Burger psych 101

user says very clearly and firmly in other thread that the only reasonable thing that will come from the clintons arrest is civil war, that she's so big that the country will erupt in civil war over every major city...
1-is this a true?
2.-who would fight for the left(don't say antifa, they wont last 2 days of warfare)?
3.-if civil war really starts, one would assume that the army would step in, how are the left going to stand up against that?

Other urls found in this thread:

crackshackormansion.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Rmt5n1E5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVz7re8y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Burgerland is going to erupt in to civil war at some point.
The trigger is largely unknown, but we suspect we know some.

Not really, after losing the election Hillary ain't nowhere near as important and untouchable as she was before in the public eye.

She still is in practice tough, and Obama would cause a civil war under the same circumstances.

yes, with obama is different, blm uprising surely would erupt

1. clinton's arrest is only possible through revolution
2. not many, as even Soros understands this
3. army involved will mean us will be in a spiral for a very long time, even if they just joke around

nobody I know would be outraged enough to fight in a war, but then again I associate with nondegenerates with something to lose.

If less than 20% of the population wants to chimp out and get killed let them. Not like the morons can figure out how to hold a gun right anyway.

I live in a very black city and blacks are more on board with Bernie tbqh. Lots of young people and minorities take issue with Hillary, especially the superpredator soundbite.

why? is there a special law that says this? if there is enough evidence she can be tried in a court case, imagine the scene, bigger than oj's case

Obama would be a completely different story than Madam Professor.

so, would you say that a sizable percentage of black people wouldn't stand up with obama if tried?

>1-is this a true?

No. People hate Hillary.

I don't think anything will happen. It is clearly justifiable to bring charges on her but I would be really shocked if that even happens, much less her seeing any time.

josé most of the burger elites are gonna have their closet skeletons brought out into public. i have a feeling it is going to cause a lot of people to lose it. it will be very entertaining

Obama, absolutely. Hillary? no way

how much thoe? i always see a lot of threads chilling for her, i know about david brock and his team of internet correcting record guys, but are they operating still?

1 no
2 non bootlickers
3 assume that the army would step in. really?

I think you are overestimating the value libshits put over their ideals. They might jerk off to dystopian YA novels where one teenage girl fights alone against tyranny but in reality these people will rather give away their children to not very subtle demons if it means they can experience a glimpse of approval from society.

They are physically incapable of uprising because it would be uncomfortable and therefore go against their religion of pleasure and self satisfaction.

I'm a fedora so I don't normally read into these things, but the drag queens seem to be getting demonic. I saw a picture of one here the other day and it was pretty much a ram.

military will decide for itself that the country is close enough to utopia and the status quo must be protected?

She can already be indicted for multiple treasons, violations of the Constitution and Espionage act. The problem is the entire government is implicated. Do you know how to prosecute an entire government and not expect chaos and foreign powers to catalyze the issue into another revolution?

I wonder if the leftist would start leaving.
I'm actually a little surprised more haven't left already.

>thinking lefty fags would continue fighting after first person gets shot
nigger kike

Go where? it's hard as fuck to go to Canada legally

Everything would depend on how the media handled it, and I have a feeling they would bitch out and throw her overboard because they'd know the admin wouldn't go ahead with it unless they were ready to throw down.

too bad you weren't a mexican fleeing trump's persecution

1. Nope
2. Fags
3. They can't

well in my opinion the only way to do it is cutting the head off, the other parts of the snake will come down eventually but cutting off the head can send a powerful message

>the only reasonable thing that will come from the clintons arrest is civil war
lolwut no one cares about them that much

Imagine a country based on Rebellion of a tyrannical monarch aka an executive, the minute that country breaks into a rebellion it loses all of its legitimacy. And that means the system works.

there is not going to be a civil war over stinking Hilldawg
it'll have to be bigger like making gay marriage illegal again or... getting rid of feminist institutions

and the military will stand with Trump for sure so I don't think any real civil war will happen for the next 8 years
military will be glad to stomp down antifa insurrections

I'd rather deal with the minimal amount of shit here and pay 1-200k home instead of 1-2 million up there, no offense

You're probably on to something

1-2 million
that's only british colombia

crackshackormansion.com/

Yea there hundreds if not thousands up here now. Fleeing from "Trump's persecution". Seriously fuck those Mexicans. Everytime I go downtown now, there are fucking Mexicans speaking their stupid language, and you know, YOU JUST KNOW, that the Cuckdeau government is just a few steps away from making Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese all national languages all at the same time. As if things weren't bad enough that everything takes twice as long up here due to the fucking French.
Fuck these people, man. Seriously, just FUCK THEM. They should be exterminated by any mean necessary, BUT NO. Our country is basically a fucking feeding trough for all the scum and bums of the world. It's not even a county anymore. I'm done. I'm so fucking done with this shit. It's only a matter of time before our currency fails and all our right are taken from us in the name of "people's feelings" or "diversity". The only thing that matters is guns, ammunition and a backup substance as "currency". You heard my warning faggots. Don't blame me when everything goes to shit and you're not prepared.

