Brett Gelman on MDE cancellation: "LITERALY NAZEEZ!!"

Brett Gelman, the guy who got MDE cancelled, talks about his role in the cancellation:

youtube.com/watch?v=vicSpR8DCjs

hooktube.com/watch?v=vicSpR8DCjs

>"biggest thing is it had a neo-nazi following" That show had a following of any kind? The funniest thing about hyde was the meme using him about him being behind every murder happening.

God he's so fucking hatable

I'd rather be a cuck than a yuck, I'd rather be a cuck than a yuck, I'd rather be a cuck than a yuck, I'd rather be a cuck than a yuuuuuuuuuuuci.

bump for World Peace

Does he talk with the gay lisp on purpose or does that how he really speaks?

If you make fun of single mothers, it makes you a FUCKING NAZI

Jews are hyper sexual fags and literal Satanic demons. Don't let them fool you into believing they're atheist. They are intentionally pure evil.

jesus christ. shut it off around the 1 second mark.

"mmhmm .. mmhmm.. yepp..." these fucking soyboys definitely sucked eachothers cocks right before this

mde does have a following and world peace achieved a much higher viewer base. The show was very popular and pretty much designed to be exactly what you Sup Forums faggots want - "redpilling" normies through humor. But go ahead and shit on sam hyde all day. Make fun of the guy who tries to get something done. What did you get done today?

Toxic, toxic thiiiing.

what does this even mean? i love MDE. solid buzzwords though.

Mde is popular here.
triggered faggots and butthurt bronies spam thier threads though

fuck im drunk i thought you wrote "toxic, toxic shilling" forgive me lad

Sam's lucky this kike got his show cancelled. If MDE was still airing he'd be caught up in the Hollywood sex witch hunt going on for sodomizing a 15 year old girl.

Too bad too because if the latter happened it would be infinitely more entertaining.

This fucking piece of shit faggot will pay

Difference is that Sam didn't force the hot prime teen pussy to fuck him.

Oh shit, this faggot? I hated that cunt already.

Wouldn't matter to the SJW's hoards on Twitter. Hell, if there is any video evidence of what he did or any kind of sexting it would count as CP. Sam would have been fucked.

>"LITERALLY NAZEEZ!!"
This is one of those times where I really don't get posters like OP. You do realize Sam really is unironically a white nationalist, right? You know where you are, right?

If brett gellman and his extended family initiated violence against me, I would shove them all into ovens and sleep like a baby - only in a self defence situation though

>This is a neo-nazi alt-right show

I want this man to die.

Sam is a based civic nationalist magapede who would gladly raise his wife's kids

You're right... I was thinking of another guy named Cody.

>killed millions
>gets canned for fugging a 15yo

doubt it