>This page will never be animated
What a shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=80314&tag=モブサイコ100
youtube.com/watch?v=8WWOdkJFpjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The art is so hideous

just mob my shit up fampai

I want Mob and Serizawa to bond over their shared love for umbrellas.

Should I repost all the Mob gore?

that is a precious omake and im terribly worried they wont have time for it in the anime

noot noot new thread

Leave the tumblr art posting to the old thread.

Maybe a bluray extra. I hope they animate it.

My favourite Omake, hope they find a way to adapt that one. The voice i had in mind even sounds like the elderly Voice the Narrator has.

I'm up for it if nobody else is

Yeah, the narrator's voice is absolutely perfect.

It's Dimple's VA isn't it?

does anyone else like that mp100asvines twitter account

Was thinking ever since the anime started how they could implement it, without it seeming out of place.

Please no
Just post a link to it or take it to /cm/.

Pretty sure.

Yea its Akio Otsuka, we are really blessed by this production for such a crudley yet also amazingly drawn manga.

Isn't it just his parents tho?

It's just voices.

I made a mob thread on /cm/ a few days ago.
Dump art there

I would be up for the best omakes, post your favourite ones, wouldnt mind that.

Overrated shit with vocal circlejerking fanbase general?

The bug ones are great.

Ignore baits, only respond to thoughtful ones, we are better than that

i'm gonna keep track of how many times he posts this

This bait is really stale. You need some new material, Shitposter-kun, or no one is going to bite.

Is this an ongoing story, like the adventures of cockroach-san or always a different one. I love them

I think it's the same roach in all of them.

It's more of a crossover than an omake, but Hito Kui all the way.

Oh i was searching for that one, after i saw it in the last thread, thanks dude. I always wanted to see a bit more scary stories from ONE. He pulled them off really good in those urban legend chapters.

if you're not doing pushups while you wait for the thread to update you're doing it wrong

Roach-kun a best.

How many reps in one set can you do max

i got about 26 before my arms packed it in

I swear, Reigen is like a swiss army knife. Where did he learn all these skills?

Nice if you keep that up, you will get a strong chest and you will hit 50 reps real fast.

Yeah, you guys are vocal circlejerking faggots who consider any differing opinions that don't follow your echochamber's hivemind as shitposting. I see how last thread went down with the I did not laugh discussion an I gotta say as a MP100 fan I feel embarrassed to associate with you plebian faggots and your threads. I'll make my own thread whenever I want to discuss shit so that it doesn't have tumblr posts and fujoposts spamming the thread.
>inb4 hurr baito
Case in point.

thanks, user

Japanese middle school is 12-15 year olds. We don't have middle school in England, what age is American middle school?

>Still half a week for Teru's 150%

WHY

IS HOULD BE GETTING USED TO THE WEEKLY WAITS, BUT IT'S JUST GETTING WORSE

Cool dude, just do what makes you happy. Open your thread, i may look into it. At least you took your time to complain properly this time.

ONE's roots are worming their way into your heart.

I think it has to be the same as the murican system. We dont have those in Germany either.

Yeah it's about the same

The wait for GRATITUDE is fucking killing me. And why the fuck isn't there more art of it

I like how this is just a completely normal drawing of Reigen looking serious if you don't consider the rocks & shit floating, it's very appropriate.

You and me both. I'm not sure I can wait 4 more weeks.

11-14 depending what month you were born

Why is Reigen so handsome?

Yeah, a favorite of mine with how subtle it is and the 1000% in the corner you an barely see

Because he's perfect.

Confidence is sexy.

The fuck are you talking about, I thought we have middle school in germany?
Ist das nicht Haupt- und Realschule und halt Gymnasium bevor man in die Oberstufe geht?

Stop Mob, it'll only make you suffer!

i never hear anyone talk about how fucking good at self-defence reigen is but seriously this guy has moves

I do Insanity when I get off of work. Does that count?

Does it improve your body and make your spirit grow?

Just think of how many clients have probably tried to assault him throughout the years. ;_;

he's probably mastered the art of the shady getaway as well

Improves my strength and stamina
Little hard on the knees though but I am taking inspiration from the Body Improvement Club

You got that right

Good stuff user. Mushashi would be proud.

