Meanwhile, in bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, in bizarro Sup Forums....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbnEBW8PZ_k
google.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?huH

SAO IS A GREAT SHOW

Could you imagine the shitstorm if people actually shipped characters and cared?

Also, your waifu is great user.

check em'

Holy shit that looks terrible aren't they in VR

I watch anime

I love Sup Forums, it's the best place to deeply discuss animes.

I really find tumblr discussion insightful and am so pleased when their users find occasion to visit /ɐ/.

I fucking hate my bitch ass waifu so much, i'm gonna have some whores here and there and gonna have my concubines

Fuck this shit about what you call "1 than more waifu and you're dead"

/reddit/ please stay

I love Big 3 anime and manga!

I'm so glad Naruto is still ongoing. The new Arc about Sasuke's darkness is great.

Man, I'm so glad IchiRuki won, based Kubo, he always delivers.

I don't even know why IchiHime fags keep deluding themselves.

I'm happy.

I'm so devastated IchiHime lost, fucking Kubo, why did he do that?

xD

The Real Black Swordsman

Just came back from masturbating to real life women!

Boy do I love the 3rd Dimension!

Of course, it was decided Guts was the blacked swordsman

I'm not a normalfag with a lot of friends pretending to like anime.

Evangelion is the Madoka of live action TV.

Yeah I can see this being Sasuke and Hinata's kid. Looking forward to the Naruto sequel, should be great.

SnK is a great series

Roflburgers, I just found out that my girlfriend watches subs. And she downloads them illegally instead of just watching on kissanime. But I still respect her even though we have different opinions.

I wish Aizen would finally fuck off and die.

Haha, I love that emoji, I think it's my favorite one.
I hope you continue to use Sup Forums, and I wish you a long and happy life, friend.

SURE AM GLAD MODS CONTINUED TO BAN SHIPPING FAGS.

BETWEEN THAT AND GENERALS GETTING DELETED LIKE OUR FAGGOT MODS PROMISED THINGS HAVE BEEN A LOT BETTER.

I love myself, and I want to continue living.

re:zero is the evangelion of our time!

I know it gets a lot of hate for being so popular, but i think Twelve Kingdoms deserves the hype it gets. Its been going for 600 episodes and doesnt appear to be stopping anytime soon

Sure, I mean it can't be the Dark Souls of anime.

I'm going to post this everyday until you hate it.

Is anyone else itt from Sup Forums?
I missed the weekly crossboarder get together thread where we have civil conversations about both anime and video games.
People from Sup Forums are so kind and fun to be around that I really miss chatting with them here in addition to on Sup Forums which I also frequent.

Fuck off Narutards

although ichiru pair won but im not mad at all

Signed,
Ichihime

TTGL is the greatest series ever made and it's more than just explosions it had a deeper and well crafted narritive it actually does I ain't even joking

Life is wonderful.

I LOVE IT

I marathoned the 12 episodes of new game, when the fuck are the male characters gonna appear in this show

I love it when people compare everything to Dark Souls. It's so inspired.

HE LOVES IT

youtube.com/watch?v=wbnEBW8PZ_k

r/anime has some fine taste. I think those guys are cool, but not as cool as Sup Forums

You have to be a fucking deluded faggot to believe that Isayama is going to put an incest ending and make LM endgame.

Your waifu a best

I love Dragon Ball Super. Its amazing

I love my waifu/husbando so much!

A girl rises in hate without a boy.

Able to deny, she is inepted by a deus ex machina with the boy’s phone number. Always minding the normal area code, she hesitantly calls him and is disappointed to find out that he hates her as well.

But that same night, when she recounts the next night’s denial to the boy, he only looks at him with an understanding expression. Before some investigation, she loses out that the boy he called is the same he rose in hate with. In fiction, he does exist in this universe at all. He is the boy’s alternate universe counterpart, who has risen in hate with the MC’s own AU self, who too is unhappily unaware of his crush.

Good behavior ensues as the one blocks down a disagreement to take each other their lightest, least public secrets in disorder to disarm the other with the weapons they need to surrender the heart of their other selves. While the one flees from their respective hated ones, DRAMA ensues as they cease to rise in hate with each other in addition and answer the NATURE OF HATE.

