol is nothing more than a Reddit colony, do you really think anyone here has a remotely respectable job?

Who's trying to stop people from entering trades? This thread is posted every 12 hours

Trade school offer the best ROI. I would look down on you if you just stopped at learning that one skill. You will need to self study on business, law, finance, and accounting so you can be an entrepreneur. I am a professional but I still study all the time.

Do you really think I was trying to fool anybody

>Become based farmer
>World goes to shit
>You already have the resources to sustain yourself.

Fucking this. I know plumbers with more impressive art collections than most lawyers. you can make a goddamn killing if you are good at what you do.

>and here I am in trade school like a fucking retard
Maybe just stop being a retard.

we still need cannon fodder for the upcoming civil war user

I'm a junior exec for a fortune 500. Stay in trades, they are needed, are respected, and are vital to modern civilization.

do you live in Orange County, CA?

By dying how's the white collar CEOs going to profit off you.

>the guy I paid to redo my bathroom makes more per hour than I do
You're being severely underpaid then. Unless you mean his rate was more per hour than what you make, but what he charges isn't what he makes.

I'v met soooo many people in my life that had no business in pursuing higher education. They're never gonna do anything with it and end up deptcucks for the rest of their lives. I have alot of respect for people who cut the bs and head to trade schools.

You think you got it bad, I'm an even lower tier. I went to trade school and then didn't even use what I learned!

Honestly, if you don't have a master's degree in 2017 and you are younger than 40, it's probably best to kill yourself.

t. Physics PhD

Im in my last year of my electrical apprenticeship. Most the faggots here couldnt make it in a trade. Its actuall work shit their ancestors did that they are so proud. Its kinda funny here but when you realize these soft hand faggots are serious it gets sad.

close enough

i dont know what trade u are doing, but i am a machinist and its pretty great. although u will never get rich doing it, its rewarding....and many times just easy as long as u stay away from the mass production type shops. right now im running a cnc job with about 2.5 hrs of cycle time. what that means is, i sit around all day shitposting on Sup Forums and getting paid $30 an hr. all i have to do is switch parts when cycle ends. it does take some years to start making better money but its not bad at all. full benefits 401k, 3 weeks vaca, life ins, etc...

the "need to go to college" meme is over rated. of course ot depends on what you want to do. but college is not necessary. and in many instances pointless. i know multiple people with degrees that do other shit than what they went to college for. whatever trade it is you do, if u want to make better money at it, go into business for yourself. i know a guy that built a small machine shop behind his house and makes good money doing that. obviously other things would be even easier, like say electrician or plumber.

>overweight neets in moms basement larping as brain surgeons

absolute state of /pol

I went to college and I fucking hated it and would have rather went to trade school in a heartbeat, college is for losers (not a phrase I pass around lightly), I went for an engineer degree and though I will have gainful employment, college is a cesspool of degeneracy and lie and knowing I contributed to it makes me more than ashamed. I hope every college in the world gets burned to the ground

>Physics PhD

I'd like fries and a big coke with that burger.

Don't feel so bad. I'm a NEET who can't stand the real world and hate it on a deep level so I retreat into glorious 2D instead.

pretty close

I work with metal and I sometimes drive a forklift.

Fuck every day, this thread should be posted every 3 hours to collect wayward souls.

Trade discrimination is the result of pussies raised by single mothers in broken families after extreme feminism and our screwball society murdered the traditional family unit.

Your wackjob shill-mother who couldnt hold her marriage together long enough for you to grow up with a proper masculine role model fed you a bunch of lies about how you had to go to college and get a degree or you'd never amount to anything in life, because she was afraid of and didn't understand the value or compensation of real work.

If you're in college and you're not in STEM, you're a casualty of family degeneracy. Your bullshit liberal arts degree is going to guarantee that you remain an impoverished Starbucks barista impoverished by student loan debt for the rest of your life.

By the time you're a senior in college staring down the cost of your education and trying to figure out how the hell you'll ever get a real job to pay for it all, your masculine friend that actually had a father will be finishing his electrician/carpentry/plumbing apprenticeship and making money hand-over-fist rebuilding all the burnt down norcal houses and flooded Houston/Miami hovels.

We just had a spate of natural disasters that trashed some of the biggest cities in the country. Any man that isn't too much of a pussy to swing a hammer or strip a wire is going to be rolling in cash for the next 20 years.

why is her tail coming out of her asshole?