Du hast schon recht, Haupt- und Realschule sind vergleichbar mit der Middle School, aber solltest du direkt auf dem Gymi landen gibt es dort nichts vergleichbares. Hängt hier halt von der Leistung ab, wohingegen es in Japan oder Murica für jeden universal ist. Bei denen wirst du schief angeguckt, wenn du es nur bis zur Middle School schaffst.

Ugh thats too much for me, i like lifting shit more. Did a few free workouts, shit is hard as fuck. Amazing for Stamina tho.

Just a german comment about the school system, ignore it.

I wanted to wait for the anime to be over to read the manga but I couldn't put it down... The wait will be pure suffering.

Do you think the anime did a good job?

I want to make him proud
Wish I can do some lifting but I live in a second story apartment, even doing the workout vids I cant really jump because I do it 9 :30 at night so I am sure they are trying to sleep

What program did u use to draw this

If you can get some slightly heavy dumbbells up to maybe 20kilo(45lbs?) you can do wonders with them, thats all you need if you want something heavy to lift for every muscle group. If you want to pack on muscles that is. If you only want to be fit, i think insanity is totally enough.

I fucking wish I could draw like that.
Probably my favorite artist on Pixiv who does Mob fanart.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=80314&tag=モブサイコ100

I do have some dumbbells that are 30 or 40 lbs but I dont want to be that bulky not a good look for a chick but I will use them after I shed some pounds with the Insanity first. I used to hit them hard when I was in track and damn did that felt good afterwards

Do people enjoy shit art like this?

Do you enjoy shitposting, or are there things you could do that might make you feel better? The internet is a big place, you can find something fun if you look hard.

Oh well thought you were a dude trying to get gains. Yea then try to get some lifting in, makes shredding that extra fat easier, due to having a bit more muscle mass.
Also for a chick, i think squats are never too bad right. Good luck on your journey, Musashi is proud.

Mob fans are too based, you have to try harder. I mean everyone here read it despite the lackluster art in the beginning.

Dude, Shingeki No Kyojin is the second most popular in Japan. Mob's art, even at the start, is 100x better. And the series itself is just awesome.

I hope Emi wins the Mob bowl

I love doing dem squats, definitely up it using weights while doing them. But thanks for the tips, really appreciate it, I will try to make Musashi proud
This
He's been at it for years now and still cant draw some of his panels right

Just finished reading up until the latest point in the manga. Questions:

1. Has he said that he'll finish the manga at Volume 100, or is that just speculation?

2. How many episodes will the anime get? I'm guessing twelve to start out with to see if it does well like One Punch Man?

3. How well is Mob Psycho 100 doing sales-wise?

1. just speculation
2. it's definitely getting at least twelve, but nobody knows if it's getting a second cour or not. It seems fairly likely, though.
3. it's doing alright

I need more webms

2. people think there are two cours because someone managed to find episode titles for two hidden on the official website.

youtube.com/watch?v=8WWOdkJFpjA

1. Speculation only, weird chapter numbers could be a hint
2. Its confirmed for 12 Eps, but mogami arc teasers in the first episode, website episode number leaks two times, announcing the anime with reigen arc panel and them putting so.much love into this project lead me to believe that there will be a second cour. I cant imagine them not wanting to adapt two of the best arcs in the series.
3. Sales are not out yet, cause nothing got released. Sales could end up bad but will probably be decent.

Me too, she is the nicest girl, but if the manga manages to last longer maybe things will change with the other girls though

Anybody know what's the chapter number for the body improvement club chapter with the test results?

>announcing the anime with reigen arc panel
What? Where?

yes please. i need source

Does Mob like rope?

Do not lewd Mobu.

Are you sure?

Stop

Is that cum?

He's so fucking attractive when his hair gets all messy like that when he hits 100%. The bowlcult is cut as hell; but damn it's not fair how hot BONES made anger look.

Can't wait for hostility.

It's just sweat, user.

is cute as hell*

When is Mob going on a boat?

Inugawa best bro

>Telepathy club ´Body Improvement Club + Onigawara

Comfy as fuck

I wish we would see more of him. Does he even get any fanart?