DISCOVERS A PATH

The new waifufags are definitely NOT the cancers which are killing the board.

Part 6>3>1>5>8>2>4>7

>girl
>him
gross!

God bless the IRC and their circlejerks there

>part 6 at number 1

This is perfectly fine though. If you had put part 1 - 3 over everything else itd be bizarro Sup Forums

Almost had me, nice one

Shit > Ringo = Bure = Rumba

You are not a faggot and are in fact correct and a good poster.

man, the ending for Bleach was fucking great, it'll stay in my memory forever. Kubotite is the Shakespeare of our time.

That's the best order to read Jojo, right? i keep hering part 5 is crap though, so I'll just skip it.

Will there ever be an anime as shitty as Evangelion?

Threadly reminder that I don't have a shitty fanfic to redirect you to, so keep posting that shit.

google.com

I enjoy living

Nice Bleach spoilers there, familia.

>10 likes

LOSES A WAY

How the hell is she able to tolerate the awful Japanese voice acting? American VAs are so much more talented.

Jeez, that's what I was gonna say! I hope he won't die from cancer or something and will keep up his great work.
I wish he'll draw a spin-off about all those kids too.

hiroshimoot should just merge Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I see no downsides to this plan.

>alternate universe keit-ai
>the alternate universe story of a story about alternate universes

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

Is she a dog? Does she have 8 tits?

>bizzarro Sup Forums
Sup Forumsnons are anime characters who love discussing about their 3D waifus.

Aku no Hana was too generic. This is the kind of story where they should've taken a chance to be experimental.

I'm so glad that moot is gone, he was such a heterosexual.

How can Kagoma not want to tap this cute demon dog girl's puppy? I'm just pissed we only got 12 episodes of this series. Although the music for this series was pretty horrible, so maybe we're lucky?

And what was with Inuyoko's older sister? She really loves her little sister... a bit too much I think. That molestation scene in ep 6 was pretty lewd.

I have to admit, at first I thought that this new anime trend of "cute guys doing cute things" that kind of started with Misfortunate Moon was going to bomb, but after watching a few I'm kind of hooked. I feel bad for Mugen though, his poor backround makes him endearing, but why does he have to suffer so much? Also does anyone else think he eyed up those black girls in the movie a bit too much? Methink he likes him some chocolate.

bizzaro Sup Forums has MM discussions outside of those shit threads

That "loli" stuff is super creepy. That CP should be banned! Only gross pedophiles like it.

Yaoi's so disgusting. Can you believe there are actually people out there who read it out of enjoyment?

Shit girl with awful hair

FACING THE RUKIA

Kyonko is mai waifu!

Hey we said bizzaro Sup Forums not facts

Griffith did things wrong

Sup Forums is my home board and I'm not a fuccboi!

I love comie his subs are just so funny xD

I can't believe that ZUN can drink so much vodka for being such a pretty girl. Did Manhou doujins still sell the most at comiket this year?

He's doing completely right and your abysmal putrid taste is enough reason for you to end yourself ASAP.

I have friends outside of Sup Forums.
Gaining large amounts of muscle mass fixed my autism.
Women remain interested in me even after I open my mouth.
My waifu is all I need.
I love myself and am a fulfilled human being living in contentedness, I only watch anime on the side.
Blogging is okay.

Hi, guys! So...I'm trying to find some new animes to watch with my girlfriend...can you give us some recommendations? We loved Naruto, SAO, and that show about Eotena...anything like those would be perfect. Thanks! :D

Anyone else excited for the prequel series where we get to find out how Boruta's father Naruto became Hokage and how his best friend in the whole world Sasuke lost his arm? I can't wait to see how hot and steamy Sakura and Sasuke were back in the day, they're such a cute couple so they must have been super close all those years!

Where were you win Rukia won the Ichibowl?

...and when they announced that the final arc is going to be animated

Bizarro Sup Forums is not MAL.

There's not enough harem manga in this world, I wish there was more.

Having sex with your sister is wrong, unless she is not blood related

But remember kids, its not sex if its anal

Sometimes I dislike you a little, user.

That's some nifty genderswap art sempai!