Is it limited to BC? Any cheaper out in cities with ~250k people? I hear Realtors fuck you up there. I saw like 2% of your GDP comes with real estate FEES.

What do property tax rates look like?

It's not true. If Trump demanded it maybe there would be unrest, but if hearings were televised and Hillary was clearly guilty of some crime and was arrested, no, there would be no civil war. The real risk of civil war comes from a scenario where Trump is removed from office by the establishment.

I listen to a lot of Peterson and it really seems like shit is going off the rails up there, even worse than our libs.

most of the country is a lot cheaper but the capital quebec city bc are gonna be more expensive

>1-is this a true?
No. Maybe if it was Obongo but maybe not.

>2.-who would fight for the left(don't say antifa, they wont last 2 days of warfare)?
antifa/wogs/boomers, mostly as lone wolves, probably a few dissidents in the military

>3.-if civil war really starts, one would assume that the army would step in, how are the left going to stand up against that?
The military would not be likely to do more than act as police.

Cutting off the head would not mean Hillary's arrest. It would be like pricking one of its scales. The strategy is cherry-picked key points to implicate certain people, but MSM looks the other way. They believe that all of them can get away with it, so they double down. This is why her arrest continues to be unlikely unless a revolution takes place, where MSM loses credibility and government naturally distrusting to people.

There's more niggers up here in Ottawa than actual people. And that includes 'people' of all races, even whites. They are all just a bunch of fucking niggers. Fags, feminists, Islam apologists, nu-males, communists. It's only a matter of time. The only thing I can hope for is that they hurry up so that I'm not too old by the time they absolutely destroy the country for me to survive. The only thing holding me back from living an actual REAL life is the draconian legal system.

it's not the average person that likes Hillary. It is how her political machine function. Put simply, the Clintons are almost indistinguishable from the DNC itself, and thus about half of the government. Arresting Hillary would be amazing but could also be destabilizing

This. We just need a big enough spark and boom, second civil war.

I'm hoping all that November 4th talk isn't just talk and will escalate things even more.

My stockpile of baked beans and kraft dinner are ready.

Soon it will be the united states of kek when all the snowflakes melt

but they are just beginning to fall up here....

Im with you dude. Im fucking done with Canada too. Time to separate. I started only taking jobs for cash this year, no more taxes to a government that actively fucks me over. Still have tpo declare my rental income and stuff, but Ive managed to put alot of jobs into the "cash only file" this year ... feels good to keep my earnings from this prick, fuck them, I am not paying for this divershitty stuff anymore.

Half of eleigable voters didn’t even show up to vote. Do you really think anyone would want to start a civil war? Let alone the noguns Democrats?

By the sounds of it... yes.

230,000,000 voting aged us citizens
116,000,000 men
~60,000,000 fighting aged men
~18,000,000 own guns
Of those gun owners basically none are Democrats and located in large cities.

Unless outside nations funnel in weapons (they would) the left wouldn’t really have the capability to even wage a civil war. The military would side with trump. You’d probably have an armed opposition that’s much smaller than the taliban

>1-is this a true?
No. Exception, 18 billion from Soros.
>2.-who would fight for the left(don't say antifa, they wont last 2 days of warfare)?
18 Billion user. We have no clue what his plans are, but that's a LOT of money.
>3.-if civil war really starts, one would assume that the army would step in, how are the left going to stand up against that?
About 2 weeks, give or take how persistent they are.

2 things to note:
1. Most Americans are "guns first, let the heavenly father sort them out later".
2. Most Americans hate anything that disrespects our flag. Look at the present state of the NFL.

I-is that pic real?

Clinton the known felon? Who's violated solo many laws? You don't think that everyone on her side fears her and will come out of the woodwork telling everyone her numerous hidden trespasses?

Even George Soros has taken two steps back from her and he's her mentor.

>18 billion from Soros.
thats a lot of shekels, how much would a private army that could do a significant strike cost?

The left fucking hates hillary. They only tolerate her as some sort of protest against Trump.

They'd whine, cry, and virtue signal. Maybe a protest somewhere that was pathetic.

In the end no real fucks would be given.

taken from hw stolen phone

18b is the (((official))) amount spent by Israel on their military.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

all the answers are here fags
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

This is how the Jews did 9/11 tell the world
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Rmt5n1E5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVz7re8y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo

Dr, Strange - London premiere

They're just shills though. Most of my degenerate peers loathe trump, but still hate Hillary.

People hate her. I have a feeling if she, the FBI, and/or DOJ go down at all they're going to try and push a revolution as hard as they can either way though. I'm not a historian though so I have no clue how these things tend to unfurl.