Danganronpa 3

Is anime making you like/dislike any character? Im loving Fuyuhiko, Twogami, Mikan, Souda and Teruteru much more. Sadly, i cant avoid to think they are ruining Sonia, Nekomaru and Chiaki a little bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/biw4ew
poal.me/k0luio
strawpoll.me/10884696/
exhentai.org/g/916163/d9e22e723c/
exhentai.org/g/760631/7bc21a5475/
exhentai.org/g/916162/735915144b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Twogami and Fuyuhiko were always cool dudes

my opinion on the case 3 whores will never change, that was the best case in the whole damn series

Chiaki Nanami, the 13th branch head lying hidden somewhere in the Future Foundation headquarters. The one they call the Ultimate Waifubait. Watch out for her.

Mikan makes me want to bully her so hard she commits suicide.

Teruteru is fun in Despair.

In Mirai-hen, the best character is Munakata. Not because of his ideals, but because he's the most entertaining one in this stupid mess of a conflict

best

>Pushing Mikan to the edge of suicide
>saving her before it is too late and start a family with her

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

Everyone is about the same since they barely have any screen time. Well, everyone except for Hiyoko, but that's because Hiyoko is designed in such a way that she can only get worse the more she speaks. At least this anime is finally putting that dumb as fuck "hiyoko would've got better with time if she didn't die" meme to rest.

Oh, and the Impostor is boss.

wrong bitch

mikan deserves a hug

You seem mad at Hiyoko for no reason.

Not even a Hiyokofag but
>At least this anime is finally putting that dumb as fuck "hiyoko would've got better with time if she didn't die" meme to rest.
You're either dense if you're collating Despair's scenario with 2-2/2-3''s scenario, or you're trying to attract shitposters on purpose (and in that case cut that shit out, or atleast do it in other thread that's going to die in a bit)

The minimal amounts of Ibuki we've seen in the anime haven't been too great.

Is it really bullying if it's part of her daily routine?

>Twogami,
Glad to see the anime gave the imposter some time. Still as great as ever

L-lewd

Miracle of the universe right there

What? That's just Byakuya

Delete this.

The leader we need, but not the one we deserve

It's her shitty kid face.

The whole point of her character arc was to show that crappy people stay crappy even after a tragedy like their friend's death.

Also, I thought this thread was gonna get pruned whoops.

Gotta admit, she's abuses Mikan whenever she says something out loud

She is getting the amount of time she deserve. She have no backstory and her character is just to bring some comic relief and funny one line dialogue. Probably get into despair by some trivial reason

Imposter is best boy material

Wait just a moment, Mikan

>The leader we need, but not the one we deserve
How true

In the anime its look a little more like some friendly teasing than cruelty.

Ibuki was irrelevant even in the game.
>minimal personal interactions with others
>no close friends
>no character arc
>randomly selected as murder victim
>her FTEs are the least informative of all the characters because she talks so little about herself
There's no reason we'd see her in the anime. I'm actually surprised she's so popular when she has so little relevance.

She's just gonna get peer pressured.

>"Hey, Ibuki, we're gonna rape and pillage, wanna come with?"
>"Sure, why not?'
>DESPAIR END

With enough influence, sure. But how could she have started?

The fact that she was working on the Neo World Program with Matsuda and Chihiro made me hope that she was helping the students affected by the Twilight murders cope during the six-month gap.

Also, how would she have passed the practical exam?

TwogamixMikan is new best ship now

Are we really sure that the impostor fell into despair?

We have not seeing him yet with the red eyes, it's pretty strange... maybe he was just pretending

>jokes on you I was pretending to be despaired

>Friendly

Mikan squeals and reels back into the quite personality every time she gets Hiyoko's shit. A few time sis a joke, she's been doing it for a year no one laughs at it

Twogami didn't treat Mikan any differently to how he does everyone else though.

Best girl poll:
poal.me/biw4ew

Worst girl poll:
poal.me/k0luio

Reminder that if you are not a Chiakifag, Kirigirifag, Mikanfag, Junkofag, Mukurofag or Ibukifag, you are a vocal minority

yfw togami's reinforcements leaded by chiaki

Wasn't he all indiferento to the classroom? This is the beggining of Mikan getting some security and Twogami opening up to his classmate before the Junkoning

>Mahiru will never "GEEEEZ" at your face
Damn.

>I know something that will cure your boredom

The amounts of Namami wank (in-universe, not meta/audience-directed pandering) bothers me. Nanami was always a reliable character, but the number of times where the characters audibly suck on Namami's huge dick has become grating.

I already liked Teruteru, but moreso with DR3. Twogami's recent limelight was nice, too. I really hope Nidai will get some better writing sometime.

I wouldn't mid having Junko come back only to get btfo for a third time in an even more pathetic despair groveldefeat. I want to see Makoto's hope finally trash her concept of despair till all that's left is a mentally broken impaired lump of a woman. I want her to feel the greatest despair that none can ever recover from

>"Chiaki Nanami, the 13th branch head lying hidden somewhere in the Future Foundation headquarters. The one they call the Ultimate Waifubait. Watch out for her."

strawpoll.me/10884696/

>you're coming with me

ship or not. It's nice how kind he is to her

he's just that good

She's going to tell Junko all about his secret. He talks all about his issues with trusting people, and the first time he gives it a shot Mikan's going to fuck him over. That's pretty despairing, don't you think?

She's coming back in Kyoko's Body. She's the one that snapped the Guards and Gekko's necks

He was acting as Ryota in the classroom. He only "opens up" to Mikan as a matter of circumstance since he brought Mikan to help the real Ryota.

By "everyone else" I meant in DR2, he was acting in the exact same manner there as he was in that one scene.

Mikan offering herself to someone who is nice to her is nothing new for her either, it ties into the dumb double act her and Hiyoko serve as characters (both have shit childhoods and are irrationally clingy to people they like, Mikan being submissive to survive and Hiyoko being a bitch to deflect shit away from her)

That's canon!

I'm glad Twogami got some development in the anime. Not really liking how they're portraying Chiaki since she doesn't even have the "lag"/sleepiness anymore, nor social problems, seeing she is the image of their class spirit and all now. I didn't like Souda in the game but in the anime he is a lot funnier.

He went to Mikan because he needed her skillset to help with Mitarai. He opened up to her because, in his own words, he trusts all of his classmates. He may act indifferent, but I believe that Twogami does care about everyone in the class. Mikan isn't the only one he's nice to

Now THAT'S what I call bullying!

>she will never "GEEEEZ" into your cock as she's deepthroating it

Chiaki failed pretty hard at saying what she should have to Hajime before he went off to get lobotomized. I don't know why people ignore that.

>Chiaki is the new class representative to help cure her autism.
>Thank you, Chiaki, for organizing my welcome back party.

Why doesn't Kohacka ever jump off her fucking dick?

We do see sides of a more socially inept Chiaki in the first episode.

>Mahiru will never "GEEEEZ" while she's pegging you
why even live

I was expecting Nidai to coach some Reserve Course sports teams into nationals. They're the perfect control group for his "practical exam".

Unless Makoto stops Hopefagging for some reason he can't "trash" Junko, even in DR1 she went down on her own terms. At best he can beat Junko at her own game and Junko wouldn't be too bothered by it on a personal level.

She also failed to notice the state he was in which feels really incongruous to the way she was in the game. She was also super perceptive of how the other characters were doing in DR2, like when she stopped Hajime from going into the Final Dead Room.

Need loli Saionji back

I want him to steal Touko's stungun

DR2 Chiaki is an AI that just used the original as a base. She was superior to the original in every way, except having lag.

uh, so the one in the anime ISN'T perfect? Because people are complaining that she is.

I'm enjoying the cute Nanami.

She was an observer AI in-game, of course she was perceptive.

DR2 Chiaki was better developed and seemed less like a Mary Sue.

That's truly a shame

The bullying will continue until despair improves.

He'll logic dive on real water, right?

The thread is going so fast, nobody will know that I secretly want to bully Komaeda into despair

Maybe if Hajime'd met Ibuki instead he never'd have agreed with the Project. But then again they've got a walking victim in there class and thry've done nothing to deal with it. No one has... which is strange

FUCK

OFF

DESPAIR

it's not going fast you prototype.

>bullying Komaeda into despair

not even Junko could turn him into a despair, it only further radicalised his hope

I really hate Gundam's new hair

In what way? She goes from drooling girl who doesn't say much to girl who is suddenly and for no apparent reason adamantly opposed to murder and then she kind of stays that for the rest of the game. Like I don't dislike her but what development?

It doesn't make sense, he should have shorter hair than the game if he was going to have different hair

but i like his hair

Now that we are going to get a Komaru VS Monaca rematch, what final bosses are you expecting for Naegi and Hajime/Izuru?

Posting glorious doijins:
exhentai.org/g/916163/d9e22e723c/
exhentai.org/g/760631/7bc21a5475/
exhentai.org/g/916162/735915144b/

The last one got recently translated and its made me cum buckets every time, Mikan just gets my dick rock hard for some reason.

His hair is great, though

I'm certain he could just make his own stun gun.

Still. Now i can imagine Hinata and Fukawa hanging out together and with their alternate selves

WE NEED TO GO FASTER

For Hajime, Komaeda holding a nuke button.

For Naegi, the traitor or punished persona.

DELETE THIS

makes him look like a stupid fuckboy

that is not the face of a man that can take down a mech one on one

same, user.

here ya go

>makes him look like a stupid fuckboy

Are you implying that Gundham the Forbidden Lord of Ice, Familiar to the Four Dark Devas of Destruction, is anything but a stupid chuuni fuckboy?

That's the best part about him

Hajime finalboss: despair chiaki
Komaru finalboss: monaca
Naegi finalboss: Munakata then despair kirigiri

i don't hate tanaka's new hairstyle but i do like his old one more. luckily, it appears he goes back to his old style once he's UD

I think he meant that her body was better developed. As for how she actually changed during the game, it was probably triggered when it became necessary to step in when enough despair was created that she had to as part of her role of observer AI. Her coming back in spirit to encourage Hajime was a great moment.

Would you?

Yeah, his SDR2 hair is a lot cooler.

Not really. Chiaki hardly ever said anything wrong in trials. After a while I figured out that you could always rely on her statements to consent with or just guide you through the mystery - it was stupid as hell.

>positive
Chiaki, Hajime, Fuyuhiko, Sonia.

Chiaki already deserved MC status given the role of Zetsubou-hen, and her being noticeably different from her AI version adds to the mystique and makes me more interested in the finer details of the events that we already know are going to happen. The overall execution hasn't been great, but I blame that more on the choice of making Zetsubou-hen a 1cour anime.

It's also nice to see that Fuyuhiko's comfy likable self is what he's naturally like, and I can't say they've done anything wrong with Sonia thus far either.

Hajime's an intriguing one. I want to punch him repeatedly for his obsession and for not simply TALKING TO GODDAMN CHIAKI, but a lot of that hate has been siphoned by Munakata and Juzo (and partially Chisa as well).

>neutral
Twogami. I don't know why he's gotten more popular now. He was always good.

>dislike
Komaeda, Mikan, Teruteru, Hiyoko, Mahiru.

I know Komaeda's got his mental illnesses, but him doing this kind of shit already feels massively off. While the occasional extreme ridiculousness of Zetsubou-hen hasn't escaped me at all, after his episode I can't help but associate it with him primarily now.

Mikan's much closer to the intended 'filthy pig in more ways than one' image that Kodaka tried and didn't entirely succeed in pushing in 2. It both strengthens her character considerably and makes me dislike her a lot more.

As for the latter 3, their brief interactions just expose their flaws more.

Shit taste, both are cool as fuck.

This is one thing I hope they do better in V3. I'd like it if there's not always one person who you know is right in every situation. Or, god forbid, make a good amount of the cast semi-competent so that any given person could be listened to without you going "oh, this is one of the idiots. I don't have to listen to them."